Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prue dearest," she announced, "release Amanda's hands from her binds. I think she could put her hands to better use than to have them up in the air behind her head like that!"

Prue did as requested and now Amanda could drop her hands down and help Cedric along with his task of eating a woman. The beautiful high-cheeked blonde haired Texas vixen wasted no time either; politely nodding to Prue, then seizing Cedric's powdered wig and tossing it to the side so that she might grab the footman's shortish brown hair properly and steer him around in her lovely pink sex flower. She cooed at the young boy and offered hushed happy words of encouragement with,

"Yes Cedric (giggle) OOOHHH YEAH darlin'... run your tongue up and down my little tulip folds like you are doing... yes dear...UNHH... Oh just like that...straight up to my little (giggle)... oh yes... my little hood with your tongue ... that's it darling... suck my clit like you're doing... you 're doing fine!"

And so it went. Cedric munched at the lovely pink blossom of Amanda's sex while gazing up into her warm green eyes. She really was making his first time something special; something more that it would have been had he simply found a girl from the village who'd relented and decided to smash with him in the back of a car someplace or in his bedroom when his mum was not home. Amanda continued to coo and move the boy around by his head of hair with gentle tugs and pushes; urging to make playful little tugs at her labial piercing and tease at her pain/pleasure threshold before bringing his lips back up for a mash against her hooded starter button. She finally settled in for a hip gyrating selfish clitoral blowjob, urging the boy to suck at her pink hooded bean in the same fashion as she'd sucked upon him just a minute prior.

The lewd lurid spectacle of this all was not lost upon the audience. Anika had planned this spectacle well; a beautiful experienced American call-girl plucks the innocence of a handsome young village boy from Surrey. Anika had noticed Cedric immediately when she'd hired him the previous year. She'd thought seriously about plucking the flower of the cheerful good-looking young groundskeeper but decided to save him for something special; opting to instead promote him from outdoor yard-work to indoor servant.

She figured she'd eventually tap that long youthful cock of his and empty those two hardboiled egg sized balls beneath it but she first wanted to save him for a special occasion such as this and with some-one such as Amanda who'd be a true crowd pleaser. Her hunch had paid off! Around the room as the orchestra filled the chamber with the music of Vivaldi, women began to rub and tickle absentmindedly at their own nipples and one or two men found their cocks for an inspired tug; the whole time eyes did not leave the spectacle of Amanda and the young man gobbling her hooded bean in the sex swing!

Anika bid Brad to get up off her and she positioned herself up at the foot of the bed with her head low and her ass up high where she could view the proceedings better. She had Brad now mount her from behind in a deep stretching doggy-style fuck so that they could both observe Amanda's performance. She had Reggie join Annette on the bed beside them; no sense letting her BFF "go without," Anika mused. As Reginald mounted Annette on all fours next to her, the hostess now bid Prue to get down beneath Cedric's legs on the mat and suck upon him while he continued to munch the lovely twat-truffle of the happily agitated Amanda. The energy of the room was absolutely electric and inspired members of the audience more and more took this as their cue...

Women were bent over at the waist and cocks were placed either at the mouths of their pink puss-juice scented sex-holes or at the puckered ports of their lovely bums. Eyes however, remained fixed upon the boy becoming a man with the two experienced women at the swing. The orchestra finished with Vivaldi and switched to a Haydn concerto as inspired loins thrashed in the room, deep sucking breaths were heard, and the floor vibrated from the feint but continuous BOOM BOOM BOOM downstairs in the ballroom.

#

And speaking of downstairs; Ted and Fabio were making quite an impression at the bar. Penelope had thrust drinks into the hands of Sandra, Gisele, Shelby, and the two drivers; only to have Ted after few sips make a comment that there was stronger steam in his piss than what he was sipping there. Penny asked him what he meant by that remark and then Ted spoke of watered down booze and then commented about his days a barkeeper in comparison. One thing led to another; challenges were made by the diminutive naughty barmaid hobbit to the towering black man, insults were exchanged and...

Within minutes a crowd had gathered around as Ted (now behind the bar) as he worked the martini shaker with skill and finesse that had the onlookers oo-ing and ahh-ing! He twirled bottles behind his back and sent booze arcing into the air into glasses with the accuracy of a precision marksman. Just a short distance away, a fuming angry hobbit wench named Penny sulked as she stood on the bar; arms crossed and nose quite out of joint at Ted's sheer cheekiness.

Ted paid the pint-sized thunder-storming female no mind as he now had several beautiful nude women lying over the bar like a row of railroad tracks for one of his special concoctions. He had them hang their heads over the edge of bar with mouths agape in a line as he dropped in crushed ice, lemon-lime, salt, and lastly... a copious quantity of tequila. The ladies on cue sat bolt-upright and shook their heads back and forth as Ted and a host of men cheered. A second later and the women swallowed their upside-down margaritas as applause roared from every direction over the booming rave beat. Ted was a hit!

Penelope seethed with rage and indignation upon seeing this. She was about to provide him a piece of her mind in a most rude and discourteous fashion the it was supremely impolite to suggest she'd watered down ANYTHING when she was met with a quick poke in the ribs. It was a beaming Wendy, the tall Nubian goddess who hadn't taken her eyes off Ted since he'd started mixing.

"He's bloody; marvelous that one is!" she commented in Penny's ear.

Penny was about to turn and let Wendy know PRECISELY what Teddy was, when two large black hands from a powerful giant of a man picked her up and hoisted her aloft before the little she-hobbit knew what was happening. She kicked and screamed in surprise as Ted said in her ear,

"Hope you don't mind luv, I didn't have a shot glass handy. I decided a shot-glass sized barmaid would do in a pinch however!"

Penny struggled for half a tick but presently stopped kicking; now overcome by curiosity as Teddy leaned out over the bar with her to patrons on the other side, the bottle of Tequila seized up in his free hand now as a great tree trunk like arm held her in-place up to his chest. What was he up too?

"Alright mate," Teddy said to a man at the other side of the bar, "just like I told you...SALT!"

The man seized Penelope by one of her tiny feet and licked her foot. A second later Shelby poured a sprinkle of salt on Penny's tiny tootsies. The man commenced licking the salt from the tiny barmaid's toes as Shelby popped a lemon wedge in Penelope's lips and bid her to hold the item in her teeth without swallowing.

"Right," thundered Teddy happily, "TEQUILA!"

Shelby parted her midget BFF's leg's for the fellow and then nodded to the would-be drinker. Ted placed the tequila bottle down below Penny's navel at the top of her public mound and began pouring. The golden Mexican elixir of bad decisions, pounding headaches, and desperate telephone calls to ex-lovers at two in the morning ran down over her sex and the man buried his face into her midget taco salad for a "South of the Border Midget Shot," as Ted had called the drink. Penny's hips involuntarily thrashed and bucked as the fellow's tongue ran up and down her snatch several times; attempting to get every last drop. Presently Ted's voice thundered happily,

"RIGHT MATE, LEMON!"

With that he set the bottle down and flipped Penny over and down to meet the man's face for a kiss. Penny took her cue and bit down on the lemon; letting the juice run into the man's mouth which just happened to be wrapped around her lips. Penny now seized the man by the face and hair for a passionate three count snog until Ted pulled her back up. Penelope; eyes ablaze with mischievous excitement threw her arms tightly around Ted's neck and announced,

"That was wicked! ...WHO WANTS ONE! ... WHO BLOODY- WELL WANTS ONE?"

A multitude of hands shot up and the process resumed; SALT, TEQUILA, LEMON... SALT, TEQUILA, LEMON. For several minutes, guest after guest bellied up to the bar for a "South of the Border Midget Shot;" Ted pouring with strong steady hands and Penelope serving as a delightful little shot-glass, while Shelby kept the cut lemon wedges coming and pushed the heads of eager men and women up to the willing sex of the horniest she-hobbit this side of the Shire. When the excitement was finally over, three empty tequila bottles lay in the waste basket plus several spent lemon rinds and any animosity or hard feelings Penny could have had for Teddy. From the bar she leapt her nubile naked nugget form onto him and wrapped her arms around his neck saying,

"That was absolutely brilliant luv," she then added, "you realize your fing was poking me in the thigh and my bum-cheeks while you was using me to pour? I was all upset wif that cheeky display of yours and then SLAP; that big fing of yours hits me in the leg. That changed everything wif me!"

"Sorry luv," Ted began to apologize, "but I didn't me to... He was interrupted with the horny hobbit harlot's hand over his lips saying,

"No harm done dearie, I was just finkin' your aim is just off, that all. I've a far better place in mind for you to be poking that rude fing o' yours!"

The little minx midget said something close to Ted's ear. A second later the big man smiled, nodding back in acceptance. Penny turned in Ted's arms and shouted over to her cocktail pushing colleague,

"Hey Wendy girl, takin' another break here!"

"It's alright girl," Wendy said, "I'm taking my break here too!"

Penny now had to do a double-take in the dim light of the ball-room; as apparently Fabio had made it behind the bar as well and he'd been pouring drinks for several minutes now with the exquisitely beautiful Nubian barmaid Wendy. At some point the two had become inspired by some illicit suggestion or occurrence, (possibly a look or a touch or simply a wrinkle of the woman's beautiful nose at him but it didn't really matter anyhow now). Wendy was bent over the bar; still pouring drinks mind you, but with Fabio now pounding her pussy from behind with reckless abandon. That was all Penny needed; peer pressure!

Ted soon found himself lying over the bar with the naughty nympho nugget Penny impaling her pussy down upon his cock. As she slid down upon his massive man-root the little she-hobbit realized suddenly she'd tried to squat down on more black serpent than she'd bargained for... a huge snorting pulsing veiny dragon of a cock (known by the scientific name of Draco Dingus-Humongous Erectus), and she'd rashly decided to take it all up inside her! She plunged herself down upon the massive male meat-missile only for her mouth to become the roundest of wide-"O's." Her eyes went wide as well; as if she were suddenly about to split open like a pea-pod with a thumb shoved up inside!

There was a pause of the laughter and conversation among the on-lookers as if all present were now checking to see if Penny was alright. Even Ted himself reached up a hand to see if he'd somehow gutted the bite-sized bar-wench. Penny's hand grasped his and the two interlocked fingers; Penny's head fell backwards and her gaping mouth pointed at the ceiling as the shock and awe of supreme penetration rendered her momentarily without the capacity for speech. When her voiced did come back it rang clearly with an agonized shriek of,

"AHHHHHHHHHGGGHHH... IT'S BLOODY FOOKING THE BEST THING I'VE HAD IN ME SINCE MY FIRST SIP OF GLENLIVET! BLOODY-HELL TED! FUCK ME!"

And fuck her he did; to the cheers whoops and yells of appreciative on-lookers! Ted's hands found Penny's diminutive hips and he pulled her up and down upon his veiny pole like she was a living thrashing sex-aid. Penny for her part wriggled kicked and screamed with delight at each midget splitting stroke of the cock dep up inside her quim. Within minutes as Penny blubbered and wailed; that very same quim of hers became a splattering font of "Penny-piddlings" that showered down upon Ted and the bar top. Not yet through by a long-shot with her black stallion, Penny screamed to her friend Wendy further down the bar getting her lovely pussy plowed by Fabio,

"Lube girl!"

Wendy knew instantly what Penny was about and pulled open a drawer next to her. With a skillful flick of the lovely Nubian goddesses' arm; a tube of white grease went arcing through the air; to be caught by the skillful hand of Penelope. The lusty bar-midget now unscrewed the cap and with her very-own deft fingers, applied blobs of white greasy slickness to her rude little rectum.

Ted couldn't believe what he was seeing as the biscuit sized barmaid hoisted herself off from his dino-dong; repositioned, and impaled herself down once more upon his shaft, (this time taking him deep up inside her cramped crapper). Penny once again; aided by lubricant and gravity seemed to defy the laws of physics and also those of human anatomy, as she sank down upon Ted's massive member. The result was shall we say; a bit loud? Yes LOUD describes it best!

"EEEEYYAAAAGGGHHH!" howled pint sized Penny as Ted's gigantic black cock planted itself up into the warm snugness of her rear compost pit! Ted for his part had never felt anything THIS FOOKIN' TIGHT aside from that time he'd purchased the wrong sized condoms years before as a teen. He reached up and his hand again locked tiny female fingers, which took his in a vice-like grip as Penny attempted to grip n' squeeze away the pain until her insides adjusted to this enormous thing up her bum-chute that felt like it was trying to push its way out through every conceivable direction! After several seconds she finally caught her breath; nodded, and the two began to fuck as onlookers cheered and hollered in disbelief as to what was happening before their very eyes!

Not wishing to be left out of the perverted poo-chute-penetrating performance was none other than the pint-sized pansexual-pixie Shelby; who as it turns out was feeling both annoyed at being out of the limelight for so very long and somewhat inspired by the rude event taking place upon the bar before her. Without so much as a word to either Ted nor the horribly howling hobbit Penelope (who was too busy anyhow shaking her head and thrashing in sheer wanton agony and bliss to notice), Shelby now mounted the bar and plopped her crotch down on Teddy's face... making a bicycle seat out of him. With her wicked little pixie hand, she coned her fingers into an instrument of penetration and making eye-contact for a brief instant with Penny; she shoved her digits up inside the barmaid's cunt for a good ole' lesbo fisting worthy of any Berlin floorshow!

Penny gasped at what her BFF had just done to her but immediately donned a smile of diabolical glee; etched from one dimple to the other with a mixture of lust and carnal enthusiasm. Shelby's small delicate pixie fist was nailing Penny in just the right "sweet-spot for her g-spot" as Ted's gargantuan shaft plowed from behind on the other side of her vaginal wall! The naughty hobbit retaliated by bringing one hand up to roughly tug and pinch at Shelby's nipples while her other mischievous midget fist snaked past Ted's lips and tongue to plow into her girlfriends cunt-hole for a reciprocal fist-fuck! Realizing his tongue was no-longer required to service Shelby's puss-pie, Ted now commenced to tongue-fucking Shelby's pink backdoor pucker. The stage was now set and it didn't take long.

Only a minute or so of such tight-squeezing, fist fucking, arse-licking, nipple-pulling, hobbit bum-sphincter stretching could the three take! When the triad blew; it was an explosion worthy of action-hero movie; with the two women screaming at the top of their lungs and with Ted roaring like a lion. Shelby and Penny splashed hot girlie brine all over Ted and each other as Ted launched a salty explosion of ball butter up inside Penny's battered intestines while the crowd around them howled their approval! Penny and Shelby collapsed onto one another in a post-orgasmic haze; interrupted by a loud scream to their left.

EEEYYAAAGGGHHH screamed Wendy. Apparently she and Fabio had been inspired by the torrid trio of Penny Shelby and Ted and per their example; Fabio had redirected his cock up Wendy's dusky dung-hole and both of them had rutted to a spectacular orgasm! As Wendy continued to quake and howl through her climax, Fabio screamed and raged as his cock sent clotted curds of cum deep into her colon. More applause and cheers rose up from the crowd.

Little Shelby hopped off from Ted's soaked face and Penny gingerly extracted herself off from the large man's slackening dong. She winced a little as is dick left her bum-chute but she was quite pleased with herself. She may not have taken the entirety of Ted's cock up her arse, but she'd taken enough that she wouldn't walk correctly for a week by the feel of things and he'd spunked a pint of hot penis pudding way up inside her! Ted had also given the barmaid midget something more - bragging rights!

Now Ted and Fabio moved back to the other side of the bar; to the cheers and slaps on the back of appreciative voyeurs. They were immediately set up with a THANK YOU drink from the grateful hands of Penny and Wendy who both let them know, they'd be getting their phone numbers before the night was finished. Needless to say, Ted was most certainly happy he'd not heeded his conscience and stayed with the car!

About that time the two Russian courtesans with the fox tail buttplugs skittered out of the crowd of ravers and up next to Fabio and Ted at the bar. They introduced themselves and said they were most impressed with the performance they'd witnessed concerning the gentlemen's bar exploits (all the way back from the edge of the pit). One thing led to another and there was one suave comment by Fabio, followed by a clever comment from one of the Russian foxes, followed by a snappy comment from Ted, and the four people erupted in howls of laughter as Shelby looked on; knowing her work was going to become even more of a challenge to keep tabs on these two!

A minute later and Ted and Fabio mounted the rim of the orgy pit; each with a giggling Russian harlot tossed over his shoulder (their foxtails sticking from their perfect Russian bums that were pointed currently at the ceiling). The two drivers rather looked more like Vikings who'd completed a successful plundering of a town than limo jockeys! The two men disappeared over the rim into the pit as Shelby shook her head and followed them. The BOOM BOOM BOOM beat of the hyper rave pounded on!

#

Upstairs there was additional pounding going on; that of inspired pelvises and haunches slamming together with frantic purposeful rhythm in the bedchamber of the hostess. Five minutes earlier, Anika had decided Cedric, Amanda, and the ever so helpful Prue could dispense with the formalities of foreplay, as she could see the three had achieved a suitable level of arousal. Like a debauched Roman empress, she had bid Prue to cease fellating the young lad and for Cedric to mount Amanda; still suspended legs-up in the swing.