Birthday Surprise Changes Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominant wife discovers the submissive side of her husband.
1.6k words
3.75
65.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Rachel were a happily married couple and about to complete their 5 years of marriage. James, a handsome man with black hair and sparkling blue eyes, was a successful investment banker. Although James, being the most famous student in his college days for his looks as well as his smooth personality, turned speechless whenever he encountered Rachel and her group in college. Rachel, a girl with beautiful green eyes and blonde hair, with the perfect curves and a cutely flirtatious personality, could naturally make any guy go crazy for her. Somehow, on the 20th Christmas Eve of the college, James managed to confess his attraction towards Rachel and asked her if she'd date him. Looking at the cute proposal card he prepared for her, Rachel couldn't say no to him. And 3 years later, they married and have been living happily together since.

They shared lots of love and care towards each other and their sex life was even better. But, Rachel was always trying out new ways to spice up things in bed. It was James' birthday that day and she planned a surprise for him. When they woke up, she kissed him on his cheeks, put her hands on his crouch, "Baby, good luck concentrating in the office today. When you return home, there's a nice surprise planned for you tonight", she said with a naughty wink. James couldn't think about anything else, the whole day. He came home early and slept off waiting for Rachel to come from her office.

She woke him up with a kiss and presented him with a chocolate cheese cake, which was his favorite one. She took out the most expensive wine they had, poured in two glasses and gave one to him, "Cheers and Happy Birthday! Ready for the surprise?" she said with her eyes gleaming. He was already turned on looking at the naughty expressions on her face. So he replied quickly, "Yes!" She went into the bathroom, changed in a short silky nighty barely reaching up to her thighs and came out into bedroom.

"How does Alexis look baby?" she asked pointing to her sexy outfit. James was shocked at the mention of her name. Alexis was Rachel's friend from her work place and she was quite hot. They met at a party and since then, James occasionally started fantasizing about Alexis. "But how did Rachel find out about this?" he thought in a worried state.

"Don't worry James, I know about your thoughts about Alexis. Last night, I heard you taking her name in your sleep and asking her if you can fuck her sexy ass and I understand, looking at her, that if I were a guy, even I won't be able to resist the temptation." He replied quickly, "I'm really sorry honey. I don't have any feelings towards her. I promise it won't happen again".

She put a finger on his mouth telling him to keep quiet and took his hands and put them around her waist. "Alexis loves you as much and wants you to sit back, relax and enjoy!" she said winking and pushed him on to the bed with her on top of him.

Then, she removed his t-shirt and shorts and noticed that he wasn't wearing anything inside. "Well, someone was already preparing for Alexis?" she said in a flirtatious tone.

James' cock was 5 inches in length, average size but Rachel loved it. She kissed him on the top of his cock and said while looking at it, as If she was talking to the cock, "You're mine, little guy, forever!" His cock twitched and got harder at the sound of her calling it little. She noticed that, took his cock within her hand, started stroking and said, "You like being Alexis' little guy, don't you?" James couldn't think of how to reply as he liked her calling him little but it was only his secret fantasy. He never thought that Rachel would come to know about it.

But she wanted to hear him saying it. She started stroking the cock much faster this time and brought him to edge. "James, do you like being Alexis' little guy or not? If you don't reply I'll stop stroking right now!" she said in a sudden dominant tone.

James was completely turned on by her behavior and replied this time,

"Yes! Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Miss Alexis! I love being your little guy!"

Rachel was excited that even James had got into the role play and addressing her as Alexis. She gradually slowed her stroking pace and kissed him on his lips, "Good boy!" Then, she turned around, positioned her already wet pussy on his face and leaned towards his cock and started sucking it. After about 5 minutes, James was rock hard and Rachel did a thing which would change their lives forever. She took a dildo lying on the bed, which was used by her occasionally when James was out and inserted a small portion of it inside James' ass.

His cock twitched again. She noticed that, pushed more of the dildo inside his ass and said, "You like being fucked by Alexis, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Alexis!"

"Good! Because today Alexis is going to make you cum only with her hands while you lick her wet pussy!" She said.

By now, the dildo was completely inside his ass. She sucked his cock and started fucking his ass with the dildo and brought him very close to his orgasm. With one last thrust of the dildo inside his ass, James couldn't control any longer. Rachel saw this, she was completely wet from the role play too and lowered herself completely on James' face. They both had orgasms together.

They both collapsed into each other's arms afterwards naked and Rachel asked,

"Did you like it baby?"

"This was the best orgasm I had in days! I love you, Rachel!"

"I love you too!" she said and they slept off.

They woke up next morning and she kissed him on his forehead and said, "Good morning babe!"

"Good morning!" he said. Both of them woke up, got fresh and she asked, "Can you please prepare the breakfast today? I have some important office work to do before going." James replied, "Yes! Don't worry. I'll prepare breakfast for both of us honey." This was the first time in many years that Rachel had asked him to prepare breakfast as she was always the one who did it for both of them.

Days went by. And both of them could notice the change in their lives after that night. Rachel had become more dominant in their marriage and started giving her part of household chores to James, due to her increased workload, she said. Even in bed, they had an active sex life but it was more focused on Rachel's pleasure. James didn't have a problem with this as he was pleased to see that he was making his wife happy and taking the stress off her office workload.

It was her birthday approaching. James was worried as to what gift should he give to her as he wanted to make her happy. He couldn't think of anything but he knew if he asked Scarlet, her gym best friend, she might know. And Scarlet was very talkative, she would be of great help in suggesting him a good gift for his wife. So he called Scarlet and asked her about the gift he should give. Scarlet said that they both were in gym then and told that she'll call him back. But before the call disconnected, James could hear his wife, Rachel, talking to some guy who was instructing her on how to do bench press. James thought about it for a moment and let it go.

That night, Scarlet called James, "Yes James. You wanted to talk about the gift on her birthday, right?"

"Yes. I'm quite clueless as to what to give to her".

"Umm. I'm really sorry James. Even I haven't talked much with her these days as we are only getting time to meet in gym. But tell you what, she was telling me that the only time of the day she feels good is during her gym time. Maybe due to the new hot instructor. Haha! Just kidding. But, you can definitely give her a gift related to gym or something. It'll be useful too and she'll feel happy!"

"That's great Scarlet. Thank you for the suggestion!" he replied.

He was happy at Scarlet's idea for birthday present of Rachel. But he had something else in his mind.

So he went to her gym the next day and made sure that his wife or Scarlet doesn't see him. He saw that the hot gym instructor and his wife were very close while he was training her. He was standing just behind her, their bodies touching and his hands on her waist. He was teaching her how to do squats and James could tell even from far away that there was no space for air to pass from in between them. And suddenly Rachel turned back and smiled towards the gym instructor saying thank you. Their lips were so close to each other. Looking at this, surprisingly, James started getting hard. He couldn't believe it. Somebody else was so close to his wife and he was getting hard. He went back home that night and didn't mention any of it to his wife. Next day it was her birthday.

Little did they know what was coming next.

To be continued...