Birthday Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome got up and eyed Drusilla lying on the couch, her legs spread her breathing shallow and rapid and said, "I am going to fuck the living shit out of you!" And he thrust his manhood into her. She gasped, then groaned, then yelped and moaned. Jerome was GOOD! He shoved his entire body against her, shoving his manhood deeply into her. He exited her and re-entered her over and over and over and....he came. He felt it approaching, he knew it was imminent and yet, he denied it. Though it was far from a premature ejaculation, it was much sooner than he wanted and Jerome felt he had failed.

Drusilla did not feel the same way. She grasped his hand and thrust it between her legs as she continued to kiss him deeply as if tomorrow was not even remotely a possibility. Jerome realized what was happening and began to rub her pussy, inserting his fingers into her cum filled love canal with one hand while holding her close with the other, kissing her deeply and passionately. As he rubbed and kissed her, he could feel her body tense up. Her hips began to buck wildly. He held her even tighter until she pulled her face inches away from his and let out a loud and animalistic groan and growl. Jerome's ears began to throb from the noise but he relished the joy he had given to this magnificent creature. Drusilla continued to buck, rubbing herself into his fingers and palm and Jerome didn't fight her. On the contrary, he worked with her, going with the moment, making his hand one with her pussy until after about 10 minutes (it could have been 5, but no one was actually counting) Drusilla could take no more. She confessed to having anywhere from five to twelve orgasms. She really had no idea at that point. Jerome was quite pleased with himself.

The very next day, Jerome and Shirley arrived at the office about the same time. Jerome was glowing as was Shirley. As they entered the office and took off their coats, shaking off the cold and stomping their boots from the snow, Jerome spoke first. "So, how did things go with Saundre?"

"You mean Marybeth, right?" responded Shirley. "Things went very well, we had a lovely dinner and a magnificent conversation. I love her books and now I love her too. But I know, I cannot love her physically, and that's OK. ('Damn it,' she muttered) What about you?"

"I am in love. Deeply and unequivocally in love," answered Jerome. "She is an unbelievable woman and so sweet, I swear I should visit my dentist this morning." And he floated into his office. The whole rest of the day, each patient reminded him of Drusilla. It made things a bit awkward when he addressed 73 year old Mrs. Parker as Drusilla and while examining her, simply said, "Looks MARVELOUS!"While smiling. It took some good fast talking to get around that.

Shirley wasn't overly happy that she couldn't have Marybeth, but she did some soul searching during the quiet times of the day and realized that she was just so lucky to have not only gotten to know her favorite author, but also had that author introduce her to her new life AND see her totally naked and touch her. Shirley was euphoric the entire day. The ups outweighed the downs and Shirley, who had known both throughout her life (as most do) simply decided to embrace the ups.

Once the day was over and once Julie and Shannon had left, Shirley lingered, finishing some paperwork, but mainly just waiting for Jerome. He was always the last to leave, "Like the captain of a sinking ship!" he liked to say. As he turned out the lights he noticed Shirley sitting at her desk.

"You going home tonight?" he asked.

"Of course, but I had to make sure we were alone before I gave you this." Shirley stood, walked over and hugged Jerome tightly. She held him for a few minutes. Finally, not sure what to do, he hugged back and they stood embracing for what, for Jerome seemed like an eternity but in fact was only about 5 minutes. Shirley stepped back and, keeping her hands on his upper arms, looked deeply into his eyes and said, "Boss, last weekend was for me, an awakening. It brought new meaning to my life and gave me a new direction. I NEVER would have guessed that I'd be attracted to a woman and I NEVER expected to meet my favorite author. I think I am one of the happiest women on Earth and from my point of view, it was the BEST belated birthday present ever and the best Birthday slash Valentine's gifts anyone could ever hope for. I love you for that." And Shirley embraced him again.

"I'm glad you're so happy. I think my belated birthday gift was Drusilla. Had I not accompanied you to the strip club, I never would have met that magnificent creature. I love you, too, Shirley." And they hugged. Then they kissed, just a peck though. Then they left for the day.

Drusilla and Jerome ended up married by June. Drusilla enrolled at the local university and got her Master's Degree in Education. Due to a number of school committee members knowing her 'stage name' she found it a bit tough to get jobs in the local schools and ended up teaching at a middle school 30 miles away. She and Jerome bought a house about half way between her job and his practice. Jerome's practice continued to have great success and he became unofficially the "Doctor to the Strippers". Drusilla got pregnant after 2 years of marriage and gave birth to a baby girl named Shirley-Anne.

Shirley met and fell in love with a clerk at the local grocery store that she met through her son. The clerk, a retired plumber also liked strip clubs and both frequently went to watch the dancers together. Many of them got to know Shirley and would greet her when she arrived with Arnold, which was a HUGE turn on for Arnold. Though Arnold was definitely a man, Shirley would, on occasion, with Arnold's blessing, 'bag a babe'. It was a very happy open marriage.

Marybeth/Saundra worked at the club for another year and then hung up her g-string devoting full time to writing, though she would occasionally strip at a club two towns over for another year, establishing a college fund for her kids, should she ever have any. She ended up marrying a bouncer who had a master's degree in psychology from Rutgers and worked as a bouncer on the side. They both decided on quitting the strip clubs and moved to Connecticut where they ended up quite well off between his practice and her books, of which she wrote 5 more, one about a OB/GYN Office where the receptionist is a lunatic killer.

Shirley considered it her favorite book of all time.

Human Translation