Birthday Weekend

Story Info
What does she have in mind?
1.7k words
3.57
63.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no you don't", said my wife. "You're not going to get to cum yet! We're going to make this last all night."

She was planted comfortably between my legs as I sat on the couch in the front room of our hotel suite. She had one hand on my shaft, the other cupping my balls, and was licking and sucking just the head of my cock, paying particular attention to the little slit. She must have sensed how close I was to blowing my cool, so to speak. I had been on the edge for an entire week leading up to our 'getaway'.

Let me explain. It was my 'birthday weekend' and we were using that as an excuse to go to the hotel for a couple of days. We had been together for six years and married for the last two. After we moved in together, those precious times of total devotion to each others pleasure were severely limited by the bustle of three teenagers (and a constantly ringing phone), three birds, a dog, and a very busy work schedule. Therefore, a few times a year we would run away to a local hotel and renew our passion with a couple of days and nights of total debauchery.

We had checked in that afternoon and were now settled in quite nicely. We had showered, split a bottle of wine, and dressed in our matching, crotch less, fishnet body suits. We had both been ready for the fun and games to begin...so here I sat, with my wife between my legs. My whole body was tingling and all my senses were heightened. Lust for my wife was surging through me in ever increasing waves when I heard that, "Oh no you don't".

I looked down at her and she grinned at me, still holding my cock and balls. "You just love fantasies, don't you?", she asked. "You'd love to see me have sex with another man, or men, or even a woman", she stated before I could reply. Her eyes never left mine as her smile got bigger and brighter. "You're such a pervert! But you're MY pervert".

I was a little stunned. I'm usually the one who brings up fantasies. Over the years I've shared all my secret desires with her, from the fairly tame to the downright twisted. On the other hand, she has always been reticent about sharing her turn-ons with me, even when I've begged. She always tells me she doesn't have any. And, I always tell her I don't believe her! I figure it's one of two things. Either her fantasies are so kinky she's afraid I'll be disgusted and think less of her, or she really doesn't have any. I hoped it wasn't the latter. I was in favor of the former. Much kinkier!

"You know I would like for us to be a bit more adventurous," I replied cautiously, still captured in her eyes.

"Well, we are sexual partners in every way. Right?"

"Absolutely! I can imagine many different sexual situations that I find erotic and highly arousing. I just can't imagine any of them without you right there. You being with me is what makes them so erotic", I answered.

"Good answer", she replied with a grin. "Now if you want a special treat, you'll go into the bathroom and follow the instructions I've left for you. I'll let you know when you can come out. Take your smokes and wine. You might be there for thirty minutes, an hour, or maybe more. You can't come out or even open the door, no matter what, until I call for you."

She gave me one more lick, then stood up and gave me a kiss on the lips. Helping me to my feet using the convenient handle, she smacked me on the ass and said, "Now get moving!"

I jumped and said, "Yes, Mistress. Your wish is my command".

I gathered up my smokes and wine and sauntered to the bathroom door. I looked back at her, my heart beating rapidly due to the excitement, and told her I loved her with the very core of my being.

"Then get going", was her response.

When I entered the bathroom the first thing I noticed was a package wrapped as a birthday present and a card. I opened the card and read, "Your love has lifted me higher than I ever thought possible. Your passion and playfulness have made sex for me into something so much more than I ever thought possible. I love you so very much. Now carefully follow the instructions inside your birthday box and I promise you a birthday 'present' you'll never forget.

Grinning so much my face hurt, I opened the box. Inside I found the following; razor with new blade, bath oil and beads, a candle, my cock ring around the coolest little portable radio, a tube of red lipstick, a disposable enema, and a stack of sticky notes marked,

INSTRUCTIONS

tear off top note when ready

What the heck did she have going on in that head of hers, I thought as I looked at the contents of the box. I tore off the top note. The next one read;

Turn on your new radio to the station of your choice and turn the volume to 5 When this is done, tear off this note.

I picked up the little radio and turned it on and tuned it to the local jazz station. I set the volume to 5 as instructed. It was pretty loud. I then realized I couldn't hear anything that might be going on anywhere except in this room. What did she have going on?

I tore off the next note;

Prepare your bath using your choice of oils or beads. Light the candle, place it near the tub, turn out the lights and soak for ten minutes. After the ten minutes are up, tear off this note.

I did as instructed. I ran the bath, lit the candle, and turned out the lights. I climbed into the tub, glanced at my watch and tried to relax.

"Fat chance of that happening", I mumbled to myself. My mind was racing from thought to thought, wondering what she had planned for us.

Ten minutes passed as an hour. I reached over and tore off the top note;

Shave your cock and balls nice and smooth all the way to your asshole. Do a good job. and then remove this note.

I grabbed the razor and started the process. But, what the heck did she have in mind? I usually trimmed my pubes a bit, but everywhere? "Hmmm." As soon as I made the last stroke and rinsed myself off, I tore off the note and read;

Use the disposable enema as directed on the label. Then tear off this note.

"Oh Man! What the hell is she up to now?", I grumbled to myself.

I picked the enema out of the box and read the directions. I did as instructed while sitting on the toilet. She knew I loved to have my ass played with, but how far was she going to take it?

Once I completed the dirty deed, I tore off the note;

Soak for five more minutes, drain the tub, dry yourself completely, then remove this note.

Back in the tub I went, my mind racing even faster than it had been. This was exciting and fun! But what the hell did she have in mind?

The five minutes were up. I got out, drained the tub and dried myself. I removed the top note and read;

Put your body suit back on. Put your cock ring on around your balls. Make sure it is nice and snug. Take the red lipstick and color your balls completely so they look like a cluster of cherries! Remove this note.

What the hell? I had gone along with everything so far. I had nothing to lose by doing as instructed. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to laugh out loud. I reached over and removed the note.

Turn off the radio. Knock loudly on the door three times. Blow out the candle and turn off the lights. Sit on the toilet and wait in the dark til I cum for you!

I peeked under that note and there were no more. I turned off the radio. The silence was deafening. I knocked on the door, blew out the candle and turned off the lights. There I sat in the dark straining my ears to hear. I didn't know what I was listening for but that didn't stop me from trying.

I'm not sure how long I had been sitting there when the door opened just a crack.

"Count to a hundred and then come on out", whispered a voice.

"What's going on?", I blurted. There was no answer. I started counting.

As I counted, I heard an occasional giggle or grunt or something through the barely open door. Was that a slurp? Is that the sound of sex? What?s going on?

I reached 100. With my heart beating faster than a hummingbird's, I opened the door and entered the bedroom.

It was almost completely dark except for a tiny candle in the corner. After sitting in the dark, the candle was just enough to overwhelm my eyes so that I couldn't quite see what was around me. Just then my wife grabbed my crotch and said, "Very smooth, and you smell good! Did you follow my instructions completely?"

"Yes, Darling. I did everything you told me", I squeeked out, my voice almost cracking.

"Good. If you hadn't, you would have spoiled everything I've set up for your birthday.?

My eyes had started to adjust when I heard something rustle on the bed. I looked towards the bed and could just make out a pair of legs. They were definitely male.

"I see where you're looking. Now for the rules. You've been fantasizing about seeing me suck another man's cock. True", she asked? "Yeesss", it came out almost like a question.

"You've been fantasizing about seeing me fuck another man. True?"

"Yes, dammit! You know that's one of my favorites.?

"Well, here's the deal", she stated. "We're sexual partners, so if you want to see me suck another cock, you have to suck it, too. If you want to see me fuck another cock, you have to fuck it, too. You have exactly 30 seconds to decide, starting now."

"Oh, MY God!!!", I blurted.

"You have 20 seconds or return to the bathroom", she stated flatly.

to be continued...???