Birthday Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey that feels so amazing... don't stop.."

I didn't even think about stopping. In fact I wanted to make her cum. So instead of spreading her lips with my fingers, I slid my finger back into her pussy. So now I was fucking her with my finger and licking her clit at the same time.

Mom thrust her hips forward. Her pelvic bone rubbed against my finger and hand. And she moved her hip from side to side.

And then I moved back again. I wanted to use a second finger. So I stopped licking her pussy and watched as I slid my index and middle finger into her pussy. I watched them slide in and out of Mom's pussy three or four times and then I leaned forward again.

As soon as Mom felt my tongue again, she moaned loudly again.

"Baby keep going. I'm cumming soon."

Of course I kept going. My tongue moved in circles around Mom's clit and my fingers slid deep into her pussy.

"Oh god... Make me cum baby... yes... oh yes..."

Mom tasted so good. I wanted to keep going, but I also wanted to give Mom an orgasm. So I moved my tongue even faster up and down her pussy.

"Baby... I'm cumming..."

I kept on licking her pussy and a few licks later, Mom got completely stiff. She pressed her legs together. I couldn't move anymore. My head was completely stuck between Mom's legs. I thought it was pretty funny. I lay there and couldn't move. And Mom apparently couldn't move either... she came so hard.

We lay like that for fifteen minutes, then Mom slowly opened her legs and I crawled out. Shortly after I was lying next to her, but I couldn't just lay there, so I put my hand back on Mom's pussy. And with two fingers I carefully started stroking her clit again.

And about thirty seconds later, Mom did the same thing. Her hand reached out and landed on my dick. It was still semi erect. And as soon as Mom touched it, it began to rise again. Mom was still wet from cumming. So it didn't take long and the both of us were ready again.

Mom made the first move. She rolled over and a couple of seconds later, she was sitting on top of me.

Like she did in the sauna cabin, she reached back and grabbed my hard cock and guided it to her pussy. And then Mom lowered her pelvis... I felt the warmth of Mom's pussy around the head of my dick. And slowly my dick disappeared into her pussy. Mom sat back down on my dick completely.

We stayed like that for an instance and then Mom began to move her hip up and down on my dick. She moved very, very slowly. It felt like she wanted to really enjoy every single thrust.

I pushed my hip upwards a little bit, but it was really Mom who was responsible for our tempo. And it didn't take long and she picked it up. It didn't take long and she was riding me. It didn't take long and she was really humping me.

And I loved it. It felt absolutely amazing. I stared at Mom's breast and massaged them... I played with her nipples... and most of the time I looked Mom into the eyes.

It was a good thing that I already came about an hour earlier, because that way, I didn't cum as fast. I knew it would be the last time... I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could.

And then all of a sudden Mom stopped. She didn't move at all anymore.

"Honey... do you think you could do what you did in the sauna?"

I didn't really know what she meant.

"I don't..."

"The thing with your finger..."

I smiled at her.

I took my right hand off of Mom's breast and I wanted to suck on my middle finger to make it wet, but Mom grabbed my hand. And then she guided my hand to her mouth. She took my finger in her mouth and licked it, like she licked my cock.

As soon as she was done, I reached around her and grabbed Mom's ass with my left hand. Right away Mom raised her hip to give me more access.

And then I reached around her with my right hand... and my middle finger kind of automatically found Mom's asshole.

"Be gentle..."

I just winked at her. And then I started to massage the outside of her bumhole.

"Ohh Tom..."

I pressed the tip of my finger against her hole. And it slowly opened... I pushed my finger forward and into Mom's ass.

"Ah."

My finger slowly slid completely into Mom's ass. And as soon as it did, Mom began to move her hip again. She moved her pelvis up and down my cock. And my finger moved in and out of Mom's ass.

"Baby... that feels so unbelievably good."

I hesitated a little bit before I answered her... but then I said:

"Do you want something bigger?"

And then Mom froze for the second time. She didn't move at all any more.

"Do you mean..."

I just nodded.

"I don't know..."

I just looked at her.

"I never did that before...", Mom whispered.

"Me neither."

"I'm not sure..."

"I'll be gentle."

Mom hesitated. But after what seemed forever, she slowly moved up and down on my dick again.

"How are we going to do this?"

I thought about it and then I said:

"Get off me... Lie down on your side..."

Again, Mom thought about it. But then she slowly climbed off me.

"That's a big birthday present you get this year..."

Mom lay down next to me, facing away from me. So I turned to my side as well. In snuggled closer to Mom. Soon we were spooning and my dick came closer to Mom's private parts again. I grabbed my dick... It was still moist from Mom's pussy.

So I guided my dick to Mom's asshole. As soon as my penis made contact with Mom's skin, my heart rate increased drastically. I never really thought about anal sex before. I mean I fantasized about it, but I never found the nerve to ask a girl about it.

I pushed my dick forward some more. It was pretty difficult at first... I felt Mom's asshole, but I couldn't slide my dick in. I had to push a lot harder then I thought. But then... all of a sudden the head of my dick popped in.

"Ohhh."

"I know... is everything okay Mom?"

"Yeah...", Mom sighed.

I had to stay like that for a little bit. Mom's ass felt so tight, it was more intense than anything I ever felt before. I thought I might come right away. I couldn't move. I had to take a deep breath. And thinking about it, didn't help... The thought that my dick was actually in Mom's ass... it was too much to wish for. I was in heaven.

And then I pushed it in some more.

"Oh wow that feels amazing... Maybe it's MY big present after all..."

"Can I go deeper?"

"You're not all the way in yet?

"Not even close."

"Oh. Of course. You have to... Push it in some more... but slowly Tom..."

"Yeah, Mom..."

So I moved my hip towards Mom some more. And by doing that... my dick slid into Mom's ass further. With every new inch it felt better and better. My dick was only halfway up Mom's ass, but it already felt better than I ever thought it could.

And then I saw that Mom's hand wandered to her pussy. She played with herself and that turned me on even more. I pushed my dick further in her ass. And then my dick was all the way in Mom's ass.

"Ah. Baby... Oh my god."

"I'm gonna start moving now..."

"Mhm."

So I started to fuck Mom's ass. And it felt so fucking great.

"Honey... I think I'm gonna cum soon. This is too much for me."

Mom was moaning heavily.

"Every new push gets me closer to an orgasm honey."

I got excited. I fucked Mom's ass faster now... and harder as well.

"Oh baby..."

I don't usually make a lot of noises during sex... but I was breathing so heavily. My dick was so fucking hard and Mom's tight ass was massaging every little bit of it.

"I think I'm cumming soon, too, Mom."

"Don't stop... just cum with me... Don't pull it out... Keep fucking me baby."

Hearing Mom talk like that, pushed me over the edge.

"I'm cumming Mom..."

"Me too, baby... me too"

And then we both reached our climax. I shot my cum into Mom's ass. And I kept on moving my dick in and out of Mom's ass. While I was cumming I wanted to push my dick as far up Mom's ass as I possibly could. It felt so amazing.

It was the best sex I ever had. I think it was the best sex anyone could ever had. It was so hot and amazing.

We woke up the next morning. Mom just kissed me and then she stood up and slipped into her dress.

Before she left, she turned around:

"I have to pick up your father..."

I nodded and then Mom turned around.

"Mom?"

Mom turned again...

"I love you."

"I love you, too, honey."

Mom walked to the door. But then she stopped again and looked at me one more time.

"Happy birthday, honey."

"Thanks Mom."

12