Bisexual Feelings Set Free Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin experiences more of his hidden bisexual desires.
1.5k words
4.41
56.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----- Kevin's words continued -----

Michelle laid down, placed pillows under her ass, spread her legs and said that it was obvious that I liked dick, but was I still interested in what was between her legs. I told her yes and got on the bed with her.

She kissed me and said that she was surprised that I got into it so much and even let him cum in my mouth. What could I say? I just said that I wanted it, but now wanted to taste her so I leaned forward, kissed her thighs, and then licked around her pussy lips. I stuck my tongue in at the bottom of her slit and parted her lips as my tongue slid up to clit. She moaned and grabbed my head as my tongue spread her lips wide. I was fingering her and sucking on her clit when Steve got behind me.

Michelle sensed that I was a bit uncomfortable with Steve there and grabbed my head. She looked into my eyes and said that she understood why I might feel a bit reluctant about what was about to happen, but the truth is that I didn't want to suck his dick at first, but I did it and even swallowed his cum.

She said that I wasn't tied up any more and could stop at any time. And Steve promised to do only what I was comfortable with and asked if that was all right. I said yes and then felt his warm hand slide across my ass, down my crack, over my asshole and then between my legs. He massaged my balls and then stroked me until I was hard again.

He was sliding his tongue up and down my crack as I licked and sucked on Michelle's clit. I felt very exposed and became extremely aroused with what was happening. I didn't know how sensative my asshole was until he was licking it. It was an unbelievable sensation that drove me wild.

It wasn't long before he slid a finger in my ass. I loved how it felt when he was sliding it in and out. Before long he was using two, then three. Joe, he was stretching my asshole as he twisted and slid his fingers in and out. Not only was I feeling pleasure where his fingers were, but I also started to experience a pleasurable feeling deep within my gut. The feeling expanded and got more intense the longer he did it.

I was parting Michelle's pussy lips when I thought about how his warm meaty flesh filled my mouth earlier. I truly liked how my lips stretched around him and the taste of his creamy cum. Joe, I wanted his cock back in my mouth, but also knew that Michelle needed to cum and focused on her. I spread her pussy lips wide with my tongue, finger fucked her and was sucking on her clit when she climaxed. Her body tightened and she moaned as her juices flowed. After her orgasm subsided, she got up, sat in the chair and watched Steve have his way with me.

After she got up, I told Steve that I wanted to suck his cock again. He stopped playing with my ass and I turned to look at him. Joe, I don't know why, but I got even more turned on when I saw his thick flaccid cock and balls hanging between his legs. Although, his dick was soft it hung down a good 5 or 6 inches. I grabbed it and was surprised with how meaty and heavy it felt. I asked him to lie down and he placed the pillows at the top of the bed and leaned back against them. I laid down between his legs and took him in my mouth. He was soft, but I loved how it felt. My mouth watered as he grew and got hard in my mouth. I stroked him and massaged his balls as I used my mouth to pleasure him.

I moved my mouth up and down his cock and felt his protruding veins slide across my lips and tongue. I was enjoying being a cock-sucking slut and craved the moment he filled my mouth with his cum again.

After a while, he stopped me and had me lie on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed. He held my head as he brought his cock to my mouth. He slid his cock in to the back of my throat, but stopped right before I gagged. My throat relaxed when I controlled my breathing and before I knew it, I was taking most of his dick in my mouth. He fuck my mouth and throat for at least 5 minutes and then stopped and asked me to get on all fours.

Michelle asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I said yes. Steve asked me if I was his slut, and without hesitating - I said yes and that I would do whatever he wanted.

Steve grabbed my hips and then pressed the head of his cock against my asshole. It hurt a little as he slid in, but the pain quickly turned to pleasure as my asshole relaxed and stretched to accommodate him. He slowly pushed in and it felt like the insides of my ass parted as he filled me. Before I knew it, he was grinding up against my ass.

What's amazing Joe is that a couple of hours earlier, I had never thought about sucking a dick, yet alone wanting to be fucked in the ass. But, there I was looking at one of the hottest women I had ever seen, but wasn't interested. All I could think about was Steve. His dick was in my ass and I wanted him to fuck me.

His cock was big, but he was gentle in his ways. He pulled halfway out and then slid it back in again. He steadily increased his pace as I welcomed each thrust. His balls slapped against me each time he pounded into me. I wanted to feel them so I reached back and massaged his balls. Then I reached up and felt his cock as it slid in and out of my ass. Fuck Joe, he felt so big, but I was taking him with no problem and was begging him to fuck me faster, even harder. He was plowing my ass and I remember saying, "Oh God, fuck me, please fuck harder."

He stayed in me as he repositioned me onto my back. He held my ankles and told me to grab my legs and pull them back. Once I did he started fucking me fast and hard. My dick was swollen and oozing precum as he massaged my prostate with each stroke. The pleasurable feeling deep within me started to expand and the faster he fucked me the more intense it got. It was a pleasure that I didn't want to end.

It wasn't long before Steve started breathing heavily, moaned loudly and said he was about to cum. He pressed his cock all the way in and I felt it pulse and shoot cum deep into my ass.

Joe, this literally took me over the edge and I started to tremble uncontrollably as wave after wave of satisfying electrical sensations ran through my body. It was as if a million sparks were going off inside of me.

I could feel my asshole tighten and loosen around his dick as the inside of my ass spasmed. I shook as bursts of cum shot out of my dick onto my stomach and chest. It was the most powerful, intense and fulfilling sexual release of my life.

My ass was still spasming slightly and my asshole twitched as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me. He pulled out when he was almost soft and I felt his cum leak out of my gaping hole and run down my crack onto the bed.

I had to look at the cock that just gave me the wildest sexual ride of my life. I liked how it hung there as it glistened from his cum.

Joe, I just laid there a while without saying a word. A few minutes later, I sat up and Michelle gave me some water. I was in a daze, but felt so relaxed, even relieved. A few minutes later we said our goodbyes and I went to my room and was out in no time.

The next morning I woke up with cum still seeping from my ass and extremely confused about what happened. And I'm still confused.

Joe, I know it's hard for you understand. You know that I have never had any gay or bisexual tendencies, but I don't know anymore. I've been very confused with what happened with Steve and Michelle. Before it happened, I always had thoughts and fantasies that included women, but now men are part of those fantasies. And the truth is that I not only have fantasies that include Steve, but some include you.

I appreciate you being my friend and listening to all this. I hope you can still be my friend as I work through this. I don't expect you to know what to say, but please be honest with me.

What do you think about all this? What do you think I should do?