Birthday Treat - A Final Visit

Story Info
Andy and Trudy take the wench further than she wants to go.
5.1k words
4.19
24.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our serving wench takes it all

(Authors note - this is the third part of a series that took me and a friend to play with a wench at a club. It was written initially for a horny friend who is just getting into sub/dom and I have lifted some scenes from my other stories, as I initially only sent this to her. However, as she is learning to be a sub, we decided her exploits needed to be made public. I hope the re-hashing of some scenes don't detract from the wench's final trial at our hands)

The third trip to the club was our last, but it was to be our most entertaining. Trudy had bought me a first night as a birthday present, but having such fun with the wench we went back. Whilst Trudy is not a regular partner, we have had some fun times together and she joined in on our second visit, where the wench was subject to more of our whims. Tonight was our final chance, and the wench, Vanessa, was ours for the whole night to do with as we wish. I had something to complete.

Vanessa greeted us subserviently, took our coats and led us through. The private area was curtained off but the club was busy and we had arranged for a couple of other guests to be available, though the wench did not know this. We set out our rules. Vanessa was dressed as we had instructed - tight, heeled knee-high boots, hold-up shiny black stockings, black pvc waspie and a black collar with a ring at either side. She was sent for drinks, and was told to offer a feel of her body to someone on every table she passed. We watched as several men, one after the other, grasped a large, firm breast or rolled an ass cheek around. One or two ladies were encouraged to take part and the last of those stared straight into her eyes as she slipped her fingers between the wenches legs and into her cunt. Vanessa visibly responded, groaning and swaying slightly as her cunt was vigorously massaged by the tall, attractive lady in front of a table full of people. Finally, her cunt no doubt wet and ready for us to play with, she arrived back into our private area for our use.

"Late, bend over, receive silently or it will be worse," Trudy issued the order. The wench silently obeyed, put the drinks down for us and turned around. She bent forward, presenting her full, ripe cheeks for inspection. I landed the first spank fully on the centre of her right cheek. Vanessa took it silently, and I started a rhythm, one on each cheek, gradually moving the target area around the fleshy part of her ass to spread the sensation. Trudy decided it was her turn, and took over using the back of her hair brush, brought especially for this. That seemed to surprise the wench, as we heard a sharp, quickly restrained cry out. This spurred Trudy on, and she rained a few more blows, which Vanessa now took silently onto her tortured rear.

"Kneel, and give me the best orgasm from your tongue, you failed to stay quiet and your own relief will, of course, be delayed."

The wench knelt and lifted Trudy's flowing silk skirt to reveal her stocking covered legs and naked, shaved sex. Without hesitation the wench went to work, diving into the folds of Trudy's hairless, smooth cunt, and I heard the slurping and licking of a busy tongue as she gave my friend the works. Trudy quickly became short of breath, with Vanessa now holding my friend close and pulling Trudy's cunt onto her lips, harder and harder. Almost without warning Trudy let out a sharp cry, and clutched me as her knees gave slightly. The orgasm swept silently through her, the wench licking as she was bathed in the juices from Trudy's orgasm. This had already made me hard, and I was ready for a piece of the action. Trudy ordered Vanessa to get me ready to "fuck her".

My erect cock sprang free, and I saw Trudy smile in anticipation. My cock is not overly large but nicely proportioned, (well it seemed to fit Trudy pretty well last time we practiced!). The swollen pre-cum covered tip was shiny and round, and the slight inward and upward curve certainly seemed to reach into her love hole to great effect. Trudy slid her hand around my firm cock and tugged me towards her with it. She kissed me soundly on the lips but broke away before we could get too engrossed, as Vanessa was watching and waiting for her part in this.

I lay on the bed provided in the corner of our private area, my cock standing proudly up from my taut stomach. Vanessa was instructed by Trudy to kneel astride my thighs facing me. Staring straight at me, the wench reached to spread her sex lips wide and without looking away slipped down onto my erect cock. As she started to impale herself slowly onto my flesh I groaned, fighting hard not to start to screw her myself and release my load straight away. The wench continued her downward progress, taking all of my hot flesh inside her, settling herself at last onto my thighs, her smooth pubic bone resting on mine. At Trudy's whispered instruction Vanessa smiled and started to slide off me before plunging back down again. Gradually I watched her pick up a rhythm and speed as she ground away, increasingly lost in her own pleasure. I was trying hard to just lie back and enjoy, but every now and then I thrust slightly upwards to meet Vanessa's downwards plunge, forcing my cock as far into her as I could.

I knew Trudy wanted me to empty myself completely inside Vanessa's steaming sex and she decided she wanted it to happen as soon as possible. She slipped her hands between us and inched her fingers lightly towards the action. Missing the thrusting cock and slurping lips she reached around for the sensitive bit right at the base of my impaled flesh. Scratching gently with her finger end she knew I would not be able to resist too long, and my panting and groaning confirmed this. Just as she stretched out to touch the outer ring of my puckered ass I cried out, "No, Trudy, nooo I can't stopppppp ungh" and I thrust up hard into Vanessa as the first powerful spurt came out of my balls and into the waiting folds of her cunt. She kept her fingers as close to us as she could as I thrust several more times upwards into the wench, before finally collapsing. The wench looked frustrated as we parted, clearly disappointed she had not reached her own climax as Trudy had deliberately speeded up mine. We still had our sex slave at our mercy and I whispered in to Trudy what I suggested next. She grinned delightedly and let me slide out of Vanessa, turning the wench quickly around and moving her well used sex lips towards her own waiting face.

Vanessa lowered her cum-filled cunt towards Trudy, who had no choice but to start licking. Not that she wanted a choice, as cum from a freshly filled cunt was one of her favourite dishes! Vanessa groaned delightedly as Trudy got to work on her aroused and dripping love tube, and I reached and sought out the pleasure button that is her clit. As I felt the tiny bud harden and slide under my fingers Vanessa really started to yell loudly, "Yeesss, yessss, suck harder, aaarghh...." as Trudy and I combined to quickly bring her off in a noisy, shaky climax. As the wench slumped forward and freed Trudy I could see her face was wet and sticky, covered in a mix of the wench's prolific juices and my own creamy white cum. I was already getting horny again, and could feel my cock already beginning to get engorged again.

Trudy stepped back, breathing hard herself and I looked up. She smiled and said, "Thank you Vanessa, that was fantastic and as a start to your serving of our needs it was good. Now, Andy, are you ready to enjoy our toy a little more?"

Trudy looked around, her face wet with a combination of cum from the wench and me. She slipped off her skirt off to leave her with those glorious legs exposed fully, but what drew my eye, and that of Vanessa, was the straps around her tight cheeks holding a long, thick rubber cock in front of her. She had clearly slipped this on whilst I had been fucking Vanessa for the first time. The rubber phallus had the same realistic moulded head and ridges of a real cock, but larger and longer and clearly is not one that loses its erection! The wench gulped slightly, but Trudy soon indicated it was not quite time to be using it. Trudy reached again into the bag she had with her and brought out the nipple clamps. The wench approached, head bowed slightly and looking a little nervously at the gadgets. Trudy wasted no time and placed the first one on Vanessa's already hard left nipple. I watched as it was tightened until the wench winced a little, and then Trudy gave one turn more. I then approached with the slight, silver chain which I attached to the first clamp. Watching the wench's face I slid a small weight onto the chain and handed the other end to Trudy. She attached the chain to the second clamp and placed the clamp on Vanessa's right nipple, repeating the procedure until her two hard points of flesh were tortured and teased.

I bent the wench forward, her large, firm breasts swaying, the weight on the chain tugging continuously on the clamps and sending sparks through her. I started to slide my finger around her exposed anus, her rear rosebud opening easily to my touch. Using the lube I slipped first one, then two fingers inside her tight ass, and was rewarded with a low, quiet groan. A swift blow from Trudy to her right buttock soon stopped all noise from the wench, and I resumed my working of her ass. Satisfied it was stretched enough, I reached for the plug she was going to wear until it was replaced with something a little more alive! I used the 7" long one, which although long was not too wide at the base. The first few inches eased in nicely but the wider part just needed a little more pressure, and a turn or two to gently place it as far in as it would go, and with a final quick movement it sank home, the wide red base showing clearly what was filling the wench's rear passage.

"There are two men at the first table on the right. They are expecting you. Go to them but do not speak. Get on all fours on the low table between them and let them fuck you until one of them fills you up. When that happens you will return here, but the one who has not cum will return with you."

The wench did not question this order, just stood up and walked out of our private area. Trudy and I hooked back the curtain and watched her progress, though I felt the need to enjoy the delights of Trudy's firm, tight ass cheeks whilst we watched. Vanessa quickly got onto the table and knelt down, the plug base showing clearly between her upturned cheeks, which still bore the faint red marks of her earlier spanking. The taller man stood up and dropped his trousers, heading to Vanessa's head and forcing his erect cock between her waiting lips. She took it hungrily and began working her mouth around, up and down the hard flesh. I could see the man was geting into it, thrusting gently into her waiting mouth as she lifted one hand up and started to fondle his balls. Meanwhile the second man was placing the head of his long, slim cock at the entrance to her cunt. Her fleshy lips were engorged, shiny with the combination of my cum and her juices. I knew this man liked to follow another into a woman's cunt, and he shoved his cock in to the hilt with one long lunge. Vanessa almost lost the cock in her mouth in surprise, but quickly took it all back in and began sucking hard again.

The shorter man started a steady rhythm, plunging in and sliding out in a steady but continual fucking of the wench. She was now full, all three holes taking something, the plug in her rear would be rubbing against the cock that was pounding ever faster and harder into her constricted pussy. The weight between her breasts was gently swinging, tugging constantly on the clamps attached to her hard nipples. I was getting aroused again at the sight of this, and others in the club had stopped their own sexual playing to watch the scene. Trudy had sat down next to me and was idly playing with my cock, having released it from the confines of my trousers again. I reached around and rested my hand on her breasts, pulling gently on her silk-covered nipples and being rewarded with them standing proud against the slinky fabric. All the while the two men were filling the wench's holes, and it was clear that the man fucking her was going to cum first. He was groaning and tensing his cheeks as he slammed hard into her, time and again. We could see 4 or 5 inches of his hard cock come out each time before he plunged it back in until with a loud grunt he buried it to the hilt and filled her up with his hot seed. Even as he did this I was aware of two other men approaching the wench, one from each side. They held their cock's in their hands and were pumping away at them as they approached her. As the man fucking her finished his last thrust both the new arrivals let go a stream of cum. One aimed at her face, the creamy, white cum soon running down her cheeks and dripping off her chin even as she carried on sucking the long, hard column of flesh in her mouth. The second covered her ass cheeks with his load, rubbing it into her red flesh and letting it run down towards the plug still filling her ass. All this time the wench had sucked hard and long on the cock in her mouth, but he was holding off, controlling her head a little to make sure he didn't lose his load too soon.

As the two men left, the one who had just filled her cunt with his seed slipped his softening member out of her cunt and left to play with another one of the club's servants. I caught the eye of the man still fucking the wench's mouth, and he held her head still before slipping his still hard cock out and standing her up. They both returned to our private area, where Trudy and I had got very comfortable whilst watching the fun. She had taken off my trousers, socks and shoes, and was gently massaging my growing member between the fingers of her right hand. Her left hand played idly with her own nipples. I had removed her blouse and skirt to reveal her pert, hard breasts and the strap-on, which was still fixed lewdly above her shaven cunt. My left hand was busy playing with her sopping wet cunt lips, the occasional rub of the hood of her clit and a deep thrust of three fingers up and into her waiting pussy. When the wench reached us she stood waiting for orders, the man she had brought with us smiling behind her.

Trudy stood up, reluctantly leaving me to play with myself in front of these two, whilst she led Vanessa to the bed. She smiled as she undid the first clamp, and the wench buckled slightly, sucking in breath as the pain hit, the blood rushing back to the constricted flesh. The second one soon followed, but with knowledge and preparation this didn't cause the same anguish, and soon Vanessa was ready again. Trudy turned her round, bent her over and started to play with the plug in her ass, pulling it part way out before plunging back in. She was making sure her ass was ready for the next treat. Eventually standing up Trudy moved away from Vanessa's ass, making her groan in frustration. Trudy asked me to lie down on the sofa, and positioned me with my heels on the floor and and legs and cock exposed. Trudy leant over and gave my rock hard member a brief lick, removing the drops of pre-cum gathered on its purple head. I jumped at the touch, the end was so sensitive and ready for action! Reaching down Trudy found a tube of lubricant and gently, almost coyly slicked some all over my cock. Turning the wench to face away from me, she eased her full, ripe cheeks towards the head of my waiting cock, intent on sliding it into Vanessa's prepared, wet and waiting ass. I tried to prepare myself for what was to come, to think of anything else to keep myself from cumming too soon. The feel of my cock entering a rear hole is always tight and I tried hard to control myself, as Trudy and Vanessa between them worked the tip of my sensitive cock into the crack between Vanessa's round, red cheeks. The wench relaxed and I felt the head pop inside but, god, it was tighter than I expected it to be after so much work with a plug.

Trudy helped the wench to ease down and back, getting my rock hard cock further into her tight rear hole with each downward movement. I couldn't believe how tight it was, and I knew I would struggle to hang on for too long. With Trudy's help Vanessa slid slowly onto my rigid pole, and eventually took the whole of my solid flesh into her ass, groaning as it filled her completely. I could only see her back and wasn't really aware of what Trudy was doing as she made the wench lie back a little towards me. Vanessa slid up and down a few times on me, the gripping sensations almost too tight for me despite the lubricant.

"Fondle her tits, and don't be gentle about it... I want her to cum," growled Trudy as she made the wench lay back further, "Grind your cock into her now," she went on.

Doing as I was told I started to hump upwards into the wench, the difficult position giving me little room for movement but clearly making her more aroused. I reached around and started to fondle Vanessa's full, ripe and aroused breasts over the top of her waspie. Her nipples were already like bullets from the constant pinching of the clamps earlier. I gripped the hard points of sore but aroused flesh, rolling them around between my fingers before pulling each one out slightly and tugging. I was rewarded with a positive groan from Vanessa and encouragement from Trudy to be 'rougher, now'! I took hold of the nipples again. Pulling hard I teased and stretched as far as I dare, and pinched them tight between my finger tips, all the time keeping up a steady thrusting into her rear. Grabbing each breast completely in my hands, I rolled and pummelled them as best I could, as the wench ground her tight ass up and down on my cock and slid her legs against my thighs. I had almost forgotten quite how tight this felt, as the lubricant and the pounding effort were clearly relaxing Vanessa, but without warning Trudy's hands stilled her. I knew what was coming but I couldn't do anything about it.

"AArrgh, yyyeesssss, mmmnnmn." I cried out loudly as I exploded uncontrollably into Vanessa's fantastic, warm, tight ass. Trudy had just driven her strap-on fully into the wench's waiting cunt, and the sensation of something sliding along the length of my embedded cock was just too much. The thin membrane was no guard against the thick veined, moulded head as it ploughed its way in and made a tight situation even tighter. I spasmed again and again, feeling Vanessa start to contract her muscles as she too reached her own orgasm. I could feel Trudy driving the fake cock mercilessly into the wench, as I strove to keep her fastened securely to me. She was screaming and yelling obscenities at us both as her body buckled and writhed above me, held in place by two cocks in her. Her contractions felt so tight I thought my cock was being broken in two as she finally started to come down, slowly easing and now panting as she lay back on me and took my hands from her tortured nipples. I realised I had held on tighter and tighter to the pointed flesh as first my own, and then Vanessa's orgasm swept through.

I felt Trudy slip the strap-on out of Vanessa, to be replaced by a real cock, the last of the three men who were going to fill her cunt tonight . Although I had cum and was beginning to soften, the feel of another man's cock in her cunt, driving in and out of her above me whilst I filled her ass was enough to start arousing me again. I pulled and tugged on her gloriously full breasts and nipples, trying to turn pain into pleasure again, fulfilling her desire to be treated rough by many men. All too quickly I felt the the cock in her cunt strain, and start to spasm its load into her, the third of the night, but leaving one more before my slutty friend and sexual playmate Trudy would lick her clean and to her orgasm.

12