Bisexual Feelings Set Free Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple helps Kevin experience intense pleasure.
2.3k words
4.38
77.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and I met during football tryouts in the ninth grade. I was lucky just to make the team, but Kevin was a natural athlete and excelled in sports.

We became best friends and were always there for each other. Both of us were accepted to the same college and made a pact to help keep each other on track. We wanted to have fun, do our fair share of partying, sleep with plenty of women, but our ultimate goal was to do well in our studies.

As you can imagine, we had a great time, but also managed to get excellent grades. After graduation, we found good jobs in Atlanta and decided to get a house together. This would keep our expenses down and allow us to save quite a bit of money. It was a good life! We had money, partied a lot, there was always something fun to do, and plenty of women to choose from. What else could we ask for?

However, after about a year, I noticed a change in Kevin. He seemed to have a lot on his mind and wasn't acting his usual happy self. I was concerned and asked him about it, but he said that nothing was wrong. A couple of weeks later, we were at the local sports bar having a few beers when I let him know that I knew him well enough to know that there was something on his mind and it was troubling him. He didn't have to tell me, but I was there if he needed me.

Kevin then took a deep breath and said that he didn't want to talk about it there, but would explain everything back at the house. We finished our beers and left. Once we got back to the house, we grabbed a couple more beers and went out on the deck. Kevin apologized for how he was acting, but said that there was something going on and he didn't really know what to do. Yet alone, try to explain it to someone else.

Nevertheless, he thought it might help if he just put it out there, but asked me to keep it in total confidence and not interrupt until he finished --- I agreed.

--------------------- Kevin's words... ---------------------

A couple of months ago, I was in Denver on business. I had meetings during the day and later closed a big account during dinner. I arrived back at my hotel about 9:30 and went into the loungue. There was a couple sitting at the bar ordering shots and they asked if I wanted one as well and I accepted.

We were having a great time when the next thing we knew the lounge was closing. All three of us were still in the mood to party so they invited me up to their room for more drinks. It seemed like a good idea since it was only 11:00 and my flight didn't leave until almost 2:00 PM.

Once in the room, Steve excused himself and went to the bathroom. Michelle poured some drinks and then asked me if I thought she was attractive. I was taken a little aback, but told her that she was and that Steve was a lucky man. Then without saying a word, she proceeded to undress and took all her clothes off. She was standing there naked when Steve came back into the room. I looked at him trying to act as if I had nothing to do with it, but he just smiled and said that she tends to get like that when she drinks.

She looked so hot! Michelle is extremely good-looking, has nice full breasts, a nicely trimmed bush, firm ass and long shapely legs. It was hard not to keep staring at her. She moved in front of me and said that she often masturbated, while fantasizing about sucking on a thick and meaty cock as her husband watched.

Joe, she's hot, naked and now talking about sucking my dick and before I knew it I had a hard on. Michelle grabbed my crotch and asked if I liked having my cock sucked and I told her yes.

She pulled me close, kissed me and said that was good because it was one of Steve's fantasies to watch her do it. Michelle then asked me if I was willing to help them fulfill their fantasies.

Joe, what could I say? I had quite a few drinks and was about to get an unexpected blowjob from an extremely hot woman. With excitement, I told her that I was willing to help. She was happy to hear that and said that there was only one stipulation. And that was that I couldn't touch her. Steve said that she would do all the work, but he didn't want me touching her and said for me to just enjoy it. Again, I agreed.

Michelle then stood in front of me, took my shirt off and pressed her breasts against my chest and kissed me passionately. She dropped to her knees, undid my belt and pants and let them drop to my ankles. She pulled my underwear down and my dick sprung out and almost hit her in the face. She wrapped her hand around it and took me in her mouth. When she did, the warmth of her mouth and the feeling it caused made me weak in the knees and I grabbed her head.

She stopped abruptly, got up and sat in the chair. I was dumbfounded! Steve said that I agreed not to touch her, but then grabbed her head. I apologized and said that I just did it to steady myself and told them that I promised to keep my hands to myself.

Michelle said that she liked the size and feel of my dick and asked if it was all right for Steve to tie my hands loosely behind my back as a reminder. I agreed! Steve grabbed the desk chair and set it behind me and as soon as I sat down, she was on her knees again and took me in her mouth. All I could concentrate on was her sliding her lips up and down my shaft as Steve restrained my hands.

Joe, she was giving me one of the best blowjobs I had ever gotten – it was unbelievable. You know that I have a big dick, but she had no problem taking all of me in her mouth. No one has ever done that! She would suck on my head and then slide her lips all the way down my dick and then back up again. It was truly amazing!

Steve got undressed and stood there stroking his dick as he watched. A few minutes later she stopped, gave me a kiss and then sat in the chair again. She leaned back, opened her legs, spread her pussy lips and started playing with herself. Damn she looked good!

Michelle said it was Steve's turn and I envisioned watching them fuck each other, but I was wrong. Steve came over and stood in front of me with his hands on his hips and his dick sticking out in front of my face. He thanked me for willing to help them fulfill their fantasies and asked if I ever fantasized about sucking a dick.

I was shocked and told him that I wasn't that way and tried to free my hands. But, the harder I tried, the tighter the restraints got. A sick feeling ran through me when I realized that he had also restrained my ankles to the chair without me knowing.

Joe, I couldn't get up and told them to let me go and started to raise my voice. Michelle grabbed her panties and stuck them in my mouth to shut me up. Steve knelt in front of me and started licking and sucking on my balls and then took about half of my dick in his mouth. Joe, before I knew it, I didn't want him to stop.

I know this sounds bizarre and goes against what you and I have always believed in, but please don't say anything. I need to get it all out.

Without question, Steve was an expert cocksucker. He would bring me close to climaxing and then stop right before I came. He must have brought me to the point of cumming at least five times. I just wanted to blow a load and it didn't matter if him or her sucking my dick.

I sat there and watched Michelle play with herself as Steve licked and sucked on my balls and dick. After a few minutes, Steve stopped and asked me if I thought about sucking his dick yet. I nodded my head no and he went to sliding his lips up and down my shaft until I was getting ready to climax, but again he stopped.

Michelle said that she wanted to remove the panties from my mouth, but I had to agree to be quiet. She said that nothing could change the fact that he sucked my dick or that I was enjoying it. I nodded in agreement and she pulled her panties out.

Steve started sucking my dick again as Michelle asked me how it felt. I moaned and said good. She asked if I had ever thought about what it would be like sucking on a dick. In between my moans, I told her that I had thought about it, but never wanted to try it. I figured all men think about it at some point.

Michelle then asked me who was going to know if I did it. Neither of us is from there, so what difference did it make if I sucked his dick? She said that if I wanted to cum then all I had to do was take him in my mouth for only 5 seconds.

Just then I neared cumming when Steve stopped and I couldn't take it anymore. I gave in and said that I would do it. Steve stood up and brought his thick cock to my face. He was at least 8 inches long, neatly trimmed and his ball sack hung loosley between his legs.

Thoughts were racing through my mind about what was about to happen, but I didn't see any way around it. I told them that I would do it for only 5 seconds and Michelle said that they just wanted to see me do it.

I closed my eyes, and then hesitantly opened my mouth and felt his cockhead slide across my lips. It was warm, soft and had a smooth spongy feel to it. My tongue licked the precum oozing from the tip and to my surprise - I liked it! He moaned and I was thrilled that I was able to make him feel that way. I slid my lips down his shaft and he moaned again and I knew it was me pleasureing him. My mouth literally started salivating at the feel of his warm meaty flesh in my mouth. I wanted this cock.

Joe, it's been two months, but I still think about the feel of his firm cock and protruding veins sliding across my lips and tongue. I crave the feel of cock in my mouth.

Having his cock in my mouth made my emotions run wild and the intensity of the situation grew even more when Michelle took me in her mouth again.

I opened my eyes and saw in the mirror his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I got so excited at watching how his thick cock stretched my lips as I felt his cockhead press against the back of my throat. My excitement grew in anticipation of feeling him shoot his cum in my mouth. Joe, I was craving his cum, like those sluts we love so much.

When I felt that I was about to cum, Michelle started moving her lips up and down my shaft very slowly. This kept me on the edge of climaxing, but when Steve grabbed my head and slowly fucked my mouth, I exploded with a force I never knew was possible. Burst after burst of cum shot out of me and filled her mouth.

Just as my orgasm peaked, Steve slid his cock almost all the way out and I felt it swell, throb and then fill my mouth with cum. I know it's hard to imagine. But, at this point, I loved how his cock felt in my mouth. I savored the taste and creaminess of his cum and then swallowed every drop.

Having him in my mouth was intoxicating and I continued to gently suck and milk him until he was soft. Even then, I really didn't want to release him.

After a few minutes, Steve untied my hands and Michelle gave me a glass of water. She said that I seemed to really enjoy what happened. Joe, the truth is that I did enjoy it. It was by far the most sexually arousing experience of my life.

Michelle smiled as she got on the bed and said that I forgot about the 5-second rule and sucked his cock like a sex starved slut. She then placed pillows under her ass, spread her legs and asked if I liked eating pussy too. I told her yes and then got on the bed with her.

She kissed me and said that she could taste Steve's cum and asked me what I thought about it. I told her it was much better than I thought, but now i wanted to taste her. I leaned forward and licked from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. she moaned as my tongue spread her lips wide. After a few minutes, I fingered her and sucked on her clit.

Steve got up behind me and Michelle sensed that I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. She grabbed my head, looked into my eyes and asked me to relax. She said that this experience might also be something I would enjoy. You are not tied up and could easily stop at any time.

Steve said that he would only do what I wanted and asked me if that was fair. I said yes and then he...