Bisexual Camping Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at his good fortune, Christian wholeheartedly agreed with Penny's thought. Lust clouded his brain, making him want to experience this gorgeous girl in every possible way. First, the extricated Zach and Penny from each other so that Penny was lying flat on her back. She simply lay there with her eyes closed, a satisfied smile on her face. Christian smiled, too, and then straddled her torso. He took his cock in his hand and used it to scoop Zach's cum into her cleavage. Then he put his cock between her breasts and pressed them together, and began titty fucking her perfect tits.

Penny smiled even more, "You like my tits that much, eh? And you like looking at my pretty face while you fuck them? I'm glad you do, but if you're up for it try fucking my tits the other way."

After a minute, Christian complied, effectively straddling Penny's face and fucking her tits the other way. Right away he felt her tongue probing his asshole whenever it came within range, causing Christian to moan with added pleasure. After a few more minutes of titty fucking, Christian decided it was time to move on to the pussy. Reluctantly he left her tongue, knelt between her legs, took a leg in each arm and entered into her moist, waiting snatch. Despite having been fucked before, Penny had the tightest pussy Christian had felt to date. It took all of his will power to hold back his cum after the first few strokes. He slowed his pace down dramatically, drawing another smile from Penny.

"Trying to make it last as long as possible?" she asked.

"You know I am," he replied. "I'm not done using you yet."

"Mmmm, 'using me'," Penny moaned, and asking pushing forward to meet a few of his thrusts. "I like that."

"That's what I'm doing," Christian continued. "You're my perfect, sexy fuck doll and I want to play with all of your parts."

Penny's breathing picked up a bit more and so did Christian's pace. His cock was starting to get used to the exquisite feeling of Penny's pussy so his endurance could kick in. While he was fucking her he looked over and saw that Zach was at half mast and absently stroking his cock.

"Impressive cock power, my friend!" Christian exclaimed between thrusts. "Are you going to try for cum number three in less than an hour?"

"I'd like to try to," Zach replied. "Normally I'd be all set for the day with one or two cums, but Penny is really fucking hot. I think I will need a pussy or an asshole to make me cum at this point, though."

"Fair enough," Christian replied. "I have an idea."

Christian flipped Penny over on to her front. She was still acting as dead weight, which Christian knew to be an act but it was turning him on to let her act like an actual fuck doll. Christian grabbed the lube and gave Penny's ass a rimjob for a few minutes, causing her to moan. After licking her externally for a bit, he pushed his tongue into her ass, expecting to meet a lot of resistance. To his surprise, his tongue slipped in fairly easily. Indeed, when he lubed up his fingers he found he could get three in no problem right from the start.

"Are you wondering about my ass?" Penny said with a little giggle. "I was playing with myself earlier this morning, so I guess I'm already ready for you."

"Fuck, you're amazing," Christian grunted as he eased his lubed up cock into Penny's asshole.

"Fuck!" said Penny "That feels so good!"

Christian eased his cock in and out several times until Penny's ass was ready to take a rapid fucking. At that point, Zach's cock was mostly hard. Zach lay down beside Penny and Christian lifted her on top of him so she was lying facing his chest. Given that she wasn't helping at all, Christian took the liberty of helping to slide Zach's cock into her dripping pussy. Zach began to thrust in and out and within a few strokes he told Christian he was rock hard again. At that, Christian mounted Penny's ass again and the two friends began fucking her lovely holes in sync. All three moaned loudly and almost seemed to be having a simultaneous orgasm building at the same time.

"You fuckers are filling me all the way up!" Penny yelled. "Fuck my holes! Fuck me hard!"

Christian and Zach did their best to comply. Finally, during Penny's third DP-induced orgasm, her pussy and anal contractions caused both guys to start cumming, overflowing her holes in the process.

"Yessssss!" Penny cried. "Fill me up with your cum!"

Once his orgasm subsided, Christian pulled his deflating cock out of Penny's ass and came around the front of her to give her a passionate kiss. She rolled off of Zach and her and Christian made out for a few minutes, Christian fondling her cum covered breasts and Penny stroking his cum covered cock. Zach stood over the pair, looking at the cum dripping from both of Penny's fuck holes and thought to himself, "This is turning out to be one hell of a summer."