Bisexual Bukkake Fantasy

Story Info
A second-person bisexual bukkake fantasy.
2.5k words
4.69
99.1k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lvl4
lvl4
19 Followers

Someone on a site I frequent fantasized being the "target" of a bukkake. What follows is a stream of consciousness story prompted by that comment, written in second-person. I've never imagined being the solo target in a bukkake, but I have thought about what it might be like if I shared the experience with a girl and had like-minded people make our shared filthy cum fantasies / fetishes come true. Even though I am straight, my strong cum fetish transcends many boundaries. If the idea of a man getting as involved as a woman in a bukkake offends you, read no further.

Comments? Let me know. Otherwise enjoy!

-----

Imagine sitting down naked on a mat on the floor, making out with your big titted girlfriend in front of a roomful of naked guys. You both know what's about to happen and you're both wildly horny at the idea. You both close your eyes for some deep kissing. All you hear is her satisfying moaning and squishy precum noises from tons of cocks being beaten off beside you. You slip your tongue down your girl's throat and start to tonguefuck her as you grope her huge natural tits, your dick raging with anticipation. Suddenly, you hear a guy approach and someone in the crowd moans, "OH YESSSS" as he unleashes a big spermy load on you and your girl. You feel jets of cum splash against your cheeks and hers. Warm, gooey bliss. The smell of ecstasy achieved. It's begun.

You tweak the girl's nipples and hear her moan ever so loudly. She pulls back from your kiss and starts licking your face where the previous guy spermed. Just as she does that two more men step up to the plate, popping fresh cummy loads right into her mouth. She briefly recoils from the taste but holds the loads in her mouth. Droplets of sperm get all over you as the guys shake out every last drop before walking away. You open your eyes and see her incoming for a big wet kiss. She transfers the loads right into your mouth and you instantly recall the wonderful taste of salty, sticky cock juice you've shared with her so many nights alone. You're now making out with other mens' cum, moving your spermy tongue all over hers and raging as hard as the guys beating off next to you.

The sight sets off an firing squad of cumshots, Three guys step up and drain their nuts all over you and your girl. Her forehead gets plastered by alternating spurts from two of them, at first creating something of a crisscross pattern, and then just a caked white blob of semen. You both revel in delight. One guy takes particular interest in you and you close your eyes and feel his cock burst all over your face. One spurt lands between your eyes, the next on your cheeks, the next two on your forehead, and the two after that around both of your lips where you are still making out with the girl. Cum starts running down the both of you.

More guys around you can't hold back. They approach the mess and just unload all over the place. You both hold your mouths open and load after load of ball batter assault your tongues. Some guys have strong streams that overshoot and streak across both of your faces. As dick after dick dispenses warm cock milk, you realized you can't even see your girlfriend's tongue stud anymore as it is plastered with creamy white semen. Four, five, six, seven, eight more guys point their big dicks at you and her and just jack off at the sight of things. "GIVE IT TO THEM!" one ejaculator says. "TAKE ALL OF MY JIZZ", shouts another, as words of encouragement fill the room. You look right at a dickhole as man goo gushes out and into your girlfriend's already filling mouth. It's an oddly satisfying feeling, rooting with other guys to soak your cum whore girlfriend. You both start laughing, realizing you are both messier than you bargained for and the room isn't even halfway empty.

She motions for you to give her the loads you have in your mouth, and you oblige, absolutely filling her mouth to the brim with yellowy-white semen. Then you stand up, motion her to stay put, and slap your raging hard dick right in her mouth. She gives you a cummy blowjob which excites you much more knowing that she's using other mens' semen as lube. You look at her when she opens her mouth. The head of your dick is just submerged in goopy jizz, her tongue lapping and caressing your throbbing head, especially the sensitive underside. You pull out for a second, resting your dick on her forehead and getting even more goo on her face. Just then, two guys step up and send streaks of cum all over her face and your dick. Fresh loads from the cum squad.

It's time for a cummy tittyfuck so you lay your chick back and plant your swelling balls right beside her undercleavage. Her huge boobs only have runoff cum on them, but you know that won't be a problem for long. You start to tittyfuck her double-D juggs, feeling her boob meat all over your manhood. She bounces up and down while gargling a mouthful of sperm she continues to show off to the guys and to you. You want to bust so bad but you have to wait. Three more guys cum right on her tits and on your dick as you tittyfuck her, providing the fuck lube you wanted. All of them are moaning and encouraging you with phrases like, "Soak this slut", and "Fuuuuuck" as they live through you and feel such enjoyment. It's not easy to hold back. Your dick glides effortlessly between her smooth, squishy, titty stack as her nipples swell to the size of a click-pen button. It feels so fucking delightful, jackhammering away on cum covered tits, feeling another man's cum all over the place.

While you continue to straddle the edge, a man as kinky as you steps up and nuts all over your face. It's a huge load. It's not just a few spurts, it's a massive somewhat watery load he'd been building for at least 2 weeks. Your face starts to get soaked. You feel sperm splash across your closed eyes and drip down your face and the spurts keep coming. Another one directly at your forehead. Then one in your mouth! You're amazed and you start to lose control. As he finishes jacking every last drop out of his cock onto you, he beats your face with his dick, splashing and rubbing cum in. He puts his tip right into your mouth so you can lick that last little bit of post-orgasmic bliss right out of his dickhole. This is it.

You don't want to cum yet, but fuck it! You are imaging all the pleasure everyone felt losing their loads on you and your girl. Your dick throbs out of control in her tits and cum erupts like a volcano on her tit bouncing pleasure orbs as you pull out. You quickly lean up and let her cum-drenched face get some fresh spurts that simply run off onto her lush dark hair. Every shot you pump out is powerfully exhilarating, making your whole body recoil as your awareness of the moment is overtaken by just how damn good this feels. You manage to move your dick into her cum filled mouth and even spurt while your head is submerged into the cum lake she'd been gargling. You spurt again and again and take great pleasure in the fact that her mouth is now overflowing with sperm. You lie there for half a minute to recover, breathing heavily and moaning, your penis resting in her slutty jizz-filled mouth. She starts to wrap her lips around your cock, hot pink lipstick barely visible through all the jizz, acting like she is going to swallow it all with you in her mouth. But you notice the room still has 6 or 7 guys stroking and stop her instantly.

You pull out of her mouth and stick into her creamy, tight vagina. The wettest you've ever felt her. She's been going absolutely nuts down there with no one to finish her off. Poor thing. But she doesn't want your pity, she wants your dick. Her pussy grips your cock like it's never going to leave and she smiles a little bit and tries to mouth, "Give it to me daddy", as best as a cum-filled mouth can do. You lay directly on top her in a dominant fuck position now, your sperm-glistened bodies and your goo-drenched faces touching. You slowly start to pound that pussy and make out with her, loving every moment your tongue is in her cummy mouth. The holdout guys are excited by this, and a couple of them kneel down near your faces. You pull back from her mouth to tell her, "Look baby, fresh loads", then put your heads close together as both guys jack off all over your faces at once. You're both so drenched, it doesn't really affect either of you. They are just cumming on cum at this point, but you love it when cum gets layered together into even more of a sticky white mess. Another guy follows up by alternating his cum blasts in your hair and hers as you continue to pump that pleasure providing pussy, reinvigorated by the fresh loads on the both of you. You see cum drip down from part of your hair onto her face but she dare not open her eyes under that yummy cummy mask.

It's feeling really good now. You thrust into her with the perfect rhythm, starting to build up again. The squishy sounds of her dripping pussy, your precum, and a few beating off cocks fill the room. She knows you're going to cum again and feels it as you move back in to kiss and make out with her. The room wreaks of sex and loads. Your mouth relishes the flavor of fresh loads she has been holding onto for so long, like the good little cumslut you trained her to be. You keep thrusting, your body pressed tightly against her boobs, and wonder where the remaining 3 guys went as they are now out of sight.

One of them taps you on the ass and you turn around excited. Your rhythm is disrupted as you peer over to see what is going on. Cum drips off of your face as you do this. Then you see him and another guy kneeled down beside you, ready to bust a load all over your dick and her pussy! You bend to the side, exposing your genitals to them and they reward you by cumming all over your dick as it thrusts into her! Rope after rope of jizz lands on her clit and your dick as it thrusts in, makes a gooey fuck mess, thrusts out smeared, then receives a new jizz blast. These guys have good aim. Holy fuck, this feels fantastic and you are starting to lose it again. As the other two guys move away, completing their spermy delivery, the last guy steps in to take their place. He stops you for a moment and then you realize what he's doing: he's wants to get underneath your girl for a DP finale!

You both make room and manage to get him to under your girlfriend with minimal movement. He ends up sitting in some of the cum she was in, but that's okay, there's more than enough. He's on bottom, while your little cumslut lies face up on him, and you're on top of her. He moves his dick into place and it effortlessly glides in (cum as lube will do that). You've never tried this before so you don't know if it will even work. You slowly thrust your head in and it's not budging. Her pussy is too fucking tight! You slide a couple of fingers in to loosen her up some more, then cram in your throbbing purple and white head. She winces for a moment, but once the head gets in the rest of the shaft slides right in. Everyone takes a moment to acclimate to this slutty girl's tight cummy pussy that has trapped both swelling dicks. It's so wet, so tight, and so nasty that everyone moans with delight.

A slow rhythm develops and you can tell the guy who just stuck in is not going to last long. He's never had pussy like this and you can feel his head swell up right up against yours with the slightest movement. It starts a chain reaction of pleasure where he swells, you swell, and her tight pussy clenches down for a moment. She's so horny and wants to jack off both of you with her pussy. Cum lines the walls of her vagina, and both another guy and you are vying to get off in there.

All it takes is a few more quick thrusts and the other guy can't hold back. You feel him start to burst. At first, a small stream as if he tried to hold back, and then a big gush. Holy fuck. The feeling of another dick gushing right all over yours is too nasty. You start to hit your zone. Then your girlfriend starts clenching both of you really rapidly as she starts to cum! You erupt a second time and push out another thick load. It's a 3-way cum frenzy as her vag fills up with creamy ball batter. You're cumming all over another guy's dick and he's cumming all over yours, trapped inside your girlfriend's pussy! The tips of your dicks are touching with the sensitive underside absolutely slathered in load. Everyone is reveling in pleasure. Her pussy starts to overflow and jizz slides out onto the bottom guy's dick. He pulls out, carefully sets her down and walks away, recoiling from oversensitivity (and about 20 minutes of jacking off), leaving you to enjoy the spoils.

You lay back on top of your slutty big-boobed girlfriend and see a look of exhaustion on her face. But she's more than satisfied and so are you. She's held a mouthful a cum throughout the entire session and it's now time to swallow those swimmers. Your mouth makes contact with hers and you once again notice the tingling sensation of live sperm. You suck some out, leave some for her, then swallow together. She tells you, "Thank you, Daddy", as you start to lick her face clean and she reciprocates. For a shared bukkake this was as nasty as you wanted it to be. You both had your faces slathered and layered with loads, got to share a mouthful of happy juice, and got a lot of runoff all over your hair, her tits, and bodies. You rest your sore dick in her tired pussy which has engorged from so much excitement and DP action. For now, you ignore the problems of life and lay down together in a puddle of jizz and sticky fun for a very erotic nap, incapacitated by bliss.

lvl4
lvl4
19 Followers