Birthday Surprise

Story Info
I'm alone on my birthday, but not for long.
1.8k words
4.15
29.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bindme
bindme
13 Followers

I spent my birthday alone. It's not uncommon for me, but this year I wanted to do something for myself instead of just sit around the house. So today I made a trip downtown, ate at my favorite cafe, watched a movie, and now I'm wandering the small park. There's really mostly artwork rather than plants, but I'm just out here to enjoy myself. A group of men walk by, and I try my best to avoid eye contact. I'm not very good at socializing. I'm also a pre-op FtM, a few months on Testosterone, and trying to fly under the radar. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I can't be sure if these men can tell, so I keep to myself.

I go to the closest coffee shop and order a drip. I add sugar and cream, cover the cup with a lid, and head to a bench in the park. I pull out my phone and play a few games, read a few tweets, and catch up on some news. When I finish my coffee I decide it's time to go home. I toss the empty cup in a trashcan and start towards the parking garage a few blocks away.

It isn't until one of them grabs my arm and forces me down a small dark alley that I realize the group of men have returned.

"So, we were wondering," the guy who's holding my arm leans in close and grins at me, "what is someone like you doing all alone out here?"

I drop my voice low, hoping it will scare them into realizing I'm a man, and tell them "I'm just out for a walk, don't want any trouble."

They all laugh, and the man gripping my arm shoves his hand between my legs. "We know what you are, and we think we want to try it out." He rubs his hand hard over my crotch and I feel a warmth spread through me. I shudder and open my mouth to protest but he shoves three fingers in my mouth and tells me not to scream or things will be worse.

I nod my head, suddenly aware that there are four men against me. They all grin or laugh and suddenly their hands are all over me. My binder is holding my breasts down so they can't fondle them, but it doesn't take them long to force me out of my shirt and pull the straps of my binder off my shoulders. We are far enough away from the street for a passerby to not notice unless they really look, but anyone could see if they did.

My breasts are suddenly exposed to the cool air and my already hard nipples tighten. Fingers rub and pinch them before each is sucked into a mouth. A loud moan breaks through my lips and I get a slap in the face.

"Be quiet," one of them says.

Another one is unbuttoning my pants. They fit me loosely and fall to my ankles. My boxer briefs are ripped off and I feel the air as it reaches my moist pussy. A hand slides between my legs and tickles my pubic hair. "All natural," one of them says and they chuckle. The hand parts my pussy lips and finds my now swollen clit. I gasp and receive another slap. But I can't help it, and as a thumb begins to rub my clit in a circular motion I moan. This time the slap is followed up with one of the men removing my underwear from my ankles and shoving them in my mouth. Another removes his belt and straps it around my head to keep the underwear in place.

The thumb returns to my clit and I toss my head back as my pussy begins dripping. While continuing to rub my large throbbing clit, two fingers are shoved inside of me. This breaks the spell and I realize the situations I'm in. My eyes bulge open and I try to shake myself loose of these men as I throw punches and try to scream. My hands are forced against the wall, another slap is delivered but this time to my outer thigh. My feet are forced apart and I begin breathing hard.

"You keep still, keep quiet, and we'll be good to you. You'll walk away happy, if you can walk." They laugh before shushing each other. Aside from the two hands holding my arms to the side, the men return to fondling me all over. My nipples are sucked, and twisted, and pinched, and rolled. My breasts are squeezed and slapped. One man drops to his knees and begins vigorously sucking my clit and finger fucking my pussy. With all the stimulation I can't help but toss my head back again and moan in pleasure. They continue like this for a few minutes before they pull me from the wall.

I'm forced to bend over and I try to cry out, but a huge cock is shoved into my pussy and I whimper as it fills me. It's almost too big for me, and once it's completely inside I hear the man attached to it say "Damn, this is a tight pussy." A few snickers are exchanged, and someone else says "It won't be when we're done."

My hands are forced to the sides and my fingers are forced around two dicks. One is about the same as the one inside my pussy, but the other is bigger and I turn my head to stare at it, knowing it will be inside me soon.

The fourth man appears at my face and I feel the belt loosen. He covers my mouth with his hand and looks me in the eye. "You're going to suck my cock, and you won't scream or you'll get this," he waves the belt in my face and I nod understanding. My underwear is pulled from my mouth and I try to work moisture back onto my tongue, but I don't get a chance. A cock is placed at my lips and the head of it, dripping precum, presses against me. My back is slapped with the belt and I open my mouth to cry out but only get a mouthful of cock.

The man has no mercy and immediately begins to face fuck me. I gag on his member and my mouth is filled with saliva. He pulls our for a moment, commands me spit on him, and them shoves back into my mouth. I am being thoroughly fuck at both ends and I feel myself getting close. I moan against the cock in my mouth, my spit dripping on the ballsack that slaps against my chin.

The man in my mouth laughs quietly and says "I think you're going to cum, aren't you? Aren't you?" he slaps my cheek with his hand and I nod. "Not yet you aren't." The cock pulls out of my pussy and I gurgle over the cock in my mouth. The two men fucking my hands pull away as well.

My mouth is vacated for a moment and I gasp air, unable to make any other sound. I am picked up off my feet and one of the men holds my back against his chest. Someone spits on my asshole, and rubs my pussy juice and their saliva like lube before the man holding my puts his cock to my ass and slowly begins to force himself inside of me.

I gasp and grunt and the underwear is forced back into my mouth. My ass if tight and I squeeze against the intrusion. The man holding me grunts and bites my shoulder. "Let me in," he says and grunts again, "but god that tight asshole feels good." I try and relax, and he pushes the rest of the way in. I try to control my breathing as he begins to move in and out of my hole, and after a few thrusts he begins to bounce me up and down on his cock. Someone else puts their face in my pussy and licks as I move up and down. My hands are once again filled with cocks and I let myself get into the rhythm.

A moan breaks into my throat and I am jolted to realize I am enjoying my ass being fucked. I look down at my pussy being licked and I feel myself getting close again. My pussy juices are dripping down my ass, onto the mans face. I arch my back trying to shove my clit hard against the face licking it, but once again my orgasm is thwarted as the man pulls away.

This time my clothes and a jacket is tossed on the ground. The man in my ass lays down with me on top of him, and another man lays on top of me and shoves himself in my pussy. This must be the bigger man I was giving a handjob to earlier because I gasp as he forces his way in. The gag is removed and once again I am being face fucked thoroughly. With all of my holes filled, and the final cock clenched in my hand, I plummet over the edge. My body trembles uncontrollably in orgasm and I even think I squirt all over the man in my pussy, but no one stops fucking me.

My breasts are now being slapped and fondled. My over sensitive clit is being rubbed hard, and I begin to shake as my body is wracked with pleasure. I don't feel it coming but the man in my mouth suddenly cums and his sperm is forced down my throat. He continues to fuck my mouth for a bit longer, and even when he leaves it the man in my hand takes his place. The man in my pussy finally pulls out, but he isn't done yet. I am lifted up again, and the men switch places.

My ass is filled with the biggest cock of them all, the man who had been fucking my ass moves to mouth, and my pussy is filled with the final man. I've never tasted my ass before, but it doesn't matter because my throat is being fucked hard. It isn't long before once again my mouth is full of sperm and the gag is forced back in before I can recover.

The two final men are fucking me hard and fast. During the switch I had time to recover from my orgasm, but another one is building. I grunt and moan and now I'm fondling my own breasts. I hear one of the men who has finished laugh and his hands push mine aside and begin slapping and pinching my sensitive nipples. This pushes me over the edge again and I cum hard, my pussy and ass spasm around the two huge cocks in them.

It isn't long before both men are cumming inside of me.

After a few minutes they pull out and I'm left empty, cum covered, and satisfied on the alley floor. The gag is pulled from my mouth and I take deep gulps of air.

"That was great, honey," I hear a voice say. I open my eyes and watch the men walk away. They were right, I was left happy, and unable to walk.

bindme
bindme
13 Followers