Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member814
member814
650 Followers

Hungrily, I began to bob my head up and down on his shaft, drawing him deeper and deeper into my mouth. Doug started to thrust into my mouth while Lisa squeezed and caressed his balls. What a turn on! Here I was, my cock balls deep in my wife's pussy, with my mouth full of another man's dick. I resumed pumping my cock into Lisa's sopping pussy. Every stroke was pure ecstasy. My dick was incredibly hard and sensitive. I was so turned on, that my cock literally tickled and twitched with every thrust. I was on the verge of cumming for what seemed like an eternity, enraptured with the delicious eroticism of the moment.

Doug was thrusting hard into my mouth, as I sucked him intently. His groans were driving me wild. Suddenly, he stopped and tensed up. I felt his cock swell and expand in my mouth, becoming even harder than I imagined possible. I knew I was about to eat a load of cum direct from the source and couldn't wait to taste his hot delicious cream again. I glanced down to see Lisa staring intently at me, waiting to see what I would do. All it took was one more swirl of my tongue beneath the head of Doug's cock and his cum exploded into my mouth. His first squirt of semen hit the back of my throat with such force that I almost choked. Doug must not have cum for a month. His cock seemed to contract, and then swell again as he shot a second jet of sperm into my mouth. Thump-squirt-thump-squirt, Doug pumped stream after stream of semen into my mouth, coating my tongue and throat with his salty sweet sperm. I had to keep swallowing in huge gulps to keep up with his warm cum. There was so much that some of his sperm ran out my mouth and down my chin. As Doug's orgasm subsided, I sucked the last drops out of the opening of his throbbing cock and let the warm liquid remain in my mouth to savor the unique taste. I continued to hold his cum in my mouth, feeling the tingle of sensations of his seed, savoring the taste and feeling of having a mouthful of another man's sperm. Then, slowly, I let his juice slide down my throat.

The head of Doug's cock still in my mouth, my body trembling with excitement, I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust my cock deep inside Lisa, pumping my creamy load into her pussy, joining the sperm that Doug had placed there earlier that night. The release was incredible. My body was wracked by spasms, and I was literally shaking with pleasure. Every inch of my flesh tingled. I felt my sperm coursing through my throbbing cock. Pulse after pulse of semen erupted, deep inside of Lisa's pussy, as I came for what felt like an eternity. Eventually, my orgasm subsided, and I let Doug's softening cock fall from my lips.

Exhausted and satisfied, we collapsed on the bed. Lisa lay in the center of the bed, one hand on each of our sticky cocks, while Doug and I lay on either side of her, drifting to sleep. Within a few minutes, Doug was snoring softly as I lay beside my wife and stroked her face. I kissed her softly and then looked into her eyes. "Thank you sweetie," I said. "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had."

"Me too," she said, then smiled and kissed me, before snuggling up to fall asleep. As slumber claimed me, I could only wonder what the morning would bring. I could only hope that these feelings would go on and that this night was only the beginning...

member814
member814
650 Followers