Birthday Surprise

Story Info
An unexpected birthday surprise.
3.3k words
3.91
38.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully applying the crimson lipstick around my mouth, I stare back at the vixen posing in the mirror. The process was painstakingly long, but it will be worth it once he sees me. I strut around our bedroom, making sure the new negligee highlights my best features. The corset makes my waist more defined, making my already ample breasts seem even bigger. My ass is fatter than what most find attractive, but I know my man enjoys watching it bounce up and down on his cock. Donning stockings and six-inch high heels, my ensemble is complete. Tonight, I look like a porn star and that is exactly what I will be. I double check that the video camera I've set up for the occasion is working and that it has a perfect view of the bed.

I hear the front door and, after pressing record on the camera, I quickly get into the sexy pose I've been practicing for over an hour. I hear him call out my name, curious why I'm not greeting him with his dinner and kiss downstairs like normal. Aidan is in for a huge surprise.

"Cleo, babe, where are you? Some guys at work wanted to take me out for drinks tonight, their treat, but I knew I had a better treat waiting for me at home." His husky voice travels as he locks the door and begins looking for me.

"Hey birthday boy, your present is upstairs. Come and unwrap it. I think you're really gonna love it." I call, using my best imitation of Marilyn Monroe.

"I like the sound of that, baby girl. Coming right up." I hear him climbing up the stairs, hurrying in his excitement. "Oh, all of this is for me?" His eyes roam my body up and down, drinking in the scene of his normally properly dressed girlfriend lounging like a slut in heat. Though I love the praise I feel radiating from his gaze, I turn my head towards the camera that is definitely going to get a show tonight.

"Baby girl is that what I think it is? Do you want to make a movie? Do you want everyone to see what a little whore you are for me?" His naturally deep voice grows huskier until it's almost a growl escaping his throat.

Blushing, I just nod. Since he's entered the room, I haven't spoken, which always drives him even wilder.

"Come on, baby girl, use your big girl words. Do you want to make a movie so we can watch over and over again how hard you come for me?" He stalks toward the bed, stopping right before I can reach him. In my frustration, I whine, begging for permission to touch him, reaching out but he's too far away. He gives me that disappointed look that makes me melt and I cave.

"Yes, daddy, I want watch you fuck me." I look at him with my big green eyes, batting my heavily mascaraed eyelashes, tempting him to unwrap his present.

"That's a good girl, now isn't it? But it did take you an awful long time to respond. You would normally get a punishment, but you went to so much trouble to make this birthday gift for me, didn't you? You're such a pretty whore right now." Smiling, he finally comes close enough for contact, stroking my cheek lovingly as he looks down on me.

"Yes daddy. For your birthday you can do whatever you want to me. That's my gift to you." I turn my head to brush my lips on his hand, kissing his palm while gazing up at him.

He cocks his head, his hazel eyes squinting at me. "Is that right?" Enthusiastically I nod at his answer, not noticing that his palm has flattened out on the right sight of my face. Suddenly he smacks me open-handed, leaving a red print in its wake. Mouth gaping, I look at him in confusion. I thought he would like this surprise. He always mentioned wanting to record us having sex. I was a little hesitant at first, but my excitement at the idea of fucking on camera won over my reservations.

"What's wrong daddy? You don't like your gift?" I ask, trying to get him closer so I can soothe his unhappiness with my feminine wiles.

"I liked my gift until you opened your mouth, you stupid little girl. I can do anything I want to you right now. I always have. I knew I could the moment I set eyes on that slutty body and full lips. You were begging for a master to take you, and I had you wrapped around my finger within the first couple hours of talking. You wanted someone to put you in your place and treat you like the pretty whore you were born to be. That is not a gift you gave to me today—that is something I claimed the first time I met you. Now I wasn't going to punish you. I thought we could have a nice birthday celebration and make love, but I think you need some discipline. Get on your stomach on the bed."

"But daddy, please—"

"Now, before your spanking doubles." He interrupts me, and I quickly listen to his instructions. Reaching to take off my hooker heels, he grabs my wrists and throws me onto the satin cover. "I did not say you could take off your shoes. I know they are uncomfortable but since you were a bad girl you are going to have to keep them on for your entire punishment. Just for that you won't have these silly panties to protect you. Your bare ass will feel everything for your bad behavior, little girl. Now there, isn't that such a pretty picture? That fat ass just begging for a smack. You look so slutty, with your corset still on. So ready to be fucked you're not even naked. I can't wait till your ass is bruised with my handprints. Or should we try the paddle again like last time you misbehaved?" Remembering that time, the time I refused to give him a blowjob and paid dearly, I shake my head. "No, it's a special occasion, and I know you love having Daddy's hands on you. Now, after each smack, you are going to thank me. You don't have to count this time because, frankly, I'm going to beat your ass until I don't feel like it anymore. You hear that little girl? You're going to have no idea when your punishment will end. That'll give you some time to think about what you did wrong."

He rubs my ass, lifting his hand ever so often and I clench in anticipation to help with the inevitable pain, but he just returns to his loving exploration. His fingertips trail around my bottom, until he starts to wander around my thighs and travel up towards my pussy. Without thinking, I spread my legs for him to touch that special spot he knows so well before I realize the trap I've stupidly fallen into.

He lifts his hand and strikes my right cheek. "Naughty girl, this is a punishment. Although, I know your pink tight pussy will be wet by the end of this, since you're such a pain slut. I think we'll begin now." In quick succession, he lands blow after blow as I bite my lip to stop from yelling. Just after I'm beginning to taste blood in my mouth, his strikes stop and his caresses begin again, soothing the redden flesh. "Baby girl, aren't you forgetting something? Your punishment doesn't begin until you say thank you for each spank. Where are your manners, little girl?"

In my pain I completely forgot to thank him, which means my already aching ass is going to take a lot more abuse. This time I don't even know how long the punishment will last, which will make it that much more excoriating. "I'm sorry Daddy. I'll be better this time."

"I'm sure you will." Daddy quickly begins again and between each whack, I remind myself to thank him for the pleasure of this punishment, to remind me of my place.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, daddy. Thank you, daddy, thank you, daddy..." Over and over, despite the stinging pain, I remember to thank him, terrified if I miss even one, he will start the whole process over again.

After what feels like hours, my ass is burning and I'm sure his hand must be killing him. I'm thankful he instructed me to lay on my belly because my legs feel like jelly after all this. Just at the point when I'm about to use my safe word, screw it, it may be his birthday but these bruises are going to last days, he stops striking me.

"You did such a good job baby girl. You held on the entire 25 minutes. Like that, huh? Well, it is my birthday so 24 was key and you always need one for good luck. Now tell Daddy what you did wrong." His hand leaves my ass and I hastily remember to reply, blocking out the pain I've been experiencing for the last twenty-five minutes.

"I made the mistake of thinking that I owned my body. I don't. This body is all yours Daddy. You can do whatever you want to it. You always have." I crane my neck back him, making my eyes as big as possible, hoping he will be satisfied with the answer.

"Good answer baby girl. Now, let's take a peek at that neglected kitty of yours. She must be begging for attention." Slowly, he spreads my legs, and I can feel the wet patch that has leaked onto the bed. "I think you enjoyed your punishment a little too much. Your tight pussy is absolutely dripping. Here, taste yourself, taste what a whore is like after a spanking." He feeds me my own juices, as he continues to speak. "Such a bad, bad girl. Even a harsh punishment turns you on. What to do with my little whore? Hmmm, I'm certain that your bruised ass won't feel good as I fuck you from behind. Huh? I can feel the heat radiating off your ass right now. No, I don't think you'll enjoy that at all."

His touch burns my newly spanked ass, and I whimper and instinctively move away from him. I can't imagine how bad it will hurt to have him thrusting at me from behind as I'm still belly down. "Daddy, please it hurts, give me a little bit of time then we can fuck. I promise I'll be so good, I'll bounce on your cock all night long until you can't come any more. I just need a break real quick." My pleads fall on deaf ears as he simply grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "Did you not just learn your lesson? Do you want me to start over again? Alright baby girl, I didn't think you could handle it, but you asked for it."

Before he can start the agony over again, I start pleading with him. "No Daddy please, I learned my lesson, just let me take a break, I'm begging you, my ass is on fire, I can't fuck right now, let me just give you a blowjob and then we can fuck. That would be fun, right Daddy? A birthday blowjob?"

Keeping his strong grip on one of my bruised butt cheeks, he grabs the panties he pulled off earlier. "Open. Open." Realizing if he gags me, I can't use my safe word, I squirm underneath him, desperate to go out.

"Aidan this isn't funny, I really don't want to fuck you right now, I'm just gonna use the safe word, Shakespeare—" Ignoring me, and our safe word, he shoves my new panties in my mouth.

"I'm going to ignore what you just called me. There is no safe word now. You are going to keep those in your mouth, and if you let them out, I'm going to spank your ass for an hour then fuck that virgin asshole without any lube. Got it, whore?" At my earnest nodding, he lifts up my hips to reach his denim clad jeans. "Good girl. Stay right where you are, right in that position. If you move even a little bit, I will make you regret it. Understand?"

Unable to answer I just nod and wait as I hear the sound of his zipper coming undone and much too soon I feel his presence behind me. "Now it's time to fuck that wet pussy. I know you want to feel my cock in you, and I want my skin to feel your scorching ass."

Despite that we've done this position hundreds of times before and I'm even wetter than usual (which is more than enough), as his eight-inch cock prods at my opening, demanding it open up for him, he has to force his length inside me one inch at time. His girth makes me whimper beneath the gag, and my eyes go cross-eyed as he pushes himself in. His dick is too determined to abide by the resistance my pussy is giving him. As he stretches my tight pussy out, he only gives me a few moments before fucking full force. Unable to do anything but just take it, I'm just a recipient of this fucking, a body for him to stick his dick into. The thought of him using me as his own personal whore becomes too much to bear and within a few minutes I cum. My pussy tightens even more around him, keeping him in a grip that's almost painful, and he shoves my face into the pillow, smearing the makeup I spent so long applying.

"You fucking slut, did you just cum? Your ass is redder than it ever has been before and you cum within minutes of my dick inside you? I didn't even have to rub your clit. I wonder how much you would orgasm with both. Let's find out, shall we?" His hand leaves my face, but I'm so exhausted I can't even lift it up again. His arm snakes around my stomach and his talented fingers find their best friend. Unable to control myself, I start bucking against him, which just makes his dick go deeper inside me.

Within twenty minutes, I'm a crying, whimpering mess, having cum five times, the last was a squirting orgasm adding to the juices made there before. Finally taking pity on me, he removes his wonderful cock from my pussy, and spanks my ass as hard as possible in three quick successions. Startled, these strikes brings my mind out of subspace as the awful pain penetrates my head.

He turns me over, and the bedcover rubs against my already sensitive flesh. I look up at him and try to plead with my eyes, making desperate sounds behind my panties.

"Aw, do you want your panties out of your mouth? Huh? You have to promise to be a good girl. Can you do that for daddy?" Waiting until my confirmation, he takes out the panties that have gotten soaked in my mouth.

I swallow my dry mouth, and in a shaky voice that hurts a bit, I start again, "Aidan, Shakespeare, Shakespeare, Shakespeare—" The uttering of the safe word ends with another smack to the face this time so hard I see stars for a second. Coming back to my senses, I notice his large hand gripped around my throat and he starts putting more pressure on it.

"I thought you were going to be a good girl. You promised Daddy you would be a good girl. Frankly I don't think you can take another ass whipping. Maybe you want Daddy to rip this pretty little corset and start smacking those big tits around? Is that what you want? That way when you put your underwear and bra on tomorrow, you'll remember to be obedient."

"No Daddy, please I'm sorry. Keep going." I beg, unable to think of how much more it will hurt if he strikes my breasts with the force as before. My nipples are so sensitive and chafed from earlier I know it will be even worse.

"I'm sorry, you want Daddy to do what. Say it."

"Put your dick in me." I whisper.

"Not good enough. Try again." He lifts my breasts out of their protective covering and begins pulling my nipples towards him.

"Fuck me Daddy please. Fuck your little whore. Your baby girl needs to be fucked like a dirty slut she is. Use my kitty Daddy, fuck me as hard as you can. I need your cock, I want you to tear my pussy apart. This is your body." I lick my dry lips, knowing my running mascara and messed up lipstick make me look even more slutty.

"Good girl. Now you've learned your lesson. Daddy is going to give you the fucking you deserve." Again, his prick prods at my pussy, forcing his considerable girth into my pussy which has tighten with every orgasm. I close my eyes at the tight squeeze but my slick channel soon welcomes her friend and he begins his rough pace once more.

Every thrust rubs my skin against the and again I'm lost in my own world of pleasure and pain, unable to focus on anything but this wonderful feeling Daddy's cock has provided me. It feels like I'm having one long orgasm, but later Daddy will say I came three times, all three times creaming his dick, making it easier to fuck me harder. After what feels like hours in this place of limbo, but what was probably only another twenty minutes, I feel his cock engorge inside me, bigger than ever before, and his first squirt travels deep into my cervix. He stays where he is, as he releases a second then a third. We stay like this for a few minutes, content to be in silence, basking in the afterglow of what we consider our lovemaking.

"You were amazing baby girl. I'm so happy you agreed to this. I wasn't too rough, was I? You remember, whenever you're gagged and it gets too much, just make a peace sign." Worried, he hugs me closer, brushing my unruly hair out of my face.

As he caresses my face as he did when our amazing night began, I assure him everything is okay. "Of course I remember silly. But in all your excitement, did you notice something we didn't agree beforehand?"

Confused, Aidan shakes his head, and following my eyes toward the camera, he finally notices the blinking red light and turns to me with a wide smile, making his handsome face even more gorgeous. I would do anything to make him smile like that.

"You really recorded it?! Baby, you're the best, I thought it was just a prop for tonight. Oh, I'm so glad, I can't wait to watch tonight with you and relive it over and over again. Thank you so much, you're the best girlfriend a guy could ask for." As he speaks, his soften cock begins to leave my ravaged pussy and pulls me to lay onto his chest.

"Thank you master. That was wonderful. I know it's your birthday but I feel like I definitely got the gift this time." I plant a quick kiss and snuggle into his arms, safer than I ever thought possible.

"Master, huh? You haven't called me that before." Aidan whispers in my ear as his tongue bites my lobe.

"Baby you earned it. I think we can put Daddy away for good. While except for special occasions, like my birthday, and Christmas, and Groundhog's Day, and let's throw in Arbor Day just for fun." Giggling, I look up at this wonderful man I can't believe I can call my own.

"Oh yes, you naughty baby girl. Daddy needs to keep that fine ass in line. I love you babe."

"I love you, Master. So what do you have planned for my birthday?"