Bisexual Camping Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead put on the apparatus and applied lots of lube to the shaft. Then she put the head of the bottle at the guy's pucker and squirted a bit of lube inside. After telling him to relax and push back against the cock, she slowly inserted the phallus into his butt until she was buried to the hilt. The guy moaned with pleasure and began stroking his cock harder, begging the young girl to fuck him. Holding his hips, she gradually picked up her pace until she was fucking him quite hard. Christian and Zach could she that she was very aroused as her nipples were hard as a rock and they could see a trail of pussy juice running down her leg. At one point she let go of the young guy's hips and grabbed both of her big tits instead, letting out a deep moan as she did so. Finally, the guy moaned that he was going to cum. The girl withdrew her cock and got down on her knees as the guy stood before her with his legs set in a wide stance. She smiled up at him and inserted a finger in his ass, begging for his cum on her face. Seconds later, he complied, shooting a load all over her cheek, her mouth, and down onto her tits. The screen faded to black as the girl smiled at the camera and the guy bent down to start licking his own cum off her succulent breasts.

Christian literally ran into his room to grab another pair of condoms, stroking his hard dick along the way. When he returned moments later the boys sheathed their pieces and came almost instantly, each letting out a loud moan together. After they recovered they gave one another a look that said, "I don't know what the hell that was, but it was awesome".

Not being one who was afraid to speak his mind, Christian said, "I don't know what the hell that was, but it was awesome."

"You can say that again," Zach agreed. "I don't think I've come that hard since two girlfriends ago."

"I guess there's really nothing the internet can't do," Christian laughed. "So given what we just watched, I have to ask: do you think it really feels that good taking something up the ass? I mean, those guys were pretty much begging for it."

"I guess so," Zach speculated. "I know there's the whole prostate gland thing going on...and yeah, I guess it must feel that good. If not, all the gay and bisexual guys would probably just stick to giving head, you know?"

"You're probably right," Christian said. "And I'm guessing that if you're anything like me right now your dick is probably pretty drained and you're pretty tired. Do you want to hit that pub now?"

"Sounds good!" Zach stated. "But let's get cleaned up first."

To be continued...

12