Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae had to have his help eating her meal. Even that act was sensual. She would lick his fingers every chance she got as he fed her bites of her sandwich. He would stop now and then to offer her some water or wipe her mouth. She was loving the gentle way he was taking care of her and rested her head on his broad shoulder when she was done eating. She could still feel herself leaking down her legs. Now it was pooling a bit between her thighs probably ruining the sundress and she just didn't care. He put one arm around her shoulders just holding her. Then the other hand slipped into her lap and pulled her dress up. She sighed and spread her legs out for him. He started very slowly massaging her. It brought a hum to Rae's lips as she just enjoyed this feeling. It didn't leave her mind that here she was getting fingered in a public place. She still was uncertain about doing it in the future, but she was completely in James's capable hands. He continued manipulating her. He wasn't building her to an orgasm, just keeping her in a high state of arousal. She whispered "I've missed you more than I knew."

She could hear the smile in his voice as it came over the speaker "I've missed you too. We went our separate ways. You don't regret your life now do you?"

"No. I love Brian, but he would never do this for me. He says he loves me to much to make me be a different person. He doesn't understand that sometimes different isn't bad, its just different."

"You might be surprised on what your husband is capable of. And I've been lax enough, no more talking my sweet." And the silence resumed.

After sitting there for a while, he led her up and into another public restroom. This time she didn't have to use the toilet, but he did change her clothes again. He removed the sundress stating that the back of it was soaked through. "Looks like you spilled a whole bottle of water on it!" She blushed as she felt another pair of granny panties slide up her legs, followed by some shorts that were very tight. She almost couldn't get them over her hips, but finally, they got them zipped and latched. He then took off her bra and slipped a very tight top over her head that had short sleeves. She could feel her seemingly permanently erect nipples straining at the too tight shirt. He then pulled her hair back and surprised her in his ability to braid it. He shoved everything back into whatever bag he was carrying all this around in and led her back out.

Soon, they were standing in line for something. She could feel people all around her occasionally jostling her and every so often they would move forward. Soon they entered a very dark room and James sat her in a quite comfortable seat. She guessed they were in a movie theater by the lack of light coming around her blindfold and the cup holders on the seat arms. She was a little bit confused. This meant that potentially 2 hours of time in a place where she gets nothing out of it and he can't really even tell her anything without other patrons hearing.

She guessed the movie started as the lights started flickering around the blindfold. He put his arm around Rae's shoulder and pulled her close. Her confusion was cleared up within a few minutes when he reached for her hand and pulled it into his lap. She figured out quickly what was expected of her and she started rubbing up and down his shaft. She knew she had done well when he patted her gently on the shoulder with the arm around her.

She slowly began to work the zipper down, seeing if he would stop her. Instead, he reached his hand around and put it squarely on her breast, tweaking her aching nipple. She go the zipper all the way down, then the snap at the top of his shorts. She then released his cock from his boxers and gasped as she put her hand fully around it. It wasn't as large as Brian's was, but that didn't matter. She began to stroke him up and down. His head began leaking precum which she would pause in her stroking to smear all around the head. He would stop his ministrations to her breast every time she would smear the precum around his head so she figured she was doing good which made her smile.

Her deft fingers felt every part of his shaft from top to bottom. She found he was supersentive right under the ridge of his head. And he really enjoyed having her fingernails dragged lightly around his balls. She now had both hands working him. One was slowly stroking him up and down working around his shaft on each stroke. The other would alternate between rubbing his head and playing with his slit and his ridge, then down to his balls.

She felt his right arm, the one playing with her breast move to her head and pull her head towards him. She knew what he wanted and was only too glad to provide it. It wasn't until her lips touched his member that she realized that they were still in a public place. They were in a movie theater! She had no idea how full it was. She didn't know if there were people right next to him watching her fondle him in the open and now getting ready to take him in her mouth. It drove her on further and faster. Quickly, she sucked the head into her mouth and pulled him in as far as she could with no effort. It made her realize that he was longer than Brian, just not as big around.

And that made her pause. She held his dick in her mouth doing nothing. Everything up to this point had been gentle manipulations. This was more....penetrating. She had never NEVER considered being unfaithful to Brian. She loved him with everything she had. Was she weak to do this? Should she stop now? She could always use the magic words and end this. But would that mean James would be out of her life again? Did she really want to stop? "We aren't having sex really, its just a blowjob. Ok. I promise that I'll tell Brian all about it. Everything, even from before we got married. Then I will deal with the ramifications. I need this too badly." That dilemma at least delayed, she began on him.

She used her tongue like she was using her fingers earlier, exploring every bit of his pulsing head. She sucked on the end and then dragged her tongue slowly all over it. She savored the taste of his precum. She was amazed by how much was leaking out of him. She almost giggle when she thought that his underwear must be nearly as wet as hers was!

She had to reposition herself and kicked her legs out behind her realizing that there were no chairs behind her. So he had positioned them near a wall. That freed things up for her as she got more comfortable working around the arms of the chairs. She was able to get herself into a better position to get serious about this. One hand gripped the base of his erection, holding it vertical and at the same time massaging his balls. She wanted to put her groin up against something and rub it while doing this, but remembered that James had forbade her pleasuring herself. She mentally shrugged and realized that she could concentrate on the wonderful hardness in her mouth. She started stroking him with her mouth. Up to the head where she would suck and lick and swallow the precum. Then down she would go pushing down as far as her throat would allow. Back up, then down a bit further. It wasn't long until she had him all the way down her throat and her nose buried in his hair. She enjoyed his musky smell as she consciously swallowed once twice, three times. She felt his testicles contract and knew it was here. Quickly she pulled back so she could taste every bit of him. He had both hands on her head now and started fucking her face as she held still, playing her tongue all along him and sucking him. He froze and she could feel his cum work its way up from his balls, up his shaft and then out his head in a big explosion. She swallowed the first gulp, then the second, then the third. He twitched some more and she left it in her mouth to roll about her tongue and around. She loved the taste. She had never given a blowjob before Brian so she had only tasted two men now. She could taste subtle differences and enjoyed that difference.

James sat up a bit straighter and she took that as her cue to square herself in her seat. She was amazed that he hadn't made any noise then realized that with the plugs in, he probably could have yelled and she wouldn't have noticed. She felt him wiggling around and assumed that he was putting himself away. The blowjob had kept that constant fuel on her arousal. Now she had been fingered in public, given a blowjob in public, and with someone not her husband. A very small part felt the slightest hesitation about it all, but she realized that she would do it all again if given the chance. The rest of the movie had James playing lightly with her breasts, nipples and neck, just gently teasing them. She just sat back and enjoyed the attentions.

After a while, light became more stable around her blindfold and she felt James stir. "Come with me, Rae. It is time for our next stop." She latched on to his arm and led her out of the theater and onward. Soon, they were outside and then to the car. He again helped her into the car and then moved around to the driver's seat.

"Take your top off. Don't let that blindfold slip though!" She didn't even hesitate to get the top stripped off. She was now sitting with her breasts perfectly exposed. Her nipples remained rock hard. She could feel them pucker in the breeze of the Air conditioner. He then reached over and buckled her in, stopping to suck on one nipple then the next. Before he left her left nipple, he gave it a semi-hard bite. The pain shot straight to her clit and made it pulse wildly. "You are not to do anything until I tell you to." With that he put the car in gear and started off. By her figuring, it must have been near to 5:00Pm. Even on a Saturday, there would be all kinds of cars on the road. Anybody that looked at the right angle would see into the car and see her breasts. She surprised herself by arching her back slightly, therefore making her breasts stand out even more. She was starting to like this whole public thing.

After a while of driving, they stopped. James got out and came around to her side of the car. He leaned in and draped a jacket of some kind over her shoulders. "We'll zip this up for now until we can get you to the restroom to change you again." He then led her onto another parking lot and into another building. She thought he must have left his microphone on as she began to hear music. Then she realized that she was feeling the music, not hearing it. They must be near a club of some kind. He led her into a restroom and took off the jacket. Once the jacket was off, she was standing there in her very tight shorts and no top and nothing happened....Then she felt him gently fondle her right breast. He let his hand work its way under and around the breast, getting to know it. Rae's breath started getting raspy again. She felt his mouth kiss the top of her breast, then the bottom, then the outside, then the inside. He moved his tongue around her areola very gently stroking and flicking that tender part. All the way around her nipple he moved. She realized for the first time that he had some kind of beard as the whiskers tickled her breast. She thought it must be very closely shaved though or else she would have felt it before now.

His exploration of her areola stopped at the bottom and he rolled his tongue up over the nipple. The feeling was exquisite. He then rolled the nipple around in his mouth, licking it up and down much the same way she had licked and sucked on his cock in the theater. She groaned and reached a hand out to his head. He pulled the nipple gently into his mouth and released it. Then he blew lightly, the breeze chilling his saliva on the nipple and causing her to shiver. Then he shifted and moved to her other breast.

There was nothing gentle about this breast. He dove in on it and tried to suck as much of it into her mouth as he could. He bit at it, dragged his teeth across her nipple. He sucked on it like a baby looking for milk, but he was demanding it! He paused for a moment and slapped at the breast, striking right across the nipple. It STUNG. She gasped and moved back, but met a wall. He smacked it again, then dove in at it again. The second smack sent her pussy to quaking. He wasn't hitting her anywhere near as hard as he could, she knew that. It was just the right amount to shock and surprise and cause that tingle...that pulsing in her sex. He sucked the nipple in and pulled back with the nipple caught in his teeth. He then allowed it to snap out and spring back.

He went back to the right breast and repeated his gentle kissing, caressing. The mix of the passion and the softness had Rae gasping for breath. Her hips were driving in and out at nothing. One touch was all she needed to her clit or her ass and she would explode, she knew it and needed it.

He stepped away.

She fell to her knees and cried out in frustration. He pulled her into his chest and kissed her gently. "Wait for it my love. Wait for it and it will be that much more beautiful. I will give you everything you want and more. I promise you that. You believe me don't you?" She nodded as he kissed her brow, her cheeks, her lips. She calmed down in his arms.

He stood her up after a while and said "Time for another change in clothes. We will leave the shorts on you and put that tight top back on." Which he did "And we need to get some shoes and socks on you." Once she was fully dressed, he led her back out and again she was struck by the sense of the music, or at least the beat. He led her to a table and sat her down. "I'll be right back with some dinner!" She could hear a lot of noise through the earphones when the mic kicked on. She felt people bumping into her left and right and knew that there were a lot of people around. A hand swept across her ass as it moved by and she whirled about. Another touched her shoulder and was gone. She wasn't nervous about being in a crowd blindfolded and deafened any more, but she did wish people would stop caressing her.

James returned with pizza which he helped her to feed herself. She reveled again at how sensual it was even when she fed herself when she had to do it all by sense of touch. After they finished eating, he led her up again. She was bumped into on all sides and knew they were in a large crowd. By the beat that had been thumping the entire time, she suspected a dance club and they were now on the dance floor. She had always loved to dance and wished that it was possible for her to get out and do it more.

"Dance for me!" came through her earpieces as James let go. She did. She danced and danced. She undid her braid and whipped her hair about. She gyrated to the beat that she could feel without having to hear. She moved and she glided. She moved her hands all over her body. She felt erotic. A hand would snake it at points and she assumed it was his. It would pet her here, pat her there, pinch her sometimes, but mostly kept to gentle fondling of her neck, her ear and the various curves of her body. She would tingle long after his fingers had left at each spot he touched. She lost herself in the dancing and the touching. Occasionally he would move in close enough for her to lean into him and fell his body rock hard surround her. She noticed that he was hard of muscle as well as hard in his shorts and she wished she could see herself out on the floor like this.

After a while, he grabbed her hand and pulled her away. They quickly made their way outside where the beat diminished greatly. The air was cooler and the light wasn't working its way around the blindfold so she figured it must be dark. That would put it at after 8:00 some time. He led her to the car. She was surprised at how fast he moved. He was almost pulling her behind him. He must have found the car cause he stopped. He turned to her and pushed on her shoulders. She got on her knees and felt his cockhead placed at her lips. She immediately sucked him in. "God baby, I couldn't take it. You were so hot out there. I want to fuck you so bad. God, suck me baby. Like you did at the movie, suck me good." He quickly started fucking her mouth and she could tell that he was easily as worked up as she had been all day. He had one hand on each side of her face as he held her head still as he pushed his hips in and out. Her compliant side wanted his release. And it came quickly. He was moving so strongly that she was unable to capture it all down her throat and some of it spilled out. He shuddered as he finished and pulled himself back out. She started to use her fingers and her tongue to gather what had overflowed and suck it down but he stopped her. "No baby. I lost control there. That's my mess to clean up. You just.....wow. That dance is a mankiller just so you know." She felt him squat down next to her and use his fingers to clean off her chin and lips. He offered the finger to her to suck down. Then he really surprised her.

He began to use his tongue to clean her off. Brian couldn't stand the idea of tasting himself and here was James, licking himself off of her. He then leaned in and kissed her and she could taste himself on his tongue. It made her whimper in delight. She sucked hard on his tongue and tried to capture every bit of him from the inside of his mouth. He broke the kiss and stood her up. He paused a moment then said "Ok, I don't see anybody around. The restrooms had lines that stretched forever so we have to do your final change out here. There is nobody watching, so you needn't worry about that. There are cars on all sides of us." With that he began to undress her in the middle of this parking lot. Soon, she was totally nude standing on the concrete. He didn't dally this time and quickly got a shirt onto her. The shirt was a bit too long for her and buttoned up in the front. She realized that the shirt did a good job hiding her nudity.

He then turned her so her back was to him and told her to lean forward and put her hands on the car. She did so and felt the shirt hike up her ass a bit. He lifted it the rest of the way exposing her ass to him again. He leaned forward and gently grabbed her right hand and pulled it back. He places something in it. "Do you know what this is, my pet?" She nodded her head no. "This is what is lovingly called a butt-plug." She shivered. "Your reaction tells me you know what it is for? Good. I'm going to put it inside you for our last car ride together." She moaned at the thought of it. He moved her hand back to the car, then she felt him spread her cheeks and the unmistakable feel of KY or other lubricant being rubbed along her ass. He started by gently circling the outside of her. She moaned with delight as he started applying pressure on her anus. Slowly he worked one finger inside of her. She shivered mightily....wanting that finger and more pounding inside of her. "No cumming love, remember that." With that, he got another finger in. He slowly began massaging those two fingers in and out of her ass. They circled around inside her depositing the lube all over inside her. She willed her muscles to relax as the third finger went up inside her. Very very slowly he fucked her ass with those three fingers. He knew how close she was and didn't want her to blow on this so he did his best to keep the stimulation to a minimum.

He withdrew his fingers and was encouraged by how slowly her tightest muscle went back to closed. Rae's eyes were closed when she felt the very rubber head of the plug touch her ass. It quickly moved in. She discerned that the plug was conical with ridges as it increased in size. The first two ridges moved in quickly with the lube and the relaxation he had caused. She felt her pussy juice running down her leg again as he slowly worked the plug trying to get the third ridge in. It slid in and she thought that his was the most she had ever been stretched. James kept going though. He kept a solid pressure on the plug but spun it around trying to simulate her ass to open just a little bit more. He reached around and touched her clit. Normally, that is the best way to get this to work, but she was too worked up and slapped his hand away and shook her head violently no. He relented and kept trying to get the plug into her. She rocked forward then back, forward then back, forward, then pushed herself back hard. She felt the plug enter her and the base of it hit her cheeks. She fell forward to lean on the car as she gasped for breath.