Birthday Treat - A Final Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had discussed another fantasy with Trudy before we came and as she helped the wench from me and made her lie down next to me she indicated it was time for me to have my turn. I rolled over and knelt up, barely noticing the second man leave having filled the wench's cunt with his cum. I felt the cool lubricant being rubbed into the tight ring, and a finger teasing and easing inside,... oohh god, that actually felt good. It explored a little, roaming around and moving in and out to expand the ring and make way for the plug. A second finger joined the first after a while, and I lay nose down, ass up as Trudy played around and aroused me again. The fingers were slowly withdrawn, and I felt a sort of emptiness, but not for long. The slim point of the plug was nudging against the slickness of my lubricated hole and being slowly but surely twisted and slid into my virgin ass. I gasped as it got further and further in, Trudy was slipping it back and forth but further in each thrust. The wider part of the plug was stretching me, and I was gasping and groaning, somehow liking the sensation yet feeling invaded. Finally, the widest part slid past my ring of muscle and with a gentle slurp settled the flange against my cheeks.

Vanessa was instructed to lie back, and saw yet another toy for her to experience. Trudy, still in her white basque and stockings, was holding another solid looking cock, but this time with a ball shaped end and straps on it.

"Open wide, this is also for you", the instruction coming from the smiling lips of my playmate. Vanessa did as she was told and Trudy settled the ball part in the wench's mouth before slipping the straps around the back of her head and locking the ball into place with the velcro. She could breathe through her nose, and the ball didn't go too far into her mouth so she wasn't gagging but could see the solid, rubber cock sticking out obscenely from her lips. Trudy approached and she had taken her strap-on cock off, her long, slim legs and smooth, sexy mound and lips clearly waiting for excitement. She got onto the bed, a leg either side of the wench, who suddenly realised what was happening - she was being used again to bring pleasure. Trudy slid forward until her clit was almost above Vanessa's face, and locking eyes with her she spread her shiny, sleek cunt lips apart and teased herself with the tip of the cock sticking out of the wench's mouth. Vanessa was helpless as Trudy teased herself with the hard rubber phallus, sinking slowly onto it an inch at a time. Trudy groaned and Vanessa had the most amazing view of her ruby red sex lips being spread further and further apart by the solid cock above her face. Trudy's juices were running freely now, and with each small slide off I could see the veined member was coated with her juices.

Trudy finally ground her way down and took all of the cock inside her, groaning with the pleasure and fullness of it all. Her clit was almost rubbing Vanessa's nose, her scent was everywhere and her juices were beginning to find their tantalising way into her mouth, around the ball gag Trudy had placed there. I knew what Trudy was doing, but didn't care - my ass was full and teasing my tightest passage and Trudy was grinding away in front of me, sliding up and down on the cock in Vanessa's mouth and fast approaching her orgasm. The wench could do nothing, just laying there with her ruby red lipstick clamped around the base of the cock now giving Trudy a ride to remember.

Meanwhile I was getting ready to fill her pussy with her fourth cock of the night. As Trudy approached her orgasms, riding the wench's face for all she was worth I spread Vanessa's legs wide. I could feel the fullness in my own ass as the plug slid around my rear hole. Finally I positioned the head of my cock in front of the gaping lips of Vanessa's well used cunt, and drove hard and fast between the shiny, red lips. There was a muffled groan from beneath Trudy as the wench took my cock to the hilt, and more sensations were piled on top of her overloaded sensory system. This was my first time at fucking an already full pussy, and I felt my cock slipping around easily in her love hole in the two loads of cum she had already taken. This thought was enough to get me rock hard, and I really began to thrust hard and fast into her, teasing her exposed clit with my fingers and rubbing hard on it. It didn't take me too long to get close and even as I could see Trudy's back beginning to arch I felt the first, powerful surge of cum pulse up my solid member and into an already full pussy. Thrusting as best I could I spurted three or four times before slowing down and milking the last drops from my finally spent cock. I realised my ass was clenching onto the plug, which had the effect of making me cum harder and faster than before.

As I was cumming, I could see past Trudy's back and watched as her juices were flowing fast again now, slick and tasty as they filled the remainder of the wench's mouth, leaving it hard for her to breathe as she slurped as best she could. Her nose was full of Trudy's scent as she suddenly arched and clamped her legs around Vanessa's head, screaming as she came hard onto the fake cock, yelling, "yes, yessss.. yeeerrrrss... aaarghh" as the waves took her. Slowly she came down and slowed up her movement until she rested her smooth bare pubis against the wench and mouthed, "Thanks, I am coming for you now".

Trudy slipped off the cock in Vanessa's mouth, leaving it spreading the wench's lips wide and her face shiny with my friend's prolific juices. She whispered to me as she came to stand beside me, and I gulped a little, then grinned an agreement. Slipping out of Vanessa's well used pussy, now with four loads of cum in it, I left Trudy to it. She knelt between the spread legs of our serving wench and started a long, slow licking of the juices running down Vanessa's thighs and between her ass cheeks. The wench just groaned and tried to spread her legs wider, giving Trudy all the access she needed. I watched for a while as Trudy got to work, spearing her tongue into the wench's cunt and lapping up cum as if it were going out of fashion. All the while Trudy was rubbing Vanessa's clit above her tongue, and moaning into the spread and well-fucked lips. As we could see and hear that the wench was getting more and more aroused I turned to her, and watching for the surprise started to sink my mouth onto the fake cock still standing proud from her lips. Her eyes widened as I licked the sexy juices of my friend from the solid rubber member she still had keeping her mouth wide open. I had never had anything like this in my mouth before, and wasn't too sure I liked it, but sank my mouth down to see if my lips could meet my wench's. Almost without warning, Vanessa came, as if it had caught her by surprise, and when I stood up and looked to see what Trudy was doing, I saw she was ramming four fingers into the wench's pussy and driving a long, slim rubber probe into her ass at the same time. Her lips were fastened onto the wench's clitoris as she bucked and writhed one last time.

As Trudy stood up, face covered in a mix of cum and pussy juice, we took off the ball gag and helped the wench to her feet. I thanked her for her efforts, and hoped that she had enjoyed it as much as we had. She nodded, and we said she was now free to be part of the club again. Vanessa smiled as she turned to make her sticky, well used way back into the club, but said, "That was almost too much, and you did take me out of my comfort zone... but not too far and I enjoyed it all. Can you treat and beat me the same again some time?"

With my arm around my sexy playmate, Trudy, I nodded. Trudy just licked her lips and smiled...

12