Birthday Wishes Come True

Story Info
And you thought she was just taking you to the movies.
2.6k words
3.77
55.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday."

"Thank You."

"You are quite welcome. Have you had a good day so far?"

"Yes it's been fine- and you know, today really isn't my birthday."

"Well, yes, I know, but I promised we'd do something special for your birthday, since it does fall on Christmas, I thought we' do something- special- just for you."

"Yeah, well that sounds great-what do you want to do?"

"Well, now- that would spoil all the fun, now, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, I guess it would."

"Well, I've taken the liberty of arranging the evening- the boys are taken care of -- and our work is complete for the day, so I thought we might go see a movie."

"A movie? OK, what do you want to see?"

"Actually- I already have something picked out- meet me at the Cinema Grill at 5:30"

"The Cinema Grill? Didn't they go out of business?"

"Well, I guess that depends on what you define as 'business'. Just be there."

As you arrive you notice there are dim lights on inside the lobby and a dark figure moving in the ticket booth. It's the end of December and it's dark by 5:00. The gleam in the parking lot hints of ice. There is only one other car in the lot- mine. You approach the booth watching your breath form puffs of steam in the air and I walk in to the booth from the inside wearing a navy business suit with a tight skirt and very high heels. You smile knowing I'm up to no good.

I ask if you need a ticket- you replied that you do, but you grin and reply that you don't have any money. "Well, I guess I can admit you- but you will have to work for the boss to pay off the cost of your ticket!" You ask coyly what the boss will have you do to earn the ticket. I inform you that I am the owner, and I tell you I don't know yet what I'll have you do, but I'll think of something. Come on in...

I let you in and lock the door behind you, saying that there is no one else to watch the ticket booth and I have to escort you to your seat, to be sure that you don't disturb other patrons. We walk arm in arm to the theater entrance and enter- the dim light reveals that we are in fact alone. The theater has changed a lot- they took out a lot of the seats and replaced them with Café tables in front of the big screen. I ask where you'd like to sit- you say it doesn't matter. As a matter of fact- I think I know the perfect spot. I escort you down a few stairs and to the right there is a large floor area covered with a red satin comforter and a bunch of pillows. Around the perimeter is lit with what looks like dozens of candles. You grin, knowing that I have planned all of this, and loving the attention. I tell you to make yourself comfortable. I'll be back with a couple of drinks from the snack bar, when I come back we'll talk about how you can earn that ticket money you owe me.

I come back with a tray of champagne and strawberries, and ask if I can join you- the audience is small and I've had a hard day, so I thought I might break out the "good stuff." Since you owe me the ticket money- you permit me to join you. But you remark that the name of the movie wasn't on the marquee- what is it and when will it begin? I reply the movie is a classic- called St. Elmos Fire, but since the audience was so small, I thought maybe we'd watch something more intimate, so I have asked them to change it, so now we will be featuring "Home Town Honeys." You laugh out loud as I reach up into the air and snap my fingers and the screen lights up with the title. You say "Ohhhhh- no way- you didn't" I reply by saying SHHHHHHH- just watch.

A porn movie starts taking shape on the screen. Watching entranced, you smile and take a sip of your champagne. I offer you a strawberry and you lean in to kiss me deeply- and you thank me for setting all this up. I grin and say that still something is missing, looking down at the berry. Suddenly, another voice asks- can I get you anything? We look up and standing next to us is a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short red skirt, tight white shirt and a red apron, carrying a tray. "Lexie"- I said, "I thought I gave you the nite off." She smiled and said, "you did, but you know Im a workaholic." "Yes, I know." I smile and look at you gazing at her beautiful curves. "Lexie"- I asked- "what is a theater without some popcorn? Could you be a dear and bring us some? And -- I feel like im missing something to go with these berries- see what we have at the snack bar, will you dear?" "Sure" she replies enthusiastically- gazing at you and licking her lips. I look at you and you are beaming- shaking your head slightly- questioning me with your eyes. I just smile and kiss you and remind you that you owe me the cost of the ticket. You grin and ask how you can repay me. I tell you that you can start by taking your clothes off. You are hesitant- you say because you know she is coming back- I assure you- she wont mind a bit. So I help you- take off your tie, unbutton your shirt and as together we start pulling it off I straddle you and kiss you- your earlobes and down the side of your neck.

Your arms hold me close and you start reaching for my breasts holding them like they were prized possessions I move down kissing down your chest taking seconds to enjoy a light nibble on each nipple and run my fingers thru the hair on your chest. Finally, my mouth arrives at the top of your khaki pants. I look up into your eyes and bite at the clasp gently as I run my hands up your thighs and over your bulging cock and up to the clasp and zipper. "Oh I'm sorry" the words caught my breath, knowing Lexie was back, I ceased and turned to look up at her. "I am sorry..." she said, "but I brought you the popcorn and this.." and she handed me a bottle of chocolate syrup, adding "I thought it would be good with the berries?" "Ah I see- thank you, Lexie. Did you bring any napkins?" "Yes, yes- here you go." "Thank you." I turn my attention back to you -- you are looking a little dazed and confused- but that bulge in your pants makes me think you are still enjoying it all very much. I reach for a berry and hold it over your now bare chest and start to pour a dribble on the berry and slowly feed it to you with you giving a satisfied MMMMMM. I pick up another berry, this time the chocolate start to dribble onto your chest. After you eat the berry I lick the chocolate from your lips and kiss you seductively and move to lick the chocolate from your heaving chest.

The screen is covered with a couple in the throws of passion and the sounds are unmistakeable. I reach for another berry and this time after coating the berry I feign spilling it across your chest. "Let me help you with that" I hear- its Lexie- she's standing there- watching us- entranced. She had put the tray down, removed her apron, and opened her white shirt to expose her white lace bra and ample cleavage. She handed me a wad of napkins as she kneeled next us- looking intently at the khaki bulge. I ask her to give us a hand. Your smile is gone and your eyes transfixed as if in a dream. With a nod of approval to Lexie she leans down as we both begin lapping up the spilled chocolate on your chest. Soon I am back at the clasp of your pants, unzipping them made your boxers spring up uncontrollably. Leaning in I breathed heavily over your shaft heating you through the thin fabric. MMMM you are moaning with your hands running thru my hair. I look up at you as slowly and carefully I use my teeth to pull the elastic back over your hard cock finally releasing it to stand fully at attention.

Leaning over and looking up at your face I struggle a little to remove your boxers entirely. The movement interrupts Lexie who looks back at me to see what I am doing. I look at her and smile. She has chocolate syrup on her lips and I lean in to kiss her longingly. You gasp knowing this is purely for show. All for you. On our knees now facing each other hovering over your hard cock Lexie and I begin undressing each other. You are clearly enjoying watching the two of us go at each other. As I help by pulling my bra off I lean down to tease the head of your cock with my tongue and you let out a clear moan. I look up and give a nod to Lexie who turns her attention to kissing you ever so seductively. I position myself kneeling between your knees and take a little nibble on your left kneecap, dragging my tongue slowly up the inside of your thigh just a few inches before I take another little bite and remind you that you still owe for the ticket. You hear me but you are too engrossed in the experience to speak.

Lexie is kissing your clean shaven head and nibbling on your earlobes dangling her perfect breasts right over your face. Realizing this is the experience I wanted you to have, you reach for her breasts gently cupping the rounded flesh and feeling my breath on your aching balls. Just as I carefully engulf you on the left and start writhing my tongue around it you begin to roll Lexies nipples with your thumb and index finger and she begins to throw her head back and moan. Carefully and slowly I pay the same homage to your other side. Lexie sees me and seems to want a piece of what I am doing, so she repositions herself so that she is on all fours facing me with her tits hanging over your face. You take the opportunity and gently, lovingly begin to suck them. I lean in to kiss her again and reach for the syrup. Pouring one long straight line on your hard glistening cock I tell her "I get some first" and slowly lick the chocolate all the way up your gleaming shaft. I pour another line to let Lexie have her turn. She leans her body forward so she is on all fours with her face over your stomach and her clean shaven pussy hovering hot and wet over your wanting mouth, Then I pour another line of chocolate down your rock hard cock and lick it off, pausing when I get to the head to give it all the attention it deserves and finally taking the head into my mouth, slowly sucking in and taking your whole length, deepthroating you the way I know you love. Slowly I suck and deepthroat your throbbing cock and I hear you moan.

I look up and Lexie moves in for a kiss and I oblige. She moves forward and pushes her bottom down slightly to sit over your face and you immediately go in giving her wet pussy the tongue lashing you know it wants. Reaching up between her legs to spread her open she trembles and moans at the sensations you are causing. I watch her intently as she leans in and sucks your hard cock as I hear you slurping at her crotch. I look to see your arms wrapped around each of her thighs as you play with her ass hole while sucking on her clit. I see your face gleam with her juice. I reach under her to comp a feel of her breasts and she moans with pleasure. I am so enjoying watching you. My nipples feel like they might explode and the aching void between my legs is begging for attention.

I crawl around to your side and take your hand and begin sucking your fingers slowly- one at a time and then two at a time. Still on my knees I lean back slightly and put your hand on my pussy. Instinctively you play with me, feeling the intense heat finally you slide a finger inside and I moan. God I need you so badly right now. Within seconds you tense and moan and I see your body tremble and Lexie turns to me licking her lips... mmmmmmmmmmm she said with a smile. "Yes- see I told you so- he is delicious" I said with an evil grin, winking at her- knowing how enjoyable it really is. I whisper- "let's switch." She smiles knowingly. I want to lick all your remaining juices for myself so I first take time to love your softening cock and ask if you are OK. You are fine and seem to be quite happy so I decide to forge ahead.

I knelt at your left side at your feet and Lexie followed my lead and went to your right. WAnd you thought she was just taking you to the movies. e each began sucking on your well manicured toes, taking time to massage your feet and calves. Soon we each began slowly kissing and nibbling our way up. Arriving at your knees, and hearing you moan I turned and lowered my backside allowing your hand to again explore my wetness, you soon began teasing my ass. Hearing me moan, Lexie sees us and turns her body too so now each of your hands has a woman to explore. As Lexie and I simultaneously arrive at your Cock we see that you are ready to go again, much to our happiness.

I knew that I was so excited I was going to cum soon but I wanted to feel the heat of your mouth on my aching pussy. So I nod to Lexie to go ahead and suck your cock so I could ride your face as she had done earlier. The heat of your mouth and tongue drive me crazy. The way you come at me like a man crazed makes me so hungry for you. I look up at Lexie and she looks so wanting like she is dying for me to approve and give her what she wants. I nod to her, and she squats over you taking in your big cock into her pussy with one beautiful slow movement. I hear you and feel you groan with pleasure. It caused me to cum all over your face, leaving me weak and heaving and craving more. I knew it wouldn't be long for Lexie either. She is riding your cock like she needed it for sheer survival. All of the sensations again prove to be too much for you and you shout out that you are going to cum. She moves off of you barely in time and you shoot ropes out everywhere. As your trembles subside, Lexie and I immediately go to work licking up your load and I let her lick your cock clean this time. You sit up smiling and say something about this being spectacular. But we aren't finished you see. So lean back and enjoy the show, after all, it is your birthday.