Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby surveyed the actions at the swing and left her three batsmen waiting for a go with Amanda. She now rounded up a collection of unattached ladies. Grabbing several throw pillows, she tossed them about the floor near the bed and the mats.

Shelby had the women make themselves comfortable on the cushions before organizing them into a lovely daisy chain. The onlookers in the crowd squeezed in closer from the edges of the room; the candles blazed and cheered-on the sexual contestants on the swing mat and bed. Hands stroked cocks, fingers diddled upon clits, the orchestra played Mozart; all as a lovely nude blindfolded female soprano began to sing!

At the foot of the bed, Bradley Knight found himself lying upon his back. His erection pointed to the ceiling, tall and proud like Big Ben; the tip of his cock notched up into the entrance of Ludmilla's nookie nest... or was it Svetlana? Anyhow.. the tall lovely Russian beauty was squatting herself down upon Brad's nob; allowing her weight to achieve just the correct amount of pressure sufficient to overcome friction and inertia so that a second later ...SWWOOSH! she sank down upon the shaft and her chin fell open like a nutcracker doll!

"EEEEEYYYAGGGHHH!" Svetlana screamed (or was it Ludmilla- I simply cannot remember). Brad's cock shot straight up inside her; and was now playing billiards with her vitals by the feel of things! The lovely blonde Russian took several deep full breaths until she'd calmed herself. Her smile returned.

She now accommodated Brad's generous dong up inside her like a snug n' cozy nesting doll that just happened to be attached to a pair of hen's-egg-sized testicles. She began to gyrate hips. With the confidence of a Soviet pole-vaulter she nodded her pretty head that all was well! She now pulled the silly toy cowboy hat from Brad's head and placed it upon her pretty noggin; having decided to play a little game called "ride em' Cossack" with her blonde "babushka-bestie," (who still hovered over Mr. Knight like a lovely female colossus).

The towering partner in crime Ludmilla (or possibly it was Svetlana; those two really did look like twins with their furry boots and foxtail butt-plugs), leaned forward and gave her girlfriend a sweet lip-sucking kiss. She then stepped over Bradley's upturned face and squatted down; flipping her fox-tail butt-plug out of the way at the last moment. Brad's chiseled profile became deeply embedded up in her Slavic snatch; her silver tail whimsically hanging over the top of the man's handsome head like a ridiculous Davey Crocket hat!

Now the two brazen blonde Baba-Yagas cackled and shrieked with glee; joyously bucking atop their new mount! Hips gyrated and lovely little heads whipped as their excitement grew with every second. They fell forward onto one another; each of the Russian tarts holding up the other while laying greedy kisses nibbles and pinches upon the lips, neck, and titty nubs of the girl before her!

Brad plowed his loins far up into the heartland of one beauty while his tongue lips and nose dug deep into the caviar-pit of the other! In a few minutes, briny puddles from the two women began to accumulate under Brad's head and bum. The two ice queen riders now fused lips in a torrid Sapphic snog; frantically attempting to simply "hold on" as wonderfully coursing man-flesh heaved and feasted beneath them and their cunnies shamelessly ran and flowed! It was now clear to all present that something powerful was gathering momentum inside the cores of these women; like a runaway Siberian Express!

The crowd of wanking and diddling onlookers now craned necks and tilted heads in an attempt to better catch a glimpse of the events unfolding both at the swing with Amanda and upon the wrestling mat with Bradley and his two Russian hussies. The carnal energy was absolutely contagious; worse than the most virulent of illnesses I'm afraid! It spread like electrical current around the room as hands pumped dicks and fingers pawed pussies with inspired energy and enthusiasm! The female servant in her high powdered wig and apple-sized breasts was not immune; leaning into the room from her post at the wall near an ornate French mirror as her hands gently stroked her swollen nipples and her eyes followed events with rapt excitement. Anika and Annette upon the bed were not immune either.

Anika now squirmed as much out of appreciation for the awe-inspiring sight taking place before her as she did from the gluttonous greedy gobblings of Prue upon her grateful girlie-gash! Annette whose head was hanging over the overstuffed mattress; fell far too easily under the spectacular spell. She could only take her eyes away from the scene long enough to turn back to Cedric and gasp,

"Cedric darling, give me that pego of yours- I'm ready for it up my bum! MMMmmnn hurry dearest please!" Her hands were a frantic blur upon her puss-petals as the boy most hastily complied. He placed the bell-shaped head of his dong at the aperture of Annette's pink poo-port and the wicked temptress did the rest; leaning back firmly against the surprised lad's prong. The boy's veiny shaft of flesh bent slightly for the briefest of moments before pushing through the snug pink pucker into the naughty squeezing warmth Annette's lovely anus!

HAAAAAHHH! Cedric gasped in wide-eyed surprise at the exquisitely decadent pleasure now gripping his coursing throbber up and down its blood engorged length from all sides it seemed. Instinctively his hands grabbed Annette's hips and he began to row at her rump with youthful zeal! Annette gasped and chuckled in contentment at the lovely bit of "poo-plugging" she now was being subjected to. MMMMM she thought to herself, MUCH BETTER! She then turned and her eyes focused intently at the spectacle unfolding beyond the bed as her fingers strummed feverishly at her juicing sex.

Over the next few minutes the noise from the frolicking at the swing, at the mat, and on the bed became a great smacking gasping cursing din of sex; even competing in volume with that of the orchestra and the choral group in the two far alcoves! Amanda now began to feel as though she'd happily split open like a pea pod; what Reggie's cock pushing down her throat at one end, and the tandem juggernaut cocks of Ted and Fabio pistoning her pussy and poo-pucker respectively at the other! She was in a word: delightfully airtight and stuffed if one were to put it plainly!

She also could somehow tell now that tensions were rising to delightfully explosive levels. Not only did her call-girl experience tell her that all three men would spend their loads soon, she could sense another of her own shattering orgasms building deep inside her. She moaned like a banshee with a horrible bellyache; reveling in the heavy crush of brutish man-flesh that pushed and fucked from all sides; loving every stroke, every cock pulse, every drop of sweat that fell upon her body and mingled with hers. She was simply on fire now!

Next to Amanda and her three swordsmen, Brad had brought his two St. Petersburg amazons up to fever-pitch boil of frenzied distress and agitation. Both women now sobbed and shrieked as though dancing upon hot coals instead of riding Brad's face and dong. All witnesses present could tell that whatever it was building momentum inside the two Russian ice maidens, it was sending both hurtling down the same track towards one another at break neck speed!

Despite being pinned underneath the two Slavic sex-harpies, Brad was very much at an advantage now. He'd recently came inside the lovely bung-hole of Amanda and his staying power was even when at times of immense excitement; one for the comic books. It could be said that his super hero power was that once he'd busted his nut-nectar, he could thrash and plow hard and with reckless abandon. It was therefore the case that he was able to provide these two "ratchet Russian's for rent" from the far frozen north, the full uncut measure of his "British might and majesty!"

The crowd of onlookers all took a breath as the two Russian women were poised on the edge of something enormous; a shared excitement and urgent need for release as they now incoherently shrieked and howled! Their hips and girly loins moved faster and faster atop Bradley; as if they were attempting to start a fire with their hot quims. Then they simply both made eye-contact and exploded; flinging themselves together in a mutual embrace as the full force of their climaxes ripped them apart from within!

In a great calamitous cacophony of sound, sobs, and "babushka banshee" wails, the two hussies of the frozen north screamed through a shared an orgasm worthy of the sagas that would have forced Tolstoy to devote forty pages alone to describe! Twin hot cascades of female juicings spilled out of their cunts and onto Brad as the women's splatter-gasms came and came and came like a broken waterpipe! The warm puddles under Bradley grew and grew until they joined beneath him in small pond of warm salty quim drippings.

The crescendo of energy set loose by the two ice maidens had a Chernobyl-esque chain reaction thoughout the room. Groans and muffled whines were heard everywhere as cocks spouted with sympathetic spoogings and quims ran like streams. A great collective gasp rose up from the crowd of onlookers as men gasped and women shuddered with appreciative releasings. Anika atop Prue's probing proboscis whimpered and quaked; letting go with a whining crescendo of shakes and lovely tremors. Annette's boiler temperature had already been dangerously "red-line" for several minutes due the enthusiastic ass-shagging she been subjected to from the youthful Cedric, (and that's not to mention the visual effect of torrid scenes at the swing and on the mat). Now she cut loose with a gut-wrenching scream of joy as her lady-dew ran down in a steaming hot squirt; further dampening the bed with her briny spendings.

Cedric for his part, could stand it no longer. He was up to his balls in the bum of a beautiful world class MILF and her colon had milked him exquisitely now for several minutes. He was also just as much inspired and filled with heady excitement by the performances at the foot of the bed; so that when Annette's howler of an ass-gasm commenced; he felt his own nutsack tighten, a snarl found its way out from his nose and he blew a torrent of "testicle tartar" deep into the woman's tight torrid tush-tunnel. His happy shout of boyish release rattled the far windows!

At the swing now Amanda; though she could not see events clearly about the room, could clearly hear them! Between the noise of joyous spending and crescendos (and the simultaneous penile plunderings of her three holes), the airtight Texas beauty finally allowed her excitement to simply take her over the edge. She came hard and screaming loudly; her mouth gagged by Reggie' cock that had been ramming her tonsils up til now. Her shakes and spasms created a three-way detonation among-st her male handlers as Fabio, Ted and Reggie all could hold-back no longer. All three gentlemen roared and filled Amanda with hot salty jizz. She was now transformed into a well-filled pastry of a woman; as scalding cock custard splashed down her throat, into the back of her womb and straight up her Texas tailpipe!

All about the room now, loud cries and moans of impassioned excitement and joy rang out; so much so that members of the orchestral group and the chorus actually gave in to their own nagging curiosity; pulling down their blindfolds to see what all the fuss had been. Immediately their mouths hit the floor when they registered the scene. Their eyes were then met by the steady gaze of Anika, who did not admonish them for their peeking. On the contrary; from her perch upon Prue's pretty puss gobbler Anika beckoned to them saying,

"Ladies and gentlemen of our musical ensemble, you've played and sung beautifully! Now I ask that you join us as I believe we may be short-handed for what is to come next. Miss Shelby will situate you!"

Shelby rose from the steaming daisy-chain pile of female flesh and flew into action. She'd already found several more men to fill in the line for turns with Amanda; now she'd put all the men from the orchestra in the gang-bang line as well, (plus she'd now filled the mass of writhing female flesh on the floor to brimming capacity with female musicians and singers). As an added touch (despite not having the express permission from Anika), the impertinent Shelby motioned the servant girl with the smallish breasts and the tall powdered wig away from the wall and into the mass of Sapphic entanglement she'd created. The girl looked over at Anika who silently smiled and nodded, then she switched on the sound system for the bedroom, (immediately filling the chamber with music from the ballroom downstairs). The girl then moved to pile of happily thrashing laughing naked women.

Anika now turned her attentions to the performers in front of her; deciding it was time to change things up once again. She dismounted Prunella Pratt and had Fabio join her upon the bed. She then had Reggie to move to Brad and the two Russian strumpets (who'd finally recovered and were awaiting Anika's instructions). She bid Prunella to immediately begin sucking upon Cedric; telling him that his cock would be needed again quite soon.

As Prue gobbled the bum-chute-fouled tadger of the young man, Anika had Annette mount Fabio's face and Anika herself mounted the Brazilian gentleman's slackening member. Both woman now sat astride the chauffeur facing the foot of the bed like they had doubled-up together on a motor scooter; Annette leaning forward to throw arms around Anika and whisper in her BFF's ear,

"More naughty business?"

"You'll see!" Anika replied devilishly. Her gaze turned to Ted; still encased in Amanda's quim and gently rocking his hips against her so as not to lose his wood.

"Ted," she hollered merrily," please help our friend Amanda up and then have her suck you back to stiffness next to our other performers please!" Ted complied and no sooner had Amanda been helped up from the swing by the gallant chauffeur than she found herself on her knees blowing him as Annette and Anika's eyes followed the "progress" of things with interest. Anika's attention now turned to Brad, Reggie, and the two Russian call-girls.

"Brad and Reggie," she said to the men waiting direction, "I think our two Russian beauties have had quite enough stretching from those lovely fox-tailed bum-plugs. Remove them please, and I think its time you had them go asses up and heads down for our amusement. Have them face the opposite wall when you do!"

Brad and Reginald did as asked. The positioned the pair of St. Petersburg strumpets on their hands and knees; their bums pointed to the ceiling and their heads facing away from the bed (but where Anika could still see their faces in the large French mirror on the opposite wall). When the two women were in position, their butt-plugs were removed: there was a question as to what would be done with the faux fox-tail novelties. In burst of inspiration; Reggie seized both devices and ran back to the bed; depositing one plug each in the naughty keisters of Anika and Annette before returning to Brad and the Slavic harlots.

"Well done Reggie - BRAVO! Oh and Ludmilla and Svetlana, don't worry about your lovely little fox-tails... Annette and I shall keep them warm here for you!" Annette let out a wicked snort and a giggle as Fabio blew the fake silver tail out of the way down below at her rump, (as it had momentarily gotten in his eyes). Now Reggie and Brad turned and faced the opposite wall as well; mounting their Russian mares and placing their cocks at the entrances to their lovely Cyrillic corn-crappers. Groans were heard from the two ice maids as the cocks found head-way into their foul backdoors.

Anika studied the expressions of all four performers in the French mirror. She smiled with satisfaction. After a minute or so of observing this bid of boudoir buggery, Anika turned her attentions back to Ted whose erection was now restored thanks to the dutiful Amanda, ramming the tip of his cock down her throat as far as it would travel.

"Ted," she directed, " lie down on the mat slightly away from our four friends; you'll need the space dear. Amanda; I want you to take his cock up your arse and to lie back against him!"

In short order Ted was on the mat with his cock pointed up towards the delightfully descending dung-hole of Amanda. The Austin vixen, (no novice at such things mind you); still had to squint grunt and grimace as she slowly squatted down and took the head of Ted's throbbing black mamba up her Texas rose-hole; the stretch to her insides becoming something that was absolutely jaw dropping for her. Her eyes went wide in the French mirror against the wall and the ever-kinky Anika squirmed her hips with delight atop Fabio's cock, (as she could see that Ted's cock was absolutely splitting Amanda's innards as she descended upon it)!

AAAAAGGGHH OOOHHH! Amanda howled as she took the monster dong up her already battered bum-chute; sending it deep into her entrails. Again for her there was a long silence from both her and Ted as she merely caught her wind and adjusted. She then relaxed and leaned back with the colossal cock up her insides. She turned her head to Ted and said to him happily,

"Ok darlin', just like before! I'm good now... start fuckin'!"

Ted began plowing slowly, up n deep into Amanda; thoroughly enjoying himself. Amanda let out a gasp of excitement mixed with a bit of pride. After all; she'd been reamed by some big members in her time, but this was an altogether new level of buggery for her poor lil' ole Texas dirt road! As she shut her eyes and allowed the naughty selfish pleasure to sweep over her like a wave; the hostess Anika surveyed the scene and nodded her head approvingly.

She now decided that an expensive high quality call-girl such as Amanda with two free holes at the moment was a tragic waste of her hard-earned money. She promptly decided to "put more men on the job," and called for Shelby. The girl rose her pretty little head in good order from the clot of knotted tangled women at the daisy chain as the hostess asked to please move the next group of men, "into their starting positions."

Shelby brought the two Arab princes up to Amanda and Ted while the Turkish fellow behind them patiently waited "his turn." Quite unceremoniously one prince went down between her thighs; sheathing himself up to his royal balls in her quim while the other prince dangled his regal cock at Amanda's lips. Without so much as a second thought, the curvy courtesan opened her mouth and began to fellate his falafel with gusto. Anika then politely thanked Shelby, who skipped her pixie-ass merrily back to the her place in the puss-pile.

Annette now squeezed Anika tight around her waist and perched her chin over her BFF's shoulder as the two women continued to ride Fabio and watch the spectacle before them. They gawked in shameless excitement at the depraved choreographed couplings on the mat; along with a host of other revived voyeurs in the audience, (who all craned necks in the direction of the performance with interest). In the space of about ten torrid minutes the fornicators at all three stations on the mat began to cry and gasp as their crescendos arrived with crashing force!

The two Russian renta-sluts were the first to thrash and wail; the buggering of their arses by Brad and Reggie having taken its cumulative toll by now. Anika and Annette gasped with excitement and smiled with approval at the joyfully tortured reflections of the two Cossack courtesans in the wall mirror as they sobbed through loud climaxes. Reggie and Brad both howled in triumph as their balls blasted hot spunkings deep into the battered bum-chutes of the St. Petersburg pair.