Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
907 words
4.46
69.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimale_35
bimale_35
80 Followers

We all slept in the next day; as soon as I woke my mind was on what had happened the previous evening and how much I had enjoyed it. I showered and then went to Kat and Mike's room but the door was locked. I could hear noises from within and then Kat called out to me that she'd be out in a few moments. The horny bitch was at it again! I went back to the spare room and couldn't resist touching myself, I was desperate for an orgasm. I lay on the bed and started rubbing my cock as I imagined Kat and Mike fucking in our bed, at which point Kat came into my room. She reprimanded me for masturbating without her permission and then told me to open wide, smirking as she said she had 'breakfast in bed for me'. She straddled my face and rubbed her clit; Mike's cum oozed out of her used pussy and again I did my job and licked at her until every drop was gone. Kat leaned down and licked at my lips, tasting Mike's cum on them and commenting that no wonder I enjoyed eating her so much. She told me to stay in the bedroom, she and Mike were going to have a shower and then they had one last treat for me before things went back to normal again and Mike would be leaving. Just to be sure, Kat restrained my hands to the headboard and left the room.

10 minutes later Kat came back, untied me and led me to the main bedroom. Mike was laid back on the bed, wanking his cock slowly; Kat told me to get on all fours between his legs and to lick his balls for him. I looked at Mike and he nodded that he was okay with it so I did as I was told. As I sucked at his cum filled balls Kat was behind me and I felt her tongue at my ass, probing into it for a few moments and then being replaced by her fingers. As she finger-fucked me she whispered in my ear that as she had two cocks last night it was my turn now. She then moved away and I looked over my shoulder to see her putting on her strap-on. Mike's cock was solid now and I alternated between deep-throating him and sucking on his balls, he was groaning in pleasure at my attention. I felt the bed move as Kat positioned herself behind me and then felt the head of her fake cock press into my ass. I spread my legs wider and she thrust it into me; the pain shocked me at first but slowly subsided and I had a wonderful feeling of being full and as she rode me I started to push back, wanting more of it inside me. As they got into it, both Kat and Mike were telling me to take their cocks like the whore I was; the dirty talk just got me hornier and wanting more. Kat was grinding herself against me and I could sense that she was about to cum; when she did she pushed the cock deeper than ever and suddenly I felt myself orgasm as well, my cum shooting over the bed.

Kat pulled out of me and took the strap-on off. She then asked Mike if he wanted a turn at my ass; he said that was maybe further than he was willing to go but Kat encouraged him, saying it'd be just like fucking another girl's ass. She went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of her satin knickers, which she slid over my legs until they were fully on me, telling Mike I was just like the real thing now. As I listened I wondered whether I could take Mike's cock, it was a lot bigger than the strap-on. Mike agreed and he and Kat swapped places, with her pulling my head between her legs as Mike positioned himself behind me. He held the knickers to one side and I felt his cock pressing against my ass and then slipping inside; it went in easily enough after the fucking Kat had just given me. Kat urged him on, telling him to 'fuck their slave bitch' as she watched her husband getting another man's cock up his ass.

Kat came again as I sucked her clit and then I felt Mike speed up his thrusts, his cock filling me to the hilt as he used a hand to reach around and pull at my cock. Kat was telling him to fuck me harder and shoot his cum into my ass; I pushed back against him and then I felt his cock twitch and his hot sperm started spurting deep into me. I groaned in pleasure as I felt him filling me with his cum and then he withdrew and I felt his cum leaking from me as I collapsed on the bed. Mike went out to the bathroom and Kat leaned down and kissed me on the lips, asking if I had enjoyed my time as her 'slave', I said I had. Kat said she was glad and that she had a few more ideas up her sleeve and that either way, she had invited Mike back in a few weeks and that he was going to be bringing a friend...

bimale_35
bimale_35
80 Followers