Birthday Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, I knew that I was getting what I wanted too. The idea of her fucking him behind the closed door was almost, if not more arousing than the idea of watching them. My heart was racing.

Then I heard it. A giggle. I imagined her having now placed her hand around his penis. She was probably gently rubbing it, tugging on it; admiring it.

She would explore his body and quickly get him worked him. He would explore hers and want so bad to be inside her.

The water continued to run as I heard more laughter from both of them; as well as the occasional moan. They were enjoying it. I hoped more than anything that he was as good as I'd heard; that he would make her cum over and over before finally releasing on or in her, the hot water falling on both of them.

I stared eagerly at the door, trying to picture what they were doing together - The anticipation driving me crazy - my imagination taking over.

The sounds got more and more promising as her moans increased. I heard what sounded like his hand giving her ass a firm slap. I wanted that to be what the sound was, imagining as I breathed deeply, that his hands were all over that plump ass of hers. I imagined both his hands kneading her ass cheeks, making them wobble as the tip of his erect cock rubbed her clit, moving closer to her pussy, closer to being swallowed with each push. I imagined him sucking her nipples as she tugged at his penis, ready for her to use.

Then came the unmistakable sound of their wet bodies slapping against one another as he thrust in and out of her, probably with her bent over for him. Maybe she had one leg up on the side of the tub as he pushed upward into her. Had he hit the spot? Was it everything she hoped for? God, I hoped so.

I had been playing with myself with increasing intensity as I thought of his hands on her ass, grabbing a big handful as the soapy skin slid against his hands; at the thought of him sucking on her erect nipples, his fingers sliding into her.

He was her play thing for now. I knew she was loving having another cock in her, maybe even thinking about having mine at the same time. I began to pump my cock even harder, nearing climax.

The moaning intensified as time passed: 10 minutes... 15 minutes... 20 minutes.

She was using his perfectly shaped, perfectly sized cock to cum all over. I could imagine how excited he was to be volunteered for this. To pleasure her repeatedly until she told him it was time to cum. She called the shots and I trusted he could hold on until she was ready for him to release.

And cum he did; where? I wouldn't know until I got some details later. Her moaning continued as his intensified. I heard him climax, the sound of his thrusting still making the wet slapping sounds against her ass, bouncing off him with every pump of his cock.

Finally the water stopped. Moments later, the door opened and she stepped out of the bathroom. He was still inside. Completely naked, she sauntered over to me, water still on parts of her body. She had barely taken the time to dry herself, though she held a towel in one hand. She threw it to the ground, dropping to her knees.

All I could do was stare at her, smiling. The look on her face? She wasn't done. It was the same look she'd had prior to going into the bathroom. My legs were spread wide, my pants tossed aside and my penis as erect as ever, practically throbbing. Without a word, she leaned down and began to suck. I could not take much of this, but I held on as best I could. I placed a hand on the back of her head, my fingers sliding through her wet hair. She brushed it out of her face as she sucked feverishly.

This was perfect. I had got to listen to her get warmed up with him and now the woman I loved was sucking on me with an intensity I'd seldom seen in her. She wanted every last drop of my cum and I knew she still had plenty of cumming to do herself.

My friend emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his body. His hair was mostly dry and he sat in the chair, feet from where my cock-hungry goddess was on her knees. He smiled as he watched her pleasure me, neither of us bothered by seeing one another naked. He now knew what she could do with those lips; and a whole lot more.

I was right on the edge, barely able to hold it any longer. I saw his towel move aside and finally witnessed what I'd heard talked about. Like her, I now knew some of the rumors were true. From the look of it, he'd proven the rest to him.

He walked over to her, looking down at her as she pleasured me. Her hand reached out, waiting for his cock. He placed it in her hand and she tugged at it, getting him hard again. Without missing a beat, she stroked him until he was fully erect and proceeded to allow him to lift her hips up until her legs were straight. She arched her back, as she moved her lips back to my cock. She spread her legs apart a little. She was in the position to take him in.

As she went back to sucking on the tip of my cock, I heard a slight moan as he entered her again. She now had two eager, fully-erect cocks inside of her and I couldn't contain myself any longer. Just as I saw his hands grip her ass, the cum began to flow from the tip of my cock. She swallowed, still licking at it, working to balance out sucking while getting fucked from behind.

She raised her head as he pounded her, her hands on my thighs. I watched in complete bliss as her ass bounced off of him. What a view! I watched her get fucked by him for a couple minutes before her lips found mine and her cum-glazed tongue made it's way around my mouth. Our lips were locked as he continued to pump his cock deep into her. All the way in. It was the perfect fit for her.

Every pump stimulated every inch of her soaked pussy, the sticky substance lubricating him. I squeezed her breasts and tugged at her nipples as she neared orgasm. She bit my lip hard as she started to cum. She pulled away, the side of her head now against mine. I heard her whisper "Oh my god" as pleasure surged through every inch of her body.

"Fuck me!" she yelled as he didn't dare let up, her hand reaching back to grip him as he thrust, as if beckoning him to go even harder. He did and the moans turned to yelling. I loved every second of it as my cock even began to get hard again. She yelled, moaned and grunted as he kept going "Don't fucking stop!" she yelled.

She came so hard that her legs almost gave out from under her. Without even stopped to find my cock, which was ready to go again, her knees hit the couch and she propped her hips up as she put her hands on my shoulders. She slid down onto my cock and began right away to bounce on top of it, pushing with her thighs off of the couch. I placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks as she fucked me.

Whether or not she had stopped coming between switching from him to me didn't really matter. She was already building up to another orgasm and as I Squeezed her ass, she found my lips again, kissing passionately as another orgasm rocked her gorgeous body. Sweat was already building up on both of us as she kept bouncing on me.

She brushed her hair from her face again and turned her head to face my friend. He had sat down at the end of the couch to watch, but now moved closer, sitting less than a foot from me.

She was grinding her pussy on top of my cock and I felt it pulsate from the continual orgasms. He moved even closer and she leaned over to him, still straddling me and took him into her mouth. We both laid back as she had us both.

She was amazing. Watching her enjoy herself was more satisfying than I had imagined. I glanced over at my friend who smiled back, both of us completely entranced as she pleasured us, still on the verge of yet another orgasm.

She tasted herself on him and seemed to become even more excited- if that was even possible. She continued to grind on me as she sucked him and both of us could barely move from the intensity. I held her hips against me, squeezing her thighs as he tugged at one of her nipples.

"Holy shit" she gasped as she came up.

My friend just watched, bewildered. "This is so-" she gasped for air "fucking-" still gasping "intense."

"Mmmm, baby!" I encouraged her.

"I can't... stop... cumming." she uttered, out of breath.

My friend just sat and watched as she slowed, trying to keep her pace but realizing her legs were tiring.

"I can't... stop... cumming." she gasped, between deep breaths.

It was at that moment that there came an even bigger surprise. As it started to look like she was getting tired, she looked at my friend and said "stand up." He jumped up from where he had been laying back on the couch, watching, and approached her again.

She sat back down on my cock, altering her position slightly. What she wanted became apparent immediately as she pulled one ass cheek to the side and looked back at him, beckoning him closer. He stepped toward her, now aware of what she wanted, but holding his huge cock out to her.

"I want you to both to fuck me."

She held her cheek in her hand as she gently rocked on my cock. I was already close to cumming again. I watched as he positioned himself to get his cock at the right angle. He every so gently stood and leaned into her, letting her do the work.

Slowly but surely, the tip entered her as he put his weight into it. Her breathing became very deep and the intensity of the moment took over. He shifted his weight and began to slide into her, inch by inch. He eased it back out gently, then back in, repeating this until she began rocking back and forth on his cock. I arched my hips to make sure I was all the way in her and as he pushed her, I felt her grind on me. Again, she had two erect cocks in her, but now it was different. The intensity in her eyes was something else, she was on the edge, about to erupt in the most powerful orgasm she could imagine.

She jerked her body back and forth, trying as hard as she could to fuck both our cocks, as we tried to pump in and out of her. At last we found a comfortable rhythm and continued to grind as we held our cocks in place for her, both wanting her to feel every inch of our penises inside of her. Both wanting her to feel continuous pleasure.

She moaned, yelled and whimpered as she used our swollen cocks. She began to cum, as did I. He pulled out and came all over her ass cheeks. Spent, he dropped to the chair, trying to catch his breath.

Her body continued to convulse, the surges of pleasure arching her back as she bucked her hips, a look on her face as if trying to comprehend the power of the orgasm that just surged through her now-weak body. I placed a hand on her as and felt my friend's cum on it. I rubbed it into her skin, smiling at how naughty this whole thing had been.

She climbed off of me and sat with her back to the couch, her eyes closed. I reached down to her pussy, seeing my cum oozing out and coated my finger in it. I held it up to her mouth and watched as she sucked it off, smiling.

"That was both of yours." she said, out of breath.

"And it's still early," I laughed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Sharing Rachel A sexy wife decides to fulfill her husband's fantasy. in Group Sex
A Sexy Massage Husband treats his wife to a professional massage.in Loving Wives
Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 01 Husband grooms wife for a gangbang.in Loving Wives
Magdalen Islands Young couple on vacation day-sail with a friendly foreigner.in Group Sex
More Stories