Birthday Wishes

Story Info
Lady takes her man to a strip club.
1.7k words
4.28
78k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing to share with your readers, of which I have been for 2 years, a true story about the most passionate night of sex I've ever had. For the sake of your readers, I am a 29 year old, 5'4" brunette with a slender figure and 36-B breasts tipped by dark, excitable nipples.

About three months ago it was Austin's (my husband of just over 5 years) 30th birthday. I planned a night that neither he nor I will ever forget. The evening started with a candlelit dinner and cocktails at a downtown restaurant in the city. After dinner I drove him to the next stop on his birthday adventure, a local gentlemen's club. I could see the excitement in his eyes as we walked up to the front door.

It was still early, so there was no cover charge and the place was far from crowded. A handsome gentleman led us to a couple of chairs near a small stage where a tall, long legged blond was dancing, wearing only a g-string. A waitress was waiting and ordered our drinks as second, barely dressed woman strolled over, plopped down on Austin's lap and started talking. It was obvious he still didn't know what to think. I leaned over and told him to look around and pick out his favorite dancer – for his birthday, I was going to buy him a lap dance. He suggested that I pick for him, smart move on his part.

As I scanned the room, a redhead, wearing black, see through lace leaned over and asked me if I wanted a dance. She was gorgeous and Austin always had a thing for redheads. I gave her a twenty and told her to dance for "that guy," pointing to Austin.

Within 15 seconds from the start of the next song, the redhead was wearing little more than a dental floss g-string that left little up to the imagination. Her hands drifted over her naked body, spending most of the time circling her hardening nipples, pausing every now and again to give one a little pinch. Then she started to climb my man like a pole, touching herself just inches from his face. Even I was getting aroused watching her, close enough for Austin to lick if he only stuck out his tongue. She was facing me now, backing and gyrating her crotch ever closer to Austin's face. I'm sure he could smell her. The redhead looked at me with hungry eyes and licked her lips, her hands again rubbed her breasts. She slipped one finger into her mouth and used her own saliva to wet her nipples which now glistened in the dim light. I suspected this part of the dance was not directed at Austin.

When the song ended, the redhead asked if I wanted a show, which I did, but declined. When she left Austin thanked me and after ordering a couple more drinks left to go to the men's room. When he got back he was being followed by 2 dancers, one blond and one brunette. The next song was starting just as he sat down and the 2 girls began to disrobe one another, their hands exploring each others bodies, with their hands and even their tongues. The expressions in their faces were erotic and I looked down to notice my nipples, unrestrained by a bra, were hardened and poking at my blouse.

The dance seemed to last forever, I can't remember ever being this horny. I though of Austin's dick - hard as a rock, tipped with glistening pre-cum. The song changed, but instead of dressing and moving on the 2 split up, the brunette began dancing for Austin, and the blond came over to me. I was nervous and excited, my body shuttered with anxiety as her blond hair brushed my face. I had forgotten all about Austin, my focus was on the woman climbing all over me and my throbbing pussy. Her breasts were in my face, nipples erect as she dry-humped by leg. I was wearing a skirt and could feel her juices on my leg. One of her nipples barely brushed my nose, accidentally I figured, but then she brushed it against my lips, not once, but several times. Finally I let my lips part and she guided her nipple between my open lips. Instinctively, I opened further and engulfed her hardened nipple into my mouth and then circled it with my tongue, but only for a second, because she quickly pulled it out and turned around.

I glanced at Austin, who was enjoying the brunette's dancing abilities, then my focus returned quickly as the blond had her pussy just inches from my face. I could smell her faintly and it turned me on even more. I could see her juices beading on her pussy lips as she moved them up and down, in circles and occasionally bumped my face. Her hands were on my thighs, supporting her weight, one hand was slowly sliding up my skirt. Her hand was so close, I knew she could feel the heat of my pussy. It moved ever closer and then brushed my soaked panties. I almost climaxed right there, but she wasn't finished. One finger pushed my panties aside while another slid between the lips of my aching pussy. I moaned uncontrollably, but only for a second. As quickly as she had pulled her nipple from my hungry mouth, she withdrew her finger, stood up and began getting dressed.

The song and dance were over, but just before she left, she slid her finger, still wet with my juices into her mouth and with her other hand slid a finger into her own pussy, all the while looking right at me. I had several more drinks and we both enjoyed a few more dances before getting up to leave.

Austin was in better shape than I was to drive home. We had barely left the parking lot before I started rubbing my breasts and pinching my rock hard nipples. With one hand I reached over and began to free my husbands throbbing dick, softly stroking it up and down. I had never seen so much pre cum tip his member and leaned over to suck it from his dick. But it was only a tease – just for a second, just like the blond had done to me. I told Austin he had better find a hotel then turned my attention to my own needs.

I unbuttoned my blouse for better access to my highly sensitive breasts, Austin could barely keep his eyes on the road as I rubbed and tweaked my nipples. My second hand I slid into my panties and began to gently massage my aching pussy. My panties were drenched – never had I felt this wet before. I still needed more and quickly removed my panties. I tried to tease myself, but only seconds passed before I had 2 fingers inside pumping and rubbing my g-spot, while my palm stroked my clit.

Austin had found a hotel and was pulling into the lot, the bump of the curve almost sent me over the edge. Austin got out and hobbled to the lobby to get us a room. For me, 2 fingers just wasn't enough, I needed something deep inside me! My eyes fell on the cars stick shift. It seemed too big, but right now I feel like I wanted someone to drive a truck into my pussy. I straddled the stick shift and then lowered my throbbing pussy onto it. It was big, a hard plastic ball on top of a 6 inch rod. Slowly I slid up and down the shaft while pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit. In less than a minute, an amazing orgasm swept over my entire body like an avalanche. But I still needed more, I began sliding up and down faster when the car door opened and Austin stuck his head in.

Seeing what I was doing, he began to suck on my nipple and gently massage my asshole with a finger. I climaxed a second time – this time my moans had attracted the attention of other guests in the parking lot. Laughing we ran to our room. Where Austin ripped off my clothes and threw me onto the bed. He went right for my pussy sucking and licking the juices that were flowing like a fountain. That was how I had my 3rd orgasm. I still needed him inside me, so I rolled over, grabbed his throbbing hard-on and shoved it into my pussy. He lasted about 5 seconds, before filling me with his cum and collapsing on the bed next to me.

Did he think I was done...? I still needed to be fucked hard! I reached for his dick and began to lick the cum and my own wetness from it. As I sucked it deeper into my mouth, I felt it grow and soon it was hard enough for my aching pussy. I pulled Austin on top of me and he thrust his manhood deeper inside of me than that stick shift would reach. He pushed my knees up to my ears and fucked me harder than he had ever done. This time his stamina was amazing, I climaxed again. Austin rolled me over and slowly slid his wet dick into my ass. He'd fingered me there before, which I'd enjoyed, but this was a whole new experience. Maybe he needed something a little tighter after the stick shift loosed my cunt. Slowly at first, but increasing in tempo he thrust in and out, I rubbed my clit and pinched my nipples. This time we came together, both screaming with pleasure.

We had sex on and off through the night, sometimes he started while I was still sleeping. My orgasms didn't come as hard or as often anymore – I was too sexually exhausted, but it felt wonderful to be filled with cum and just let it drain onto the sheets.

Maybe Austin will take me back there for my 30th birthday next month and maybe the blond will be there too.