Birthday Toys Ch. 01

Story Info
He's dominated by wife, mother, & sister-in-laws.
4.4k words
4.1
89.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers

He heard the door open and shivered in anticipation. Who was entering the large, wooden floored room? His Mistress, the woman he had married three years earlier as a naive eighteen year old, six years her junior. Perhaps her older sister, 'Big Sister', thirty years old and with a vicious temper, only matched by her imaginative depravity, or could it be 'Mother', his mother in law, the woman who had discovered his submissiveness and exploited it, taking him to unbelievable heights of abasement and subjecting him to incredible cruelty.

Naked and blindfolded, on his knees, and with his forehead touching the floor, he listened to the footsteps coming towards him. Clip, clip, clip, the unmistakable sound of stilettos drew nearer, coming to a halt directly behind him, he recognised the footfall of his Mistress and he silently let out a sigh of relief.

She stood behind him, her honey blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders in soft waves to nestle halfway down her back. Her makeup so perfect, giving her an angelic look which, disguised the depths of her cruelty and wickedness, a combination that had brought him many times to plead and beg for mercy, whilst following, without question, the orders she gave, no matter how depraved and disgusting that he felt them to be.

He felt the coldness of the sole of her foot on his naked back, followed by a stiletto digging painfully in to his coldly perspiring flesh.

'Ready for your birthday present slut?' she said, sniggering, 'Twenty one, today, and still playing with toys.'

'Yes Mistress, thank you mistress,' he replied, knowing from the tone of her voice that he was about to have a birthday he would never forget.

She moved in front of him and settled down on the wine coloured leather couch, several paces away. He heard the leather creak and give as her slim, lithe six foot frame settled into the soft upholstered leather.

'Crawl to me, slut,' she commanded.

He focused on the voice and shuffled forwards on his knees, a position he had maintained since 'Mother' had taken him naked from his 'room', which was really no more than a cupboard under the stairs, furnished with a bucket, a thin mattress and a small rough blanket, ordering him to crawl to the room and presenting him with the blindfold to put on.

'Halt, slut,' she said as he reached her feet. 'Now, lift your head of the floor and stick out your tongue.'

He raised his head and it had barely moved upwards when,

'that's far enough slut, now lick,' she ordered, sticking the leather sole directly on to his tongue, watching him, smiling, as he dutifully licked the sole clean of dust, dirt and whatever else was sticking to them.

She moved the sole till she thought he had covered every part and then forced her heel into his mouth telling him to suck and lick it like a 'juicy cock'.

She then started to question him, laughing silently as he mumbled 'yes, Mistress,' in response to her probing, never stopping lovingly drooling over her spiky hard heels.

'Are you going to be a good little slut.' 'Will you do everything you are told.' 'Will you thank me for thrashing you if you fail.' 'Will you beg for more.' 'You are such a slut. Aren't you.'

'Yes mistress,' he mumbled, 'I am a slut, your slut mistress.'

Her domination over him started to work on her body, she felt the wetness begin in her cunt and felt flushed with power. She had resolved to make his 'birthday' a day to remember, one he certainly would not forget in a hurry.

She removed her heel and presented his tongue with her other foot, just as the door opened and in walked 'Mother'. Thick jet black hair, down to her shoulders, he heard her approach and could not help the whimper that escaped his lips. Six foot six and statuesque, many times he had quivered while under her spell, enthralled by her beauty, enhanced by her dark makeup and haughty demeanour, crushed and brought to heel by this forty five year old goddess. Pregnant at fourteen, she had been quite the slut in her younger days, learning to wrap men round her well manicured fingers, passing on her wily ways to her daughters.

He heard her approach and stop by his side, unable to see the thick leather collar and leather and chain leash she held, only realising his fate as the collar was placed round his neck and buckled tightly. As long as it stayed he would remain on his knees, he was their dog, their plaything, controlled and commanded, trained to obey.

'Mother' settled into the couch.

'Happy birthday, bitch,' she said.

'Your bitch thanks you, Mother,' he mumbled.

'Wait till I give you your present, bitch, then you can thank me properly,' she said.

The tone of her voice, causing a shiver to start on his body and, to continue uncontrollably, which was noticed and, commented on.

'The bitch can't wait,' said 'Mother', to his 'Mistress'.

'I know,' she replied, 'I can't wait to get started either.'

The door opened for a third time, he knew it was 'Big Sister'.

'At last,' proclaimed Mistress, as her older sister entered the room. She had the same honey blond coloured hair of his 'Mistress', but it was straight and flowed to the base of her spine, and her makeup was dark, mimicking the severe dark style of 'Mother'.

'Now, we can open the presents,' said Mistress.

The blindfold was removed and he was able to look at the three pairs of feet in front of him, he had not been told to lift his head, but seeing their footwear he knew they were dressed 'to kill' as they had laughed on many an occasion, which usually resulted in his ass being thrashed and fucked and his genitals subjected to the most painful of punishments.

His 'Mistress', was wearing soft PVC boots, coloured black, that had a pointed toe and five inch heels, raising her to nine inches over his head. He knew the boots were thigh length, the side zip having raked his flesh on the many occasions she had used him as her horse, digging in the sharp heels and spurring him on with her crop.

'Mother', had red stilettos with a four inch heel, her long, shapely but muscular legs encased in black fishnet. 'Big Sister', was in boots, black leather, hard pointed toes, four inch stiletto heels, front laced around hard metal hooks, finished off with silver spurs ending in flesh breaking spiky globes.

They all sat with legs crossed, sure of the power they held, beaming in anticipation, knowing their whipping boy was going to suffer, but oh! what fun they were going to have, what exquisite torture he would endure, all of it filmed off course, further increasing his shame and swelling their bank balance. It may have been his birthday but they had been commissioned by an extremely rich client to produce a movie that pandered to his unusual tastes, supplying them with the details required, involving pain, humiliation and forced obedience. It was a challenge, but they had thought long and hard about what was required, and now the time had come to go to work, so to speak.

Of course he knew nothing of this contract, he only knew that they had the control and that it was his place to comply with whatever was asked of him and suffer under their cruel ministrations.

'You may look at us, cocksuck,' said 'Big Sister', 'time for your presents.'

He raised his head slowly. His 'Mistress', sat in front of him, her PVC boots indeed reaching to her thighs, however he could not see the top of the boots as she was covered in a black leather coat, belted at the waist and reaching halfway down her thighs, the collar turned up adding to her air of menace.

In her hand was a long thin box, covered in wrapping paper, about three feet in length and a smaller box, similarly wrapped that she handed to him.

Thanking her he opened the small box and pulled out a leather cock and ball harness.

'Thank you, Mistress' he said, lowering his head and kissing the foot that was on the floor.

'Suck my boot as you would a cock for me, and put on your present,' she ordered.

He took her raised foot into his mouth and sucked it as if it were a fat cock, slobbering and moaning as he had been taught, as he fumbled to strap his balls into the harness, and shove his small, hairless limp cock through the metal ring to the base. She removed her boot, apparently satisfied by his demeaning worship of her boot, and leaned forwards.

'Now open your other present, slut,' Mistress commanded.

He could tell it was a something to beat him with just by its shape, but still he said 'thank you Mistress' when he opened the wrapper to reveal the new black leather crop.

'Bend it, slut,' said his Mistress, and bend it did, the tip bending right to the base easily and, sprang back rigidly when she commanded him to release it.

'Specially made for your birthday, slut. Carbon fibre, encased in woven leather, guaranteed to bring sluts like you to their knees.'

'Thank you, Mistress,' he stammered, 'I am unworthy of your thoughtfulness.'

'Lets see how much you like it,' she said.

A coldness enveloped him, he knew the new crop would hurt him unbelievably and almost fainted with relief when she started to stroke his flaccid cock with the end of the crop. Then it hit him, the ring of the strap would constrict painfully round him when erect and, this is what she proceeded to do. Slowly he started to get hard, he could not help himself. The smell of leather, the powerful demeanour of his 'Mistress' worked on his mind and his body and when he started to feel the ring bite into his cock flesh, she removed the dancing crop and stroked his cock with her PVC gloved hand till his hardened cock swelled even further, starting to hurt intensely as the metal ring bit.

Sitting back she purred,

'wait till I make you soft enough to remove the ring, slut. Now, see what 'Mother' has for you.'

He shuffled round to 'Mother'. His engorged cock throbbed in pain, however he knew he had a lot more to suffer, 'Mother', was extremely cruel and inventive. He would always remember the first time he had submitted to his inner feelings, she bragged to her friends how she had broken him in one session, never, she claimed, had she ever been so enraged, never had she enjoyed thrashing anyone so much. He never wanted a repeat of that session and went out of his way to please her, doing as he was told, when he was told, whatever and no matter the circumstances.

She looked down upon him, sneering. If it had not been for the cock ring he would have pissed himself or cum, such was the power she oozed, complete was her hold. She looked resplendent sat upon the couch, red stilettos complimented by her black fishnets, her long, strong, legs rose seemingly forever to meet a black leather mini skirt, split behind to accommodate her full womanly thighs, and a red rubber boob tube, straining to contain her ample breasts, black leather, full length gloves completed her ensemble.

He knew she was going to hurt, dominate and control him, and, in a perverse way, he wanted it to happen, he knew he would suck cock for her, lick and suck piss and shit, begging for more as his arse was plundered by dildo or cock, thank her for being a 'Mother' who cared, going out of his way to be the slutty, butt fuck, and cock swallowing tart that they expected him to be, no questions asked and definitely no refusals.

She too had two presents for him to open. Thanking her politely he received the first present, a small box containing a pair of cruelly spiked nipple clamps, connected by a short chain. She quickly attached the biting clamps and presented him with another box, about two feet long and three inches wide, another instrument to beat him with he surmised, and when the box was opened he was proved right. It was a thickish strap, the kind school teachers had used, split at the end and able to be held horizontal without bending.

'Specially made,' she informed him, as she hooked one of her stilettos through the chain on his clamps forcing his head downwards.

'Suck my shoe, bitch,' she commanded, forcing him to pull against the chain, under her foot as he raised his head to engulf the shoe of her crossed leg, sucking and slobbering, hoping she would be satisfied with his submissive performance. Staring at him cruelly she stroked the leather strap,

'I'm going to have to give this a lot of use if I'm going to make it nice and supple, your ass is in for a nice long treat, bitch.'

'Thank you,' he mumbled, his mouth never leaving her foot.

'Mother, you'll frighten the little cocksuck to death,' said 'Big Sister', 'and I haven't given him my presents yet.'

'Mother', extracted her foot from his stretched mouth relieving his aching jaws, as he dutifully shuffled round to face his sister in law, a woman who made no secret of the satisfaction she gained from being merciless towards him, enjoying his suffering and at times making 'Mother' seem positively kind.

She had dressed to match the viciousness that her leather boots evoked, from the military style leather cap she wore, the short black leather bikers jacket, leather gloves and tight leather shorts, held up by a thick studded leather belt, creating a menacing look on the one hand, while oozing sex appeal by squeezing her large round breasts into a black nylon, see through, strapless body stocking. He could see her erect nipples, pushing out through the tight nylon, she was obviously aroused, savouring the scenario that was taking place.

She, again, had two presents. One was small, flat, square box, the other was oblong, fifteen inches long and quite heavy. She handed him the small box, that when opened contained a coiled leather whip, which unravelled to over three feet long, tapering towards the end, with a couple of small knots, one and two inches from the tip. It looked extremely efficient at causing deep pain and suffering and, bowing his head, he handed it to her with both hands, thanking her for being so kind.

'You'll be more than thanking me later, cocksuck, now hurry up and open your other present,' she said.

He opened the heavy box to reveal a black, rubber strap on, realistically sculpted with a foreskin behind the large plum shaped head, with raised veins running its length. The base had raised pimples for two, of its fifteen inch length, raising the girth from two and a half inches, to three. He prayed silently that she would lube it up before ramming it in and out of his tight arse, which although it had been fucked before was always allowed to contract to its original size before it was once again plundered. They loved the thought of how this maximised his pain and said he should be thankful that they allowed him to 'lose his virginity', over and over again.

'Now,' said 'Mother', handing the leash to 'Big Sister', 'time to play with your new toys.'

They all laughed excitedly, as he was told to place the dildo in his mouth and crawl over to the whipping horse and strap himself in facing the couch. 'Big Sister', led him the short distance to the frame, supervising him as he put on the ankle straps, watching intently, the whip hanging loosely from her right hand, as he closed the small padlocks, making it impossible to get free till they got the keys and released him. He strapped his left wrist in the same manner, closing the padlock, but unable to strap down his right, this was tethered at their discretion and was left free so he could wank cock into his mouth or guide cock into his tight, little, puckered ass.

'Mistress' and 'Mother' approached, crop and strap in hand, towering above him. 'Big Sister' stood in front of him, strapping herself into the dildos harness as he dutifully held it in his mouth, straining upwards against his bonds so she would not have to stoop. Firmly buckled on she removed it from his mouth with an audible 'pop'. While 'Mother' informed him as to what they had in store for him.

'We are each going to give you one lash for each of your twenty one years. I will go first, then the crop and finally the whip, do not put your free hand round to protect your slutty little ass or you will be fucked without the benefit of any lubrication. Do you understand, bitch.'

'Yes, Mother'' he stammered, trying to control the shaking in his legs, gulping nervously, his mouth becoming dry, his voice beginning to crack.

No sooner had the words left his mouth when the strap landed heavily and without warning. She then moved to his left, 'Big Sister'' moved from his view and as they started to circle him clockwise he realised they were going to alternate the beating, strap then crop followed by the whip, allowing a few seconds to elapse between blows. The strap covered his ass in wide red welts, his skin raised at the edge, landing with a sickening splat. The crop stung like fire as his wife, 'Mistress', tried to land each blow within the red welts inflicted by the strap, raising small watery blisters along the red line it left on his blazing ass. The whip, wielded as it was with a force guaranteed to inflict maximum pain, curled round his legs and thighs, biting agonisingly and cutting into his shaking flesh.

He managed to stifle his screams only for the first blows of the strap and crop, gritting his teeth and gripping the whipping frame with his free hand. When the first crack of the whip landed he started to wail, then sob, finally quickly rising to screams, almost animalistic in their intensity, interspersed with begging and pleading his tormentors to have pity on him. This only seemed to spur them on to wield their instruments with even greater savagery, berating him for being such a cry baby and taunting him about not appreciating his 'Birthday Toys'. By the time they were finished he was babbling incoherently, his ass constantly moving as if under its own will, he being unable to control its movements as, was the case with his shaking legs. He didn't even realise he had dribbled urine, torturing his swollen penis as he had forced his piss past the biting cockring, to create a small puddle between his outstretched legs. He felt like being sick, gulping air down wildly, his eyes wide but unseeing, his ass hole clenching as he fought the feeling that he was going to shit himself.

'Be quiet,' said 'Mother, 'or you'll get another taste before your party.'

Shivering, he realised they had much more in store for him, what he had just went through was only the opening gambit of the delicious humiliation and tortuous pain that had been planned, all for their enjoyment off course, given under the pretence of his birthday, forcing him to thank them profusely for caring about him so much.

Still he moaned softly, his face a mass of tears, puffy with heat and embarrassment, drained in anticipation of what was to come.

'Mother' again spoke. 'We have a special surprise for you later, bitch, but first you need to be prepared.'

'Big Sister', moved in front of him and forced the fake cock deep into his mouth, silencing his moans but making him gag reflexively, and started to unbuckle.

'I have the pleasure of breaking you in today, bitch. Age, does have its compensations,' said 'Mother'.

'I shall be holding you in place, cocksuck,' said 'Big Sister', and his Mistress informed him that his mouth would be hers to use,

'plenty of time to fuck you later, slut,' she ended.

'Mother', stepped up to buckle on the dildo, ensuring it was tightly in place and moved it slowly but firmly in and out of his mouth and throat, warning him to get it slick, as his wailing earlier meant his saliva was all the lubrication it would get.

They started to get into position. His 'Mistress', pulled a small ottoman in front of his head and settled in. She opened her leather coat, revealing a, tight, black PVC, strapless micro mini dress to match her gloves and boots. Opening her legs she revealed her well fucked, bush trimmed, pussy, soaked in her own juices and with her prominent clitoris sticking out ripe for sucking. 'Big Sister', climbed up upon his back from behind, facing her sister and mounting him like a horse her spiky heels and incredibly painful spurs holding him down ensuring he did not want to move.

Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers
12