Birthday Surprise Limo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we arrived at their house, Cindy made us all a drink as we sat in their recreation room. Curt sat beside me with his arm around me.

Curt finally piped up, "So, are you guys still soft-swing only?"

Cindy and Curt really wanted to go all the way with us and they made no secret about it. David and I had talked countless hours about it as well as role played as well on more than a few occasions. The real truth about soft swinging was that I was the hold out. David wanted Cindy's as much as she wanted him. I felt like David and I needed to keep something between us.

David spoke next, "Is that what you want for your birthday Curt? You want my wife's little pussy?"

Instantly Curt nodded as he pulled me in to him tightly.

"You aren't going to deny the birthday boy his wish are you baby?" David asked.

I mouthed, "Are you sure you would be okay with that hunny?"

He nodded and pulled Cindy closer to him.

I looked right at Cindy, "If I'm getting fucked, so are you then!"

Cindy beamed, "I have wanted that cock from the first time we played."

"Let's go have a hot tub." Cindy stood up and pulled David's hand towards their backyard.

Curt and I followed her lead knowing a hot soak would feel good as well as clean us up for what was to come. David was first in and he held his hand up to help Cindy step in to the tub. She immediately straddled him and started kissing his neck.

I climbed in and settled back in my seat feeling the soothing jets. Curt sat on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water beside me. I moved so that I was positioned between his legs. His hands rubbed my neck and shoulders immediately.

David lifted Cindy up to the edge of the tub buried his face between her thighs. She moaned loudly at his touch and it was apparent that she spent the entire night pleasing and not getting any release. Her moans were like an aphrodisiac and Curt's hands moved down to squeeze my breasts.

Cindy's moans filled the air and her hands pulled David's head deep in to her as she began to moan louder and her hips bucked wildly. David held her tight to his mouth as she came over and over again until she fell back on the deck panting.

Curt slipped his legs over my shoulders and I could feel his cock on my neck as he continued squeezing my breasts and pulling on my nipples. His stiff cock pressing, flexing and pulsing against my neck the more he fondled my breasts. I knew he was thinking about finally getting to fuck me and I wanted to tease him as long as I could before giving him what he wanted.

David stood slowly and sat facing Curt and me. His hands played with the wetness of Cindy's pussy. Her body convulsed every time he touched her clit. David's cock was at full attention; he was clearly enjoying playing with her and thinking about getting to finally stick his cock in her.

Curt stood up and climbed around in front of me with his cock aimed at my mouth. I kissed the head gently as my hand moved up to feel the weight of his balls while guiding him in to my mouth.

"You are really going to let me have that lil pussy right Grace?" Curt asked.

I nodded with his cock in my mouth starring up at him.

Immediately he pulled his cock out of my mouth and took my hand dragging me out of the hot tub.

"We need a bed now!" he declared.

Cindy jumped up and raced through the door to their bedroom behind us with David in tow.

Curt guided me to the bed and pushed me on to my back. His strong hands spread my legs and he took a moment to admire my pussy.

"Let's get this pussy ready." he said as his face closed against my pussy.

His tongue wiggled itself in to me. Pushing his tongue as deep as it would go in to me, I could feel my juices begin to flow. My clitoris was rock hard and his thumb played with it immediately.

I couldn't take it anymore and begged him to fuck me."I want to cum on your cock, please fuck me now Curt."

He wasted no time and climbed between my legs. His cock slid in my pussy easily and he was sliding the whole thing in and out of me within a couple strokes. My pussy clamped on to his cock immediately and I began to cum. Every stroke of his cock brought another wave of intensity from my pussy.

He began to pick up the pace and fuck me faster which made me cum even more. I couldn't stop my orgasm and my pussy showed its approval by squirting all over him.

The more my pussy squirted the harder he fucked me. His face had a stressed look of determination on it. I knew he was trying to stop himself from shooting his load. I hooked my legs around his ass pulling him deeper in to me and holding him there.

I starred in to his eyes and told him to give that load. "I want all that cum in me! Give it to me!"

Curt's body tensed and he swore like a wild man as his cock exploded in me. He held it deep in me until he rolled on to the bed beside me. I immediately took my queue and straddled him. Holding his semi hard cock I slipped it back in my pussy. I began to grind him like a wild woman until my pussy exploded one more time before rolling off him.

The two of us were alone in the silence of the room. I have no idea when my husband and his wife slipped away. I woke in the morning with a bit of a shock realizing that I had slept with Curt that night. Slipping out of bed I walked around the house looking for my husband. I found him in the spare bedroom with Cindy and crawled in to bed with them.

He immediately put his arms around me and asked if I had enjoyed myself. I just smiled and gave him a special wink.

12