Birthday Surprises Ch. 04

Story Info
Long afternoon with public nudity never hurt anyone.
2.8k words
4.57
28.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- A long afternoon and little public nudity never hurt anyone

We cleaned up all over again, and spent a considerable amount of time just enjoying each others soft touch in the water. The shower was warm, and getting out and drying off wasn't comfortable for either of us. I helped her get into her robe, and she threw me a pair of boxers and a tee shirt from the closet.

We dressed and headed down to the kitchen. It's been a long running joke that since neither of us smoke, we just want to eat after sex. I sat down at the table as she poured some orange juice and started making some French toast for breakfast. She knew it was my favorite, and I didn't even have to ask. After all, it was my birthday, and I am apparently getting everything I want. Not to say that she wasn't benefiting as well, we weren't even two hours into our day, and I'd made sure she was satisfied several times over already.

We ate, and talked about all kinds of things over breakfast. She mentioned the upcoming GOP election, and how one of the candidates had dropped out. We talked about our own views on national security, immigration reform, and healthcare. It was a surprisingly political conversation which was a nice distraction from our antics from earlier this morning.

That's one big thing I loved about this beautiful creature. She was so gorgeous, but could hold a real discussion, challenge my own ideas and views. Not like the "cheerleader" types I dated in high school and college. Nothing against cheerleaders, but the girls that I dated were usually all body, and some of them really knew what to do with their bodies, but very few of them could hold a conversation after sex about anything other than latest celebrity gossip bullshit on television.

She asked what I would like to do for the day, and we settled on packing a lunch, and taking my truck up to a nice secluded spot on the lake near our home. Where we could eat and do anything else that came up.

I went outside and packed the 4 wheeling necessities and my survival pack into the truck, you never know when you might get stuck and need it, I thought to myself. Within a few minutes she bounded outside, with a cooler full of food she'd prepared and some drinks for us on out picnic.

I helped her into my new truck, a GMC that I had lift kit, and 35" tires installed to help us get around in the outdoors a little better. With a push on her rump she slid into the passenger seat, and I closed her door and made my way over to the driver's side. Hoping in myself, and we were off to enjoy the day.

She rolled the windows down and as the wind was blowing through her auburn hair, I took a moment to really soak in her beauty. Her face was so beautiful, her green eyes, small nose, and pouty lips. Her button down white oxford hung open over the tight red spaghetti strap silk top she had on. Her braless breasts bounced along with the ride as we pulled off the pavement, and onto the dirt fire-road that would take us the back way to the lake. No one really even knew about this route accept the old fisherman that had been coming here for years. The warm desert air continued to blow into the cabin, and looked down to see Ann's toned legs in the sunlight disappearing into her simple, but short, jean shorts, her feet removed from the flip flops she threw on as she left the house earlier.

My attention was back on the road now as it began to get rougher and as we neared the end I pulled off onto a specific 4x4 trail. She giggled and laughed as we continued on our journey, each rock, and twist sent us bounding in different directions. She helped me spotting large rocks on her side, and in between reaching over and squeezing my leg, once in a while massaging my cock through my jeans, keeping me eagerly anticipating our arrival at the lake.

Over the next ridge the lake came into view, and as expected, there wasn't a soul around but us. I found a spot on the rocky beach and backed the truck up a few feet from the waters edge. We hopped out and I spread a blanket into the bed, Ann grabbed the cooler and hoisted it to me in the back. We broke out some sandwiches and other snacks she made, thoroughly enjoying our time in the sun. We talked more lighthearted conversation this time.

After lunch I slid down to the edge of the truck bed, enjoying the view. Ann got out of the truck and leaned back up against me. I began rubbing her shoulders, and she immediately removed her white shirt. Her muscles immediately relaxed and the spaghetti straps of her shirt fell off her shoulders over her arms. She leaned her head back and I kissed her passionately on the lips as my hands slide down the front of her tight little shirt. Reaching both hands over her breasts I gently caressed them, noticing that her nipples stiffened to my touch and Ann moaned back into my mouth.

My hands reached lower, leaving her breasts momentarily, sliding over her belly to the top of her jean shorts. My hands slid over the outside of them, caressing her pussy through the denim. I took her second moan as an invitation, and undid the button and unzipped her fly, with a little wriggling; her shorts fell to the rocks below. I looked down to see her pussy clad in a tiny, silk, red thong which matched the tiny little top she had on perfectly. It came barely high enough to cover her clit and my cock jumped at the sight, immediately stiffening to her sun-drenched tight little body barely clothed in red lingerie for everyone (if there was anyone) on the lake to see.

She twisted around, facing me now, and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head. Immediately she moved her attention to my belt, unbuckling it quickly and attacking my jeans. When she had them undone, I lifted my ass off the truck as she grabbed the waist and pulled them down to my ankles, leaving me in just my black silk boxers, with my immense hard-on pitching quite a tent. The wet spot at the peak of the tent noticeably growing with every second. She reached down, and pulled her own top off, spilling her breasts free from the confines of her little shirt. Her perky, milky white breasts bobbled out into the sunlight in front of me.

"Wow" was all I could say, feeling like a dumbfounded idiot in the presence of such perfection.

"Looks like someone likes what he sees" she said referencing my obvious erection.

"No, I love what see" is all I could respond, glancing up from her swaying breasts long enough to make meaningful eye contact with the object of my desire.

I looked around the lake briefly, surveying the emptiness, a boat maybe 400 yards away screamed by towing a water skier, if they had binoculars, they'd have one hell of show to watch I thought, as Ann tugged my boxers down to my ankles.

She gripped my stiff cock, standing at complete attention, now pouring precum from the tip, her hand instantly covered as she began to stoke me in the sunlight, in full view of everyone within a mile of us.

She lowered her head, and allowed her tongue to lash out at the head, tasting and swirling my precum around with her tongue. The sensation of the cool breeze interrupted by her hot tongue caused me to jerk involuntarily. Then she stopped, looked up at me, and raised her hands, pulling her hair back into a pony tail.

She looked at me with that same devilish grin I saw earlier this morning in the shower. "I know you want to watch me devour your cock, maybe this will help".

I almost came right there; this girl was not only controlling my body, but reading my thoughts. She lowered her head again, being sure to keep eye contact with me as she took my entire length into her mouth. Inch by inch, my cock disappeared into her warmth. I felt a little pressure as she eased the head into her throat and enveloped the last 2 inches taking me all the way in. Her nose rested against my pubic region and she gently slid her tongue out and licked my balls. She watched me until my eyes rolled back into my head and then she got serious.

She began pumping my cock in and out of her mouth with swirling motions, her right hand helping her with her task as her left hand moved back and forth between massaging my balls, and caressing her own breasts. She was turned on, and I could tell that she must be soaking wet. She began moaning into my cock, looking up every so often to gaze into my eyes as she impaled her face on my cock.

"Do you like watching me?" she said coyly, knowing my answer.

"Do you like watching me suck on your huge cock, where everyone on the lake can see me?" she took me into her throat again, nearly gagging. "You like that don't you stud?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Ann" is all I could muster, "I love watching you...."

She continued making eye contact as she slobbered all over my rod. Her hands and mouth working together to bring my balls to a boil. The sensations were intense, not only was she expertly working me in and out of her mouth, but she was doing it out in the open, in the sunlight, in front of anyone who wanted to watch!

She pulled her lips off my cock with a 'pop', " you want me to make this nice fat cock cum all over my tits baby?" she groaned at me " because I want your hot cum all over me, cum for me now baby".

As if her words commanded my body, I tensed, and I felt my balls tighten, my shaft throbbed in her hand as she pointed me towards her perfect titties. The first stream came launching out of my cock and blasted off her cheek and landed somewhere behind her.

"Oooohhhhh" she giggled, and pointed my spraying rod down more towards her breasts.

The second stream came out harder than the first, splattering her left breast with a heavy, thick load of my cum. The third landed a little higher, and she re-aimed my spurting member to her other breast, and I coated the nipple. Sending another stream into her cleavage as she shrieked "yes baby, cum for me!"

She lowered her head quickly, and popped the head back into her mouth, sucking hungrily as my cock continued to sling my yogurt into her waiting mouth. She moaned loudly as each stream launched from my dick. She continued to slowly pump my cock for all it was worth until it stopped jerking inside her mouth.

She slowly released my now softening cock from her mouth; looking up at me she opened her mouth a little, showing me the mouthful of juice she obtained from my nuts. Never breaking eye contact she swallowed hard, taking all of my seed into her stomach, and then raised up beginning to massage her cum covered breasts in the sunlight.

"Mmmmm, your cum tastes so sweet baby, I can't get enough..." she said. At that moment, all I could do was smile.

Watching this I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This sexy creature acting like a complete slut in front of me, for the entire world to see (if they were lucky enough to go by on a boat....no one did).

She placed a sticky hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me down onto my back. Staring up at the sunlight I saw her straddle me, standing up, and pointing at her soaked little panties.

"Look at how wet you made me!" she gasped, "all this is from pleasing you" and she pulled her thong down and offer her legs. Standing now totally naked in the sun, and still straddling me, she asked coyly. "My belly's full baby, want a taste of me?"

She didn't wait for an answer; instead she just squatted over my face, looking down at me as she settled her shaved pussy just above my face. I buried my tongue into her slit hungrily. Slipping my tongue into her wet hole, dragging it through her slit and onto her clit. I began flicking it madly as she looked down at me, massaging her own breasts. She came in seconds; her pussy flooded my mouth with her sweet juice.

"Oohhhh, fuck baby" she squealed.

Her peach-like nectar pouring out of her pussy, and into my mouth, all over my cheeks and neck, I swallowed quickly and sucked her entire pussy into my mouth, not wanting to waste any more of her precious treat. She rewarded me, and I continued sucking her juice out of her until she lifted herself off my face and sat down next to me.

As she sat down to face the water, she got another unexpected view, my sizeable cock, rock hard again, and ready for her. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed, "I thought I drained you!"

I looked up at her face, she was clearly happily surprised, "I want to fuck you right now, right here, in the sun in front of all the people on the lake, I want them to see you cum!"

She didn't waste any time straddling my dick, facing the lake in reverse cowgirl. She rubbed my hard cock through her sopping slit a few times. I could feel my rigid member rubbing against her clit, she took a deep breath, lifted herself a little grabbed my cock, and slammed its entire length inside her. She was tight, and so wet from her last orgasm, I slid in easily. Her hungry cunt devoured my cock over and over as she began riding me. I watched her tight little ass bounce up and down as she leaned forward a little and grabbed my legs to increase the tempo of her thrusting.

She began moaning out loud, and so did I. This felt amazing, the sun beating on her skin as she role my pole.

"Oh yes, baby, fill me with your cum" she grunted.

Her pussy clamped down, and began pumping my cock as her own waves of pleasure rolled through her body. She convulsed and ground herself into me, pouching my cock up to the hilt inside her. Her pussy was tight, and spasming all along my shaft, my cock felt completely enveloped in her loving grasp as she pumped up and down on my shaft.

She kept stabbing my cock into her wet gash, over and over I watched her ass rise and fall and she ground my cock up inside her. I felt my own impending orgasm beginning to build. My balls tightened slightly and I felt that familiar electricity behind my cock as my prostate got ready to fire.

Sensing me stiffen and swell inside her, she reached down and gently tugged at my balls. That was it and I immediately erupted inside her. Filling her completely with explosions of my own orgasm. My hot juice coating the walls of her still spasming hole, filling her. Over and over again, my cock sprayed my seed deep within her, emptying the balls she had her grip on. She gently rocked back and forth, coaxing my entire load out of my balls.

Then she leaned back, laying down on me, turning her head and kissing me passionately. She continued her light rocking, just pumping my cock in and out of her lovingly. She then sat up and stood up over me, as she did a giant globe of our mixed juices dropped out of her pussy and splattered onto my dick. She turned, and smiled, kneeling down over me, and extended her tongue, lapping up all that had spilled onto me.

I lay there, watching her slowly lick my cock and balls completely clean, savoring every touch of her tongue and caress of her lips. Completely in bliss at this amazing woman, so dedicated to pleasing me. She looked up at me, wiped her lips and cheeks with a finger, and placed it into her mouth and sucked it clean. She then ran a couple fingers through her slit, picking up what was left of our lovemaking, and placed them in her mouth as well. She leaned in and kissed me deeply, we shared in the taste of our juices.

"All clean birthday boy..." she said lovingly. All I could do was smile and drift off to sleep.