Bisexual Jamaican Manhood

Story Info
Jamaican dominatrix entertains two bisexual Black men.
2.5k words
2.56
7.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Jamaican men and Jamaican women are super opposed to bisexuality, gayness, lesbianism, and anything that's not rigidly straight. If you're gay, bisexual or lesbian, the island of Jamaica is definitely not the place for you. Whoever believes this pile of crock has obviously never met Sandrine Johnson, the Jamaican-born Canadian dominatrix who is making waves in the worlds of BDSM and Kink.

Sandrine Johnson is the ultimate exception to the rule. A Jamaican woman with a mind of her own. One who doesn't follow the crowd. Oh, and Sandrine loves her Black men, thank you very much. What makes this lovely lady unique is the fact that she isn't allergic to Black men and their need for the freedom of sexual exploration. Meet this veritable Black female unicorn, and the Black men who can't get enough of her...

The world of BDSM is an ever-expanding universe, and while there are lots of Black women and Black men among the Tops, Bottoms, Masters, Mistresses and Switches, some things never change. Black folks in the world of BDSM are deathly allergic to each other. They'll do almost anything sexual or kinky with a White person, but they won't play with someone who is Black like them. Sad state of the affairs, eh?

Given the fact that Black men and Black women endure things in modern day Western society that other races simply can't relate to, one would think that this would drive them together. Black women in the world of BDSM know what it's like to be fetishized, loathed, denigrated and unappreciated. Black men in the world of BDSM know and experience these things as well. So why are they so opposed to playing with each other?

Sandrine Johnson is the lady who's trying to buck that trend, pun intended. To her, Black on Black BDSM is frigging awesome. Is it possible for a Black female dominant in the world of BDSM to be Afro-centric? Absolutely! Sandrine Johnson is a very interesting gal, to say the least. She was born in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Early on, Sandrine Johnson rebelled against her conservative family background, and she hasn't looked back since.

Sandrine Johnson attended the University of Toronto, where she studied Business Management, and also Psychology. In 2015, at the age of twenty six, Sandrine graduated with her MBA. The lady works for the Toronto affiliates of the Ottawa-based business services giant KPMG. When Sandrine isn't taking the Canadian business world by storm, she's educating Black men about the beauty of Black female domination...

Five-foot-eleven in her bare feet, Sandrine Johnson is curvy, with big tits, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass. She's proud of her long, dark and kinky hair and refuses to use fake products to tame it. The lady is proud of her gorgeously dark skin, which is the same shade of near-charcoal as her idol, Hollywood actress Lupita. A strong, intelligent Black woman who's smart, driven, and loves her Black men is a rare treasure...

Sandrine Johnson has always been smart, physically strong and athletic. Growing up, while a lot of gals played with Barbie dolls and wore dresses, Sandrine was quite tomboyish and preferred to play contact sports with the fellas. Rugby, soccer, baseball and even football, Sandrine did it all and played fearlessly. It's part of what helped shape her into the fearless young Black woman she is today...

Lots of Black men complain about Black women being too bossy, yet a lot of those same Black men are secretly aroused by Black female bossiness. Sandrine Johnson knows this very well. In fact, while at the University of Toronto, a lot of the brothers that Sandrine dated, whether they were Jamaican, Haitian, Somali, African American or whatever, grew fond of her bossy ways. Isn't that cool?

Another thing which makes Sandrine Johnson unique is her fondness for bisexual men, especially the ones of African descent. Lots of Black women have Black gay male friends, but those same Black ladies would never get involved with a bisexual Black man. They secretly think male/male sexuality is nasty. They also think that bisexual Black men aren't as masculine or as worthwhile as heterosexual Black men. That's a damn shame.

Sandrine Johnson loves bisexual Black men, and supports them in every way that she can. Upon meeting Paul Xavier and Anthony Jackson, two handsome Black gentlemen who applied for her services on her online message board, Sandrine checked them out and based on their online activities, she was quite thrilled to discover that they had bisexual tendencies.

Right up my alley, Sandrine thought with a smile. With sexually adventurous and kinky Black men in mind, Sandrine transformed the basement of her Toronto South townhouse into a stylish, fully stocked dungeon. In this place she keeps a wide array of sex toys, condoms, lubricant, sex swings, a Saint Andrew's Cross, and various other tools for the kinky and the adventurous. The brothers wouldn't know what hit them...

"Gentlemen, welcome to my Lair," Mistress Sandrine said to her guests, whom she'd carefully screened. Paul Xavier is six-foot-three, bald-headed, dark-skinned and bearded. A handsome brother originally from the island of Haiti, Paul came to the City of Toronto, Ontario, as a young man, studied Computer Engineering at Ryerson University and now works for the City of Toronto.

Paul Xavier is married to a tall, curvy and very beautiful Haitian woman named Nadine Duchene-Xavier. They met while they were both studying at Ryerson University. Nadine Duchene-Xavier teaches Mathematics at a private school in Mississauga, Ontario. Paul and Nadine have two daughters. Paul is a devoted family man, but he has different sides to himself. Like a lot of professional brothers, Paul likes to get wild as he unwinds...

"Thank you mistress," Paul said, and Mistress Sandrine nodded approvingly. The man to Paul's right, Anthony Jackson, is a rather handsome and accomplished southern brother from the City of New Orleans, Louisiana. Educated in Accounting at Louisiana State University, Anthony Jackson moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, with his family after accepting a managerial position with the Toronto Dominion Bank.

Anthony Jackson is five-foot-eleven, trim and fit, with smooth chocolate skin, curly dark hair and a thick mustache. The southern-flavored brother kind of reminds Mistress Sandrine of Hollywood actor Eddie Murphy in his Coming To America days. Anthony is married to a tall, blonde-haired White lady named Christine Stafford-Jackson with whom he has two sons. With Christine visiting family in London, UK, Anthony decided to treat himself to a little mini-vacation...

"Anthony, you will speak when spoken to," Mistress Sandrine said, and Anthony swallowed hard, then mumbled an apology. Mistress Sandrine smiled at Anthony and assured the brother that the apology was accepted. The things I am going to do to these fine manly brothers, Mistress Sandrine thought, feeling a pleasant frisson down her spine.

"Teach me, ma'am," Anthony said softly, and Mistress Sandrine nodded, intent on doing exactly that. Mistress Sandrine ordered both men to get naked. After a brief hesitation, Paul and Anthony complied, two strongly built Black men standing buck-naked in front of the sultry Jamaican dominatrix. This is going to be fantastic, Mistress Sandrine thought, admiring the hell out of the brothers strong bodies and long, hard dicks.

"First the pleasure and then the pain, that's my way," Mistress Sandrine said, licking her full, lovely lips. Anthony and Paul exchanged a look of surprise as the sexy Jamaican dominatrix came toward them. She grabbed their dicks and began stroking them. Amazed, the two Black men could only watch as Mistress Sandrine began sucking their big dark dicks, something the boss lady did quite well...

"Oh fuck," Paul said, groaning as Mistress Sandrine sucked his dick, and at the same time, she stroked Anthony's dick. Winking at the brothers, Mistress Sandrine sucked both of their big dark dicks at the same time. Anthony moaned in pleasure as Mistress Sandrine fingered his butt while sucking his dick. Paul nodded appreciatively as Mistress Sandrine fellated him better than his wife Nadine ever did. This was going to be fun...

"Let's do this," Mistress Sandrine said, and, grabbing Paul and Anthony by their respective dicks, she led them to the master bedroom of her Lair/townhouse. The three of them got on the bed, and continued with their fun. Mistress Sandrine sucked on Paul's dick while Anthony pleasured her from behind. Anthony spread Mistress Sandrine's big ass cheeks wide open and stuck his tongue into her asshole while fingering her sweet pussy.

"Hmm, Mistress Sandrine, your ass is to die for," Anthony paused to say, and then he resumed giving the Jamaican dominatrix's booty hole a tongue bath. Mistress Sandrine felt her pussy twitch as Anthony fingered her, and his tongue felt wonderful buried in her asshole. Mistress Sandrine sucked Paul's dick with gusto, and he was a true gentleman about the whole affair. Paul cooed gentle words to her and caressed her neck as Mistress Sandrine deep-throated his big Black dick.

"Gentlemen, I want you both inside of me," Mistress Sandrine said, smiling, and Paul and Anthony exchanged happy, lustful grins. The two Black men looked at the sexy, big-bottomed and very voluptuous, dark-skinned Black woman who lay before them and met the challenges she threw their way. Paul sucked on Mistress Sandrine's tits and then ate her pussy while Anthony slid his hard dick into her mouth. Let the fun begin...

As the night rolled on, the sexually adventurous triad continued with their fun. Paul rolled a condom on his dick and thrust into Mistress Sandrine's sweet pussy, after sucking on her clitoris and fingering her quite nicely. Mistress Sandrine exhaled sharply and moaned as Paul entered her. Anthony sat nearby, watching the two of them as they did their thing.

"Anthony, get your ass over here and make yourself useful," Mistress Sandrine said, and Anthony smiled, then rejoined the fun. Paul looked at Anthony's big dick and grabbed it, stroking the other man as he slammed his dick into Mistress Sandrine's surprisingly tight pussy. Anthony was surprised by Paul's move, but did not mind. Mistress Sandrine smiled and began stroking Anthony's dick, her hand moving in unison with that of Paul...

Anthony got hard as a rock, and was pleasantly surprised when both Paul and Mistress Sandrine leaned forward and began sucking his dick. Paul banged Mistress Sandrine's pussy until she came from the relentless pounding he gave her. Paul pulled out of Mistress Sandrine, and focused his attention on Anthony, who was delighted to have Paul deep-throat his dick. Meanwhile, Mistress Sandrine massaged her pleasurably sore pussy, spent.

"This is hot," Anthony said as Paul sucked his dick with passion. Mistress Sandrine lay mere inches away, rubbing her clitoris with one hand and her erect nipples with the other while watching the two bisexual Black men do their thing. She got tired of playing spectator and rejoined the fun. Grabbing a dildo, Mistress Sandrine lubricated it, and then pressed it against Paul's backdoor...

"Oh snap," Paul said, and he turned around to see Mistress Sandrine laughing as she worked the dildo up his ass. Anthony caressed the back of Paul's neck, urging him to focus on the task at hand. Paul resumed sucking Anthony's dick, and in no time, he got the brother hard as a rock. Mistress Sandrine left the dildo buried up Paul's ass, and then decided to once more assist him with the task of sucking Anthony's dick...

"My brotha, let me show you how it's done," Mistress Sandrine said, and she grabbed Anthony's dick, pulled it out of Paul's mouth and resumed sucking on it. Paul couldn't believe what Mistress Sandrine had just done. Without a hard dick to suck or a tasty pussy to eat, Paul's mouth felt empty. The Haitian-Canadian stud decided to occupy himself by eating Mistress Sandrine's big beautiful ass, an excellent choice...

"I want you so bad, Mistress," Anthony murmured, and Mistress Sandrine nodded, fingering the southern brother's ass while fellating him. They switched things around. Mistress Sandrine got on all fours and Anthony came up behind her, shoving his hard dick into her pussy after rolling a condom on his member. Paul, who still had Mistress Sandrine's dildo up his ass, quietly masturbated as he watched her get fucked by Anthony...

"Paul, I need you to get that dildo out of your ass and come here," Mistress Sandrine said, and the Haitian stud did as he was told. Mistress Sandrine grabbed Paul's dick and sucked on it even as she began grinding her big beautiful ass against Anthony's groin, driving his hard dick inside of her. After getting Paul hard as a rock, Mistress Sandrine found better use for his manhood...

"Hmm, this feels nice," Paul said as he pushed his dick into Mistress Sandrine's asshole, even as she continued to ride Anthony's dick. They'd switched positions yet again, with Anthony lying flat on the bed and Mistress Sandrine straddling him. Paul marveled at the warmth and tightness of Mistress Sandrine's asshole.

"Paul, shut up and fuck my ass, Anthony, that goes for you too," Mistress Sandrine panted while riding the southern brother's dick passionately. The voluptuous and freaky Jamaican dominatrix squealed as she felt two hard dicks in her holes. Paul and Anthony fucked her with gusto, plunging their hard dicks in her ass and pussy, respectively. Things were getting really, really interesting...

"Oh fuck, I've had enough," Mistress Sandrine said, and the sultry Jamaican dominatrix actually tapped out after Paul and Anthony crammed their dicks in her holes. The brothers pulled out of her...then focused on each other. Mistress Sandrine watched as Anthony bent Paul over, and pushed his hard dick into the other man's ass. Paul moaned deeply as Anthony began to fuck him, masturbating furiously as he got butt-fucked.

Dear Paul, that's what you get for fucking my ass, Mistress Sandrine thought, smiling while listening to Paul's screams. Anthony gripped Paul's hips tightly as he fucked the tall, dark-skinned brother. The African American stud has fucked women and men of all shades but this was his first time trying Haitian male booty. He found it as enjoyable as the Jamaican female booty he'd just tried. Fun is fun, Anthony thought, banging away.

"Thank you Mistress Sandrine, I most definitely had the time of my life," Paul Xavier said to the curvy, sexy Jamaican lady, as he gave her a heartfelt hug. Sandrine Johnson smiled and hugged Paul back, and Paul's sentiments were echoed by Anthony Jackson, who was most grateful. The trio had gone from the bed to the shower, and now, cleansed and happy and fully dressed, it was time for everyone to part ways.

Sandrine Johnson sent her new friends back to their regular lives, and went back to her living room. In spite of the fact that it was winter, she opened the windows to let some air in. The place still smelled of sex, in spite of the air freshener she'd used. The lady of the house had some wine while watching the final season of Luke Cage. Sandrine Johnson felt satisfied after a job well done, and looked forward to new adventures.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers