Birthday Treat

Story Info
Sexy wife's birthday gift of domination and cuckolding.
7.1k words
3.27
144.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To me, you are the sexiest woman alive. As I look upon you standing in your Basque and stockings I strain against my underwear. I adore your face, your eyes alive with sensuality and your soft full lips. I adore your hands as they caress my body, sending shivers of ecstasy through me. I adore your legs, your toes painted and your feet encased in heels, decorating your sexy calves and oh so smooth thighs, leading up towards sexual bliss. Your full breasts are made to be played with; sucked licked and fondled, tongue flicking around the sensitive tips, strong hands kneading porcelain flesh. Your pussy - shaved, neat, impossibly tight and deliciously sweet.

Your ass, I could discuss for weeks at a time, touch for months and worship with my mouth for millennia. It is so soft and round like a ripe peach. I love feeling it in my hands, feeling its smooth contours as I stroke its curves with my cock. I love the roundness of your ass-cheeks. I touch myself as I contemplate cupping you, one side at a time as our tongues entwine. I squeeze your ass, appreciating its voluptuous beauty and hiss into your ear that you are the sexiest woman alive. I drop to my knees so that I am level with your glorious pussy and slowly turn you around. Now my prize is before me and I am overcome with lust. I slowly kiss and lick my way around your ass, alternating from cheek to cheek as I titillate your little pussy with my fingers, toying with your clitoris, working my fingers in teasing, light circles towards and away from your sex. I drag my tongue over your ass from top to bottom and back, delighting in the shape of you. I can feel your excitement blossom on my finger as I embolden my exploration of your delicious pussy, opening your lips and gently tracing my finger along their insides. I cover your pussy with my hand and savour the heat emanating from inside. You feel hot to the touch, a metaphor for the passion contained within. My index finger, glistening with nectar from your sex is poised between your lips. I gently glide in between your labia and into your pussy. As you draw in a breath sharply I can simply stand it no longer and softly kiss your asshole. A light touching of my lips to your perfect asshole becomes a slow, luxurious kiss, coating you in my saliva as I lick around and inside you and your perfect ass. My cock throbs as the privilege of my reward occurs to me. I am eating your ass - your perfect ass.

You snigger at my perversion, while my stimulation you persuades you to put up with my pathetic behaviour, making muffled sounds of pleasure as the cheeks of your backside envelop my face. My finger is now sliding in and out of your pussy in a slow, regular rhythm, never quite going into you at the same angle twice, and varying in depth as if making some map of your inner form. I can hear your breath becoming heavier; feel your body respond to me with heightening pleasure.

"What a freak you are you are" you say, stepping away from my face and out of my grasp. You decide to indulge me a little and walk slowly over to the bed, away from me. From my knees, I gaze transfixed by your ass, swaying hypnotically, dancing seductively with your hips as you move with authority, your natural femininity accentuating the movement. You look over your shoulder and quietly tell me to get naked and get on the bed.

I hurry to obey; thinking of the treat in my mind's eye. I lie on my back and my cock wiggles back and forward as it sticks up into the air. You tell me to close my eyes and as my eyelids come together heightening my awareness of my other senses. I hear the sound of a drawer being opened and items being retrieved. The next thing I know, each of my wrists in connected by a handcuff to opposite corners of the top of the bed. I grin at the kinky predicament I find myself in.

This annoys you and you tell me "I wouldn't be so happy if I were you, you have no idea what I have in store for you!" You place a blindfold fashioned from items from your underwear drawer over my eyes and give my nipple a hard twist. I wince with pain and buck my hips upwards. You take my balls in your hand and close your fist firmly around them, warning me that you will give them a proper squeeze if I don't stop thrashing about like a wimp. I decide I had better keep still and nod quickly, the earlier grin on my face now a distant memory. Unbeknown to me, you break out in a sexy, satisfied smile as you release my balls from your fist. Despite my unease at how vulnerable I feel, my dick remains rock hard, betraying my excitement.

There is silence for a moment, and you say "I am going to get a glass of wine. Try not to play with your cock too much while I am gone, oh wait -- you can't. Back soon.

You seem gone for a very long time, I hear your heels clicking on the kitchen floor as you fetch your wine, and you seem to be taking your time, going into the day room, then back to the kitchen, strolling around perhaps. I then hear you opening the door to the lounge and entering. My cock twitches as I know full well the busy road outside our lounge window with its currently open blinds. I imagine some guy walking past and glancing in to see you in all your splendour. Your voluptuous body poured into your Basque and legs stocking covered.

I imagine you turning to face him, your eyes meeting, but instead of covering yourself and fleeing the room, there is a moment of realisation - a moment when you realise you want him to touch you. I can see you now, opening the front door and taking him into the lounge without so much as a word said between you, sitting him down and dropping to your knees to please him with your mouth. Sliding your full lips up and down his shaft and looking him in the eye as you coat his cock in your saliva. You make appreciative sighs and coos of satisfaction as you savour his tool as you would a desert at an expensive restaurant. He takes you again and again over the couch, stretching your pussy with his rough fucking of you, your nails clawing at the material of the sofa as he pounds relentlessly in and out of you. You invite him to do you in the ass and he obliges, curling his fist around your hair and using it to hold your body in place as he slides his cock in and out of your beautiful ass, fucking you hard as you moan like a whore for his cum.

You do not even bother to close the blinds. You are getting shagged senseless by a man you have just met and never even spoken to, in full view of the busy street outside. Whether it is the thought of being watched or the thought of me listening in on the action, or simply due to the skill of your mystery lover, you climax loudly and with great intensity. And all the while I lie restrained and blindfolded upstairs, my ears the only source of information on the particulars of your consensual ravishment.

I am snapped out of my trance by the sound of your shoes on the stairs once more. You enter the room slowly and set something down. I feel the bed shift as you mount it and you kiss me on the lips, the rich taste of wine emanating from you. Your tongue tastes of warm red wine. I suck it, savouring the taste. You ask me if I want a drink and I nod. A second later your mouth is on mine again, wetter this time. As our mouths connect, you force your tongue inside my mouth, releasing a trickle of delicious wine into my mouth. I swallow and give breathless thanks.

"I must remember to close the blinds in the lounge next time," you giggle "I wouldn't want to cause a car crash now by distracting some driver, would I?"

You are arranging things in the room I think. I hear you moving about, your heels making a surprising amount of noise, even on the carpeted floor.

"Seeing as your birthday is coming up soon I am going to give you a bit of a treat," you say slowly and evenly. "I hope you enjoy your gift, I'm sure you'll agree it has been wrapped beautifully." I nod eagerly in memory of your unbelievably sexy underwear, which to my torment remains lost to my sight.

I hear the sound of water, and feel you mount the bed, kneeling with your legs astride mine. I can feel your naked ass on me and it feels divine. My cock is suddenly very warm - it feels like you are washing it with a very warm cloth. It feels heavenly. The soft material of the cloth is softly traced over my balls and up my shaft to the head. You squeeze the cloth as you reach the tip and hot water cascades down the length of my cock. I let out a low groan of pleasure as you continue to coat me in warmth. You hang the cloth over my dick and say something about a tent that I don't quite catch.

"I'm afraid that as lovely as you found that, it was only the preparation for what comes next," you purr.

The cloth is removed and the cooler air in the room rushes over my cock. Before I can react, you grasp my cock at the base with one warm hand and with the other, place an ice cube right on the tip of my penis.

I buck and try to move but the combination of the handcuffs and your body pressing down on my legs hold me still. You work one hand rapidly up and down my shaft, roughly masturbating my cock while the other pitilessly pushes the ice cube down, compressing my cockhead. The mix of pleasure and discomfort is exquisite, with your warm hand exciting my shaft while the cold ice torments my sensitive and previously warm cock tip.

As the seconds pass the ice all becomes too much and I begin to lose hardness, shrinking in your hand until you stop wanking me. You make an irritated sound and remark that I am ungrateful and pathetic, saying that all I have to do is lie there and remain hard while you give me my present. If I was not tied up, horny as hell and humiliated by your callous, icy touch, I could have seen the futility of the situation - the impossibility of remaining hard given the onslaught of ice administered to my cock, I would have realised that you knew what you were doing -- taking control of me, toying with me. But in my predicament, I instead offer my insistent and repeated apologies to you, asking for another chance.

After much pleading, you seem to calm down and say

"OK, it is your birthday; I suppose I can forgive you that minor indiscretion. Maybe you can properly make it up to me later. I'm sure I can think of something"

I breathe a sigh of relief that not only am I out of the doghouse but it seems like our sexy game will continue.

"Hmm, what next," you playfully ask yourself...."

"Oh! I know. How about I play with my pussy for you? I bet you would like that?"

I begin to say that I would love that as the thought of it turns me on immeasurably but you carry on talking.

"I can use my big vibrator if you like? I know how you fantasise about me using it on myself. The only thing is that you are not exactly inspiring me at the moment. The sight of a flaccid man tied to a bed doesn't fill me with lust and a longing to finger-fuck and toy myself to oblivion."

I begin to panic at the thought of my evaporating fantasy when I hear the unmistakeable sounds of fucking. Some woman is moaning, crying "Deeper, deeper, harder, your big black cock is so much better than my husband's" and a male voice is grunting in a deep American drawl.

I quickly realise that you are watching some porn on your computer and this is confirmed as I hear the first of many of your whimpers of pleasure as I presume you begin to explore your body.

"That's better now - much more stimulating material for a horny girl," you say "Let me fill you in on what is happening in the movie."

I ask if you can remove my blindfold but you flatly refuse saying that you have no intention to have me gawping at you and ruining your fun. My cock is already hard again as you describe the action to me.

"He has her bent over a couch and has his cock buried in her pussy. I can't believe that she can take him all in, he is massive. She is a cute little slut, tits like missiles and a tiny little ass but she can fuck. You would like her Baby she has the sexiest high heels on and that is all that she is wearing. To be honest though, when you have that much black dick in you, clothes are not really necessary."

You continue to describe the action, all the while getting more aroused yourself. He dominates her, forcing his cock into her tight pussy and keeping her in ecstasy as he drills her continuously, not giving her the time to rest between orgasms, which it is plain, there are several of.

As you toy with yourself, you describe the minutiae of detail you can see from the prettiness of the girls feet and toenails, pushed up behind the back of her head by the athletic fucking she is receiving to a vivid description of the man screwing her senseless, from his muscled torso to the size and apparent fullness of his balls to the length and girth of his rock-hard tool. It is obvious that you find him attractive and the size of his genitals seems to have a mesmerising effect on you.

I hear the unmistakeable hum of a vibrator and you give a short gasp as you touch the silicone cock to your clit and savour the intense stimulation. You explore your inner and outer labia, varying the path around your pussy to mimic the action on screen. The porn-whore on-screen is now being eaten out by her black lover, his long tongue flicking rapidly at her clit one minute and the next sucking the folds of her pussy into his mouth. He extends his tongue into a long point and slowly slips up inside her. She goes crazy, throwing her head back and shuddering as his serpentine tongue explores the inner contours of her pussy.

You copy the action, sliding the vibrator into yourself and working it in circles inside so the vibrating tip stimulates all around the inside of your sex, in between moans of pleasure, you tease me mercilessly.

"I really need fucked baby. With you all tied up, I need to think of an alternative. Maybe I could give the man on the computer a call. I bet if I tried I could find him. Do you think he would be able to take care of me? "

I shout that I am dying to fuck you and plead to be untied and implore you to come over to me and ride on my dick. Whether or not you hear me, you continue with your teasing.

"I wish I was in the place of that porn whore, getting fucked every day by cock after cock. What a lucky girl she is. He has stopped licking her now baby and is going to fuck her again. He is much bigger than you are and probably a much better lover too. By the size of his balls he will fill her up to the brim when he shoots his cum in her."

As the fucking resumes on the screen you pound the vibrator in and out of yourself in time with the on screen action, all the while continuing to describe the way her pussy stretches around his cock as he thrusts in and out of her in long strokes from almost fully out to fully inside her, invading her with such speed that his balls slap off her ass.

You come with an intensity that fills me with powerful conflicting emotions. The feelings of humiliation at my wife fantasising about being another man's plaything - his fuck slut and the extreme arousal of hearing you explain all this in graphic detail while I am tied up and blindfolded, unable to see you fuck yourself to orgasm.

Your climax subsides and I sense your face close to mine, you are panting heavily after your energetic session with your vibrator. You kiss me on the lips and your hand drops to my cock. You lightly encircle the sensitive head and rub my pre-cum into the tip. As you do this, you whisper in my ear - your composure already regained.

"My vibrator is dripping wet and I'm afraid it can't go back in its bed like that. Open your mouth and lick it clean. You should be grateful to it, it does a better job than you do!"

I reluctantly oblige, licking the cock-like object clean until I can no longer taste you on it. You quickly shove the vibrator in my mouth, laughing as you do so. I choke as the vibrator hits the back of my throat but manage to spit it back out onto the bed having cleansed all your delicious cum from its surface.

You hold my cock in your hand and spit on the head causing me to moan as I feel your saliva dribble down the side of my dick.

"I am going to make you cum sweetie" you state in a matter of fact tone. "But I am going to dictate exactly how and when it happens, you see I have the power to give pleasure to you in quantities that will make you worship me forever like a puppy would its master (you start to masturbate me on the head of my cock). I can make you cum so hard you will pass out, but I also have the ability to stop this pleasure on a whim and make you beg for mercy with my cruelty" (you slap the head of my penis abruptly causing me to cry out in pain)

"You see what I want form you is to have a discussion about our relationship and what I mean by that is I am going to tell you what is going to happen and you are going to say yes my angel, anything for you. I imagine that with this set-up here today in this room, you will listen to me with the attentiveness and responsiveness I deserve and that you can otherwise lack. Do you understand?"

At this you bend my cock back on itself so it is almost touching the bed sheets. I strain against the restraints but unable to move and in pain, pant my agreement to your condition. You reward me by taking my cock into your mouth for a series of slow, luxurious sucks, cooing in appreciation of how good I taste. On each down-stroke you scrape my cockhead off the inside of your cheek on the way to the back of your throat and as you finish each upstroke you rapidly flick the tip of my penis with your tongue causing me to shudder.

As you reach the head of my penis for the final time you suck extremely hard so that when your mouth leaves my dick an audible pop is produced. With this sound still hanging in the air, you begin to speak.

"So, baby, there are basically 3 conditions that you are going to agree to tonight. The changes these conditions bring about will be permanent improvements to our lives that I know you will come to appreciate. By the way, all this is all being videoed so if you try to back out, then don't be surprised if the part with you sucking on the vibrator finds its way into the mailbox of everyone you know."

This makes me feel uneasy but at the same time very aroused at how sexy and dominant you are behaving. I mutter a quiet "OK".

"Condition number one is that from now on you will be doing the lion's share of the chores round here. I will still be involved but purely in the role of an inspector. It will take you some time to get up to standard but with effort you should be able to manage it."

With the earlier warning about video evidence still ringing in my ears I quickly agree to the condition. You respond with a curt "Good". Then I hear you reaching into the bedside cabinet for something.

"I bought us some baby oil this afternoon. It is apparently very good for giving naughty massages. I saw this video where a girl covers her guy's dick in this stuff. It is so slippery." You state. "She keeps him on the brink of cumming for the whole video then leaves him unsatisfied. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Please don't do that to me" I beg.

After a moment, you start pouring the oil over my cock and murmur ever so softly "We'll see..." As you massage the oil into me, I gasp at the sensation. You hold my dick stationary at the very base and use your flat palm to rapidly rub my cockhead talking as you do so. "This is a good one apparently. You won't get enough sensation to come but you won't get soft either. Apparently it is a favourite of women known as Masturbatrixes. Do you know what they are? A Masturbatrix is a dominant woman who specialises in masturbation-related tease and sexual torture. Fascinating, I think. "

I don't know what to make of your statement but your knowledge of the technique is correct. Your rapid palming gives just enough pleasure to maintain my erection, which both frustrates me because I want to come desperately but excites me due to the degree of control you possess over my body. As you continue the teasing and pleasuring, you apply more and more of the baby oil to me, soaking my cock. I can feel it running down my stomach and between my legs. I let out a groaning sigh and once more become aware of the porn sounds in the background. I can't say for certain if the sounds have been playing all along but your teasing, extremely sexy behaviour made me oblivious to it or if they were absent for a time and you have just put on another movie.

12