Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mariki
Mariki
1 Followers

“Oh, Jesus, Yes, yes,” I screamed head moving, hips bucking for more.

His thumb moved inside my anus, caressing it. He forced my hand down to my clit and growled, “Pinch it for me, hard. Fuck yes. Fuck you’re going to make me cum so hard…”

The thrust grew deeper, harder, if that were possible. I was crying out, incoherent with need and pulling and pinching my clit frantically. My nails scored his shoulder and he thrust into me, once, twice. He pushed as deep as he could, and I felt him throb inside of me, violently. The sensation of his fingers on my cunt lips, his thumb in my anus, his cock thrusting into me over and over…It was more than I could stand.

Now his head was thrown back as he cried out, pulled out to the head of his throbbing cock and rammed into me again. “Scream it, baby. Scream for it…”

“Fuck me,” I sobbed. “Fuck me…Your cock feels so goooood, I can’t…I’m going to come again…I can’t…stop…Ahhhoooohhhhhhh, I can’t….”

I couldn’t breathe anymore. His mouth came down on my nipple and bit it lightly, sucked it, and it sent me over the edge. He rammed in and out of me, as I came, screaming. I went blind and my whole body shook and trembled. I could feel my anus tightening and squeezing his thumb as he moved it inside of me, somehow. It was most incredible thing I’d ever felt.

I heard him scream, “God your coming so hard…so hot…Fuck I’m going to cum…I’m going to cum, I can’t stop…”

He rammed into me one last time, held himself deep inside of me, filling me with his throbbing heat, and I felt him throb so hard it was almost painful. His hips jerked as he screamed. God help me, I felt him coming inside of me, coming so hard I could feel the hot spurts of liquid as he came. His legs went out from under him and he hit the floor taking me with him. I bucked and writhed on his throbbing length, head going down. I buried my face in his shoulder and bit down, keening with my orgasm.

I came back to myself in the bathroom. I was sobbing lightly and my first and middle finger were buried deep inside my still convulsing cunt. My other hand was on my nipple, but not plucking it now, just caressing it. My forehead was on the mirror, cool against my skin. I couldn’t believe how hard I’d come, how good it had felt. I was trembling, my legs weak, and my body shivering with the intensity of my orgasm.

“Fuck that was beautiful.”

My head jerked up and I half screamed in shock. He was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. And from the look of him he’d been watching me for some time. He’d shed his pants and shirt and stood there, naked, caressing his incredibly hard cock.

I felt my face burn so hot it almost brought tears to me eyes. My mouth was hanging open. I couldn’t speak if you’d hit me. Hell, I think I stopped breathing. I couldn’t believe he’d been standing there watching me. How long had he been there?

He smiled as he walked toward me. There was a glistening drop of moisture seeping from his cock.

“Now it’s my turn,” he whispered and took the back of my head drawing my mouth to him. “And put your fingers back into that delicious little cunt.”

Shock gave way to pleasure and I put my hand back to my cunt. I slid my mouth around the throbbing head lapping up the glistening juice, and groaned.

Mariki
Mariki
1 Followers
12