Birthday Toast

Story Info
Special hotel service makes for a memorable birthday.
2.2k words
3.74
24.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forty five years of age! Who would have believed it?"

Emma glanced at the young waiter as he bent over a sunbather on an adjacent lounger to serve her drinks. He had a pert ass and as he turned to walk back to the pool bar she caught a glimpse of the large bulge filling the front of his white shorts.

"Anything I can get for you, Senora?"

"Perhaps later Juan," Emma murmured and she imagined the taste and feel of the waiter's hard cock in her mouth as she lay back to enjoy the hot Mediterranean sun.

Emma had the whole morning to herself while her children were out shopping in the local town. She had settled down to some hardcore fantasising, made even more lurid than usual by the combination of the sun tan oil melting into her hot skin and the tanned and topless men and women surrounding the pool. Emma was missing her husband who had needed to fly to Greece on urgent business but it did gave her some headspace.

Emma must have dozed off and she woke with a start as a hand touched her shoulder.

"Happy birthday Senora. I am pleased to meet you."

The woman's low Spanish accent complemented her dark eyes and long black hair. "My name is Luciana and this is Freya."

Emma took in the tall blonde's curvaceous figure and imagined her having clear blue eyes behind her sunglasses. Both of the women wore short white tunics which reached halfway down their thighs, contrasting with their white and gold stiletto sandals, and they were already attracting attention from around the pool.

"If you come with me, we have prepared your room."

Luciana took Emma's hand whilst her Swedish assistant gathered together Emma's bag and towel. Emma's mind whirled as she walked across the shady veranda into her air conditioned room, brushing past Luciana as she held the door open.

The women had clearly been busy since breakfast. The bed sheets had been replaced by large fluffy towels which covered the double bed. Freya walked across to switch on a second large TV screen that had been set up on the wall beside the existing screen and a familiar face smiled at her.

"Happy birthday Darling. Couldn't rely on the smartphones so I had a word with the hotel management and we seem to have found a solution."

Thom's image was clear on the new large plasma screen and Emma could see herself, the two women and the majority of her own bedroom on the existing TV. "We need some decent technology, particularly when we are 1,500 miles apart. You look great and I hope that Luciana and Freya are to your liking?"

"Perfect, Darling. You know me well."

"So ladies, my wife needs some pampering on her birthday."

Emma watched Thom sit back in his chair as Freya's smooth fingers deftly unclipped her bikini top.

"You have beautiful breasts, madam," and Emma's top was soon joined on the floor of the room by her skimpy bottoms.

"Your pussy perhaps needs just a tiny little more attention - just a few wisps. I know your husband likes you totally bare."

The tall Scandinavian woman lay Emma down on the soft towels, took out a small razor and expertly shaved her already pulsing cunt. Emma was aware that her arousal must have been obvious to the other woman as she bent close to make Emma's delicate skin even smoother. Freya was careful not to stand in front of the discreet wide angle lens which Emma now noticed in the top corner of the wall.

In his hotel in Athens, Thom was able to take in every fold of his wife's delicious cunt.

"Almost finished madam. You look perfect."

Freya stood up and poured some warm oil into her hands and purred into Emma's ear.

"Just a few finishing touches."

The woman's oiled hands gently lubricated Emma's already soaking cunt, probing her outer lips and rubbing the warm liquid into the sensitive skin near her taut asshole.

Emma could easily have come straight away on the woman's hand. Instead she let out a long soft moan of pleasure and spread her legs even wider. Freya's long index finger began to explore the inner opening to Emma's pussy and silently slipped inside her, expertly finding her g-spot and rubbing her gently into even more ecstasy.

Emma looked up at the screen and could see Thom, now naked, his fully erect cock responding to the activity in Spain.

"More oil and put all your fingers in me."

The woman's four fingers slipped into her and Emma groaned loudly.

"Yes, fill all of my bare cunt ."

Emma began to buck against the Freya's palm as her fingers caressed her deepest recesses, opening her up like never before.

"You have good perception, madam. Your pussy will need to be wet and wide."

Luciana had now begun to pour warm expensive oil over Emma's breasts, massaging the liquid into her soft yielding flesh. Emma's nipples were fully erect and she pushed them up towards the Spanish woman's eager mouth. The woman took Emma's aching left nipple between her teeth and rolled her tongue around the aureole, making Emma's clitoris push out even further against Freya's hand. Emma's juices were mingling with the oil and Freya's fingers probed even deeper, her thumb now pressed against Emma's asshole which opened with little resistance.

Emma had to consciously stop herself coming as Luciana stood up, slipped off her own wet panties and straddled Emma's face, opening up the fasteners on her white tunic to free her large, dark tipped tits. Luciana gently lowered herself over Emma's face, her ass resting against Emma's forehead and pulled open her own pussy to reveal her glistening inner lips.

Staying just out of the reach of Emma's stretched tongue, Luciana began to rub her clit and beads of liquid dripped into Emma's mouth. Freya pulled her fingers slowly from the depths of Emma's cunt, and held down Emma's wrists so that she could not reach Luciana. Emma struggled, desperate to squeeze and scratch the woman's breasts.

Freya's hand was soon replaced by her mouth as she slurped greedily between Emma's legs, pushing her tongue against her asshole and ensuring that Thom could see all the action on his screen.

"Take your panties off and let him see your cunt and ass from behind," instructed Emma.

"Thank you Darling. I have a couple of maids from the hotel here who will also enjoy the view."

Emma looked up at the screen and saw Freya's open bare cunt and asshole on full, glorious display peeping out from under her tunic. On the other screen, two maids were undressing, their hands on Thom's shoulders to balance as they could not take their eyes off the screen in the Greek hotel bedroom. Thom reached forward and fondled both women's breasts as they knelt down in front of him.

"Glad you are enjoying yourself too, Darling," said Emma as she opened her mouth wide to savour the taste of Luciana's cunt and thrust herself further forward into Freya's face.

Luciana finally took pity on her and lowered herself fully onto Emma's mouth and face, grinding her cunt against her and intoxicating Emma with her taste and scent. Emma could hear Luciana's moans as she began to thrash wildly on top of her and the Spanish woman came noisily as Emma sucked at her cunt and licked her asshole.

As Luciana fell aside onto the bed, Emma was able to concentrate on events in Greece and on Freya's licking and sucking.

Thom has manoeuvred the shorter haired maid in front of him and had spread her ass cheeks wide. As he slid his hard cock deeply into the woman's cunt, Emma could feel the first, long delayed orgasm begin to ripple in her own belly. Freya allowed Emma to free her wrists, grasp her hair and push her head down as Emma came against her face, squirting her cum into the woman's mouth.

Another orgasm now rushed through Emma's body as she moaned and cursed softly at the two women.

Luciana suddenly stood up walked into the ensuite bathroom, her long slim legs now partially covered again by the refastened tunic.

A few seconds later she returned with a number of long black ropes.

"You enjoying her cunt Baby?"

"It's nice and tight but not the same as yours, Emma. I'll need a little more attention."

Emma saw the other Greek maid move around behind Thom and the back of her head appeared underneath him, one ball in his mouth, as he fucked her colleague deeply in the cunt and pushed his thumb into her asshole.

Emma propped herself up to get a better view of the fucking but Luciana had other ideas. With surprising strength, she forced Emma back against the bed whilst Freya rolled her simultaneously onto her front.

" Let me see him fucking those sluts", pleaded Emma and the women span her around to face the two screens. Emma watched the maid's face contort as her husband's cock fucked her hard and the other maid licked and sucked at his balls and ass, her saliva coating Thom's shaved balls.

The sight of her husband's fucking made Emma crave cock and she let herself fall to the mercy of the women as they hogtied her ankles and wrists together on the bed, spreading her cunt wide open. Emma's clit began to spasm involuntarily as the door of the bedroom opened and Juan and two other waiters entered the room.

"Oh fucking yes," thought Emma as the men stripped off their shirts and shorts to reveal three fully erect tanned cocks.

The maid in Greece was coming loudly as Juan pushed his eight inch cock into Emma's open mouth. Emma rolled her tongue around the hard glans and nibbled at the hole at its tip. Following the movement on the screen, Emma saw the second waiter move behind her and watched his cock push into her soaking cunt, the man's fingers digging into her buttocks as she tried to wriggle to fill all of her. Juan's cock pushed deeper into her mouth and the rhythm increased into a full hard face fucking.

Thom's cock pushed into the second maid's well lubricated asshole as he grasped her hips and begin to thrust. Emma's vision was full of cocks and open pussies. The first Greek maid lay at the foot of the bed and fingered her cunt as she watched Emma being roasted by the two Spanish waiters.

Emma could taste Juan's salty pre cum as she gagged on his cock. Behind her, she felt the second waiter's fingers begin to explore her asshole. She felt totally helpless and looked across at the two women in the room but Luciana and Freya were sat back on a sofa, legs astride each other and stroking each other's clits as they enjoyed the entertainment.

Emma could feel the second waiter's spunk begin to rise as his thrusts grew faster and she groaned with pleasure as the hot gush of his cum, her muscles drawing the hot liquid deeply into her cunt. The man rolled off her and Emma was able to watch on the screen as the third waiter took up his position behind her on the bed.

Emma felt the third man's fingers reach inside her cunt and scoop out his colleague's cum and her own hot juices. He began to massage it obscenely into her ass and outer lips, and Emma could hardly control her excitement at his rough hands.

His cock soon speared into her ass and Emma groaned around Juan's cock in her mouth as her ass fucking began. Her wrists pulled against her rope bindings as she struggled to release her hands and grasp and scratch the cocks, but Luciana's knots were too tight to escape. She felt Juan's cock and balls throb, his thrusts got deeper and he began to spasm and Emma's mouth was flooded with his delicious hot salty spunk.

Juan slowly and stiffly moved onto his side so Emma could see Thom's own ass-fucking and she felt her own orgasm rising as Juan's cum slithered down her throat into her belly and the other waiter's cock fucked her asshole.

"Come on Baby, together."

Across the 1,500 miles Emma, the waiter, Thom and the maid came together in one outpouring of lust.

The Spanish waiter slowly withdrew his cock and let the final globules of his spunk drip over her ass. Freya stood up and began to massage the gooey mess into Emma, licking and fondling her ass cheeks tenderly as the action began to abate.

"Well done Baby. You looked, fucked and sounded terrific. I have one more little gift for you. Happy birthday."

Luciana re-entered the room with a champagne glass and a small metal flask as Freya untied Emma and the men dressed and left the room.

Luciana carefully poured the thick white liquid into the glass and handed it carefully to Emma who was now lying back against the pillows watching the two Greek maids gather their clothes and leave Thom's bedroom.

Emma's recognised Thom's scent immediately.

Frozen, transported and now warmed in the Mediterranean sun and perfect for immediate consumption.

Emma dipped her tongue into the glass. This was the last taste of her husband for several days and she was going to savour and enjoy every drop...