Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to them, the two Arab princes wheezed and gasped as if they were now being taken up to paradise; one of them sending salty seed splatterings deep into Amanda's already sodden quim; the other dumping the hot contents of his balls deep down her throat. A split second later, Ted screamed as if seized by a cardiac arrest. He launched a hot load of nut-butter straight up inside Amanda's poor pounded po-po while the Texas call-girl quaked through yet another powerful air-tight girlie-gasm! Applause rose up from the bed, the assembled voyeurs, and the conjoined female members of the daisy chain!

With that, Anika decided that a "bit of rest and relaxation" might be necessary for a significant portion of the performance troupe. She congratulated Ted, Brad, Reggie, and the two Russians for a job well done; plus she thanked the two Arab princes for their charitable donations of sweat and seed for evenings entertainments. Before the group was dismissed, both Russian trollops hopped to the bed and unceremoniously plucked their foxtail butt-plugs from Anika and Annette's bums with a happy giggle, returning each plug to the "cum-leaky" bum of the rightful furry-booted owner. Satisfied now that everyone's property was returned, Anika gave the group a gracious wave and then sent the whole lot off to the writhing pile of women at the daisy chain; leaving Amanda alone on the now absolutely drenched athletic mat. She wasn't alone for long!

Shelby saw all this as her cue and immediately she was up to her feet and moving. Like a nubile border collie she drove three more gentlemen in the line (including the rather largish Turkish fellow) up to the mat for a torrid tumbling with the tempting Texas trollop patiently waiting there. Amanda looked at the men and nonchalantly wiped a dribble of cum from her lips as the men stood beside her (she'd pulled a train this size before; nothing new here). What was different and what made her suddenly stand up and take notice was nature of Anika's next instruction; given instead to Annette over hostesses' lovely white shoulder.

"Annette dearest," she directed, "be a good girl and join in the show."

The evening had been a night of firsts. There was a first high class posh society orgy for Ted, there was a first fuck for young Cedric, there was Brad's first experience with two Russian call-girls. Now in the middle of a blow-out of a sex party with everyone watching; for the first time ever concerning a sexual matter...Annette balked.

"Anni what?" Ms. Bishop exclaimed in shocked surprise.

"Well darling," Anika said over her shoulder to her dumbfounded BFF, "you seem to have a bit of history with that one on the mat; I think it would be interesting to see two trains race down the track alongside one another!"

"But Anni I ... I.. I mean you can't.." Annette started to say but the pretty brunette found herself interrupted by her ever calm but no less earnest blonde BFF with,

"Oh now don't argue Annette dear! I've never known you to avoid the spotlight... especially when it involved a potential cavalcade of cock and a cascade of cum. MOVE GIRL!"

There was a pregnant pause. It was one of those bits of awkward "dead air" in an otherwise carefully orchestrated evening that makes spectators look about the room uneasily and even avoid making eye contact as somebody at the "event" is suddenly overcome with a bit of apprehension for one deep-seated reason or another. More than a few spectators standing about in their birthday suits or lying about in the daisy chain suspected this was more carefully planned performance art on the part of Anika, but wasn't. It simply wasn't!

There was a reason why Anni had lockers installed at the front of the estate in the coat check area... to insure all baggage was checked there (and of EVERY variety)! Annette knew this was simply no exception. She also painfully aware she was now observed from every corner of the room by a hundred curious eyes; to include those of the lovely Amanda.

She sucked in whatever it was that was invisibly gnawing at her and promptly hopped off Fabio. She left the bed; having made the determination that she would indeed soldier-on for as long as the party lasted and put on her "face." She walked to the mat and stood next to Amanda, (who remained silent). Presently Shelby brought up three more gentlemen and ushered them to Annette. She then turned back to the queue of men and had them break up into two separate lines; one leading up to Amanda still and the other now leading up to her employer.

And so it began for Amanda and Annette. The two beautiful MILFs; one blonde one brunette found themselves on the sex-soaked mat next to each other as would-be swordsmen furiously plied at their holes. Annette found herself lying across a prominent MP; whose prominent member at the moment was plowing her "rump parliament" with vigor. In her mouth she was gagged by a famous talk-show host (who was quite uncharacteristically rendered tongue tied at the moment as well). Down in her quim she was being probed by an upstanding official from the London Vice squad; so it was all the more ironic that her snug puss-hole gripped his night-stick with a friendly vice-like squeezing, (rivaling the cuddling skills of any boa constrictor)!

Next to her Amanda settled-in with a famous footballer up her bum, a noted author in her mouth, and the largish Turkish fellow saddling up to her Texas twat for a happy gallop. When the Turk first knelt between her legs with his cock in his hand looking rather more like a wicked veiny minaret than a penis, she gasped at the sight. She was not intimidated by the size of the cock (sizeable as it was); she was however, more frightened by the great mass of the hairy brutish fellow wielding it. He fell upon her and crushed her with his sweaty bulk; the head of his cock finding the entrance to her nookie-nest. He began to rut at her. He leaned a rough face with a bushy black mustache forward and commenced to hungrily chew at her neck and shoulders. All the while, his thick sweaty hands mangled and man-handled her breasts as he took her, (and rudely take her he did)!

It wasn't penetration as much as it was forceful coercion by the ardent Ottoman. It didn't matter however. There was one thing the Istanbul bully hadn't counted upon; Amanda's special hankering for such rough sweaty treatment. She loved dominant brutes; loved being groped by 'em, loved being made to feel fragile beneath them. For a pint sized piece of Austin ass, the frailty and vulnerability were an illusion, (as was her perceived ladylike weakness).

Countless hours of weight training and yoga had conditioned her five foot frame into a limber sinewy mechanism that was surprisingly strong and cat-like, (and that included her tight pleasure tunnel). She was beautiful and yet formidable; easily overestimated by thuggish men whom she fucked. To put it plainly; she had a spring-loaded bear-trap for a snatch.

When the brutish Bosporus bad-boy got a little rough; she responded with a tight grip that made the man go wide-eyed in surprise (and with no small amount of concern). The whole time she never so much as winced or needed to strain; perfect muscle control was hers but it was still a death grip if there ever was one! Any stronger and it might have qualified her for super-heroine status (complete with cape and a sidekick). As she continued to smash with tonsils and esophagus at the cock between her lips, she turned her eyes to those of the Turk as if to say,

"Watchin' you like a hawk Mustafa! You be a good boy n' give me the squirt I want so that nobody gets hurt; especially you!"

The large sweaty gentleman softened in his "treatment of the goods"; adopting a more gentlemanly disposition and Amanda responded by gripping him with her snatch as if jerking him by hand. She'd taught him a lesson but just the same; the rough treatment was something that made her clit tingle and her nipples become diamond-hard gumdrops. She continued to milk away at the three cocks plugging her holes without a care in the world now; but secretly reveling in the brutish quality of it all. To the untrained eye she was being mastered by all three men; in reality they were merely sweaty toys of meat and muscle that she manipulated with her mouth, quim, and naughty little bottom!

Within the space of about seven minutes, all six men had all succumbed to the snug charms and pleasures of Amanda and Annette. One by one, they'd suddenly been "all snarls and roars" as balls unloaded; dumping salty chowder into both women at various locations of interest depending on their situation. No sooner had they spent themselves then they were up and unceremoniously herded off to the flailing throng of women by none other than the dutiful Shelby. The naughty usherette then brought up still more waiting cocks from the two "trails of male" that now went all the way back to the far windows.

To speed things up (and as a further test of Amanda's and Annette's abilities to multi-task), additional men were brought up to the mat and the two women had each of their hands filled with a hard tadger now to jerk. It had become a true gang-bang now! Anika from her bed perch atop Fabio's cock nodded her head and swished her hips in approval. And so it all went...

As she returned to the pulsing pile of pussy, Shelby noticed that Ted had actually left the scene, as it were. She looked about the room for him: remembering Annette's expressed instructions that he absolutely not be let out of sight. She found him out on the balcony, smoking a cigarette he'd borrowed from a musician in the orchestra. She became curious.

"Are you alright Ted?" she said joining him out in the night air.

"Sorry what?" he said turning about, "Oh Miss Shelby, yes I'm fine here; just burnin' one on the balcony."

From his vantage point on bedchamber's outdoor railing he could clearly see the oak grove next to the estate. He could even make out the limousine that he was supposed to be sitting in, (per Anthony's explicit instructions). He'd made right proper mess of that promise!

"So what do you think," Shelby asked, "are you shocked by all of this?" She made a motion to the naughty activities taking place behind her in the bedchamber. Ted chuckled thoughtfully and commented,

"Absolutely nutters, but brilliant!"

"So what will you do after tonight?" she asked him. Ted took a pull from his cigarette and replied,

"Oh, I imagine I'll be going back to my normal driving job. I have about ten more years in it and then I plan on retiring."

"Y'know Teddy," Shelby said staring at the high moon and then turning back to look the towering fellow in the face, "you've made quite a positive impression here tonight with the guests at the party, with my boss Ms Bishop, and Anik, the lady of the house. They'd most certainly like you back! I heard talk that they'd like you to moon-light at these parties...y'know, what with your bartending skills; not to mention your skills with that thing!" She shot out her hand and cupped the bulbous dangling head of his penis as it drooped in her palm like a tiny elephants trunk.

"Is that so?" said Ted, happy that his presence was "well-received."

"It is-most definitely," replied the flirtatious lil' pixie who moved into his personal space and snatched the cigarette from him for a few puffs before returning it to him and saying, "what's more, you've made a favorable one with me!"

She flung her arms around him in the glare of the moonlight. Ted's fingers crushed out the cigarette and flicked the butt of the balcony to the shrubberies below. He suddenly found the hands and legs of the sexy little spinner upon him everywhere at once it seemed! How such a small little thing could grope and climb and wrap limbs around him so easily was beyond his belief or comprehension. The next thing he knew, he had her bent over the railing; his cock deep in the recesses of her naughty little derriere and Shelby was happily ooohing and aaaahing as Ted plumbed the depths of her bum-hole. Far off at the cars a group of standing chauffeurs hooted and hollered their approval; unaware that it was one of their own who was shagging the young woman furiously on the bedroom balcony.

Inside the chamber, the train of crushing hairy testosterone simply kept coming (and cumming), for Annette and Amanda. Convulsing cock splattered both in and upon the women from every conceivable direction in what seemed like a river of protein. Amanda and Annette for their part remained undaunted, fucking, jerking and sucking with reckless abandon as the cavalcade of cum seemed to blast them now with warm sticky regularity.

In addition to the spouting willies in their cunnies bums and pouty little cocksuckers; Annette and Amanda were developing quite a case of "sticky fingers," (as loads were also being shot into their jerking hands). At a certain point Annette decided to one-up the other woman next to her; deciding that now cocks in her hands would be jerked to the point of no-return then she would turn her head in the direction of the spouting dick to take the full force of a bukkake blast in the face before returning to sucking the dong of some lucky fellow. Amanda caught onto this immediately and followed suit. The train rumbled onward!

Anika now had long since pressed Cedric back into service. Having had Fabio blast her insides full of his Sao Paulo spunkings, she sent the genial Brazilian driver off with Prue to recover in the coursing pile of women (which was now contaminated with more and more spent and recovering males, fresh in from the fray at the gang-bang). Cedric was now given the task of buggering his beautiful boss in her bung-hole as on all-fours she beheld the breathtaking boinking of both the blonde and brunette babes at the bang-mat beyond the bed.

Onward and onward the train came for the two beauties, Amanda and Annette. Like two female gladiators in a carnal arena, they dispatched all comers (or cummers), and sent them spent to the thrashing throng away from the mat. Soon Anika was able to see the tail-end of the ardent line of swordsmen however; like all good spectacles this thing at the foot of the bed finally came to an end.

At long last several Japanese businessmen roared with delight either up into (or onto), the writhing forms of Annette and Amanda; signaling the last great seminal crescendo for the private party. Anika inspired by this final act howled loudly herself and Cedric then sent a warm splash of spoogings deep inside her now well-buggered bum. From out on the balcony a roar and a howl from Ted and Shelby arose; signaling their culmination as well.

With a gracious sweep of her hand, Anika thanked all present for attending the private function and congratulated them all for being part of a spectacular piece of erotic performance art! The hostess then announced that the party was moving back downstairs to the dance-floor. Even the chorus and musicians were invited downstairs to join in the merriment, destined to go on into the morning's wee hours. At that very moment, the door to the chamber opened and the smiling heads of Gisele and Sandra poked inside.

"Is Ted still here? We want him down on the floor!" Gisele inquired happily. Behind them the thunderous rumble of the hyper-rave downstairs pounded with booming clarity and regularity.

"C'mon Ted," Shelby said taking the large man by the arm, "let's get downstairs and get stupid on the ball-room floor!"

"Lead on Miss," Ted said enthusiastically; eager to "assist" the girl with her instructions not to let him out of her sight!

As the merry throng of partiers emptied from the room, Anika held up a hand to Annette and Amanda; stopping them both from leaving. When the last guest had left she waited for the door to close. She then turned to the pretty blonde and her sullen brunette counterpart. Both women were awash in protein; their bodies, hair, faces, even their eyebrows encrusted with drying semen. They were a sticky sight to be sure, but the sullen mood of unfinished "whatever it was" between the two was the most shocking of all for the chagrined Anika.

"Alright you two," Anika addressed them, "I don't know what exactly it is, but I'm leaving this room with the both of you in it. You've both got some history it seems and I think it would be best if you address it." With that she left the room and closed the door behind her.

Amanda turned to Annette. Their eyes met. Annette's face was etched with a note of indignation and her nostrils flared. Amanda's lip quivered ever so slightly as she started to say,

"Annette I've been want to tell you that I'm sorry abou...," her response being cut promptly short by a loud crashing smack across her face by Annette's open palm.

"How dare you!" Annette thundered, "How can you simply stand their and attempt to apologize! You've got some gall thinking I'm so stu-u-pid that you can simply attempt to talk your way out of this - I loved you!"

Amanda felt the searing hot sting on the side of her face. Part of her burned with shame for what she'd done all those years before. Part of her burned with rage. No man was able to touch her in such a fashion and escape unscathed; certainly no woman would - even this one! Her fist clenched and unclenched. She judged the distance.

A moment later the force of her blow sent Annette flying through the air to land upon the bed. Amanda was flying through the air a moment later, right behind her in hot seething pursuit. This was soooo on!

If one has not already guessed; there couldn't have been more "history' between the two women than if one had set them to either side of a TV that only received BBC Two! To understand it all; one must leave Amanda in mid leap and travel back in time to when the two women were both corporate high-achieving twenty-somethings and both ironically were part of a secret clique of educated professionals. It was no secret that they were both successful early on; the two women made meteoric climbs in the corporate world during those years. The irony lay in "after hours activities" where private parties were held at "special gatherings;" a bit like the one they'd both attended that evening, (the difference being less people participating in such a gathering at any one time and the surroundings often not nearly as opulent as the 18th Century manor home they were in now).

Yes, both ladies had been part of the "swing set" and both knew one another quite well from many parties and "get-togethers" where condoms were kept in plain view, car keys were kept in bowls at the door, and secrets were kept in zipped shut mouths. They'd run into each other at many events; first simply noticing one another across a crowded dimly lit room of sweaty steaming bodies, then later casually sharing a cock or two, or with one bumping into the other at a daisy chain. It was always casual and fun; lots of laughs, lots of sex, lots of care-free beautiful people.

Then their two paths diverged. Amanda's company moved her back to the United States and about the same time Annette's fortunes improved dramatically as she suddenly was noticed by her future husband Caesar. The rest of Annette's story is no mystery (as its already been told for the most part), but it's important to note that the fortune of Amanda improved significantly as well at this point in their histories. It was one of those "two forks in the road" events for Amanda and up until now, she'd never seen fit to look back after her decision had been made.

It seems that upon her return to the Austin headquarters, the tempting Texas tart kept up her "after-hours horizontal adventures" with certain discrete members of the corporate hierarchy and their spouses. It was about this time that one thing led to another and through a series of interesting events she and her current Madame Karen stumbled upon one another. Amanda smelled an opportunity and Karen smelled a profit. Amanda went to a few parties where she was compensated handsomely, then a few more, then a few more. Within six weeks of turning high-paying tricks (often with clients whom she'd previously only fucked for sport) she'd placed her three-week notice. She dove into the profession head-first.