Bisexual Camping Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Zach and Penny were talking, Christian was trying to piece together what was happening here. He knew that both he and Zach were very attracted to Penny. She seemed to like them, and she was obviously pushing a lot of boundaries with nudity and talking about sex. It was almost like she was broaching the topic and pushing things in a certain direction, but she was just as happy to tease the shit out of them rather than let things progress to something more. Being a pretty smart guy, Christian made an educated guess as to what the best thing would be to do next.

"Can I ask you a question, Penny?" Christian asked as he kicked his shorts away, now standing fully nude, his cock still semi-erect.

"Of course," she replied, seeming a bit surprised and intrigued by his tone.

"Would it be unappealing for you if two guys used each other's bodies to get off?" he asked.

"No," Penny replied, now clearly more intrigued. "No, it wouldn't".

"Have you ever seen two guys get each other off?" Christian asked.

"Possibly..." she replied with a coy smile. "Although that's kind of personal."

"Christian..." Zach said with a note of concern in his voice.

"If, and I do mean if," Christian began, putting up his hand to placate Zach. "The two of us did use each other's bodies to get off would you go off on your hike?"

"Well," Penny said playfully. "If you wanted privacy then I would definitely give it to you. I mean, I'm not rude like that. But if you were okay with me staying I would probably stick around."

"How would you want us to use each other's bodies, if it were up to you?" Christian asked.

Penny took a sharper inhale in before answering. Her breathing seemed to be getting a bit heavier and her pupils seemed more dilated. "I would...I would...leave that up to you. It's none of my business what you do."

"Okay," said Christian, backing off. "Do you mind if I have a quick word with Zach?"

"Of course," she replied.

Christian hurried Zach about fifty feet away where they wouldn't be overheard.

"What the fuck, man?" Zach said, a bit dazed.

"I know, dude," Christian replied. "I know what we've done is totally confidential, but I think that Penny is totally into guys getting it on. It's a gamble, but could you imagine if she would fuck us? She is so hot, likely completely perfect. Worst case scenario is that she tells everyone at camp that we got each other off. Unless people are major assholes then no one will care and we can just deny it. I think it's worth the risk."

"I don't know..." Zach said. Then he looked past Christian at Penny who was looking back at him and gave him a little wave. "Argh, she is so hot! This is all pretty weird but she does seem really cool. And now that I think about it, she did seem to be getting kind of horny talking about us getting off."

"So are we doing this?" Christian asked hopefully.

"Always thinking with our dicks...fuck it, let's do it."

Christian and Zach walked back to where Penny was standing.

"Well, we talked about it," said Christian. "And we decided that having blue balls is shitty. And we also figured that using a hand is great when you're in a pinch, but using a different body part usually feels better. So we're going to use each other's bodies to get off, if that's still cool with you."

"Sure," Penny said, her breathing getting heavy again, an excited tone in her voice. "If that's what you want."

"Do you have a blanket we can use?"

Penny nodded and walked over to her things. She reached into a bag and pulled out a thin blanket to put over the grass, which was full and well cushioned. As she moved she seemed to be a little bit wobbly, almost as if her legs were a bit shaky. Christian and Zach both took this as a good sign.

"Do you mind if I sit on the blanket, too?" Penny asked. "Unless I'll be in the way."

"No, that's totally fine," Christian replied as he and Zach walked over to the blanket, too.

"Are you hungry, Christian?" Penny asked.

"Umm, why?"

"No reason," she replied. "It's just that your [little moan and rubbed thighs together] mouth looks empty."

"Thanks," Christian replied, taking the not so subtle hint. "I'll let you know.

Christian told Zach to stay standing and he knelt down in front of him, their bodies positioned so Penny had a side view to see all the action. Christian stole a quick glance up at his friend as if to say "I know I haven't sucked your dick before, but since we've fucked each other's asses this is okay, right?", however Zach was staring at Penny already. Penny's pussy, Penny's pussy... Christian repeated in his head as he stared as his friend's mostly limp cock in front of him. He tentatively stuck out his tongue to touch the head and Zach jumped a bit and shuddered. Christian looked at Penny who was smiling at this and Christian smiled back. He then put Zach's whole cock in his mouth and began to suck, doing his best to imitate good blowjobs he'd had in the past. Within a few minutes, Zach was actually at 75% of his full length, which Christian was pretty proud of.

Out of the corner of his eye, Christian could see that Penny was starting to squirm around, with her thighs rubbing together and her hands fidgeting. "Is it getting hotter out here?" she asked, even though the trio were in the shade. With that, she took off her bikini top again to let both guys see her magnificent rack again.

Within thirty seconds Zach was at full length and Christian's own cock was starting to grow. Christian thought to himself, "If this girl is into guy on guy action she probably watches this type of porn. What would she want to see to really get her off?" First, Christian began to take Zach's cock deeper in his mouth as with the full erection he could only fit 4 inches or so. As Zach's cock pressed on the back of his throat Christian began to gag a big and cough, causing Penny to let out a a fairly loud moan. Christian looked over and saw that Penny had started to massage her tits and pull on her nipples, giving him a full boner and causing Zach to hold onto Christian's head and start lightly fucking his throat (Zach had received fellatio from a few first timers and knew to be gentle, even though he was really horny). Christian also started stroking his own cock as best he could, however after about a minute Zach called out "I'm cumming" and shot a load down Christian's throat, causing him to gag and let cum run down his chin.

At that, Penny let out another load moan, this one sounding frustrated, and she crawled over to the guys with pure lust in her eyes. First, she pulled Zach's dick from Christian's mouth and sucked the cum off of it, causing Zach to let out a loud moan due to being oversensitive. She then turned to Christian with that same look in her eye and started kissing him passionately, attacking his mouth with her tongue in an effort to lap up every bit of cum that she could. She scooped up the cum from his chin and chest and rubbed it into her nipples.

Zach stood there stunned in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, starting in disbelief (and relief!) that Penny was attacking them like a madwoman. Christian was also pleasantly shocked and was just going along for the ride to see what this lust-filled girl would do next. After coating her nipples in cum, Penny pushed Christian onto his back and aggressively mounted his face, pushing her bikini bottoms aside to reveal her full pussy lips and slightly long bush, forcing him to eat her snatch.

"I was going to wait to do this until after I showered," she moaned. "But you got me too horny. Do you like eating my unwashed camping pussy?"

Christian did his best to mumble his assent through her grinding pussy. She definitely tasted different than the freshly-washed pussy he was used to, but her hole tasted really good. He started attacking her pussy more ravenously to indicate he liked it, causing her to grind even harder. She bent her neck down and brought one cum-soaked nipple to her mouth to suck on. After half a minute she suddenly stopped grinding and said, "Lick my clit as hard and as fast as you can! Don't stop until I tell you to!"

Christian readily compiled and Penny arched back while spreading her pussy lips wide to give him full access to her clit. Within ten seconds she began ejaculating female cum in a wave that hit Christian in the face and mouth. He continued to lick as Penny yelled out her orgasm, sending a few little squirts out after the first one. After a few moments she began to twitch and told him to stop and she collapsed back on her hands, breathing hard. After a moment she positioned herself so she was lying on Christian's chest, her labored breathing starting to slow.

"Holy shit that was good," Penny said between breaths. "You are good at eating pussy, my friend."

"Thanks," Christian managed, wiping female ejaculate from his face.

"Oh, no!" Penny laughed. "I made a mess of your face!"

"It's all good," Christian smiled. "That was really fucking hot."

"I can tell," Penny said, her hand reaching down to grasp Christian's raging hard cock. "You must be ready to burst."

Christian groaned in assent and pulled Penny on top of him, her legs straddling his thighs. He lifted his head to take a perfect nipple in his mouth, and as he did so he grabbed Penny's waist to guide her pussy onto his waiting fuck pole. Just as his cock head starting to enter her dripping hole she tensed up and wouldn't let him go any farther.

"Sorry, Christian," she said, an apologetic look in her eyes. "But I can't let you into my pussy just yet - if I did it would go against my rules. You guys passed the first test which is why you got to eat my pussy and I put Zach's cock in my mouth. But no pussy yet. If you want I will tell you the rules now, or I can suck your cock to get you off...or you can play with your friend some more?"

Christian's mind was not thinking straight. He knew he was lucky, happy, and incredibly, incredibly horny. He knew that picking Zach would probably lead to more good things, but he also knew that he really wanted to use Penny's body to get off.

"Blowjob, please," Christian said weakly. "I know you want me to pick Zach but I just can't wait."

"Poor Christian," Penny said in pretend mocking tones. "Your boner just can't wait for me, can it? I'm flattered, really - I like you and your body, too. I think you definitely deserve to let me suck you off. And I'll do it any way you want. Either you're 100% in charge or I am."

Christian always preferred standing while getting blown, so he guided Penny onto her knees and he stood before her. He placed his cock in her mouth while she looked up at him, her beautiful eyes and freckles turning him on even more. He began to thrust in and out of her mouth at a moderate pace, going about halfway in with his cock so as to not choke her. After thirty seconds, Penny took his cock out of her mouth.

"Remember, handsome," she said. "I told you that you can be completely in charge. That means you can do whatever you want to my mouth, don't worry about me at all. So you can keep doing what you're doing or you can have a proper throat fu-...I mean blowjob."

With that she smiled at him and put his cock back in her mouth, looking up at him expectantly. Christian looked over at Zach who was gently stroking his now erect cock. Zach gave him a thumbs up and a "holy shit you're a lucky bastard" look. Christian smiled down at the beautiful girl before him, reading between the lines: she is calling you out to throat fuck her. He took the back of her head in her hands and eased his cock balls deep into her throat, just to be sure that she could take it. The feeling was amazing and he savored it for about five seconds until his cock told him it needed to cum or else. With that, he began fucking her throat in earnest, exactly the same way he would have been pounding her pussy if he'd been allowed to. As he fucked her throat some streamers of saliva ran down her chin onto her chest, however at no point did she gag or lose eye contact. Approximately one minute after he started, Christian felt the cum boiling in his balls and he knew it was time. At the last possible second he pulled his saliva-drenched cock from her throat and was about to jerk off on her face, however Penny beat him to it. Taking his cock in both hands, she jacked his load all over the freckles on her cheeks and nose. After the last of the cum was spent she laid back on the blanket and scooped some of the cum off her cheeks and massaged it into her pussy lips. She then took the rest with two fingers and inserted it into her waiting pussy, coating her insides and moaning.

"It would be so nice to have you both cum inside my holes so I don't have to do this myself," Penny pouted. "But you're not allowed to yet."

Christian and Zach laid down on the blanket, too, propped up on their elbows. "So what are the rules?" Zach asked, a hint of urgency in his voice since his cock had been hard once again for a few minutes by that point.

"I will tell you while I help you with that cock, Zach," she said as she stood up. Penny squatted over Zach's cock so the tip of his cock was just barely inside of her. She began to squeeze her pussy muscles and in a few moment's Christian's cum and some of her own pussy juice leaked onto Zach's cock. Penny sat beside him and worked the cum into his cock, jerking it slowly while she spoke.

"Here are my rules," Penny said. "I'm really into guys being sexual with each other. That's always been the main thing that gets me off. Don't get me wrong: I love fucking and being fucked in all of my holes. I've played with girls and I love eating pussy and sucking tits. But there's something about watching two guys pleasure each other that drives me fucking crazy. Believe it or not, I'm not a slut. If you guys didn't mess around with each other I would have just left it at the teasing for now. Sure, you're both pretty cute and maybe we would have naturally hooked up during the summer, but it would have been pretty normal boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. No throat fucking, no taking me in the butt. Second and third base stuff, probably a vanilla fuck or two and that's it. It's because I just don't get that crazy horny unless two guys are getting it on. It's my quirky kink I guess."

"So to get to my rules. Whatever you guys do to each other, you get to do to me. Christian, you sucked Zach's cock, so oral sex was on the table. If you penetrate each other's holes, you get to penetrate my holes. I know that my pussy and ass are probably the main things you would be after in terms of sex with me; well, you guys ass fucking each other is the main thing that will get me off. It's also important to me to keep my rules and my kink private, so I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone about it. In turn, I won't tell people that you shared a blowjob. If you tell someone I'll just deny it and you're obviously not going to be fucking me again. So that's it!"

"Wow," Zach said.

"That's amazing," Christian said.

"Really?" Penny said, smiling. "I usually hear 'That's hot' or 'That's fucked up' or 'Can you make an exception and let me fuck your butt anyways?'. Why 'amazing'?"

"Well," said Christian. "It's amazing that you know what you want. It's amazing that something can make you so horny that you'll do basically anything sexually. And, I guess that 'amazing' is just a good word to describe you."

"You're a sweet guy, Christian," Penny said, smiling. "I'm going to have to watch myself around you."

"Sorry to spoil the moment you two are having," said Zach. "But I'm going to cum soon."

"Right!" said Penny. "So we have a choice: what do I do with this cock? It clearly needs to cum. Do I suck it off? Jack it off? Titty fuck it? Or, do I stick it up Christian's ass so we can get a little bit more crazy?"

"Ass," Christian and Zach said without hesitation, drawing a big smile from Penny.

"Fuck yeah!" she said. "I knew I liked you guys!"

With that, she let go of Zach's cock to give it a break and she went to her backpack. After digging around for a minute, she can back with a plastic baggie with a bottle of lube.

"What?" she said in response to their curious looks. "Sometimes I watch gay or bi porn and stick stuff up my ass, okay? Now, Christian, get on all fours."

Christian and Zach shared a look like "she's awesome!" and "I'm glad we've already done this or we'd be freaked out!". Christian got on all fours and Zach took the bottle of lube. Also being a clever man, Zach also thought that adding extra touches for Penny would ultimately lead to them getting a better reciprocal fuck. As such, prior to using the lube Zach made sure Penny was watching (she was riveted, slowly fingering her pussy) and spat right on Christian's asshole, causing Penny to finger faster. Using his thumb, Zach massaged the saliva into his friend's pucker as best he could and then he rubbed his cum covered cock head against his hole, too. Penny started rubbing her clit at the same time, saying," You guys are good..." through labored breaths. After a few more minutes Penny came and resumed her slower fingering.

Zach poured some lube on his cock and gently pressed against Christian's asshole. Realizing that the previous day's fucking didn't leave his asshole loose enough, Zach lubed up and inserted two fingers up to the hilt, causing Christian to moan. Christian's cock began to get somewhat hard and he started pushing his ass back into Zach's fingers to add to the show for Penny (plus, it did feel good!)

As Zach prepared to lube up a third finger to insert, Christian asked, "Penny, can you get me your ass fucking toy?"

With a gleam in her eye, Penny got up and quickly went to fetch it. She came back with a six inch dildo that was textured to look like a cock. Christian took the bottle of lube, coated the dildo, and slowly inserted it into his ass. It felt quite big, and for the first thirty seconds Christian regretted his decision. However, once his sphincter muscles relaxed a bit the pain went away and was replaced by pleasure. As Christian fucked his own ass, Zach guided him to turn over to lie on his back. First, Zach mounted Christian's face and fed him his cum-covered cock. Within a minute Penny let out another yell indicating another orgasm had hit her. Feeling himself getting close to cumming, Zach withdrew him piece from his friend's mouth and began to suck Christian's cock, causing Penny to orgasm once again. Finally, Zach could take no more and took the toy out of Christian's ass. He put him on all fours again and proceeded to push his raging erection into his ass up to the hilt. Christian let out a moan and began to stroke his own cock, all the while watching Penny rub her own clit furiously. After a few minutes, Zach announced that he was going to cum. At the last moment he withdrew from Christian's ass, ran over to Penny, and shot his load all over her beautiful tits, causing her to cum yet again.

Zach and Penny collapsed together, both exhausted from their orgasms. Christian stood up, his cock very hard and asked Penny, "So how did we do?"

Penny smiled weakly, "So good. You're both fucking amazing. I was so hot and horny I thought I was going to explode. I don't want you guys to get a swollen ego, but that was the best guy-guy performance I have ever seen. Not that I've seen that many...it was just fucking great."

"I'm glad you liked it," Christian said, smiling. "Zach, are you alive?"

"Alive and loving life," Zach groaned. "But SO spent right now."

"Christian, sweetie," Penny began. "I am so fucking happy and satisfied. I really want to fuck your brains out right now, but my body is totally spent, too. We have two options. We can wait for a few hours and I should be good to go then, or you can just use my body however you want to get off. No limits. Just please don't expect me to do much. I vote for option two, and then let's fuck more later."