Birthday Toys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a blob of thick spit hit his puckered ass hole, as 'Mother', spat fiercely and proceeded to spread it up and down the cleft with the dildo, teasing slowly, pausing at the tiny ring every time. His 'Mistresses' legs swirled round his head and he lapped, sucked and kissed, furiously, lovingly, as he had been taught over the years, to ensure her maximum pleasure, so aroused was she that he felt as if he were drowning.

Suddenly, and with an exquisite pain, causing him to move and, feeling the movement, 'Big Sister' dug in harder, cooing,

'easy, cocksuck, I'll let you know when its time to move that nasty pussy ass of yours,' he was penetrated.

'Mothers' large six foot frame and full hips easily forced the cock passed his tight ring, the spurs causing him to push back onto it so, that after a pause when halfway in, for a fraction of a second, the rest of the cock followed in one fluid move, fully splitting him open, till he could feel the start of the pimpled end. Thirteen inches of fat cock and still another widening, knobbly, two inches still to go.

'Mother', started to grind the cock round and round forcing the pimples into his tortured ass in a circular motion. He would have screamed if his tongue was not otherwise engaged. The cocks length felt as if it was forcing its way into his stomach, his sphincter was clenching uncontrollably as the feeling that he was going to shit himself surfaced again. He thought that he would go mad as he fought to hold on, to concentrate on bringing pleasure to his 'Mistress', to stay still enough so not to have to feel the wicked spurs bite into his punished flesh and, relax his ass somehow, enabling him to accommodate the cock now being pounded in and out of his aching ass hole and swirled round as it hit bottom.

The whipping frame strained in its mountings, the bolts threatening to tear loose as the three pitiless tormentors assaulted their slut, bitch, cocksucker.

'Lick me, you cunt,' screamed his 'Mistress' as her orgasm rapidly approached. 'Lick it, lick it, you slutty little fucker. Oh, I'm going to thrash you, fucking cunt, if you don't work that tongue.'

This tirade was accompanied by 'Big Sister' gripping his hair tightly, forcing his head further into the soaking pussy that was spraying his 'Mistresses' cum in his mouth, around his face and dripping of his chin.

'Lick your mistress, you fuck. Lick her,' she said.

The excitement of her daughters to his suffering spurred on 'Mother' to pound him with renewed vigour, releasing her grip on the frame, grabbing 'Big Sister' by the ankles, she rapidly pumped the big dildo in and out using the spurs and heels to pull him back onto the cock screaming at him to,

'fuck my cock, fuck it, fuck it, come on, fuck it you little piss shit.'

His 'Mistress', seemed to be cumming non-stop, her womanly juices interspersed with volleys of piss, his head so firmly wedged between her tightened and crushing thighs that he was forced to swallow as fast as he could.

After several minutes the squeezing thighs abated and she started to shake and shudder slowly. Gone was that angelic look, replaced by a maniacal appearance, eyes blazing, lips thinly sneering, her nostrils flared. She moved from in front of him and went to retrieve her crop, picked up the strap and handing the whip to 'Mother, she walked round in front of him.

'Mother', eased out of him and 'Big Sister' rose up her feet balancing on the frame by holding the leash in her left hand and took the crop in her right.

'All change,' said his 'Mistress'.

Now she had the strap, her sister the crop and 'Mother' the whip, who, when she had positioned herself behind him, released a volley of half a dozen cuts over his ass, as the crop fell from on high, the vertical cuts crisscrossing the first marks, 'Mistress', taking over from 'Mother', adding the strap to the continuous cropping. Again this assault was accompanied by a continuous tirade of abuse and threats.

He screamed himself hoarse, babbling and mumbling till blessed unconsciousness overtook him. They tried for several more cuts to revive him but eventually gave up, throwing down their instruments of pain in disgust.

'Shall we revive him,' enquired 'Big Sister'.

'No, let him rest,' said 'Mother', 'he'll need some rest before the party tonight'.

They looked at each other and smiled, 'Mother', moved forward and forced the dildo into his unconscious ass hole and unbuckled it.

'At least he will wake up feeling full,' she laughed, 'come on, we deserve a drink.'

Taking her daughters around the shoulders they waltzed out the room, time to relax and time to plot. It would be a couple hours before they had to get ready and the 'boys' would be here at seven. Five hours to party time.

12