Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prue now stood behind Amanda reaching around to pull and twist the drop-dead gorgeous blonde's titty nubs as Cedric sawed back and forth in the Texas call-girl's cunt with ardent determination. All the while Amanda's attention was on Cedric; save one moment when she glanced over to the bed and attempted eye contact with Annette (only to find the raven haired Ms. Bishop averting her eyes coldly). Puzzled, Amanda returned her attentions to Cedric, mewing in his ear soft encouragement and looking into his eyes; truly making this "first time" something remarkable and wonderful!

Cedric's senses were completely overwhelmed by the glorious pleasure he was enveloped by now. As the boy thrust himself feverishly in and out of Amanda's squishing warm sex, she stroked his face and pecked at his lips. Her eyes were like two warm reassuring green pools of joy and happiness; showing him that he need not worry as all was good here among friends!

"Yes Cedric," she whispered close to his ear, "you are doing fine.. UNGH! Such a big one too! Such a very lovely gentleman you are... now just keep thrusting those hips of yours just like that hon. OOOhhhh but don't cum just yet sugar! Save that for a bit..."

Amanda kept up her patient coaching and mentoring as Cedric kept plowing away at her. She edged him for several minutes as Prue knelt forward and kissed the pretty Texas tart on her neck and then stole a kiss over her shoulder from the sweating, huffing, puffing boy. Prue's skillful hands now became absolutely nomadic, (roaming all over the bodies of the two fornicators); tweaking and pinching Amanda's nipples, then Cedric's, then down between the two heaving bodies to diddle at Amanda's clitty-bean as Cedric's pelvis slammed into the back of her hand. Prue hands then raked up and down Cedric's back; tracing her fingernails against his skin ever so lightly before repeating the process all over again.

Cedric found himself caught between two women and two wills (and neither of those wills being his)! On one side was Prue; wickedly teasing him up to the brink of testicular detonation. On the other end of his psyche was the calming cooing voice and caressing hands of Amanda; who edged him along and kept him from spending the heavy load in his balls that was building like water behind a great dam, (despite the constant gentle tug and milking of her quim upon the young man).

At last Amanda looked about the room and seeing the faces of Anika, Brad, Annette, Reggie and a score of others about to climax she turned to Prue; giving her a preparatory nod while simultaneously grinding herself hard against the boy's proud pummeling penis, (her own selfish crescendo imminent in just a few strokes)! She found the rhythm and the pace she needed just as a facial tick on Cedric's cheek signaled he was just about "there." Prue's naughty noggin dove down behind Cedric and much to his surprise, the woman wrapped her mouth around his testicles; sucking at them HARD! Amanda's face became a twisted mask of pent up sexual energy, as she clenched her teeth and screamed wild eyed into the boy's face,

"NOW CEDRIC... NOW! EEEEYAAGGH! OH YES DEAR!"

Cedric let himself go and roared in triumphant climax as his balls achieved minimum critical mass; detonating in a white-hot explosion that sent steaming ropes of cum deep into Amanda's quaking quim! Amanda's lungs released a bawling wail as her sex splashed piping hot dew upon Cedric's belly and loins. Her lips seized his and she screamed once more into his mouth as her sex continued to gush and his cock continued to unload in a wet hot joyous release! That was also all it took for the thrashing fornicating voyeurs; who turned their eyes from the scene to the person they were fused at the loins to, and a chorus of joyous howls and bawls shook the room as the orchestra appropriately played Handel's water music!

In the steamy aftermath, Brad lay atop Anika (on whom he'd fallen across immediately following her climax with him). Next to them Reggie had done the same with Annette and she wore the red-headed panting man like a sweaty blanket. All around the room it was the same picture; spent heaving revelers gathering their senses following the blissfully joyous crash of orgasm. One by one, the bodies stirred and slowly pulled themselves upright amid the heat, the sweat, and the funk of carnal humidity. It was just the beginning.

Anika told Cedric to rise and the young man (who was no-longer a boy by anyone's measure in the room); rose to his feet with all but a crown laurels upon his head. She motioned him over to the bed and he complied, stepping away from Amanda and Prue over to join the hostess. Instead of Anika however; he was snatched by the dexterous hand of Annette, who pulled him to the foot of the bed and immediately began to suck his waning erection.

Anika frowned at her greedy BFF who was hogging Cedric's cock all to herself but decided this was more playful shenanigans by Annette and so she allowed her friend the "first post-fuck sample." Annette for her part was savoring and tasting. True she was tasting the salty remnants of the lad's dong drippings, but even more so; she was savoring the briny notes of Amanda's MILF nectar; a particular vintage her tongue had not experienced in some time, (a long time actually; in fact too long)!

"Pass him here," Anika told her, "the taste of a freshly drained virgin cock is a special treat for me."

"Connoisseur Anika?" commented Annette wryly as she slapped Cedric on the bum and sent the lad over to Anika for a suck and a taste.

"Oh darling," Anika replied to the smirking Annette, "you're fully aware that a virgin anything is a rare delicacy in THIS HOUSE!"

The two women shared a loud cackle. Anika sent Brad off the bed and did the same to Reggie; bidding Amanda to throat fuck Reggie back to stiffness and for Prue to do the same to Brad. Anika then began to suck life back into Cedric's pego as Annette lay next to her for a few minutes, (snatching the young man's cock away from her friend to pop him back into her own greedy mouth every now and again). In no time, the two women had sucked and throated young Cedric to bold new prominence and Anika told him to take up a position behind her in the doggy fashion just as Bradley had done before. She was ready for more "entertainments."

Anika now had Brad climb down underneath Amanda; his own bum resting on the stacked mats and his rampant cock pointing up to protruding cheeks of her bum; which hung suspended in the swing through a large conveniently placed hole in the seat. Anika ordered Prue to get on all-fours and commence to gobble at Amanda's snatch with Reggie mounting his good wife from behind for a good husbandly plowing. As for Brad, she now had Prue notch the tip of his cock at the delightful pink pucker of Amanda's vulnerable anus; up through the gaping swing-seat hole!

Brad grabbed Amanda by the hips and thrust himself deep into her bum chute; making the lovely Texas call girl groan and shudder as the man's cock shot deep up inside her innards! The four began to fuck as did many members in their appreciative audience. Cedric at Anika's signal; sheathed himself up the hilt in his bosses' quim as Annette pulled herself close to Anika's ear.

"You throw a wonderful party dear!"

"You've supplied it with lovely stunt cocks of all kinds," Anika answered, "I'll have my one of my servants go down to find our missing friends; Shelby, Gisele, Sandra... oh, and those two Russian girls what are their names?"

"Svetlana and Ludmilla?" Annette replied.

"Yes," Anika mused, "I simply love their furry boots and their little silver fox-tails. I'm sad I hadn't thought of it! Oh... and we need Teddy and Fabio up here. I think it's most certainly time!"

Anika called over the pretty be-whigged servant girl with the smallish breasts who'd originally been tasked with lighting the candles in the room. She relayed to her the list of people whom she'd just mentioned to Annette and sent the girl to find them immediately. She then turned over her shoulder to Cedric.

"MMMMnnn, that's lovely what you are doing Cedric," she mewed as he sawed in and out of her puss-hole, "now stick that cock of your in Annette here; she and I intend to share you!"

Cedric withdrew and shifted himself over to the lovely upturned bum of Annette; proceeding to provide Ms. Bishop's bum a good stout rogering as Anika watched her lovely female messenger leave the room and close the door securely behind her. The hostess then turned her attentions to the four people gathered in front of her at the swing. Annette began to OOH! and AHH! with the vigorous thrusts of the young cock up her freshly fucked quim and she too turned her attention to the performance before her. Everyone in the room now had in fact; turned to the "swing show," as four players shagged and rutted in front of the bed.

Amanda for her part was wallowing in her own wanton pleasure vs. pain paradox as the shaft of Brad split her hiney in such wonderfully nasty joyous way! Her eyes narrowed as she allowed herself to be swept away by the excitement of that foul wickedness of it combined with the lovely sensation of Prue's mouth upon her sex (which was only intensified by the sight of Reggie plowing his wife vigorously from behind -just over Prue's shoulder). The gorgeous Texas courtesan allowed herself to sink down down down into the depths of her own hedonistic impulses and desires. She simply loved her job!

The orchestra began to play Bach and in the corner of the room; a curtain was pulled back as a nude chorus of eight blindfolded beautiful women behind it stood and began to sing. Anika was outdoing her own previously recognized talents for spectacle and showmanship! The BOOM BOOM BOOM of the hyper-rave down in the ballroom below raged on; up through the vibrating floorboards, as the events of the evening continued unabated.