Birthday Wish

Story Info
Master returns after long absence and rewards his slut.
3.4k words
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael is coming home tonight. He has been away for so long. We have not had any contact for almost a month. I have been so lonely for him. He called and said that he would be home around 8. He instructed me to dress in my black heels and my red teddy with the black lace—we would be staying home.

I took my time preparing for his arrival. Because there has not been any contact with each other, I did not have permission to cum for this duration of time. I have been so lonely and frustrated for him. I took a long bath, making sure that I shaved my pussy smooth for him. I wanted to taste him, feel him inside again. It has been very hard to not release the frustration that has been built up over the last month. However, I know that I can not. My master will ask if I had been good—and I will be able to say yes.

When Michael walks in the door, I catch my breath. He looks so good. I really have missed him. I go to greet him—he motions that I stand in the middle of the room. I stop—he walks near me and bends low and kisses me gently. I want so much more from him. The kiss is too short. He breaks it off and begins to walk around me—stopping behind me, he leans into my ear—

"Was my slut good while I was gone?"

"Yes sir, your slut was good."

"No unauthorized masturbation, slut?"

"No sir. I did not please myself once."

With this answer, Michael takes his hand and begins to move his hands up my arms. My skin begins to tingle. "Good. There was not any use of our toy?"

"No sir, no use of the chocolate dream."

With this response, his mouth lowers onto my neck and he begins to trail kisses as his hands move up to my breasts. "Good girl!" You did not have any sex with your husband?"

"No sir. There was not any sexual activity with him." With this answer, Michael moves a hand under my teddy and touches my wet pussy from behind (no panties in this outfit).

"That is very good." He begins to play with my clit as he speaks to me. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes sir. Very much sir."

"UMMMM, good. Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes Sir. My lesson was that when you issue an order, under no circumstances should it be broken. I am to control my body when I am not with you, sir. Sir, I belong to you—and no one else, sir."

With this answer, Michael groans and slides a finger inside my cunt. I moan—to have him touch me again—I am ready to explode. "Princess, you have learned your lesson well. I have a wonderful reward for you." I know that I have pleased him—he calls me princess when I have earned it.

With this, Michael moves away and tells me to wait right there. I stand in the middle of our living room. He goes back outside for a few minutes. When he returns to the house, he has brought me a vision of perfection. She is amazing. She has gorgeous red hair and a perfect body. I have to take a deep breath. She is breath-taking. I about came when I saw her.

Michael walks her over to me and introduces her as Nina. Nina is wearing the exact teddy as I am, except hers is black with red lace trim. She has on red heels. I look at her and then back to Michael. He knows that I am thrilled. He also knows that I am twice as wet now than when he left me.

"Nina has never been in a threesome, princess. She has never tasted pussy. She is here as a reward for your behavior. She is now going to taste you. You are not to move. You will not cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

"Nina, please get on your knees and kiss my princess' pussy. She will taste so good to you, that you will not want to stop."

Michael gave our new lover instructions. Nina kneels before me and places her hands on my thighs. She moves them under my teddy, pushing it up to my hips. She pulled my hips closer to her face. She looks up at me—not quite sure if she should do this. "Nina, begin." Michael instructs her.

As her mouth tentatively kisses my soaking pussy—I look at Michael. He has a smile on his face. "No moving princess."

I feel her lips just brush my pussy lips so gently. She tentatively pokes her tongue out and gently licks at my wet slit tasting her first pussy. Michael watches as Nina licks up and down my pussy-- gradually opening up my lips and probing deep within my hole with her tongue. Nina begins to nibble at my clit and as she gains confidence, Nina's mouth begins to get coated with my hot juice.

The flick of her tongue over my clit is like a flash of fire through my body. It has been so long since I had cum. I start to moan. Nina begins to lick my clit quicker. She pushes her face into my wet cunt harder. I want to pull her in further—but I am not allowed to move my hands. I am not allowed to arch my hips—to attempt to push myself closer to her.

I look at Michael—begging with my eyes for release. The feeling of her tongue—buried in me, flicking, licking, is like no other. It is enough to push me over the edge. I keep my eyes focused on Michael as he moves behind me. He pushes the straps of my teddy down. The teddy falls to my waist—he then wraps his hands around me and begins to massage my nipples with the palm of his hands. I can feel his hardness in the small of my back. This sensation added into the rest of my body is so overwhelming.

"What do you want princess?"

"Please, Michael." I barely can speak. I am concentrating so hard on not losing control. "I want to cum for you."

Nina is continuing to suck and lick at my pussy. Michael and his hands are creating havoc for my body. I want to—I need to let go and get some release. "Please?" I begin to beg for release. "Please sir. I can't hold back anymore." I can barely breathe. I am losing focus on my task. The sensations of Nina's mouth assaulting my pussy and Michael teasing my nipples almost to torture have my legs weak. If Michael was not supporting me, I would've fallen down.

Michael knows that I was at my breaking point. My breath is coming quick and short and he can feel my body tensing. Finally, I hear the words whispered in my ear, "Cum princess. Cum hard for me." He only has to say it once. The moment he gives permission, my body begins to tremble. The waves of relief, pleasure and delight flow through every inch of my body. I scream "YES Michael!" My knees buckle as Nina sucks and licks every drop of my orgasm; as it covers her face. Michael's arms are the only thing holding me up.

As my orgasm begins to subside, Nina removes herself from my cunt and sits on the floor. She is breathing heavy. My teddy falls to the floor. Michael holds me until I can breathe normally again. He lowers me to the floor in front of Nina. As my mind begins to refocus, I lean over to Nina and begin to kiss her. "Thank you." I whisper on her mouth as I deepen the kiss.

Her mouth is soft. I enjoy the taste of my pussy juice on her lips. I dive my tongue inside of her mouth. Our tongues intertwine. I can continue to taste my juices in her mouth. She moans loudly as my hands begin to move up her legs. I make sure that I kiss her until I cannot taste myself anymore.

As I break the kiss; I gently push her onto her back and lower my mouth to take one of her nipples into my mouth. I have to remove the straps of her teddy to gain access. Now hers sits on her waist. I place one hand on her other nipple. I begin to suck and lick the one in my mouth and tease the other by rolling it between my fingers. My other hand moves to touch her pussy. She moans as my finger rubs up against her slit. I slowly begin to slide my finger in and out of her. She is moaning louder—arching her hips—suggesting she wants more.

I lower myself to her beautiful cunt. OH! She has this perfect triangle of red hair right about her pussy. She is really perfect. I look back at Michael, and see him watching us—removing his clothes. God he is so perfect for me.

MMMMM! I return to the vision in front of me and take my tongue and begin to move it up and down her. Barely touching her, my tongue begins to torture her--starting at her clit—moving slowly down to her slit and back up. She smells so good--musky and sweet. I slowly reinsert a finger into her hole. She is breathing really heavy and little gasps are escaping her lips as she raises her hips again, wanting more. The scent of her is amazing.

I slide another finger into her. Two fingers begin to fuck her as I take her clit into my mouth and begin to suck hard—pulling and teasing with my teeth. She begins to buck harder up into my mouth. I want her to cum hard on my face. I really want to hear her scream.

I can not resist—I get another finger wet with her juice and move it lower—towards her ass. I can tell when I touch her that this will be a first—she tightens her body and clamps her legs. I hear a quiet "NO!" I gently begin to massage her—using her wetness as lubricant. I dive my tongue into her pussy—trying to get her to relax more.

She is moaning again—forgetting about everything but my assault on her pussy. As she begins to raise her hips again, I quickly slide a finger into her most private hole. She again begins to resist. But I am persistent. Slowly I begin to fuck her ass as I move my mouth back to suck her clit. Finally, the two sensations are too much for her.

"YES! DON'T STOP! PLEASE FUCK ME!" I slide another finger into her ass—and begin to fuck her faster and a bit rougher. She begins to buck on my mouth more. Her hands come down and push my head into her pussy more. She begins to cum—hard. I lick her juices as I continue to finger fuck her ass. She has two or three orgasms. I catch all her juices in my mouth.

I remove myself from her and look over at Michael. He is sitting close to me on the floor—stroking himself. My poor lover, he has been neglected so far. Our eyes meet as I begin to move toward him. I straddle his lap, and slowly begin to take in his glorious piece of chocolate. I lean in and kiss him—he loves to kiss me when I have another woman's pussy on my mouth.

I lower myself onto his long cock. He fills me immediately. I sit there for a moment, adjusting to him again. I moan into his mouth. "I have missed you so much sir." With this, I begin to slide my pussy up and down his shaft. His hands are guiding my hips. In this position, he can reach my nipples with his mouth, and he lowers his mouth to my right nipple. He knows that I get crazy when he sucks my nipples while I am fucking him. "And I have missed you princess," he says as he takes the nipple into his mouth.

A big moan escapes from me. I begin to fuck him harder and faster. God, I love how he feels inside of me. Michael's hand begins to massage my other tit and nipple. He knows exactly how to enhance my orgasm. I begin to grind on his cock. "Yes Michael! Yes Michael! I want my cunt juice to cover your chocolate cock! Please sir!"

Michael removes his mouth from my nipple and looks at my eyes. "Do you want to cum princess? Ask me for permission—you feel so good. Tighten that pussy around my cock. Good girl. Ask!"

"Please sir, let me cum on you. I want to taste my juices on your cock. Please Michael! Please!"

"Yes." With this one word, Michael has released me again. He lowers his mouth back to my nipple and sucks hard as I begin to release my juices a second time this evening. Again, I scream his name "YES MICHAEL!" I feel the cum release from my body and I tighten my pussy walls tighter around him. "YES Michael! YES!"

"AHH! YES!" I ride him harder and faster—taking him in all the way each time I come down on him.

"Cum princess. Yes baby! Good girl!" He holds me tight as my orgasm moves through my body. I feel the tremors run through my body. OH! How I have missed him!

Poor Nina. For this short time she has been left out. I motion her to move toward Michael and me. I remove myself from Michael and lower my mouth to cover his cock. I love to taste myself on him. The mixture of his pre-cum and my juices are wonderful. I motion for Nina to join me in giving my lover the pleasure of two giving him a blow job.

She tentatively begins to lick the length of him. My orgasm has covered him; Nina starts to take him into her mouth. I am massaging his balls—firmly and gently. I let Nina try to take him—she cannot. I move my mouth to suck on his balls and let her begin to stroke him. Up and down she moves her hands—I finally have enough, I need to take my lovers dick into my mouth and suck him. I slowly begin to slide my tongue around his width-circling around as my mouth lowers over his head.

Michael begins to rub Nina's pussy as I suck on his manhood. I move down and take him all in. He even fills me this way. I can hear Nina's breath changing—I know the torture that Michael will put her through. I deep throat my lover over and over. I move my head faster and faster—fucking him with my mouth. I know his body so well, I know when he is close. I move away and begin to stroke him with my hand—faster and faster—I push Nina's head down to catch his cum.

As Michael's body stiffens and he moans, he shoots his load at the same time he brings Nina to her next orgasm—as he shoots it into her mouth. "Don't swallow it love—I want some." I tell her. As Michael unloads all of his cum, Nina does the best she can to collect it all in her mouth. She cannot hold it all—so I begin to catch what she can't. As Michael is done, I engage Nina in a kiss—I move my tongue into her mouth so that I can share his cum with her. I scoop it out with my tongue and swallow my lovers cum.

Nina swallows her share and I begin to kiss her deeply again. I really enjoy kissing her. I pull her close to me—so our naked bodies are touching. I pull her on top of me as I lay back down on the floor. She is so hot. My hands roam over her body—she really is the perfect match for Michael and me. I break off the kiss and tell her to turn around—I want to eat her pussy again. She moves so that we are now in a 69 position.

As she lowers her cunt onto my face, her juices from Michael's hand job are still there. I begin to lick this up. I pull her hips closer to my mouth. I do love the sweet smell of her. Michael has moved closer to us and encourages Nina to begin to eat me out also. I begin to lick her from her clit to her slit—up and down. She begins to copy each movement I make. I move my hand to her pussy and pull her lips apart and sink my tongue inside of her. She grinds back into my face—burying my nose into her sweet smell.

She lowers her head back to her task on my pussy and she again begins to mimic my movements. I know that Michael is watching and getting hard again. He is going to fuck our pretty lover while I suck her pussy. I am just getting her ready. I quickly move my tongue to flick back and forth on her clit as I slide two fingers into her hole. I begin to fuck her again. She slides a finger into me—and matches the rhythm that I set. She is good at pussy eating. I begin to feel her tense up—she is ready to cum again—"MMMM." I moan into her pussy. Michael is ready—he gets behind her and begins to push his large cock into her pretty pussy. I hold her lips open for him. She stops and takes a deep breath.

Michael takes his time entering her. He is large and some women can not handle him. He removes himself and begins to slide more in this time. Nina is squirming—she is really having a hard time taking him in. As he removes himself again, I begin to suck on her clit. He sinks the rest of his cock into her. She cums immediately. I suck her juices up as Michael begins to fuck her.

Our pretty lover has no idea how many times she is going to cum now. I love the feel of his cock entering her pussy while my mouth is there catching each move. I can taste her on him as he comes in and out. I take my finger and massage her clit as he fucks her harder. I can also massage his balls as he moves in and out of her tight pussy. Michael and I are good at this—this is one of our favorite things to do. He fucks her—she cums again and again—and I get to taste all of her juices.

Michael is ready to cum again. Nina has had so many orgasms, that she forgot about my pussy. She is screaming and begging for more. It is time—Michael's strokes into her pussy become harder and longer—he will shoot that cum right into her inviting pussy—and I am going to suck it back out of her.

She screams again as Michael gives a final push into her—he unloads his cum into her. I am sucking her clit this time—her orgasm is almost violent. Michael's cum is dripping onto my face along with her juices. I lick all of it up. As Michael removes himself from her—I stick my tongue back into her hole and suck out as much of his cum that I can. Nina cums again-a bonus for me. Now I get more pussy juice mixed in with my lovers cum. "MMMMMMMMMM." There really is nothing better.

Nina collapses and is exhausted. Michael goes to get us a drink as Nina becomes composed. She tells me that she has never experienced anything like this. She is very happy that she came. However, she must be leaving. She cannot handle any more tonight-but she would love to come back. I get her number and give her ours. As Michael walks back into the room, Nina kisses him and says "Thank you." She gets her teddy on and leaves.

Michael is confused—that was only the first round. He can go all night. I went to him and took the wine he had brought and told him that "not every woman can handle you all night love. "

He leans down and kisses me—properly this time—deep and passionate. When the kiss is broken off, he takes the wine and places the glasses on a table—he picks me up and carries me off to bed. In the bedroom, Michael fucks me—reminding me why I belong to him and no one else. As we drift off to sleep, Michael wraps his body around mine and whispers "Happy Birthday love."

I have never been happier.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't blame the author for leaving out the score

card--I would have also

Share this Story

Similar Stories

All Mine Tonight, you will be mine, little girl. in BDSM
Just Average Saying just the wrong thing can lead to troubles.in BDSM
Hit Ch. 01 Some people you've just got to hit.in BDSM
A Woman Who Doesn't Know Her Place Jen is rude to Daniel; he teaches her a lesson.in BDSM
Lion's Toy Bratty Fucktoy gets her comeuppance from Sir Leo.in BDSM
More Stories