Bisexual 4-Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers

I broke our kiss as she orgasmed. I heard mike grunt that he was going to cum. Then he pulled out of grace and shot his load all over her pussy. Julie bent down and started to lick her clean. Before she was done Grace had another, but smaller orgasm.

The girls separated and lay on their backs. Resting and enjoying the after glow of great sex. Mike and I sat on the couch to catch our breath. Fully satisfied and ready for a rest. After a few minutes, I got up and got several towels to clean up with. I made sure they were slightly damp to make clean up easier.

We all got cleaned up rather quickly. Mike and Julie got dressed and prepared to head home. Grace and I didn’t bother to get dressed. We planned on showering together after they left. The four of us all decided that we needed to get together again in the very near future. Then they were gone. We showered as planned and then fell asleep in our bed, holding each other like we always do, smiling.

bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
176 Followers
12