Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 01

Story Info
Special Birthday present for my wife.
6.2k words
4.01
38.3k
29
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a married couple in mid 50's with grown children and a good sex life. We are normal in every sense of the word. We have a good sex life and have experimented with sex in many different ways, on the floor, light BDSM, Blindfolded, myself in control, with her in control, different positions (too many to list). We have also tried many different locations, Kitchen, couch, in the car, outside on the patio, in the yard. We have even gone to a few sex clubs a few times.

Her Birthday is coming up and I want it to be very special for her, she has everything she would want and does not really need anything. Jewelry, Flowers, Chocolate, and Hotel is fine but not that special surprise I am looking for. I was looking to surprise her in a very special way, a way that would just knock her stockings off, something she is not expecting, something very different.

I have reached out to some of her best friends and my friends as well looking for clues, ideas. Just anything even if it is very off the wall of an idea it just might trigger something in my mind. My friends came up with usual ideas Jewelry, Lingerie, a weekend getaway, and a nice dinner. Her friends ideas was pretty much the same, but one of them said they would like to get together with me over coffee and discuss it with me or even help me plan it.

Well I thought about all the ideas from my friends and her friends and I was still at a total loss for any great or special ideas. I decide to call her friends and setup a meeting where we could discuss. I still had about 3 weeks to come up with that special idea. I called one of her friends and she called the others and set a meeting time and place for 3 days from now.

Her 3 friends are Sara, Amy, and Robin, Sara is the smallest of the group very nice figure, small breasts A or B cup, and perfect little round shaped ass. Amy was the tallest of the 3 nice curvy figure, B or C cup breast with nice Ass as well. Robin is between the other 2 in height, more meat on her, probably on the upper end of a C cup, nice curves, beautifully shaped legs, nice Ass too. All of them are married and some longer than we have been.

Their husbands are good friends of mine as well. We all have done things as group together before, Dinner, Dancing, Parties, movies and little road trips.

Our meeting day has arrived and I am a little anxious to what ideas they have come up with. I get to the Café and Amy is already there, so I give her a hug and greet her. The other 2 Sara and Robin arrive within the next 5 to 7 minutes so I hug each of them as I greet each of them. We all ordered our drinks and got all the small talk out of the way before the matter at hand discussion started.

Robin started off throwing some very good ideas out for discussion that might be what I am looking for if I find something else to go along with it. Amy then throughout some great ideas as well and any of them would be great together with the ideas Robin had come up with. We all sat and discussed them and we all was leaning towards one idea from Robin and one from Amy. Amy then asked if I thought this would be what I am looking for. I said yes it is very close to what I would like to do, but I said we have not heard any ideas from Sara.

Now Sara might be the smallest of the 3, but she is the Firecracker of the group, we all have heard of the phrase "Dynamite comes in small packages", well this defines her completely to the "T". Sara spoke up and said she needs to talk with the Amy and Robin in private before she gave her idea. At this point I excused myself and went to the restroom. It was small restroom and I had to wait in line.

I return back to the table with Sara, Amy, Robin and they was still talking and discussing whatever Sara had to say to them. I asked if they needed more time to discuss but they said they were done and I could join them again.

They all was grinning and Amy was very bush in the face. I spoke up and said so do we have another idea to discuss. Sara chimed in and said "No" we have nothing to discuss we have decided what you should give to her. We are all in 100% agreement, this is something we have all discussed together (including your wife) in our fantasies over the years. We decided this is the Perfect time make it a reality, but you have to decide how it will play out.

Sara got up out of the booth from the side she was sitting on with Amy and Robin and came over to my side of the booth and told me to scoot over so she sit beside me. So I scooted over the booth and I said so what is this all about. She says we know you and Liz have went to sex clubs in the past and I have as well. We all decided to give her one of our husbands for the weekend if that is OK with you.

Wow, I never you girls even talked about these things when you get together. Sara explains this has always been a fantasy of ours when we talked, but no one ever had enough nerve to ever suggest swapping spouses.

Well I guess I am OK with this, but how is this going to work? Sara, said this will be your part. You will have her Birthday party at your house and with all of us invited with our husbands inviting no other people. Now our husbands will not know anything about this other than it is Liz's Birthday.

I say now this sounds very interesting and intriguing, so how do I, we or Liz choose which husband she will have for the weekend. This is your part of the party planning. We have given you the ultimate present for her, now you have to decide who it will be and how it will happen. We know all our husbands will be very excited and very accepting of this plan, as well shocked that we will give them approval for this, they just do not know it yet.

Amy says, however you decide to do this it should have some sort of kink in it. We always talked about it being somewhat kinky. It always excited us and made us very wet. We would go home to our husbands and ride them like there is no tomorrow. So that explains the times Liz and I had sex after your girls night out at the bar.

OK, Ladies this has been very productive and I have some planning to for the Birthday party. I want to thank each and every one of you for the ultimate Birthday present for Liz. We all get up hug and kiss to leave. Sara is the last one to hug me and kiss me and says to me, I know we caught you by surprise and probably shocked you as well, now if you do not want to do this just say so. Feel free to call me and run any ideas by me if you would like. I will see you at the party.

While driving home I am thinking Wow, my mind is going a 100 miles an hour, these ladies really caught me off guard and my heart almost stopped when I heard their plan. I really have a lot of thinking to do about all this. But this makes a lot of sense because if they had talked or fantasized about this on the girl's night out I guess this is what I should do, plus they are all in 100 % agreement on this as plan, not my idea but theirs.

I get home and have dinner with Liz and then I go to the living room and watch some TV, but I cannot concentrate on the show because my mind keep flashing back to the meeting with the girls. Liz has already went to bed while I try watch another movie. I finally give up and go to bed, but my head is just racing with thoughts of the Liz' Birthday party. I guess I finally drifted off to sleep because soon my alarm was going off. I know I did not sleep well through the night.

I end up going in to work still being a little distracted, but work wins out and my mind is off the party for most of the day. I get home have some dinner and then go to my office and pay some bills. After paying some bills I get on the internet and search for some ideas on how to plan this for wife. After a few hours of surfing I find nothing really intrigues me, so I end up going to bed. I am really tired now since I did not get much sleep last night and I am going to bed late tonight.

During the middle of the night I wake up and have a great idea on how to make this all work. I get out of bed and go to the computer and write this down so I would not forget this idea. This is great and feel relieved about all this.

It is now a couple of days away from the party and I am at work and Sara calls me. She asks how I am doing and asks if I need any help since she has not heard from me. I told her I think I have everything under control. Sara asked if I would tell her the plan for the party. I said no I do not mind, but please do not tell anyone else. I explained all to her and she was quite taken by it all, but had one comment, where is the kink? I said is this not enough? I truly forgot you ladies wanted some kink in the plan. I told I would work on it, just when I thought I had it all worked out.

I called Sara the day before the arty and told I had added some kink to the plans and explained it to her in detail. I asked if she anyone would have problems with it and she asked me would I do it? I told her I thought about it and I had reservations about it but when I thinking about I had the biggest / hardest erection I have ever had. She laughed and said you are really one kinky person and it should be fine with everyone since involves sex with Liz, all of our husbands have a crush on her.

Today Friday is the big day Liz's Birthday, I get up early and make her breakfast and grind and make some fresh coffee, the smells of all this woke her up. She came into the kitchen stark ass naked and I hugged her and gave her a very sensual kiss and wished her Happy Birthday.

Then lowered my head and very sensually kissed and sucked her nipples as I played with her clitoris. Her knees buckled as she became very wet. She wanted to go to bed and have sex right then and there. I told her lets save it for later tonight. I told her I had planned a Birthday party with her friends and their husbands for tonight. She would have to nothing but look pretty and sexy in one her sexiest outfits and make all the other men want and lust for her.

I took off work for the day to prepare of the evening party. Prepared all the food appetizers and all the Beer, Wine and Alcohol. The Girls was bringing snacks and deserts.

Liz was in the bathroom getting ready for tonight, taking a shower, shaving her legs, and her pussy as she always does. She keeps them always baby soft and smooth.

The guests started to arrive one at a time. I greeted them at the door shook the husbands hand and hugged and kissed the wife. I got them all started with drinks and appetizers if they wanted. I turn on some good music to set the evening's mood. All the couples have arrived and was ion various forms of conversation with one another.

Sara pulled me aside and discussed the evening's activities saying her and the girls had discussed and said it would be more of a surprise to all if we changed how all this went down. She explained her and the girl's idea and I totally agreed with the change. All the girls had told their husbands we all might be going to a sex club tonight so they should shave their private areas. This was all part of the ruse to keep their husbands from knowing what would happen tonight.

Sara looked down at the bulge in my pants and said it looks like you are more than ready for the evening. She then called Amy and Robin over as she rubbed my hard-on and said look and feel his raging hard-on. They all giggled and rubbed my bulge in my pants and said someone is definitely ready for tonight.

A few minutes later Liz came down stairs looking absolutely gorgeous and very stunning, and got some wolf whistles as well. We all yelled out Happy Birthday Liz, her faced turned a little red. Everyone stepped up to greet her with hugs and kisses from everyone. Then it was my turn after it kind of settled down.

My first surprise came while I was kissing her and telling how wonderful she looked. I had slipped my hand under her short dress as I know she would not being wearing any panties, I slipped a medium size heart shaped jeweled Butt plug in her ass. She squirmed a little bit as she was totally caught off guard. She began to kiss me even more passionately. She "Wow" what is that for, I said just wait there is more coming. I reached into the drawer beside us and pulled out a remote controlled vibrating egg, put it in my mouth and lubed it very good and then reached under her dress again and slipped it into her pussy.

I said remember this morning when you said you wanted to go to bed and have sex and I said wait for later tonight, these are get you ready for sex for us later tonight. She looked at me deeply and said Wow I think I like this, it is getting me wet already.

I stepped away and got my wife Liz a drink and let her mingle with the girls as I mingled with them men for a short. I then announced that dinner was ready and we should all have a seat in the dining area I would serve dinner.

Served dinner with a Red wine to all as they were sitting. We all began to eat the dinner I had prepared for tonight's surprise. Robin spoke up and said to her husband why can't you do something like this, this is such a wonderful dinner. Amy and Sara chimed as well and said Liz you sure are lucky to have such a wonderful and thoughtful husband.

We all began to retire to the living room for a little wine, drinks and conversation. Some of us got up to dance with each other as the evening progressed. All of Liz's women friends then started to gather around each other and then disappeared for a bit. They came back with some sacks and a Birthday cake singing Happy Birthday.

Amy got everyone's attention and had Liz make a wish and blow out the candles and Sara said maybe she could blow something else later tonight. They got grinned and giggled as we knew what they was talking about, but other thought they did but they have no idea.

At this point I turned on the remote control vibrator and Liz let out a little yip and looked at me. Then I changed the vibration pattern and she yipped again and her knees buckled. Sara said are you all right Liz and Liz replied I am more than alright. Sara came over to me and asked what is going on with Liz, then I told her and showed her the remote control and adjust speed one more time. Sara then asked if she could have the remote and she would share with the other girls. Liz will never know what is happening when I am just sitting there and it keeps turning on then off and changing all the time.

Liz had sat down and open all her presents and I could tell Sara or one the girls was playing with the remote control vibrator, because Liz kept looking at me with confused looks.

I decide it was time for the main event, I refreshed everyone's drinks and went a got a sack that some items for the event in it. The girls took a little time to clean up the living room from all the paper and everything.

I go up in the middle of the room and explained that this is Liz's Birthday and I had looked and thought very hard for the proper gift. I had asked some of my friends and then I had the ladies here tonight for all ideas. It was not easy to come up with the right gift. This gift had to be different, something new, something exciting. This ended up being a group effort between myself and the other ladies in the room.

I walked over to Liz and took her by the hand and walked her to the center of the room. I then kissed her and just trust me and I love you. I reached in the sack and pulled out a blindfold and I put it on her, then to make sure she could not see anything I wrapped it all around her head with gauze covering the mask completely.

Liz, this is your day but not just your day but it is also your night, and your weekend. Tonight you are going to experience something you have never done before. Tonight you are going to choose another man to have sex with tonight and all weekend. I wish I could have seen the expression in her eyes because the tilt in her head and the word "What?" coming out of her mouth said so much.

Tonight you will get to pick one gentleman to as your partner for this weekend. Like I had said earlier, this was a group effort. You get to pick of your friends husbands as your ultimate Birthday present, but only one of them. You ask why the blindfold? This will be game and you will not know who you are choosing for the weekend.

Ladies, please explain to your husbands what you have volunteered them for. Robin gets up and explains that one of them will be having sex with Liz for the weekend and this will be without a condom you will finish completely inside her, and before you ask she is NOT on birth control of any kind. Liz looked shocked again from the comment of no condoms, no birth control, but she continued not saying a word. In case you're wondering the other 2 will be going home with their respective wives.

As a bonus the winner and Liz will have a video of their weekend made. I have purchased 8 GoPro cameras and they are setup in the bedroom to cover every imaginable angle of the weekend. I will take all the footage from the cameras and put together a complete 4k video with sound for the two of to remember it by.

Liz, Is this OK with you? A little hesitation from but out her mouth came a shaky "Yes". Gentlemen, Is this OK with you? All of the men a little in shock but they all agreed it was OK since they all had a crush on Liz anyways. You see all of them starting to drool down the front of themselves and the bulge in their pants starting to grow.

OK, my Liz, my love, as I had said this is going to be game (hence the blindfold). You will not see any of them and as I explaining this game they will also smell a like since the ladies will adding a little bit of the same cologne to all of them.

This is how the game will play out. Liz you will be giving Blow Jobs to all the men one at a time, this will be a timed event. You will have one minute with each man. You will be on your knees on a pillow and each one will walk up and present his penis to you. You all will be naked during this. Men, you are not to use your hands to help yourself along in any way shape or form. After the one minute time, you will have 10 seconds for the next one to step up, and so forth. The winner of the game will be the first one that finishes in Liz's mouth. Is there any question from any of you? As an added bonus I will be filming all the action in 4k video.

Since there are no questions, men you may all strip down to your Birthday suits. At this Point Sara explains the kinky surprise part to Liz; the men do not know of this at all or even suspect anything other than what I had explained to them. Liz was surprised and asked Sara, are you sure, did I hear you right?

Gentlemen, you may now walk over to Liz and start stripping her of her clothes and you may kiss her, play with her nipples, finger and kiss her pussy. At this point Amy has the remote control and turns on the vibrator, slow at first, then must have turned it on high. Liz almost went down her knees from this and was starting to orgasm.

All the men Jake (Sara's Husband), Austin (Amy's Husband), Tom (Robin's Husband) was all about the same height of each other. All their cocks are about the same size from 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches in length. Tom having a cock of 5.5 inches has the largest girth of the three, Austin having a cock about 6 inches with average girth, and Jake having a cock maybe a little over 6.5 inches with Medium size girth.

They have now stripped Liz and have touched, kissed and played with for about 15 minutes. So they ladies have led Liz over to the pillow and helped he kneel down. I am setting up the timer on my smartphone for 3 rounds for each man with 1 minute of oral sex and 10 seconds for next one to step up into position. After each round I will add another minute to the timer, so instead of one minute it will be two minutes and next round would be three minutes and so forth until there is a winner. I ask the men to step up in single file in front of Liz. They are in the following order Austin, Jake, Tom.

12