BiSexual Swinger Campground Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick run to the restroom I came back to the table and drank another beer while Sara and John were nowhere to be found. Again I wasn't alone for long as a lady named Amy introduced herself to me. She might have been 45 and had a larger frame, but wasn't fat at all. She was probably close to 6 foot tall and had a huge chest. She asked me to dance which I quickly obliged. We talked for a bit during the slow dance but then she started to get very forward. She had her hand in my boxers and was enjoying my cock. Her other hand was taking her tits out and she told me to play with her nipples. So, I took full advantage, even biting them from time to time. I put my hand up her dress as well and found a soaking wet pussy. We "danced" for 3-4 songs and eventually she came all over my hand while I was biting her nipple. I'm sure I would have cum if I hadn't had sex as much as I had earlier. Amy thanked me for the orgasm and went back to the guy she had come with (at least I was guessing) while I went back to my beer. John and Sara came back to get another drink and John and I went back to the bar and did a few more shots.

On our way back to the table Ruth asked me to dance again. So John and Sara went to the dance floor while I danced with Ruth. She whispered in my ear that she and her husband Mike wanted to take me down to fantasyville and were hoping I'd be willing to go. Not being one to turn down an adventure and being pretty much drunk I said yes. Mike drove the 3 of us to the tent while Ruth told me what she wanted. She wanted to use one of the chairs with the stirrups to sit on while I ate her pussy. She wanted to suck Mike while that was going on. I was game, so we got her panties off and I got down on my knees and got to work. I'd never touched a cunt that old before and yet there I was eating it for all I was worth. I can't tell you how long we went at it or how many orgasms she had but I do know that when Mike came we were done. Ruth said that it's the only way Mike can get off any more and she felt like my cock was going to be too big for her. I told Ruth that I really enjoyed it. She did ask if I needed a BJ but I passed on the offer as I knew I'd get another workout with John/Sara later. So we eventually gathered our wits and went back to the dance.

We got back to the dance and John and Sara looked at me with a pretty sly look on their face. Sara sked me if I still had bullets in the gun for her which I said yes. John laughed and asked me if I wanted another shot, which I took. I danced another song with Sara, and then she and John went back to the dance floor. I took the time to gather myself up a bit and drink another beer.

When they returned from dancing they asked if I was ready to go to the next event. One of the places we drove by when they showed me the grounds was called "The Lounge". Apparently there is a bit of an after party there when people wanted to do more than what the owners allowed during the dance. So, we got in the golf cart and drove over to the lounge. I stroked John's cock and Sara's pussy as we drove. We left the cooler in the cart and took off for the door. The "building" was pretty much see through, but it kept the bugs out. There were probably 30-35 people there already. One of the "bartenders" was providing shots off her tits. She would roll the alcohol down her breast and you'd open your mouth at the nipple and let all the drink flow into your mouth and then clean up her breast with your tongue. I took advantage and did 2 shots from each tit.

Most of the rest of the fun at the lounge was just talking and a hand job or something like that. That was until Steve and Susan showed up. Susan was in a dress that tied behind her neck and barely covered anything up front but her nipples. The bottom part showed off the tops of her ass cheeks. She was a walking wet dream. It was obvious that Steve was there to show off the wife. They got a few drinks, but that was when things got really interesting. Steve told Susan to sit up on the bar and spread her legs. He then offered her pussy to anyone who wanted a drink. One other guy beat me to the punch and he got his next shot dribbled all over her pussy which he drank down quickly. I was next and I got a shot but made sure to linger around there for a bit which was obvious she enjoyed. John was next and I don't even know if he got a shot but he got Susan off for sure. She was screaming. There was now a line of men and women ready to get their shots. Sara got one of Susan's tits out and was enveloping it. The bar tender lady (never got her name) had the other in her mouth and was mauling it. After a few minutes of that Steve laid Susan back on the bar and got two stools behind the bar and lined them up for his knees. He took off his boxers and got his cock out and shoved it down Susan's throat in one thrust. The pretense of the shots was done and guys/girls were just taking turns eating Susan's pussy. And both guys and girls are lining up at her mouth for service.

I take the opportunity to find the "bartender lady" and get her short shorts off and I stick my dick in her dripping snatch. Her tits are still out and they are bouncing all over the place. But she tells me to stop. She says that my cock is nice and wet and she wants it up her ass. So I sit on a bar stool and she faces away from me and lowers herself down on my cock. John sees this and comes over and puts his cock in her pussy. We both together use our upper body strength and bounce her up and down on our cocks. It doesn't take long and she has a mind blowing orgasm and passes out right on top of us, almost knocking John down. We check to make sure she's breathing. Sara sees us and must have been getting jealous as she grabs us both by the cock and says that it's time to go. We get our clothes quickly and are lead out by our cocks to the golf cart. John is sat in the driver's seat and I'm sat in the passenger. Sara sits with her ass on the hood and her mouth on my cock and her hand going to work on John's cock.

We arrive back at the camper and Sara leads us both by our cocks again into the bedroom. She lies down and John plows right into her soaked snatch. I decide to play around a bit and start putting fingers in her pussy and ass at the same time. They love the feeling of my fingers in her pussy as he's sliding in and out of it as it's stimulating both of them. As soon as I feel Sara orgasm I take my fingers from her ass and stick them in John's. That has him firing off inside her pussy. He must love the taste of his own cum as almost before he was done in her he goes down on her. But that left his cock hanging off the bed so I take full advantage by eventually moving him into position that I can get to it. Susan sees my cock unoccupied and maneuvers in order to take it in her mouth. So now all of us are performing oral on one another. When Sara comes up for air John moves down to my cock himself and has his cock over my mouth still. So I keep sucking even though he's pretty soft. They are both now sucking my cock. John then moves Sara out of the way and turns me so he can push my legs up into my chest and he licks my ass for everything he's worth. Sara comes around and straddles my face and I lick her as she helps hold my legs for John to have better access. He grabs a vibrating butt plug from the shelf and sticks it in my ass and lets my legs down. John decides it's time to get me off and envelops my whole cock again. It doesn't take long and I'm cumming down his throat. And once he has me cleaned off I pretty much passed out, and I'm assuming they did as well.

I awake at who knows when to the sound of slurping. I get up with a very foggy head and when my eyes adjust to being awake I see that it's light outside and that Sara is next to me on the bed giving John a blow job. John says good morning and mentions that this is part of their normal morning routine. Surprisingly my cock begins to harden. John notices right away and starts to stroke my cock. He gets me nice and hard and starts actually pulling my cock towards his mouth. So I adjust myself so that I'm kneeling on the bed right next to his head. He gets as much of my cock into his mouth as he can take at this angle. Apparently this is enough to get Sara rolling as she stops sucking John's cock and practically jumps on it as her pussy takes the whole thing in right away. She is going to town playing with her pussy while fucking herself on John's cock while watching John suck my cock. She had to be pretty excited already as almost as soon as I grab the closest tit she starts a loud screaming orgasm.

John stops sucking my cock and pretty much flips Sara over on the bed while pulling himself out of her. He positions them into a 69 and tells me to start in on Sara's moist cunt. Who am I to say no? I get down there and do my best to get my cock inside of her while John is also sucking in her moisture. The positioning is proving to be difficult, but I figure this got my cock wet enough, so I pull out of Sara and move to the other end of the bed. John's ass is up in the air so I position the head of my cock at his anus and start to push. He raises his head but all I hear is his moaning. So I push forward more and more until the whole thing is inside. And as I start to back in and out harder and harder I hear John really starting to groan. As I'm starting to near an orgasm I feel a hand tugging on my balls while another hand is making its way to my anus. A finger slips in and starts' doing it's best to piston in and out of me, which is enough to get me to cum in John's ass. At the same time it's obvious from the gripping of my cock along with the bellows I'm hearing that John is cumming down Sara's throat.

We're all pretty spent, sticky, sweaty, and hungry. John suggests that we hit the showers which both Sara and I quickly agree to. He had mentioned in our talks before I came to visit that there was an outdoor shower area and he and I both agreed that would be our shower spot while Sara said she was going to use the ladies indoor facilities. So we got on the golf cart and took off for the showers. We each did our own thing and I really enjoyed the freedom of showering outside. When we were all done we went back to the camper. They had purchased a coffee cake and some fruit for breakfast which we all shared and enjoyed while nude outside at the picnic table.

As we finished cleaning up breakfast John suggested another dip in the pool. Since none of us had anywhere to be (but also knew we weren't up for more play right that minute) the pool sounded like a great idea. We got our stuff together and piled back into the golf cart. We arrived at the pool and put our stuff down and all took a quick dip. We flirted a bunch and talked with a few other pool goers but everything at that point was pretty low key. After an hour we'd all had our fill of the heat and headed back to the camper.

On the way to the camper we noticed that something was going on down at Fantasyville as quite a few other golf carts were over there. So of course John took us down to see what was going on. A guy named Barry was there with John and Sara's neighbor, the former stripper named Mandy. She is strapped into some hanging gizmo that I hadn't seen when I was there yesterday. Her legs are spread wide open and Barry is feeding her the biggest cock I've ever seen in person, and probably larger than any I've even seen on a white guy in porn. (He has to be 65-70 years old.) Mandy was taking this like a pro and John is giving her what I found out was 11 inches of thick wood in and out faster than you'd think a guy his age could do it. She's screaming and quite a crowd is there watching. Many of those watching are also in the tent doing things on their own. There is one older lady sitting in the same seat Sara was in yesterday and with another woman eating her out. There is another with a woman getting plowed by another guy. And on the other side is a man tied to a table that is inclined and a woman is pushing her cunt against his cock while sucking off another guy standing at her head.

Unfortunately there wasn't much room left in the tent, so we decided to go back to the camper. Sara practically pushed me down on the bed and started to suck my cock the second we got back. John just stood there watching and jacking his own cock. When Sara felt that I was hard enough she got on my cock and told John to pick a hole for his cock. He apparently felt like her ass needed filled as he lubed his cock we both felt him enter her anus. I could feel him build up momentum in her ass while she tried to gyrate on my cock. He was giving it to Sara pretty good. We went at that for quite some time but I never felt like I was going to cum. John didn't cum in that position either so we rotated. Sara had John lay down and she took his cock fully into her throat, while John asked me to allow him to suck my cock which I had no problems doing.

Sara then told me she wanted me to sit on John's cock while she sucked his balls. I had no problem with this and got in the correct position. John stroked my cock while his cock was filling my rectum. As I started to get close to cumming thanks to John's expert stroking I clenched down pretty hard on John's cock and that was enough to make him erupt. Feeling his cum empty into my ass made me cum all over John's stomach. I caught my breath for a minute and I felt John's cock start to deflate as it popped out. Sara took John's cock into her mouth and cleaned him off. She then worked on catching all the dripping cum from my ass and licked out anything that was trying to stay. John was scooping up all the cum from his stomach and was eating it all from his hands. I rolled off of John and lay next to them on the bed and was drifting in and out of consciousness.

I'm not sure how much time passed but after I woke up again I noted that I was alone in the bed. So I got up and found Sara in the kitchen preparing some food for lunch. John was outside grilling. Sara asked me if I wanted a drink, but I just asked for water which she provided. I helped her carry out some food and drinks and we waited on the grilling to be done. We chit chatted a bit and watched the nude world go by. It was pretty obvious that we were all pretty spent.

After eating we all went back to the showers where we all three of us used the outdoor showers, all helping one another lather up. A few people walked by while we were playing and smiled, but nothing more than that happened. Eventually we ended the fun and went back to the camper. I started to pack up my belongings and start to put on my clothes for the journey home. As I was going to say goodbye to Sara she comes up to me and gives me a huge kiss. But as that is happening John comes up behind me and unbuttons my fly and pulls out my cock. Sara stops kissing me and then smiles and goes to her knees. John kisses me from behind and then smiles as well. He goes down to his knees and then they both begin sucking my cock and playing with my balls. My cock somehow starts to get hard again. They play around with me for at least 10 minutes, but I never get close to cumming, I'm pretty dried up at that point. Eventually they come up for air and then both come up and kiss me together. They then allow me to put my quickly softening and very sore cock away and we all say goodbye. John puts my stuff in the golf cart and drives me to my car, helps me load up the car and then shakes my hand and we say goodbye. We both thank each other for a great weekend and talk of getting together again soon. But that is another story for another day.

12