Bisexual Black Stud

Story Info
White female falls for bisexual black man.
1.5k words
3.5
69.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Marisol Ryan is at it again. The gal just can't seem to keep sex off her brain. This five-foot-eleven, blonde-haired, green-eyed, alabaster-skinned Irishwoman is a sexual dynamo. Currently, she's lying in bed, fingering herself while watching her boyfriend Hector Brown as he slept in their bed. He had come late, and she hadn't known where he was. She'd been worried sick. Now, there he was. The man she loved. As usual, no explanations. As part of their agreement, he'd been having discrete encounters with gay men every now and then. Marisol sighed. The things one does for love.

In case you're wondering what the hell is going on, there is a simple explanation. Marisol, a Nursing student at Quincy College of Massachusetts was dating this tall, good-looking young black man named Hector. He was a real stud. Hector attended U-Mass Amherst and was there on a football scholarship. Everything was cool between them. They loved each other. Then, Hector dropped a bomb on Marisol. He told her that he was bisexual. He felt attracted to both men and women. It was part of who he was and he couldn't help it. Marisol's jaw was flapping in the breeze. She did not see that one coming. Hector was queer? Her Hector? No way!

At first, she thought that he was joking. Yet one look in his eyes convinced her that he wasn't. The man she loved was bisexual. Damn. Marisol and Hector went through many trials and tribulations over his sexual orientation. It killed Marisol inside to know that the man she loved had desires which she could not fulfill. Also, it bothered her that it had taken him so long to tell her. Didn't he trust her? Oh, well. She realized that after all this, she still loved him. So, she tried to understand him. He was the same young man she fell in love with. She didn't want to lose him.

Marisol tried the best she could to understand her man and make the relationship work. There weren't that many men in college anymore and the good ones were slim pickings. The gal didn't want to be alone. Hector was a good man. She didn't want to lose him. For a time, she thought everything was okay. Their lovemaking was still fiercely passionate. Marisol recalled a particularly naughty session during which they used up all the lubes they could get their hands on. Hector had come to visit her the day after his football team lost to their rivals. He was crestfallen. Oh, well, this nurse knew how to cheer up a stud! Marisol wore some sexy lingerie which caused Hector to gasp when she opened the door. She pulled him inside and kissed him. Taking him in hand, she led him to the bedroom. The rest as they say is history.

Marisol Ryan stood before her boyfriend Hector. He looked at her, mesmerized by the sight of her. Marisol smiled. Even though he was bisexual, he was still awed by the sight of a beautiful woman naked. She went to him. He put his arms around her and kissed her. Marisol was surprised by his passion. Indeed, it had been some time. She whispered something into his ear. Yeah, tonight would not be like the previous nights. She wanted to try something else and she had brought the tools necessary for it.

A little while later, Marisol and Hector were gasping in pleasure. He had his arms around her, and she writhed on their bed. He was thrusting into her, his cock lodged within her ass. Marisol pushed back against him, driving him deeper into her. Never before had she seen him so passionate. He held her by the hips, his handsome face contorted into a mask of primal passion as he took her like he had never taken her before. Marisol screamed passionately as her lover took her to nirvana. She had never let a man into her back door before. This was something that she would only do for someone she loved, and that man was Hector. He gripped her tighter, saying some cuss words as he fucked her. Marisol pushed back against him, feeling his hard cock in her ass and craving more. Finally, he came, filling her with his seed.

Marisol screamed as she felt Hector's manly seed rush through her. Never before had she felt anything like this. She felt wonderful, yet abased. Alive, yet taken down a peg or two. This was a new realm for the both of them. A realm of sensations neither of them had ever thought possible. Marisol turned around, and looked at Hector. He grinned at her. Clearly he had enjoyed what they did. Well, it was a first for both of them. Marisol had crossed the line that she never thought she would. She finally got a good butt fucking. It was far more than she ever expected. Hell, it was a lot of fun!

After this, the passion between Hector and Marisol sizzled. He seemed to want her all the time. Once, they were in the back of a restaurant and he just kissed her and started feeling her up. Marisol giggled and looked at him, knowing what he wanted. He took her hand and led her to the parking lot. Once there, he propped her up on the hood of a car and took her. Anal sex had quick become their favorite activity. Marisol lay there, smiling as Hector placed his cock against her butt hole, and pushed. Marisol gasped as Hector began to fuck her. He was huge, and this time there was no lube. Still, her ass had gotten used to his girth so it wasn't much of a problem. Hector bent his girlfriend over the hood of a car and fucked her in the ass. He held her by the hips, watching her sexy body shake and tremble as he pounded into her. Damn, he was loving this! Lately, he'd been fucking that ass of hers a lot. Actually, he'd been getting a lot of anal action these past few weeks. He closed his eyes, remembering an encounter he had with a fellow named Enrique.

Hector had gone to a gay bar and picked up a sexy gay stud named Enrique. The guy was tall, lean and dark-haired, with golden brown eyes and bronze skin. He was a sexy Latino. Like Hector, he was looking for discrete sex. They hooked up in the back of the bar. As soon as they went to the parking lot, Hector dropped his pants and showed Enrique what he was working with. Ten inches of thick black cock. Enrique's eyes lit up when he saw Hector's dick. He got down and sucked on the black man's cock and balls.

Hector leaned back against a car and relaxed as Enrique sucked him off. The queer Latino stud definitely knew how to suck some dick. Hector thrust into his mouth and Enrique took all that he had to give. When he got maximum hard, he came. Enrique drank his seed without spilling a single drop. Smiling, Hector pulled up the stud and made him assume the position. He bent Enrique over a car hood and spread his ass cheeks. Enrique urged him to go hard and fast. Laughing, Hector held the Latino stud by the hips and thrust into him. Oh, he loved the Latin stud's ass. Enrique had a tight ass. Hector gripped his hips and slammed him good. Enrique screamed in both pleasure and pain and it was music to Hector's ears. Oh, yeah. He was loving every second of it. He fucked the stud good. He even came inside Enrique, and made the stud clean up his cock before they parted ways.

Back to the present, Hector was fucking Marisol's ass like there was no tomorrow. Hector, the sexy bisexual black stud was definitely a butt man. He liked to fuck butts, regardless of the gender of the person in question. He gripped Marisol's hips tightly and thrust his cock deeper into her ass, going deeper than ever before. A deep scream escaped Marisol's lips. Hector laughed. He loved fucking her in the ass. That sexy ass of hers was practically begging for it. He fucked her for some time, then he finally came and pulled out. Marisol slumped on the car hood, mouth wide and eyes aghast. Hector smiled. Yeah, he had it like that!

Later, they went home and slept. Hector was loving their arrangement. Life couldn't be better. In a few months, he'd get his college degree and go to the police academy. Then, everything would be cool. In the meantime, he was having the time of his life. Picking up sexy gay men of all races and sleeping with them, with his loving girlfriend's blessing. And when he got home, she was always ready for some serious sex. Yeah, life couldn't be better. For him. He had it made.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers