Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 04

Story Info
Bisexual stud Stephen likes BBW Helen's farts.
1.6k words
2.24
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Prior to meeting Stephen Aumont, Helene Tremblay would have never entertained the idea of dating a black man. Most of the ones she knew at Algonquin College liked to act like thugs, thinking such behavior impresses women, and she didn't like that at all. Helene's reservations about dating the young black men that she saw at her school were well-founded. Of course, once Helene met a brother who was confident enough to be his own man instead of thugging it out, she changed her tune.

Looking at Stephen, Helene definitely liked what she saw. The brother had a lot of things going on for himself. Stephen was tall, handsome, masculine and always well-dressed. The Haitian brother had a business degree from Carleton University and worked for Shared Services. He had a nice apartment, made good money, and carried himself like a gentleman. Helene likes those things in a man.

Of course, the fact that Stephen Aumont is bisexual would turn off a lot of women, but not Helene. Nope, Helene is the biggest fan of the TV series Supernatural and loves to write slash fiction about the decidedly bicurious characters Dean Winchester and Castiel the Angel, and even throws in the sexy female demon Meg into the mix for good measure. In other words? Male bisexuality turns Helene on the same way that lesbian porn turns on straight men. It was a match made in Heaven.

Stephen was thrilled to be dating Helene, who's living proof that there are women who truly like bisexual men. Lots of gay men, afraid of losing undecided men to hopeful women, try to discourage their female friends from dating bisexual men. Lots of bisexual men fall victim to this sabotage tactic. Fortunately for Stephen, Helene isn't like those feeble-minded females. Helene goes for what she wants and has a mind of her own. Stephen wants her more badly than he wants his next breath...

It's often been stated or pointed out that lots of black men like curvy white women. Stephen Aumont has a thing for big beautiful ladies of all races. For ages, he used to fool around with Gladys, a foxy black mama who was good friends with his parents. Now, while looking for his future wife, Stephen has expanded his playing field, and opened up to dating white ladies. It's a good thing because Helene Tremblay excites him like no one has in quite some time...

"Babe, I must confess, I like your farts," Stephen Aumont said to his new love interest, and Helene Tremblay blushed, not believing her ears. The tall, chubby, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, red-haired young French Canadian woman looked at her lover and shook her head. Stephen was something else, to say the very least. Helene liked what she saw, and she liked what she heard even more.

"I see," Helene replied, smiling hesitantly, and Stephen nodded. The two of them sat inside the food court at Place D'Orleans in the East End of Ottawa, Ontario. At this hour, the mall was packed since after all this was a Saturday. Some folks walking by looked at the young interracial couple, but neither Helene nor Stephen cared. Who says Haitian men can't date white women of French Canadian descent? Exactly.

As Helene and Stephen bantered, the young black man took a look at their surroundings. A young Asian woman walked by with a skinny, effeminate white male. The pair looked at Stephen and Helene, and for a brief moment, Stephen's eyes met those of Mr. Effeminate White Guy. The dude definitely wanted something but Stephen shrugged and ignored him. Stephen focused on Helene, who was talking about their outrageous first date. She's all I want, Stephen thought, smiling.

Mr. Effeminate White Guy and his Asian female friend/shopping buddy walked away. For the hundredth time, Stephen realized that his decision to focus exclusively on women was the right choice. He wanted a good lady to share his life and build a family. Most young men who happen to be bisexual, straight-but-curious or gay only want casual sex with random men whose names they didn't even know. Stephen wants more out of life, hence why he's seeing Helene...

"When I, you know, let one rip after all those cheese sandwiches at the Rideau center, I was mortified," Helene said, giggling, and Stephen gently squeezed her hand. He remembered the exactly moment when Helene farted. He was telling her a joke about something that happened at work and the pleasantly plump redhead laughed so hard that she farted. Most men would have been disgusted. Most women would have been horrified. Stephen simply laughed it off and reassued Helene because he's cool like that...

"Love at first wind," Stephen replied, and Helene grinned, and playfully slapped his arm. The two of them walked out of the food court and went for a walk around the Orleans area. Stephen, who used to live in the City of Montreal, Quebec, found himself blown away by the beauty of Orleans, Ontario. The place was fantastic, though it looked pricy. As he admired the scenery, Helene grabbed his butt, bringing him down to earth.

"Hey, handsome, want to go home?" Helene asked Stephen, flashing him a sly wink, and he grinned. They caught an Uber and headed to his apartment, and had themselves a good time. Once they arrived, Stephen pulled Helene into his arms and kissed her passionately. The two of them got down and dirty, slipping out of their clothes and ended up on the carpeted floor...

"Hmm, mademoiselle has a nice derriere," Stephen told Helene as she got on all fours, and spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Stephen grinned, admiring Helene's exposed butt hole. He felt his dick harden as he admired the big white woman's ass. Getting on all fours behind Helene, Stephen playfully smacked her butt and then slid his fingers into her wet hairy pussy. When Stephen wormed his tongue into her asshole, Helene moaned softly. Let the good times roll...

"Eat that nice derriere, my Haitian prince," Helene demanded, and Stephen noded as he continued to eat her ass. In porn movies, brothers are often reluctant to eat female ass. Stephen isn't like those brothers and ate Helene's ass voraciously. To really shine Stephen on, Helene unleashed a loud, wet, thunderous fart. Stephen happily inhaled Helene's fart, welcoming it. Some men would have been disgusted, but Stephen isn't like those cats. The Haitian brother loves big-booty women's farts, and that's alright...

"Oui, mademoiselle," Stephen paused to say, and he ate Helene's asshole like his life depended on it. Later, Stephen lay flat on the floor as Helene sat on his face, smothering his handsome visage with her big beautiful ass. Sitting on Stephen's face like a queen on her throne, Helene farted some more, to Stephen's delight. The bisexual Haitian brother was in big booty heaven and his favorite French Canadian BBW goddess had brought him there...

"Stephen, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to fuck my ass," Helene said, smirking, as she got up, rising majestically from her lover's face. Stephen lay there, watching Helene walk away while shaking that big ass like only she could. Stephen got up and stroked his long, hard dick. Helene turned around and looked at his big black dick, a hunger on her lovely face. Come and get it, Stephen thought as he waved his dick at Helene.

"Magically delicious, isn't it?" Stephen asked Helene, as she knelt before him and sucked his dick with gusto. While sucking her man's dick, Helene massaged his balls quite nicely. Stephen moaned softly as Helene sucked on his nuts as though they were sugar cubes. When Stephen warned that he was about to cum, Helene sucked his dick even harder. As the Haitian stud finally came, Helene drank his manly cum, loving the way he tasted...

"Fuck my ass," Helene told Stephen as she got on all fours and spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open for him. Stephen stroked himself until he was hard again, then grabbed some lotion. After lubricating Helene's asshole, Stephen pushed his dick inside. Helene sighed happily then exhaled as Stephen's dick popped into her backdoor. Time for this freaky French Canadian BBW to experience the awesome power of black dick in the butt...

"Helene, I want you to fart with my dick in your ass," Stephen said, and Helene turned around, and nodded, flashing her lover a savage smile. She began grinding her big beautiful ass against his groin, driving his dick deeper into her butt hole. Flexing her anal muscles, Helene squeezed Stephen's dick, causing him to groan. Moments later, she relaxed the pleasure...and farted on his dick at the same time.

"How do you like me now?" Helene squealed, and Stephen, thrilled with her compliance and sheer nastiness, continued to ram his dick up her booty hole. He fucked Helene's ass, loving this freaky, wild, nasty white woman and her amazing butt hole and its awesome farts. Helene moaned softly, fingering her pussy as Stephen's butt hole filled her asshole. When Stephen came, exploding inside her asshole and flooding her with cum, Helene howled like a woman possessed...

"You're the best," Stephen told Helene, and after pulling out, he collapsed in her arms. They shared a passionate kiss and lay like this, reeking of their love juices. When a nasty woman finds a nasty man, it's love at its purest. Helene Tremblay is a freaky French Canadian BBW whose big beautiful ass releases the most amazing farts in the universe, and Stephen Aumont is a bisexual Haitian stud who can't get enough of her. Unique love and kink for a unique couple. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers