Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
A look at bisexual men's loving wives.
2.3k words
3.15
28.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

When you're a bisexual man, life is most definitely not easy. I feel like the entire Universe is against me and all others like me. The LGBT community hates us bisexual men and it definitely shows. The world is full of straight women and bisexual women who reject us for swinging both ways, and gay men go out of their way to sabotage our straight lives in order to claim us as their own. Most bisexual men prefer women, but gay men cannot handle or accept that, so the battle lines are drawn.

Trust me, as a bisexual man, I know what I'm talking about. Gay men don't like my kind. They despise the whole lot of us. They're everywhere we go, making too much eye contact and basically stalking us until we flip out on them or give them what they want. What's a brother to do under those circumstances? You should do what I do, and not only stand your ground but also have your cake and eat it too.

The way I figure it, since there's a growing number of women who like bisexual men, and there are tons of bisexual men looking for discrete fun with like-minded men who aren't allergic to vaginas, we don't need the diviseness that gay men bring. Why choose between pussy and dick when both are awesome?

Bisexual men should sleep with other bisexual men and also bring the wife and girlfriend along and involve them on the fun. To me, a male/male/female threesome where everybody fucks everybody is my idea of fun. Seriously, I love DVDs that feature such movies. I love being a bisexual man. We've got everything we need. We just have to get organized and be smart and selective about it.

In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Steven Lucien. I'm a big and tall black man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I have a degree from Carleton University, work for a Tech Company, and generally speaking, I lead a normal life. I own property, I pay my taxes, and I stay out of trouble. Life is alright, except sometimes a brother gets the Love Jones, as they say...

Finding a woman who likes bisexual men is like finding a needle in a frigging haystack. Lots of women like to be friends and shopping buddies for gay men, but they prefer their men to be straight. I, Steven Lucien, tried to be straight for a long time. I can't help being a bisexual man. I notice Tennis champion Serena Williams big butt, and boxing champion Anthony Joshua's abs. Don't judge me.

In the black community, black men who happen to be bisexual are portrayed quite negatively. Those same black women who have legions of gay black male friends, usually effeminate ones, think that black men who swing both ways are nasty. To me, this is extremely hypocritical but what do I know? I'm something of a unicorn apparently. An honest bisexual black man. How about that?

I found a woman who accepts me for who and what I am, and her name is Kia. We are happy together and have some bomb sex. Kia is into BDSM and Kink, and I've grown to love the BDSM lifestyle. It's amazing what a man can accomplish when he's got the right woman by his side. Shoot, sometimes I feel that Kia is way more accepting of my bisexuality than I am. I am truly thankful for her.

"I knew you were bisexual from the jump," said my lovely wife, Kia Holloway-Lucien. I looked at the tall, busty and curvy young African American woman with whom I share my life and smiled. Kia and I met in the early 2010s on Fetlife, and we've been tight ever since. It took me a while to realize that Kia was the lady for me but hey, better late than never, right?

"I've never hidden it," I replied, and I smiled at Kia and patted her thigh under the table. We were dining at East Side Mario's restaurant, just another well-dressed black couple having a good time. After dinner, Kia and I went for a walk around the Saint Laurent Mall and we checked out a few stores. I tend to do my shopping at Walmart when it comes to food and clothes. Kia likes to actually shop at the mall, and what the lady says goes...

"Let's check out Payless Shoes," Kia said, and I nodded and dutifully followed my wife into the store. Kia and I just got back from Boston, where my good friend and former flame Wendy Philemon married my best buddy Manny Rutherford. Now, I have an intimate history with these two. Wendy and I met at Bay State College in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, in the early 2000s.

Wendy, the curvy Haitian gal with the adoring smile and the cute round butt simply took my breath away. We became best friends and although she liked me and I felt attracted to her, we never really got past the whole friendship thing. I've often wondered what would have happened if Wendy and I dated. Perhaps we would have ruined a great friendship. Or perhaps we'd be married with lots of brats. Who knows?

Manny and I met about twenty years ago in the City of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, when we were enrolled at the same all-male Catholic school. Manny and I were best friends for most of our lives. I learned that he was bisexual over a decade ago. It kind of surprised me because Manny has always been a ladies man. Shoot, Manny is the dude who stole Cynthia, the first gal I ever fell in love with. In spite of that, Manny and I remained tight.

For a long time, I didn't see or hear from Manny. That's because he lived in the City of Boca Raton, Florida, and married a tall, busty blonde-haired young white woman named Amy Hudson. I was happy for Manny and Amy, and wished them well. When Manny posted on Facebook about his relationship with Amy Hudson ending, I was saddened. I don't know why their marriage ended but wished my old buddy well. These things happen in life...

"Amy found out that I was bisexual and dumped me." Manny told me over the phone a couple of years back. I was stunned by this revelation from Manny. Tall, handsome and muscular, with dark brown skin and stylish dreads, Manny epitomizes masculinity to me. He's the cool brother that all the dudes admire and all the females want to bang. Me? I'm alright, but I've got to work to get the ladies...and the fellas.

"I'm so sorry, my friend," I told Manny, and I meant it. The next time Manny came to Ottawa, we chilled, and I told him of my relationship with Kia, my gorgeous black southern belle who left North Carolina and moved to Canada to be with me. Manny was stunned when I informed him that Kia knew of my bisexuality and was fully supportive. Seriously, the brother's jaw was flapping in the breeze...

"I wish I could find a female who accepts me," Manny lamented, and I looked at my good friend and a wickedly fun idea came into my mind. My old flame Wendy was recently single after a messy divorce. Working as a nurse in Massachusetts to take care of her son and daughter, Wendy was a fine exemplar of black female stoicism. Still, even a strong black woman needs sex and love...

"Manny, my good friend Wendy knows I'm bisexual and she's cool, I'll introduce you to her," I told Manny as he dined with Kia and I at our house in Barrhaven, Ontario, on that same night. Manny looked at Kia and I and smiled. There was a look of envy in his eyes. Most bisexual men dream of finding a woman who accepts them. Of course, such women are rarer than live dinosaurs...

"Hello Wendy," Manny said, as I introduced him to her via Skype. Wendy smiled hesitantly and looked at Manny and I, probably wondering what was up. I finished making the introductions and then left them to their own devices. Manny has always been a ladies man and I expected him to work his magic on Wendy. She'd already been informed by me that he swung both ways, so that's that...

"Hello Mister Matchmaker," my wife Kia said to me as I returned to our bed. I looked at her, this tall, gorgeous, sinfully sexy and curvy black goddess who looked hot in a crimson negligee. I wanted her as badly as I wanted my next breath. I kissed Kia passionately and began making love to her. Without this woman I'd be nothing, and I wanted to show her my love and devotion...and my horniness.

"Put those fine Haitian lips to good use and show me what you got," Kia said as she spread her thick dark brown thighs invitingly. I grinned and buried my face between Kia's legs. I inhaled her womanly scent and then began eating her pussy. The best tasting vaginas in the world are found between the legs of black women. As a brother with an oral fixation who puts his mouth everywhere, I definitely know this...

"Yes ma'am," I replied as I ate Kia's sweet pussy with gusto. My darling wife is a budding dominatrix and I like her bossy ways, in and out of the bedroom. After I finished eating her pussy, I wanted to stick my hard dick into her but Kia got on all fours and ordered me to eat her ass. I spread her thick ass cheeks and then slid my tongue into her butt hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Got to please the wife, folks, or there will be hell to pay...

After polishing Kia's butt hole with my tongue, we switched things up. I rolled a condom on my dick and eased my way into her pussy. Kia lay on her back, her eyes locked onto mine. She rubbed her big tits together while I began to fuck her. I took my sweet time pleasing her, gently stroking her lovely face, and burying my hard dick deep inside of her. There's something special about making love with the woman you truly love...

"That was fun, hubby, now I want your ass," Kia told me, and I grinned as she pushed me off, then got up and walked to the nearby drawer. I smiled as I looked at Kia's cute round ass. She pulled her favorite toy from the drawer, a shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and ordered me to assume the position. Like a good husband, I did as my wife told me. Let's get this show on the road...

"Yes ma'am," I said as Kia gripped my hips and pushed the dildo into my ass after lubricating me. Want to know something? I've always topped my lovers, female and male, with the exception of Tina, a freaky mature Asian woman whom I did some female domination/male submission stuff with back in the day. Kia is the first person other than Tina whom I let play with my ass.

"Give me that fine Haitian ass," Kia whispered into my ear as she fucked me with gusto, and I began to moan and groan. My dick got hard as Kia plunged her dildo into my ass, and I screamed passionately. Kia proceeded to dick me down with her strap-on dildo and she didn't let up until I frigging came. That's when I tapped out. I lay on my back and smiled at my sweetie. Kia winked at me. Isn't she awesome?

"That was awesome," I said to Kia as I lay next to her. I kissed her tenderly, then we went to sleep. The next day, I got a call from Manny. The brother ranted and raved about his Skype conversation with Wendy. I haven't seen or heard Manny get this excited about a female in quite some time, so I was pleasantly surprised...

"Steven, I got a good feeling about Wendy," Manny told me, and I laughed and wished him luck. After I hung up, I told Kia what was going on. I don't keep any secrets from my darling wife. She's friends with Wendy because I introduced them. I don't keep secrets from people I love. I believe in being honest even if it cost me everything. That's the kind of man my late father Francois Lucien raised me to be.

"You always play match maker," Kia told me, and I laughed and kissed her. For a while, I didn't hear from Manny, but my fellow bisexual Haitian stud went from Florida to Massachusetts because he wanted to romance Wendy. The fact that my favorite Haitian MILF had a son and a daughter, and seemed weary of relationships in general did not deter Manny Rutherford. The brother went after the lady like a heat-seeking missile...and won her over.

Alright, so my motivations weren't completely selfless. I love my Kia and trust her completely. I've always been fond of Wendy and spent many a night fantasizing about her. To be fair, I also had a thing for my good buddy Manny long before I knew he was also bisexual. We love who we love and should never be made to feel ashamed of it. That's how I feel, at least.

The way I see it, bisexual men and the women who love them should stick together. No need for lies and deception. Just find that one percent of all women who can handle honesty. I've got my beloved Kia and my good buddy Manny has Wendy. They're on their honeymoon now, somewhere in Barbados. Perhaps someday Wendy and Manny will visit Kia and I in Barrhaven, Ontario. I could totally see the four of us get liquored up and have a steamy foursome. What? Too soon? A guy can dream, alright!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers