Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuation of the Birthday Weekend.
7.6k words
4.09
14.7k
14
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* If you have not read the Birthday Selection Weekend Stories 1 -3 you should do so now as this is a continuation of those stories in this series.

*****

Well it is Sunday morning and there is a wonderful smell of Coffee and Breakfast coming into the room as we begin to wake. I am not sure who is responsible for this but it smells wonderful. As I lay here waking up with Sara Tom stops by the room and says breakfast will be ready in about 15 minutes. It seems as Tom and Austin decided to cook breakfast to thank all the women for such a wonderful weekend.

We gather around the table and all I can see is food. There is Eggs, Scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, omelets, oatmeal, Grits, Biscuits and Gravy, sausage patties and links, Bacon, Hash Browns, waffles and Toast along with Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, Milk and water. They forgot nothing. We had big bountiful breakfast to replenish all our bodies of everything we burnt up during sex over the last day or so.

We all sat pretty quiet as we enjoyed the breakfast. We might have been quiet, but the looks and gazes that were going around the table said it all. We all had enjoyed the day before and last night's activities.

Liz spoke up breaking the silence and said since I am the Birthday girl I want one last present before the day is up. Amy says, what is that? Liz says, I want to fuck each and every guy in here, one right after the other. As a matter of fact I want all of them to finish inside me. I mean each one to completion. I mean I will fuck a guy until he finishes. This would be a present to me having 4 different guys gangbang style, because I have always wanted a Gangbang.

Robin speaks up and says it is a done deal, anything for your birthday Liz. Sara then asks what the plan for the rest of the day is. Sara says maybe we can have another pizza delivery but this time we fuck him instead of a blow job, or maybe it is time the men get a direct injection of sperm as the other women giggle at this idea. Robin says how would that work would they all do it or would it just be one lucky winner who gets the prize. At this point the guys are getting real nervous about this. They are still in shock from eating a Cream pie not their own the night before. We will figure out a game where not only the winner gets a prize but the loser will get a prize too.

Liz says we can do the ring toss game. One of us ladies will have the target pole plugged into their ass and the men will have to get a ringer to be safe. The last one not to get a ringer will be the loser and will get to clean Amy's Cream pie of the 1st man (Winner) who got a ringer first.

Austin speaks up and says that is not exactly fair. Then Amy says, hey I did not get a chance to compete in a competition, I drew straws to give the pizza guy a blow job and swallow his load, either you can compete in the ring toss or we can draw straws? Amy then adds, and you will swallow! The men did not know what to say at this point, they knew they had been had. What was fun to watch before has now been turned against the men. At this point the men are reluctant to say anything; they agree competition is better than drawing straws.

The women elected Amy as the target, so we all head out side and the women get a nice comfortable pad for Amy to get down on fours. Liz then gets the ass plug and lubes it up for Amy's ass and then begins to slowly insert it into her ass. This ass plug is a medium size butt plug with a pole attached for the men to aim at to get a ringer. This is a game we found on eBay and purchased and have had many fun times with it in the past. But never has it been used in this way. This was not going to be an easy competition since the girls set up the line the men would stand behind about 30 feet from Amy's ass. As this was being done Sara had the men draw from a hat for order they will throw.

First up was Austin followed by Tim, Tom and Jake. In case of tie there would be toss of between the ones that tied. Austin steps up and toss's the ring and misses. Tim is next and throws a perfect ringer, so at this point Tim will be fucking Amy. Tom is next and he hits the top of the pole and bounces off, then Jake takes his turn and makes a ringer as well. So Tim and Jake will be in a toss off. Austin steps up and tosses and misses as well. Austin steps up and just misses again. Now Tom steps and tosses and just slides it on the pole. So the loser is Austin who will be eating the cream pie of winner of the toss off. Tim takes his turn and it is a ringer and now the pressure is on Jake. Jake takes his turn and misses, so the winner is Tim.

While all this going on the girls changed how the prize will be given. Since the loser is Austin, Austin will lie on his back and Amy will be on her hands and knees in a 69 position above him. Tim will then fuck Amy from behind and while Austin licks Amy's pussy. When it is time for Tim to ejaculate in Amy's pussy Austin will clean up the cream pie, Austin then will swallow the load as per the girl's rules. If Austin completes the task Amy will give him a blow job and swallow his load which she has never done before for her husband.

Amy helps prepare Austin for his prize. She lays him on his back and tells it him it will be OK and it will soon be over. She then tells him that it is a shame Tim was the winner because he always ejaculates large amounts of sperm and that he (Austin) will be swallowing a lot of sperm. There was a look of panic in his eyes at this point, it seemed Amy enjoyed telling him this because of what she went through with the Pizza delivery guy.

Amy takes her position on top of Austin and tells him to start licking her pussy and get it all lubed up for Tim. She says the more he does the shorter the time Tim will be spending inside her to get her excited enough for orgasm. Austin does as Amy asks and begins to pleasure her pussy with his tongue by licking and sucking every inch and fold of her pussy lips. After about 15 minutes or so Amy is moaning and groaning. This is Tim's queue to insert his cock into Amy. As soon as Tim inserts his cock and hit bottom on Amy she explodes in an orgasm. Austin's face is getting drenched in her juices as they are squirting out around Tim's cock.

Tim is getting excited as he starting to pound Amy's pussy faster and harder. Amy is on the verge of starting another orgasm. Tim now is taking long and slow sensual strokes inside her pussy. They both begin to groan. Amy says to Austin it will soon be time get ready to open your mouth. Austin is reluctant to do so, but Amy reminds him of what he gets after he completes his task.

Tim is reaching the point of no return as Austin slowly and reluctantly opens his mouth and starts licking and sucking her pussy even more. Tim starts pulling out and then Amy grabs Tim's Cock and inserts into Austin's mouth, Austin is in total shock, he was expecting a cream pie not Direct Injection into his mouth. As Amy had said the sperm is flowing in copious amounts into Austin's mouth and he is having a very hard time of swallowing all of Tim's cum. Amy see's he is living up to his part of the deal and begins to give Austin oral sex. Honey you are so hard and big right now. It did look like he was bigger and very much excited. Tim was finishing the last few squirts into Austin's mouth and then Austin started to cum in Amy's mouth. He was Cumming a lot as well but Amy was swallowing it like a champ and never missed a drop.

We were all amazed at what we just witnessed and applauded all for their performance. This was another first for the weekend and the second time Austin had tasted cum and the third time for Amy and we had it all on video. Amy and Austin collapsed from the pure pleasure and orgasms they had just had with each other. They were breathing hard and were very sweaty from all the activity.

We all decided to take a break after this. We got up late anyways and sat and ate a huge delicious breakfast and talked about this weekend and other things. We decided we would start preparing lunch and eat a late lunch and then proceed to Liz's birthday present request. After completion of her request we would be winding things down and preparing for our guests to go home.

The women had decided this was going to be a lunch / dinner saying we will never forget this kind of a birthday dinner for Liz. They had prepared a list of items and sent one of the guys out to do the shopping with Robin. Robin was going to need some help to carry and load all the grocery items.

Jake and Austin was in the living room talking about what just happen with Austin. Jake said it looked hot and it looked like Austin had enjoyed it. Austin then said, I was reluctant and as Amy started sucking on my cock I forgot about what Amy had just done to me. I was really turned on for some reason harder than I had ever been. Amy had never given me oral sex like this before, it was the best I ever had, not just from her but anybody. Jake then asks how Tim's Sperm was. Austin replies "Thick, Very Thick" and a lot. I now know what the women are talking about now.

Jake asks, will you do it again? Austin says, yes if the circumstances are right but it is not something I would want to do all the time. This was a once in a life time very exciting deal. I made a promise to Amy and that is something I had to keep. The girls were correct, it did not kill me as it did not kill them each time they swallowed a load of cum from a man. It was different and exciting and scary and I do not think this makes me gay, maybe it makes me somewhat Bi.

As the girls was working in the kitchen they overheard this conversation and said to the guys, we are proud of all of you and how much we have all grown sexually this weekend. Without Tim having this birthday party for Liz and we girls volunteering our husbands for this weekend none of this would have ever happened. We all crossed some sort of barrier that we all had qualms about and we have all grown because of it. With Liz's request for her final present we will cross into territory none have been in before. It has been and will be good to try new things in our relationships with our spouses and our closest friends now and in the future.

Wow, that is some profound thoughts and statements made by the women and the men. It gives us much to think about in our future endeavors.

At that moment the doorbell rang and Liz went to answer the door. She saw it was our neighbor Susan so she answered the door with no clothes. Susan lives down the road from us and she is a widower. Her husband was killed in a car accident 7 years ago and has never remarried.

Susan says "WOW" you look great. I am sorry if I am disturbing you but just wanted to come down and wish you a Happy Birthday. Liz say's, no problem some friends had come over this weekend for my birthday. We will be sitting down to eat in a little while and you are more than welcome to join us if you would like. But there is one condition; you have to lose all your clothes here at the door because we are all in our Birthday Suits.

Susan asks everyone? Liz says yes everyone. You see a smile come across Susan's face. She has always had a crush on Tim and Tim has always had a thing for her as well but neither of them has ever said anything to anyone other than me. Susan is about 6 feet tall and has the perfect figure with 34 B breasts and has just enough of the baby fat left on her body which makes her very appealing to the men.

Susan says OK and starts to take off her clothes. Just as she finished taking off her clothes Tim walks into the room. Liz says Susan has decided to join us for Lunch. Tim smiles and comes over and hugs and plants a very passionate kiss on her. Tim takes her by the hand into the other room where everyone is and introduces her to everyone. All the men start to drool all over themselves.

Susan joins the women in the kitchen to help prepare the Lunch / Dinner. After about an hour we all sit down to eat next to our partners from the weekend and Susan sits beside Tim with Sara on the other side of Tim. Liz begins to tell Susan about her Birthday present she is about to get. Susan looks a little surprised if not stunned at what Liz just said. Susan then says you are going to let all the men have sex with you to completion one right after another? Yes, I have never had a Gangbang before and this is what I asked for as a final present. Susan looks at Tim and says is this alright with you? Tim shakes his head and says yes it is her Birthday wish.

Liz then begins to tell her all about the weekend along with the other girls and Tim chiming in on the details. Liz then asks Susan are you OK with all this? If not you can leave if you want and you do not have to stay and watch. Susan says I am shocked because I never would have thought you were into any of this type of lifestyle. I have live next to you for 9 years and never knew any of this about you.

It has also made me very wet and horny hearing about all of this sex since I have not had sex for over 7 years. I would like to stay and watch you get your Birthday present if that is OK with all of you?

Everyone then chimed in and said it is perfectly Ok with all of us. You can sit and watch like the other women or you can hold the video camera during this. Susan asks video? Liz says, yes the whole weekend has been recorded. Every minute of it is has been recorded and Tim will put into a DVD for all of us to remember the weekend. If you would like to have sex I am sure one of the men would be more than happy to help you out with this pleasure. Susan says, no that will be OK I will just watch.

During the lunch some of things that happened this weekend came out and Susan seemed more and more mesmerized about it all. Then asks Amy, Did you really give a Blowjob to the Pizza guy and swallow his load? Amy blushes a little and says "Yes". I have never done anything like this before and there are a lot of things I have done this weekend I have never done before. It has been real exciting and an eye opener to a lifestyle I knew nothing about. I think I speak for most of us here, I think we have all agreed to give open marriage a try after this weekend. I truly believe all our marriages will be stronger after this weekend. We have all thought or fantasied about things that happened to us over this weekend but none of us ever would approach our spouse about it. This weekend was a great way to ease our marriages into a different sexual lifestyle we all had dreamed about but had not experienced before Liz's Birthday party.

We all start to get up and the women start to clear the table. Tim and the other men go into the great room and prepare a spot for Liz's Gangbang to take place. After about 40 minutes the women join the men in the Great Room. They bring wine with them so we all can enjoy. They lead Liz to the area prepared for her. Sara then speaks and says since this Liz's Birthday and we have chosen Tim her husband to be the first man with her. There is no order after that; the men themselves can decide who goes next.

Tim joins Liz and they hug and kiss and then Liz drops to her knees and starts giving oral sex to him. Tim face shows he is enjoying her expert tongue. Soon Liz lies down and motions for Tim to join her. He slides down between her legs and starts kissing her inner thighs and slowly moves up to her pussy which is already wet. He is licking her Clitoris and licking her outer and inner Labia lips as she starts to moan and wiggle. Tim slides on up her body kissing all along the way and spends some time kissing and sucking on her nipples.

All this begins to send Liz into an orgasm. She begins yelling Fuck Yes, please fuck me hard now. Tim aims his penis for her opening and slides in. She has a massive orgasm again as he enters her and starts to move his Penis in and out of her. Soon Tim was exploding deep insider her and cum was coming out around his Penis as he was filling her up. Tim slowly continued to move his Penis in and out of her and slowly came to a stop while kissing her. They both had great orgasms and were just lying there in each other arms relaxing.

As Tim got up Sara came over and started giving oral sex to Tim cleaning all the excess Cum from Tim's Penis. Susan then says that is an insane amount of sperm. Liz says he always has a lot. Tom decides he will be next and proceeds to Liz. As he starts to enter her she rises up to begin kissing him and at that moment you hear a squishing sound as he is entering Liz. As he continues to push himself further inside of her you see and Tim's sperm coming out of her. Tim had filled her up. Tom says that was the easiest I have ever slid into a pussy, sperm makes a great lubricant. We all begin to laugh. It was not long before Tom was unloading his load into Liz.

Jake is the next with Liz, he has been her partner all weekend. He steps over to join Liz and begins by kissing her and playing with her breasts. He then begins to suck on her nipples and kiss them. Liz, can orgasm with just someone stimulating her breasts. She starts to moan loudly as he continues to suck on her nipples. He then bites down on one of her nipples and it sends her over the edge. She is having a massive orgasm. When she finishes her orgasm he begins to slide his Cock into her. He slides it in all the way and Liz yells OMFG, OMFG she is orgasming again. Jake then says Tom you are right sperm makes the best lubricant. Everyone is cracking up at this point. Jake begins pounding the hell out of Liz's pussy and she enjoying every bit of it. 15 minutes later he is continuing to pound away at her pussy and I believe he has lost 10 pounds as much as he has been working her. He starts to groan and you can see he is adding his load to Liz's pussy with the others. They lay there for a while after that work out and just embrace each other.

Last in the lineup is Austin. He steps over to Liz and makes a comment I am about to find out how good this lubricant is you all have been talking about. He aims his Cock for Liz's Pussy and then slowly inserts it and you hear a squish. Liz then starts to wiggle and say OMG. You would think her pussy would be numb from the pounding she just got and the 3 guys before, but no she is going off again. Austin slid it in with ease. As he slid all the way in Liz starts to buck like a wild horse and Austin cannot take it. He starts to explode and adds his load to all the others. He says damn that was a good ride.

Liz is in kind of a glassy eye look as she is laying there. All the men have unloaded there loads of cum into her. Everyone just witnessed Liz's first ever Gangbang. This was another first for the weekend and for the group as well. Everyone is a pure bliss mode after what we just witnessed.

I think Susan is in shock after what she just saw, as she has not moved or said a word during Liz's Gangbang. She is just sitting on the sofa leaning back against Tim. She then speaks saying OMFG that was so Fucking hot to watch. Liz then says remember the guys would be more than happy to help you with your wetness. Susan says, Maybe another time I am still in a daze from all this. We all kind of laugh as she has been stroking Tim's Penis and at certain times had a death grip on it during most of this event.

Everyone starts cleaning and getting things cleaned up. They are heading home soon but they do not want to leave Liz with any cleaning since it is her Birthday. Liz begins to say her goodbye's and thanks everyone for such a wonderful Birthday. She says she is tired and she is going to take a shower and then go to bed and sleep. She speaks to Susan last and they hug for what seemed an extremely long time.

Everything is cleaned up and everyone is dressed ready to leave and they are saying their goodbye's to Tim and everyone else. One by one they leave for home. Susan comes up to me says thank you for the weekend. She had spoken to Liz and Liz said she should stay and they will talk after she gets out of the shower. Susan and I retire to the sofa and begin to drink some wine and talk. After about 30 minutes Liz comes out of the shower and joins us on the sofa.

12