Bisexual Butch Women of Quebec

Story Info
Butch lesbian Quebecer meets bisexual Haitian man.
2.8k words
3.27
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"Merci beaucoup, thank you so much for this gift," Miranda "M.T." Tupinier said, smiling, as her boyfriend Benjamin "Benny" Guerrier solemnly handed her a pack of brightly colored men's boxer shorts. She wasn't expecting that, especially from him. The two of them were chilling inside Benny's apartment in Montreal-Nord, and he'd gone out to grab a cheese pizza, and come back with a sweet-smelling pizza, and so much more...

The tall, tomboyish, heavily tattooed, butch-identified young French Canadian woman positively blushed, touched beyond measure by this simple yet oh-so meaningful gesture. Some of the women M.T. had previously dated found her fondness for wearing male attire, especially male underwear, appalling. Hell, one of them thought it was a rejection of her female identity...

Benjamin, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind M.T. and her unapologetically tomboyish ways. From her habit of not shaving below the neck to wearing men's clothes, walking about with a swagger and even using men's deodorant, the Haitian stud was totally accepting of M.T. and her peculiar habits, which he found pretty cool. Upon hearing her words of gratitude, Benny nodded courteously, in the traditional manner of prim and proper Haitians worldwide. Squealing, M.T. threw herself into his arms...

"Whoa," Benjamin said, barely catching M.T. as the athletic young woman nearly tripped him off his feet. Grinning mischievously, M.T. tickled Benjamin, who yelped, and then true to form, he fell on the nearby couch, with her on top of him. As the stunned young man looked on, a smiling M.T. took off her tank top, revealing her small, pale breasts...

"Hey, Benny, don't just stare at them, grab them," M.T. said, and Benjamin tentatively reached for her breasts. M.T. licked her lips, watching as Benjamin began caressing her. Straddling him, M.T. felt Benjamin grow hard under her, and smiled, pleased with his reaction to her. Better late than never, M.T. thought, both amused and turned on by what Benjamin was doing to her.

"You're so beautiful, Em-Tee," Benjamin said, his thick Haitian accent sounding like sweet music to her ears as he gently caressed her face. Looking into his soulful dark brown eyes, she saw an intensity that surprised her. Who would have thought that after years of identifying as a butch lesbian Quebecer with nationalistic tendencies, she'd discover her latent bisexuality and find herself attracted to a nerdy Haitian guy straight from the Caribbean?

"Enough of the romantic shit, mon amour, I'm too horny for that," M.T. said, and she kissed Benjamin with a hunger and urgency that surprised them both. This wasn't her first time making love, but it was definitely her first time with a guy. Tentatively, Benjamin's hands roamed all over her body, and M.T. bit her lips, his merest touch setting her flesh ablaze...

"My tomboy goddess," Benjamin whispered, and he and M.T. began the kisses again. The two of them began undressing each other. Tall and lithe, and lacking the attributes that society prized in women such as large breasts, curves and prominent buttocks, M.T. had seldom felt beautiful. In her relationships with women, mostly the femme types, M.T. found herself drawn to those women whose beauty matched the ideal. Not once did she feel safe and secure in her femininity, projecting a hard-edged, ever-silent, stoic, butch-gal demeanor. And this attracted the femmes like moths to the proverbial flame...

"My Haitian king," M.T. replied, kissing Benjamin, the man who took her breath away the first time she laid eyes on him. A few months ago, M.T. showed up at a panel discussion of LGBT rights at McGill University in downtown Montreal, Quebec. An engineering student at nearby Concordia University, M.T. was dating a magnificent femme named Tina Chan, who brought her to the fateful panel discussion.

"Bonjour, tout le monde, I am Benjamin, I'm from Haiti, I study criminal justice here at McGill University, and I respect LGBT rights, but I have noticed that some members of this diverse community seem to have a strong dislike for people of African descent," Benjamin said, as he took the podium. At first, immediately upon hearing this, M.T. was angry. How dare this CIS-gendered, patriarchal male dare accuse the most marginalized community of all, the LGBT community, of racism?

"In my experience, sir, the LGBT community is no more racist than, say, Jamaicans are homophobic," M.T. replied smartly, to overwhelming applause from the other people in attendance. Undaunted by his opposition, Benjamin looked M.T. in the eye, and for some reason, as their eyes met, her heart skipped a beat and she looked away. M.T. looked so disturbed that her girlfriend Tina looked at her with concern.

"M.T. babe are you alright?" Tina asked, and M.T. looked at the tall, curvy and busty, outspoken and openly gay Asian-Canadian woman who had been her partner for over a year, and smiled. M.T. resumed looking at Benjamin, who addressed the audience like a seasoned politician. Benjamin spoke politely, answering questions in a firm yet gentle manner, and again and again he apologized for the anti-gay sentiments in the black community, yet stuck to his guns while condemning anti-black sentiment in the LGBT community...

"There's something about this guy," M.T. remembered saying, to a surprised Tina. Fast forward six months, and Tina was gone, having grown disgusted with M.T. since the latter admitted to being bisexual. Tina hadn't known how to react upon hearing M.T. the self-styled butch lesbian activist, her favorite short-haired, lithe and muscular French-Canadian tomboy, confess to having sexual feelings for both women and men...

"I can't be with you, M.T. you are a fraud, you act like you're a big tough butch lesbian but deep down, you are into men and I can't stand that," Tina Chan said sternly, the day she put M.T. out on the street. Crestfallen and heartbroken, M.T. walked away from her yearlong relationship, and incidentally, from the vibrant, diverse LGBT community of Montreal.

As fate would have it, there was much hardship in store for M.T. after the demise of her relationship. For her ex-girlfriend Tina Chan put the word out about her sexual proclivities, and M.T. found herself an outcast in the community that once championed her. The LGBT world simply wasn't ready for a tall, masculine woman who identified as butch...and bisexual. M.T. found that out the hard way. Even in the queer community, there were hard limits. Her loneliness persisted, until a chance encounter with Benjamin brought everything into perspective...

"No one has the right to judge you for being attracted to both sexes," Benjamin told M.T. Seeing him walk into a restaurant called the Caribbean Café in downtown Montreal, M.T. followed him and swiftly reintroduced herself, and this was followed by an angry tirade on her part. Basically, M.T. cursed Benjamin for causing her to realize her latent bisexuality in the first place, and for causing the demise of her yearlong relationship with Tina Chan, whom she considered the crème de la crème of femmes...

"I want to hate you but can't," M.T. remembered saying, as she angrily confronted Benjamin, who stood there, calmly looking at her. The Caribbean Café owner, a lovely Jamaican woman named Beatrice basically told M.T. to leave since she was causing a commotion, but Benjamin talked her out of it. Angry and puzzled by the tall, handsome, well-dressed and apparently saintly young Haitian scholar, M.T. fell silent...

"You see, my dear M.T. I feel what you feel, I am a bisexual brother, indeed, I am attracted to both women and men, I can freely admit that I like Serena Williams big round booty and Lebron James supremely fine abs," Benjamin said with a smile, as a stunned M.T. looked at him as though he had two heads. She was definitely not expecting that. Seriously, if Benjamin had confessed to being a Martian, M.T. wouldn't have been more surprised...

"Fuck me," M.T. said, stunned by Benjamin's impromptu revelation. The self-styled French Canadian butch woman did not see that one coming. All of a sudden, Benjamin Guerrier's sensitivity to LGBT issues made sense. M.T. heard herself apologize to him, and she and Benjamin shook hands. Nonplussed, the Haitian stud invited her to grab a drink with him...and that's how it all began between the two of them...

"M.T. are you alright?" Benjamin's deep masculine voice echoed, and M.T. blinked out of her reverie, and looked into the dark, handsome face of her beloved. M.T. smiled, touched by the concern in Benjamin's eyes. Taking his hands in hers, she kissed them, and then pressed them against her breasts. Benjamin smiled and resumed caressing them, and then his left hand slipped away...and she winced as she felt the sting of a slap.

"Freaky man," M.T. said, grinning at Benjamin, who feigned innocence, and then put his hands on her hips. M.T. smiled as Benjamin's hand slipped over her bright red boxer shorts, which Tina bought for her at Walmart a year ago. Tentatively, Benjamin's hand slipped under the elastic, and his fingers rubbed her sex gently. M.T. held her breath, and Benjamin looked into her eyes. M.T. nodded, and Benjamin smiled, then slid his fingers into her pussy...

"Let me make love to you," Benjamin whispered, and M.T. looked into his eyes, feeling both nervous and thrilled at the same time. Nodding, she sighed and waited. Benjamin finished undressing her, pulling down her boxer shorts. He looked at her sex, which was hairy, and wet, and up until now, had never known a man's touch. Benjamin kissed M.T. on the lips, and urged her to relax.

"Oh, I am relaxed," M.T. lied, and Benjamin grinned, then kissed a path from her lips to her small breasts, to her pierced belly button, and finally, to the space between her legs. M.T. smiled as Benjamin inhaled her womanhood's scent, then smiled up at her. Next, he buried that handsome mug of his between her legs, and began eating her pussy. As his tongue slid into her, M.T. licked her lips. Only with a few of her female lovers had she been trusting enough to allow them to go down on her. Much to her surprise, Benjamin was really good at this...

"Hmm," Benjamin whispered, delighting in the way M.T. smelled and tasted down below. The bisexual Haitian stud had shared his bed with many women and a few men. His former girlfriend Nadine, a fine Haitian sister whom he met at church, left him because she found male-to-male sex sinful and disgusting. As for Benjamin's last male lover, a young Persian Muslim guy named Farouk Danesh, he ended their relationship to marry his long-time girlfriend Fatemeh. Yeah, Benjamin had lousy luck with men and women. Curse of the bisexual man's life...

"Oh fuck, Benny, you're killing me," M.T. cried out, arching her back and moaning deeply as Benjamin continued lapping away at her pussy with his tongue, like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis after days spent wandering the desert. Laughing, Benjamin continued to give her pussy a tongue lashing, and M.T. shuddered violently, a hoarse gasp escaping her lips, as she found herself on the verge of an orgasm. Benjamin continued to eat her out and didn't let up until M.T. came, violently and shockingly, her screams echoing around the apartment...

"Glad I brought you pleasure, mon ange," Benjamin said, much later, as he held a still-glowing M.T. in his arms. The young woman turned around, and smiled at him. Taking Benjamin's face in her hands, M.T. looked into his eyes, and then kissed him. It was astonishing how much this nerdy, church-going, closeted bisexual Haitian student had come to mean to her, especially over such a short amount of time...

"Well, it's my turn to pleasure you, mon beau," M.T. said, and before Benjamin could reply, she grabbed his crotch. The young Haitian held his breath, and a smiling M.T. unzipped his pants, freeing his manhood, which was long, thick and dark. Tentatively, M.T. reached out and touched it. She stroked it, marveling at its feel and texture. Never in her wildest dreams had M.T. ever thought that she would touch...one of those. Now she held one in her hand, and liked the way it felt...

"Whoa, go easy on me, please, M.T." Benjamin whispered, and M.T. mumbled an apology. Benjamin smiled and said nothing. M.T. kept pumping her hand up and down on his hardness, and suddenly he realized what a momentous occasion this must be for her. Benjamin thought of the day he fully explored his bisexuality, a few years ago, when he was a freshman at McGill University and hooked up with Mr. Allain, his friend and classmate Harold's secretly gay uncle...

"I want to pleasure you," M.T. said resolutely, and Benjamin bit his lip, wondering if the self-styled tomboy and butch-identified, Parti Quebecois-supporting gal was actually going to go through with it. Slowly, tentatively, M.T. leaned over, and brought her face closer to his manhood. Until her lovely lips hovered inches above his dick head. And then suddenly, she took him into her mouth...

"Hmm," M.T. thought, smelling the masculine, musky scent emanating from Benjamin's junk as she began sucking his dick. Slowly, gently, she sucked him, taking care not to bite him. The handsome Haitian stud leaned back on the couch, his eyes half-closed, as M.T. pleasured him. She'd gone down on quite a few females, from curious housewives to fellow butches and an endless stream of femmes whom she met on campus. This new experience however totally blew her away...

The more M.T. sucked Benjamin's dick, the harder his dick got. The Haitian stud sighed happily as she continued sucking him off. Taking this as a sign that he liked what she was doing, M.T. continued. Soon she had him harder than a rock. Benny smiled at her, and she smiled back, stroking his dick hard, pumping her hand up and down his length. Benny pulled her close and kissed her, then caressed her breasts. M.T. purred with contentment, but continued to stroke him...

"I think I'm ready now," M.T. said, and Benjamin looked into her eyes, and she saw hesitation in his. With her trademark boldness, M.T. pushed him down on the couch, and then climbed on top of him. As Benjamin looked on, amazed, M.T. straddled him. Taking his dick with both hands, she rubbed it against her pussy. Grinning wickedly, M.T. took his manhood and inserted it into herself. At last, they were finally one...

"Divine," Benjamin said softly, and he put his hands on M.T. hips as she impaled herself on his dick, and he winced, for her pussy was so damn tight. Even tighter than his Persian ex-boyfriend Farouk's nearly virginal ass had been during their passionate first encounter in a bathhouse on Montreal's east side. M.T. rocked back and forth on top of him, a look of absolute wonder in her face as she rode him.

"Hmm, that feels good," M.T. whispered, as Benjamin's hands found her nipples and pinched them, then gently caressed him. At the same time, the Haitian stud bucked his hips, thrusting deeper into her. As his thick dick filled her womanhood, M.T. moaned softly, feeling invaded by his dick, yet at the same time, a part of her which she'd seldom acknowledged welcomed the intrusion.

"Fuck me hard," M.T. cried out, and Benjamin happily obliged her. Wrapping her arms around his torso, she looked into his eyes as he thrust into her. The young woman smiled, a fierce joy spreading throughout her whole being as she experienced new pleasures, making love with the only person who'd ever truly accepted her. Moaning passionately, she stopped holding back and gave in, eagerly exploring passions which she'd long denied herself...

"You are amazing, mon ange," Benjamin whispered into her ear, much later, and M.T. smiled. They lay in each other's arms, or rather, Benny rested in her arms, for M.T. hugged him from behind. Whenever she spooned with her lovers, M.T. was always the big spoon, and she saw no reason to change now that her lover was male. Fortunately for the two of them, Benjamin had nothing against that...

"You amaze me too, Benny, you've brought me much pleasure and more, you opened my eyes, looks like we're just a couple of unicorns, interracial switch-hitters of Montreal, dammit, we should start a club," M.T. said, laughing, even as a smiling Benjamin turned around and kissed her. Grinning, M.T. rolled on top of him, and just like that, the two of them resumed making love.

"Sounds like a plan," Benjamin said, gently stroking M.T.'s lovely face, and she grinned, and he flicked his tongue over the areolas of her small, lovely breasts. If he wasn't careful, he could become addicted to this woman. His boundary-defying, politically incorrect tomboy goddess. Yeah, they're a couple of odd ducks, alright. A bisexual Haitian man and a butch-identified, gender norms-defying, swaggering French Canadian masculine woman...passionately in love. Can the world handle such a couple? Only time will tell...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers