Birthday Treats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, my mom had laced her other son, Adam, into a tight corset of blue-green satin with white laces that gave his toned body a more feminine curve, and a black thong that barely contained his semi-erect cock. That was as far as the feminisation of my brother got at this point, although he was obviously enjoying either wearing the panties and corset or the sight of his cousins opposite.

While Jamie, made up and hair in pigtails had only reached the stage of wearing a pair of black cotton panties with red hearts, his two brothers were almost entirely girlified.

Dave, the middle brother was wearing a dark blue satin bra decorated all over with black lace and a matching pair of boyshort panties. Over this was a lacy black suspender belt holding up a pair of black thigh high stockings that ended in six inch heeled stiletto shoes. He was just a dress, wig and make up away from losing and didn't look thrilled about the possibility. Slightly less feminine facially than his brothers, the sight of those long legs in stockings, however, made him remain a pretty desirable option.

My attention was mainly, however, on Rob, the eldest brother and, apparently, the family bitch. He looked amazingly feminine and girlish in baby pink. His French cut panties were pink with white frills and he had a thin pink babydoll above. He was also wearing pink fishnet stockings, pink sandals and his face had been made up with baby pink lipstick and eyeshadow. My dick was getting hard just waiting for him to win a wig and dress and then become mine to play with.

It seemed finely poised between which of these two brothers would lose the final few hands, but it turned out that there was one part of the table that I hadn't been paying attention to. It seemed that the quietest member of the group was about to hit a losing streak.

Uncle John, my mother's brother-in-law, father of the cute twins who had just helped his daughter win a vibrator, a small, skinny man formerly with a wispy moustache who appeared often overlooked, now began to add a pair of virginal white lace panties, a tight white lace basque with a bridal appearance, white stockings, a white 50s style party dress tight around the waist with a short wide skirt, white platforms, and, before I really knew what was happening a blonde Marilyn Monroe wig.

In a moment, the final hand was lost and John's wife, Aunt Helen came over with her make up kit, giving her husband blush, lipstick and eyeliner. He had his back to me throughout this and I could see nothing of him, but I had to confess myself disappointed to not get either of the two pretty brothers closer in age to his daughters.

That disappointment lasted exactly until the moment John turned around. No wonder his daughters were so cute, as a girl the anonymous looking Uncle John was a knockout MILF. I couldn't believe the transformation.

'Wow, dad,' Joanne, his daughter, remarked, 'You're a hottie.'

'I almost want you more now than when I was sucking your daddy dick,' Kelly laughed.

I was only too happy now to claim my prize and stood up in the middle of the room, my dick pushing my black lace panties aside, and had John kneel before me, sliding my dick into his mouth the way his daughter had done to him just a little earlier.

He was certainly a natural when it came to sucking dick and I remembered how his wife had told us he loved to take a strapon. I wondered if blowing his nephew now was his first real dick.

Meanwhile, his daughters, not content to watch their dolled up crossdressed daddy blowing their cousin's dick, came over to join us. They both knelt behind their dad while his attention was all on sucking me off. Kelly lifted her dad's skirt around his waist and Joanne pushed his panties aside.

I heard a buzzing sound and saw that Kelly had turned on her new vibrator. As Joanne fingered her father's ass open, her twin sister slid the vibrator right up inside him. My uncle continued blowing my cock but I could see his eyes widen with pleasure and his dick become hard again, pushing his skirt out, as his daughters invaded his ass with their vibrator.

'Mmm, that feels good,' he moaned.

'John loves his ass played with,' Aunt Helen chimed in, 'Why don't you fuck it? He'd love to feel a real cock inside him.'

I suddenly realised the reason John had so quickly lost so many hands to transform into a sexy woman. He wanted to lose. He wanted my cock in his eager ass. I was only too happy to oblige.

I lay back on the ground, stretching my stockinged legs out and had John sit astride me, his stockings rubbing against mine. He slid his ass down onto my erect pole and rode me while his two daughters played with his dick.

I could feel my orgasm coming and that's when Kelly turned to using her vibrator on me. While Joanne took over sucking her dad off, her sister stuck her vibrator in and out of my ass until both me and girlified Uncle John came together in an explosion of sticky cum that covered both twin sisters' cute, eager faces.

While I had been enjoying my Uncle John's newfound girly good looks and then cleaning myself up, my mother had set up another game for me with the remaining guys, all of whom had been forced into the full feminine outfits that she had picked out for them during the poker game.

I came back into the room, still in my stockings and babydoll but without the panties that I had well and truly soaked in cum. My dick hung naked between my legs. I could see all of the guys in my family fully dressed as girls.

My dad was there in a long black ball gown, slit up his leg to show his stockings and a glimpse of his purple panties. He wore a wig of shoulder length black hair that made him look quite womanly. Beside him my brother Adam had a short green party dress over the blue green corset I had seen earlier on. His own brother Pete was in a crimson corset and short black mini skirt that showed off some impressive legs.

Uncle Pete had obviously passed these looks onto his sons as all three looked great in stockings and skirts. Rob, the eldest, was in very girly pink, a dress that had lots of white lace frills and layers to its short skirt. Dave, the middle brother wore a very tight navy blue dress whose skirt just about covered the tops of his stockings and against which the outline of his semi hard cock was clearly visible. Jamie, the youngest, was in a strappy leather look that fit with his earlier role as my plaything on a lead.

Finally, there was John, cleaned up and back in his all white outfit, its virginal qualities slightly counteracted by the drops of cum just about visible still on his thighs.

'OK guys, the final game is simply this,' my mom explained, 'A beauty contest for all the girly guys in our family in honour of our younger son who just loves to be dressed up all girly. And the winner gets to wear my own sexiest lingerie as he gets to fuck me. Which guy in the family wouldn't want that?'

'I'm not thrilled wearing panties,' Adam, my more masculine brother complained, 'But hell, I'd love to fuck my mom.'

'I'm with you man, it's normally my brothers in skirts, I'm not that sissy,' long legged, tight skirted Dave replied, his obvious semi hardon contradicting his stated views a little, 'But I'd happily wear one to screw my aunt.'

'That's sweet guys,' she smiled, 'All we need now is a judge for the contest.' The doorbell rang, 'And here he is now.'

I started to feel a little nervous as I joined the line up of my crossdressed family. Not only was my outfit only semi complete with my dick hanging out, but also an additional person was coming in to judge us. What they'd think to see the whole family dressed like slutty babes I had no idea.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw who entered the room with my mother. I was my granddad, Dad and Pete's own dad. My granddad was in his 60s but still looked pretty good for his age. He was well built with a full head of dark hair. He was also the kind of guy that didn't take a lot of crap and was no doubt not going to react brilliantly to seeing a room full of the guys in his family dressed as girls.

'Well, what a lot of sissy boys my family have turned out to be,' he sneered, 'Should have known you were none of you anything but a bunch of girls.'

'Now then, dad,' Mom said to her father-in-law, 'I know you. I know you'd fuck anything in a skirt. Don't forget when I first met your elder son, you'd still be using the younger as a bitch to fuck. No wonder he's passed it down to his own sons.'

I guess I shouldn't have been any more surprised by my family's mixed up incestuous tendencies but the idea of my Uncle Pete getting girlified and fucked by his own dad when he was my age just as I had been in my family and his son, my cousin Jamie, had in his, was quite an odd yet enticing one.

'Yes sweetcheeks, I always had one hell of a sex drive that anybody around had to deal with,' he grinned, 'I thought I might pass it on to my family, but I guess it just turned them into big girls.'

'Don't forget I know just what you like,' Mom replied, 'And I know that anybody, boys or girls, dressed in sexy lingerie gets you off. So, I've asked you here to judge between all the new made girls which makes the sexiest.'

I wondered how my granddad would react to all this. He seemed to show a fair amount of disdain for our dressing up. Yet he obviously had enjoyed fucking his feminised son in the past.

I guess I shouldn't have worried too much as it soon became obvious that, like the rest of the family, his urges were too strong to stand in the way of anything else. Like my mom said, I guess he liked to fuck anything in a skirt. Whatever the reason, I could soon see him eyeing up our girly bodies with a hungry, horny expression.

'OK, my girly sissy sons and grandsons, come over here and let me get a look at you,' he said.

We lined up to be inspected and he went along the row eyeing us up. When he got to me he stopped and lingered a little longer, seeming to like how my babydoll gave me a more revealing look than the others even though my dick was poking out of the bottom.

'Alright, you all look like proper girls, but can you act like one,' he said, 'Get over here.'

This last he said to my dad, his firstborn son and the oldest of the group, dressed in that long ball gown. As soon as he was standing before his own father, the gown was gone, torn off his body to reveal his purple lingerie and stockings.

'Not bad, it's a shame we never had you play the girl before, son,' his dad smirked, groping the purple bra where his son's breasts would be.

He stood back, pushed his son to his knees and began to unbutton his pants. My dad looked deeply embarrassed as the whole family watched him dressed in purple panties as his own dad pulled his dick out in front of him.

This in itself was a fresh cause of embarrassment. Everyone in the room looked shocked and impressed. His dick was enormous. None of the other eight guys in the family standing in this room could nearly match him for length or girth and he wasn't even fully hard. Yes, granddad, the only guy in the room still a guy, certainly had reason to remain the big man of the family.

He started stroking his dick in front of my dad, waving it in his face, slapping him across the lips with it, teasing him to start sucking it.

'OK, son, show me what a good girl you can be,' he smirked.

With some blushes, my dad reached out and began to blow his dad's cock. It was a little awkward but it certainly made granddad get harder and more and more aroused as my dad licked and sucked his way around the huge, hard shaft.

'Sorry, sissy, not good enough,' granddad said, pushing his son away, 'Come on up someone else.'

Uncle Pete and Uncle John came over and both knelt before granddad's big beast together. Between them they began to stroke at the shaft, each of their tongues flicking back and forth to take little licks. Both were obviously a little more expert and experienced in the area than my dad.

Dad meanwhile, still in his purple lingerie and stockings had gone to sit with the girls, where Aunt Helen was caressing his hardon through the purple satin of his panties as he watched his brother and her husband blowing his dad's dick.

'No,' granddad rejected these two as well, 'Sorry girly men but my desires are more for a younger model.'

Pete and John too joined the girls on the other side of the room. Joanne and Kelly looked thrilled to be given back their dolled up dad to play with. Indeed, in a few seconds they had him sat on the couch and Kelly was running her vibrator around his nipples in the white lace basque while Joanne had slipped into a strapon like her mother's and was waving it in her dad's face, suggesting him to suck it.

Pete, meanwhile, still dressed in a red corset and stockings, his dick hard enough to push his black miniskirt right up, had sat beside my dad. As Helen caressed dad's arousal and dad's eyes were still on his own father, Helen pulled Pete over by his cock as it poked out of the skirt. Soon, she had pushed my dad's mouth right down on his brother's cock, reversing the relationship that they had had when they were younger, while she herself began to suck my dad.

Granddad, while this was going on, had summoned Pete's three sons over to him. All three knelt beneath him and began sucking his dick between them, passing it back and forth, eagerly swallowing, sucking and licking as their hands ran all over their own sexy dressed up bodies.

Unable to resist the pressure of his very tight dress, Dave pulled the skirt up around his waist and freed his rock hard erection. This he began to jerk off furiously as he licked his granddad's manhood. In a few moments, he had grabbed Jamie and pushed him down so that he was swallowing Dave's erection rather than his own.

Granddad reacted to this by sending them both away. Now just Rob was blowing his dick. Girly Rob in his baby pink outfit seemed a particular favourite of his granddad who was really enjoying the girliest sissy's oral attentions as Rob swallowed and licked away at his massive veiny cock.

As soon as leather dressed Jamie joined the girls he was grabbed by my two sisters. Grace, the younger, lay on her back, spread her legs and gave a moan of sheer pleasure as her crossdressed cousin plunged his big thickness right into her. Gail, meanwhile, positioned herself behind Jamie, lifted his leather skirt and stuck a huge strapon right up his ass. It was almost as if one sister was fucking another with dressed up Jamie as their fucktoy in the middle.

There was just me and my brother Adam left. Not stopping baby pink Rob from still licking his massive manhood, my granddad brought the two of us in. Adam pushed Rob aside and began almost aggressively to swallow our granddad's cock. For someone who was unsure about the whole girly dress up thing he was certainly keen to swallow dick. Obviously his mind was on the prize, our mom's body.

What he couldn't see, however, was Dave, our very horny cousin in the tight dress with the rock hard erection. While all the other rejects had found someone to play with, he was left holding his boner and watching his brother and cousins sucking off their elderly well endowed relative. He was obviously desperate for some action.

With Adam distracted by his deep throating a massive family member, Dave saw his chance. He got up behind Adam, whose green party dress was short enough that the skirt had ridden right up, and slid his black thong down around his knees. Before Adam knew what was happening, his cousin had plunged his hard dick right up into his ass.

Adam was having his virgin ass fucked hard for the first time and he had no way of concentrating on the even bigger dick in front of him. He turned from granddad and tried to get Dave off him, something that wasn't easy with his panties around his knees and his dick flapping around beneath his skirt. He soon gave up and gave in to having his ass pounded by his cousin, promising himself that as soon as Dave had filled him with juicy spunk, he'd get his revenge the other way around.

So, now it was just Dave and me, the two cousins in our girly pink babydolls, looking so pretty and feminine as we shared our granddad's dick between our pink painted lips. He looked gorgeous and I wondered if I could possibly win this beauty contest. I began to alternate kissing my crossdressed cousin and licking my granddad's cock.

'OK girly grandsons, it's just between you two now,' Granddad said, 'So lie back and let's see how you fuck.'

We lay on our backs side by side, two sexy girly babes in pink, both spreading our stockinged legs wide open waiting for granddad's dick. He went to Rob first. Rob's legs were long and sexy and he lifted and opened them and his granddad slid between, impaling Rob's ass. Rob knew just how to get his ass fucked and seemed to love every minute of his granddad sliding in and out of him.

I reached across instinctively and took Rob's throbbing dick from out of his frilly pink panties and started to stroke it, jerking him off as our granddad fucked him. After a moment, he began to do the same to him.

Then it was my turn. I followed Rob's lead in letting my stockinged legs open high and wide and let my granddad right in. I'd had a few cocks, real and strapon, up my ass during the day and was beginning to get used to it but still my granddad's largeness felt like it was tearing in and opening me up further.

I sighed and moaned with pleasure as my family patriarch had his way with my girly ass and my cousin stroked my dick. As I turned my head around the room from looking at my granddad's ageing but still trim body, I could see the whole party had descended into a total family orgy.

My dad in his purple lingerie had my Aunt Helen, his sister-in-law, on her back and was fucking her wet pussy while both shared sucking on the dick of Uncle Pete, my dad's brother, dressed in a crimson corset and stockings. My dad was swallowing his dick while Helen licked at his balls.

My cousin Jamie had blown his sticky load in my formerly virgin sister Grace and now my other sister Gail was making him eat his spunk out of her, while she continued screwing his ass with a strapon.

Jamie's brother Dave was on all fours beside them, also licking at Grace's cunt and tasting his own brother's sperm. His tight dress had been torn off to reveal him in just a blue satin bra, stockings and suspenders. His dick flapped about as my brother Adam, in a tight corset and stockings ploughed hard and roughly into his ass. Dave's own cum was leaking from Adam's hole showing that my brother hadn't had things all his way.

Finally, my female cousins Kelly and Joanne had their father, still in bridal style white lingerie, down on all fours between them as they spit roasted him, fucking him from either end with big strapons, firing him back and forth between them.

In fact, my mom was the only person in the room not fucking as she remained the one stood watching, paying attention to the outcome of what was supposedly still a beauty contest, watching eagerly as her son, the birthday boy, dressed in a babydoll and stockings, had his ass torn open by her father-in-law.

'Oh yeah, sissy grandson, you girly slut,' my granddad sighed, 'Happy Birthday, you're the winner.'

He shoved his dick hard inside me and began to cum, filling me with stream after stream of his white sticky juices until it couldn't fit inside me any more. I'd already had my brother and my dad cum inside me today, why not my granddad, I figured.

I felt a warm glow as he pulled out and spunk leaked out of my just fucked ass. I was the winner, the sexiest boygirl at my party. I could not have hoped for a better conclusion to the birthday party than this.

Once again, I left the room to clean myself up before coming downstairs to collect my prize, my mom would let me wear her best lingerie, wear it as I fucked her pussy.