Birthday Wishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly's life keeps getting better.
2.4k words
4.38
31k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b_wishing
b_wishing
16 Followers

Everyone in this story is above the age of 18 and no one was harmed in the writing of this story. Look for me on Yahoo messenger as b_wishing for some kinky play like this story. Please like my story too. KISS KISS

Before I knew it there were two of my fingers engulfed by her wet cunt. I felt my head being pulled to her neck and I kissed her there a couple of times. Easing off for a second Aunt Sandy looked at me and her eyes were wide open. "Wow! Forgive me Kelly, I must have gotten carried away!" she speaks. But she keeps my hand firmly in place between her legs.

"Your hand feels really good there Kelly! Your Uncle Woody has been here very much lately since his crew is working out of town and I have missed him too. But I figured it would give me and you a good chance to have some fun on your birthday!" I hear.

"I will always enjoy spending time with you Aunt Sandy. Because I admire you in so many ways and wants to be like you. You are the biggest help I have in becoming Kelly all the time. I will never forget that Aunt Sandy!" I tell her.

"We can talk about tomorrow when it gets here; right now I want to see all of Kelly. I want to see how fun Kelly can be in bed if Kevin decides to stop by again for coffee" she adds.

I felt her remove both our hands from her crotch and brought them up to my lips and told me to lick them. Wet with her juices I loved the taste of them in my mouth. "See I can get wet like that but for you it is a little different. Your little pussy needs other moisture to be played with sweetie. But that isn't anything we can't handle or overcome." I hear from her with a big evil grin on her pretty face.

Aunt Sandy reached for my hands to lead me to lie back on the huge pillows after she threw back the comforter. Just the sheets were on the bed like she was clearing a landing for a plane. I giggled at the excitement of what may happen next. She had me pull off the sweet red panties I was wearing. My little boi clit had hardened yet look even silly given the moment. I was amazed at how tiny it had become lately. I felt very sexy in my red outfit minus the panties. The feeling was like I was about to be in a photo shoot.

With my back against the pillows she guided me to spread my legs and put my knees up. "Kelly you are looking really slutty in this pose Honey! You better hope Kevin doesn't show up right now. Be glad it is me right now baby!" Sandy says out loud.

Her mouth landed a kiss on my bare thigh that brought huge goose bumps all over my tiny body. Watching her I figured she viewed me as another female like in the video. The kisses kept getting closer and closer to my little cock. Her tongue jetted from her mouth and licked my little balls. Her tongue bounced and played with my tiny balls. I could glance down and see how wet my crotch had become as she kept licking.

"You have such a sweet little package here Kelly. You couldn't fuck anything but it surely is fun to play with baby." She says. As soon as she quit speaking she licked the head of my little cocklet and I almost exploded at one or two licks.

"Like I said sweetie Kevin isn't interested in that thing after all he is going to want to see what you can do for his hard cock. This weekend we are going to find out if you are ready for that or not too Honey!" she tells me.

"Why don't you roll over onto your belly and place one of these pillows under your hips baby. I am about to show you why we had you do the enema sweetie" Aunt Sandy says as she rolls off the bed and goes to her dresser. I lay down over the pillows as I was told to do and assumed the position. I could tell when she got back on the bed behind me, as she patted me on my little ass cheeks.

"That sure is a pretty little booty you have there young lady. I can't wait to play with it like it is all mine" I hear her say laughing. She pats my ass a few more times and a couple kind of hard. Her kisses on my little ass were soft and long. Twirls of her tongue all over my backside felt good. Her hands kept getting massaging which ever side she wasn't kissing.

When her finger touched my boi pussy I as I am sure she expected. She pressed two fingers against my pussy and massaged it really good. My hands gripped tightly onto the pillow while she explored and pampered me in the meantime. "See Kelly, guys just want to fuck but we girls love to kiss and lick things. Right now I have an overwhelming desire to lick your little pussy sweetie" Aunt Sandy tells me whispering.

My ass cheeks were parted open like a book with her hands. One really long swipe of her wet tongue made me squeal like a little girl. I clinched hard to the pillow under me and squealed into it too. Then she actually was able to penetrate me with that pointy tongue. My legs flew together and I jumped almost hitting the head of the bed.

"Oooh Shit! Damn Aunt Sandy I wasn't expecting that at all" I say really loudly. She gets me back to the position of on the pillow and she hands began massaging me again. Laughing, she was surprised at how I reacted to the feel of being licked. Explaining that she just wanted to lube me up for some play time she thought I might like.

"Tell me if you think this is something you might like sweetie" she says asking me a question. In her hand I see a small black butt plug made with a flat end to keep it securely in place.

"Yes ma'am I think would love for you to try it on me Aunt Sandy." I reply. When the cold lube hit my pussy I jumped just a little but remained open for her. She used the tip of the butt plug to stop the lube from running down to my balls. I closed my eyes, knowing that this may be the first of many toys I will see this weekend. The slim plug wasn't big enough to cause me any pain but it sure did feel good.

"This one is small enough that you could actually wear it walking sweetie. No one will ever know you have it in and it will massage that boipussy as you walk around" I learn from her. With the plug firmly deep enough to be secure she begins to pull it back. That feeling was different to have something pulling on you from the inside. Aunt Sandy used her hand to pump that toy in and out of my little ass.

"I love it Aunt Sandy! Please don't stop I beg you not too!" I say very loudly. She used as long of strokes as she could with that toy and I was loving every minute of it too. Moaning you could have heard me saying things like "Fuck Me!" "Yes I want that cock inside of me Aunt Sandy" "Please, I want you to fuck me more"

She stopped and left the plug sunk into my pussy and left it there. My little body was still moving as I was being filled with cock. Her hand made a resounding shock to my ass cheeks as she slapped it pretty hard. I could not help but rollover away from her and look to see why she did that.

"Why did you slap me so hard there? It hurt really bad!" I yell.

She is just laughing and asks me how the plug feels in my pussy. I told her it felt great and I thought it was a little small but I really enjoyed it being there. Aunt Sandy lets me know that there are more toys where what one came from and it was probably the smallest one she had.

"Let me see you pose with that toy stuck in your pussy Kelly" she tells me what to do. She grabbed a small but expensive digital camera and snaps some pictures of me in the outfit. I posed on all fours with my ass in the picture with that toy still in place. I know she must have gotten 30 pics from me posing for her on the bed.

"You definitely have a side to you that wants to be taken and fondled and kissed and massaged and Fucked don't you Kelly. Watching you take that toy up your ass I could tell you wanted more, don't you?" she persists in asking.

"If Kevin were to walk in tomorrow and he asked you to suck his cock, would you know how too sweetie? You haven't even held one yet have you? It is my turn to lay back against the pillows for a little while and teach you a few things baby!" she tells me. After that speech she backed up to the pillows and removed her panties. Opening the nightstand drawer Aunt Sandy removed a black or chocolate life like looking cock. I am told to move between her legs as she points that toy to her pussy.

Using my hands I start to massage her legs and thighs watching her every move. The toy had a very wide base on it like it had a suction cup to it. I watched Aunt Sandy rub the tip of it on her pink smooth pussy. "Now this is a toy honey! It's a pleaser for sure!" she says to me.

"I want you to go down on me Kelly. Lick just above where you see the toy going in and out of me. That is where my clit is at baby" I am told.

I had surely read enough erotica to know where her clit was and how it worked. Moving around on the bed I found where I could lick her clit without being in the way of the toy and she could see me too. Slowly I licked as she used that plastic dark cock on her pussy. Her hand held my head in place as it began getting really good to her. Long strokes of that cock in and out of her cunt made it really wet and I slipped my tongue to lick it a little too.

"If you like that cock baby, pull it out for a minute and practice sucking on it for me. I want to see it and may even take pics of you doing it too!" I hear her say.

The cock is pulled from her cunt and pointing straight to my face. I had not choice but to take it in my mouth. The shape and ridges of that cock made me very damn horny along with the taste of her sweet pussy. The head of a cock passing over my tongue to the back of my throat made me ecstatic. Aunt Sandy pulled it from me and put it back inside of her pussy. I was panting very loudly and eyeballed her as if to ask why did you do that? Her clit had become exposed so I began slowly licking it as her moans got louder and louder. I used my fingers to spread her lips open at the top to get that swollen clit again. Aunt Sandy held down the dildo to the bed and began pumping her pussy up and down on it.

"I am going to cum, lick me Kelly! Lick me good with that tongue!" she shouted out loud. The cock went deep into her pussy as she screamed. Grunts and groans were all she could muster now. Her body went a little limp as she recovered from a huge orgasm. The hard cock was still inside of her until the last little pulse came from her insides. I watched her pull the soaked cock from her cunt and held it in front of her crotch like she had a dick.

"It is now time for a little sissy training Kelly. Let's see how well you could service one like this sweetie. I am convinced it is a perfect sized cock for you Kelly. I lowered my head to the chocolate looking cock and began sucking on the head of it slowly. I loved the taste of her cunt juices, since I hoped it imitated cock juice. Aunt Sandy encouraged me along to take more and more of the dildo by nudging my head down with her hand. I didn't realize it but she had grabbed the camera and snapped a pic with that cock in my mouth. Almost all the way! The flash filled the darkened room when she did that. I kept going as if it was natural to suck a black cock.

I wasn't very happy when she took it from me either. Some of the juices dripped from my mouth as she took it out. She began calling me names like "little cocksucker, chicken head, cock whore" to which I just smiled. "How was your orgasm Aunt Sandy?"

"It is always good when you can cum with a cock buried inside of you baby! Always!" she replied. "Have you enjoyed the small plug in your backside sweetie?" and I said "Yes ma'am I have enjoyed it!"

"So you want to play a little cops and robbers role play honey? We can play as if I have arrested you and I will handcuff you to the headboard. It seems innocent enough to me. How do you like the idea Kelly?" Aunt Sandy asks.

"As long as you aren't going to be rough or anything I will like the idea. I moved up to the head of the bed and up on my knees. The bed is so big that she had to use a cloth that tied you securely in place. You couldn't get the bands off unless you cold get close enough to make them loose. I admitted then that it did seem mighty kinky.

b_wishing
b_wishing
16 Followers