Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette lost track of Amanda shortly after the pretty blonde returned home to the states. It was therefore quite a surprise when a few years later when Annette was in a Greek resort of all places; lying in a comfortable deck chair and watching the Adriatic lap a the shore lazily that she suddenly saw the gorgeous Texan stroll up to a free chair wearing a large wide hat and impossibly dark glasses. Annette watched the Austin beauty removed her top and began to apply baby oil to her breasts before laying down to take in the Mediterranean sun.

Was that her? She sat up on one elbow and scrutinized the blonde who'd dropped her sunglasses in the sand next to her wide elegant ladies hat as she'd shut her eyes for a lazy nap (hoping to kill a little bit of the jet lag). It most certainly looked like her. A moment later those two stunning green eyes opened and looked directly at the beautiful topless brunette staring at her from a distance of ten paces and a pretty pair of lips licked themselves and spoke,

"Hello Annette. Yes its me, Amanda."

Suffice to say the two had a bit of catching up to do. Annette related to her all about her engagement to the venerable Caesar and prominent positioning within Praetorian Group that would surely follow. What's more Amanda shared the fact that she was no-longer merely a corporate player, but now simply somebody who traveled in certain elite circles and "played for pay." The diamond necklace about Amanda's neck told Annette the rest. It had been a business doing pleasure for Amanda and it was self evident that business had been both brisk and good!

While Annette was staying at the resort as part of a greater European trade convention, Amanda was fresh off the plane and had just checked in to the resort; having been "on the menu" that evening as part of the entertainments for a group of South Korean businessmen also attending the conference. As both women caught up and gossiped, they detected a certain chemistry. There was a great deal of eye contact and a great deal of smiling; not to mention a an abundance of happy heart-fluttering form all the ions and molecules in the air between the two being "just right."

That same alchemy remained over the next three days of the conference. Every evening Annette and Amanda found opportunities and excuses to share a drink at the bar and even a late night skinny dip in the pool after Amanda had satiated the needs of her Korean clients upstairs (who were left happily depleted and snoring in their bungalow rooms). Both women took breakfast in Annette's room on a private veranda with a magical view of the sea and scattered islands dotting the horizon. When the last day of the conference ended and the corporate suits were all clamoring to check out, Annette found Amanda in the lobby. She crept up behind the pretty blonde and threw her arms around her shoulders from behind.

"I have a surprise for you!" she whispered giving Amanda a hungry kiss on the side of her neck.

"What is it sweetie?" Amanda said reaching back a hand to stroke Annette's short brunette bob head of hair She then pulled the lovely Londoner in for a "good-bye until later" snuggle as she stood in in the queue to check out.

"We are not going anywhere!" Annette announced happily. "I have extended my stay for another seven days. Hell, I've got more than enough company leave saved and I want a REAL vacation. What's more, I just got off the phone with a certain someone named Karen in Austin. She's a real bitch that Madame of yours when she gets woken up in the middle of the night!"

"You called my boss?" Amanda said turning to her and looking at her incredulously.

"Yes I did! I most certainly did, and what's more; after I quoted a price for you that she liked... she crumbled like a house of cards. You're staying with me, c'mon get that bag over to my room and lets get your naked ass out on that beach along with mine!"

The next seven days were a beautiful collection of Mediterranean experiences taken "on the slow" in a lovely romantic interlude for the two women; bankrolled by non-other than the perpetually unsuspecting husband-to-be Caesar back in London and thanks to a bit of financial chicanery on the part of Annette. She whined to her corporate sugar daddy about being supremely exhausted and then made him think it was all his idea that she should stay for another seven days at the resort. As for Amanda's price tag, Annette merely rolled it all up in her quote to her financially advantaged finance who was never the wiser.

Romantic sparks flew during that week of slow sensuous enjoyment. Not only there chemistry, the two became keenly aware of "this thing" between the two of them. It hung between them like sweet intoxicating perfume. They began finishing one another's sentences, brushing little bits of nothing off the shoulders of the other and not wishing to go anyplace without the other one close by. They fed each other at dinner from one another's plates. They danced in clubs in town together into the wee hours and then woke up on gorgeous nameless beaches next to one another as the sun rose in the morning.

It was on day five after both had swum to an island one hundred meters off shore from the resort that the magic became spirited madness and impulsiveness. As the two nude lovers lay on the beach enjoying a mid-morning cuddle on the sand that Annette had an epiphany. She rolled into Amanda and drew the blonde woman's warm nakedness up tight to her own. She opened her eyes and said to her,

"Why end this?"

"Why indeed?" came Amanda's reply as she opened her eyes and smiled back into the face of a woman who had not only purchased her, but stolen her heart.

She felt something for this person whom she'd known for years, but she'd never completely identified such a strong overwhelming connection with Annette until now. This "thing" was theirs; it was fresh, powerful, and strong. It was also as very real! They were in love.

From right there on the beach, a plan was set in motion by the rapidly turning gears in the pretty brunette noggin of Annette. The corporate jet would come in two days. Annette had enough money in a trust fund that she could now start afresh. She'd end it all with Caesar; end it all with Praetorian Group as well.

She'd already had a tempting business offer in Brazil just three weeks prior that was preliminary but taking shape nicely; Amanda would love São Paulo. What was stopping them? She could fly home, tender her resignation, break it off with Caesar and start a life with somebody she truly could start something meaningful with. It was risky, it was daring, it was fraught with risk and her heart raced with excitement because it was what she wanted.

Amanda agreed to it as well, she'd been swept up in this "thing" with Annette and now she was ready to chuck it all and head to South America with her. She simply wished to start a new and exciting life with this extension of her being now embracing her on the sand. It was agreed. It was madness but it felt so right. It was set!

They spent the remainder of the time on pins and needles; like two giddy teenagers who'd decided to spirit one another off to Vegas to elope. Both could not believe they'd found one another and feeding their excitement was the anticipation of true happiness with the one person the stars had created for them. Both waited breathlessly for the day of departure together.

All was not to be however. There came an avalanche of deep shock and heartbreaking disappointment for Annette when she awoke on the morning of the last day. The room was absolutely silent. The space next to her in the bed was empty and Amanda's things were gone. A note was left on the pillow in Amanda's handwriting saying,

"This is crazy. I can't. Marry your man and have the life you deserve! Love you, A."

She was gone. Annette checked the lobby but Amanda had already found a cab and gotten out on an earlier flight. By the time Annette's plane picked up the now stunned Annette at the Island's airport she was numb; as if she'd been stung by Novocain at a dozen places on her body. She boarded the flight; sole passenger on the corporate jet back to London. As the aircraft arrived at cruising altitude a stewardess served her two fingers of single malt and then pulled a privacy curtain for her.

Annette turned her head to the window and looked out over the Adriatic as the sun danced upon the waves below like a thousand shimmering diamonds in the morning light. She smiled for a moment remembering Amanda. She then cried. She sobbed quietly but sobbed as if her very soul had been split in two. She never cried again.

From there on in she was hard; the ice queen with piss and vinegar for blood and a ruthless streak traveling the length of her spine. She'd never let anyone get into that pretty little head of hers. She'd have a veritable legion of lovers but nobody she could be in love with deeply; certainly not that doddering old fossil Caesar with his overinflated opinion of himself. Still there were a few whom she'd let into her heart but only with certain provisos and restrictions.

Shelby would represent somebody to love in the same way one would love a kitten or particularly bright acolyte; a younger impetuous version of Annette as she told herself. She was a lover whom Annette would nurture and eventually hand over the reins to as a daughter figure and disciple; a bitch boss in training with whom she could also scratch her Sapphic itches until Annette was so old she'd forget that she even had them!

Brad was a man whom she fancied more than any other man alive because he was "exquisitely male" to her. He was bold virile youth encased in a man's body and harnessed to a razor sharp and unspeakably beautiful mind; the sapio-sexual portion of her psyche certainly being fed and energized by him. She'd keep him; he scratched all the male itches her body had and his strength allowed her time to be weak and helpless. As a plus he wasn't jealous; no-matter how much she fucked with his head. No...she'd definitely keep him.

These two people she'd allow in close but no one would ever get into her heart again like Amanda had. Up until tonight that had never been an issue. Up until tonight it had never been put to the test.

#

Things however, were most certainly being tested now back in the bedchamber of Anika, (which had its doors shut and our two reunited female combatants in mid-fray). It goes without saying that Amanda's leap through the air and subsequent landing upon Annette upon the bed would have been something remarkable to witness (had there been any witnesses save a few gilded cherubs and a hundred or so dying candles). The reality is they had the room all to themselves to settle this "thing" as they saw fit and at the moment they saw fit to behave as two cats fighting over the same piece of kibble.

The two rolled on the bed shrieking and cursing and pulling at hair. Annette had her tall frame and height but Amanda cancelled those attributes out with her strength, speed and flexibility. They turned again and again, one atop the other and then the other atop the one; until the whole kicking pinching grappling mess tumbled off the foot of the bed and onto the sex soaked mats next to the swing.

They hit the floor; both letting out a stunned OOMPH that momentarily pushed the air from their lungs. Amanda recovered first. She seized the initiative (as well as Annette's wrists behind her back.

With both of Annette's forearms locked together in a one-handed death grip, Amanda bound them tightly using a Velcro restraint from the edge of the matt. She now pinned the taller woman directly upon her own tied hands. Her wrestling skills and catlike reflexes had bested her taller opponent.

Annette's hips bucked and pushed as she tried to free herself or knock Amanda from her pinning position but to no avail. The Texas cougar could not be dislodged. Again it was a night of firsts; for the first time in years Annette had lost a wrestling match with another woman, for the first time in years she's raged with contempt and anger at having been defeated at something, and for the first time in years she began to sob real tears.

"Enough of your crying you spoiled brat!" Amanda shouted. With the lightning fast dexterity she reversed herself before Annette could struggle free. She now lay atop her ex-lover face to crotch; still pinning Annette's wrists underneath her. She couldn't tell if Annette meant her any harm but as angry and hard as that first slap had been; this Texas girl was taking no chances! Her hands shot out and grabbed another restraint; wrapping up Annette's ankle a second later. The other ankle was shortly restrained; rendering the tall brunette helpless and raging a stream of furious profanity.

"Annette will you please stop! I can explain!" Amanda tried to shout but the sobbing shrieking woman below would not listen.

"Annette if you'd just be calm for a moment I'm sure we can..." Amanda's words were cut short by deafening howls and wails from Annette, who thrashed and kicked against her restraints like a spoiled child who is beside themselves with rage and indignation. There was nothing left to do. Amanda pushed her hips downward; squashing her quim upon the brunette's blubbering muzzle.

Annette tried to push away but the call-girl's cunt enveloped her face like an aircraft oxygen mask. She contemplated a rude bite of Texas twat in a bit of Amazonian dirty pool. That idea was quickly squashed as Amanda's sharp raking fingernails upon the brunette's already swollen clit promised a female circumcision of the most imprecise and painful kind should she get out of line with her teeth and jaws.

Amanda's semen sodden pussy now muzzled Annette's lips and nose; she could only look up and see the perky puckered anus of the only woman who'd ever owned her heart hovering above her like a pink starfish. She hadn't smelled or tasted this in years but it was as if she'd just left if for a minute on a beach back in the Greek islands. It was too much for her. She opened her lips and did what came naturally. The anger began to melt into sadness and longing as she began to lick, snuffling and still crying.

"There you go you bratty rich bitch! Eat!" Amanda snarled through clenched teeth, "Gag yourself on my pussy, get it! Shut up your cryin' and taste all those men who had me tonight... uuhh... yeah... lick me! Lick me and taste those men!" Amanda could feel Annette's movements becoming less and less desperate. The sobs became whimpers and the whimpers became mewing. Amanda figured she could adopt a less authoritarian tone. For several minutes she merely rode the face of her ex-love as she plucked and tweaked at the clitoris at her fingertips; keeping the woman mewing and feeding beneath her, but pinned and restrained until she could better predict Annette's behavior.

After a bit of patient waiting to see if Annette had calmed (and partially because the Brunette's mouth on her quim felt so doggone good to her), Amanda spun cat-self around upon on the body of her ex-lover in a quick wrestler reversal. Annette didn't fight, she just whimpered softly as Amanda's lips met brushed hers; parting them to receive lips and tongue in a tender kiss. Amanda's hands came up and cupped Annette's face. She kissed away the lovely brunette MILF's tears; licking her face before finding her lips again for a deep passionate snog.

She could taste the dried semen of a couple dozen strangers on those lips but she also tasted her lover; making the Texas call girl feel her heart truly flutter for the first time in ages. It was familiar. It was comforting. It was real and it was Annette.

She rose up slightly and looked into Annette's eyes and brushed the brunette's bangs from her forehead. She studied her face in the flickering candlelight. With the boom boom boom of the hyper-rave pounding below the floor beneath them, she spoke.

"The reason I left... is because I had to. Hookers don't fall in love with their tricks and yet I was doing just that. What's more... I would have forced you to give up everything; Caesar, the company, your power, your wealth, your life. No,I couldn't do that to you and I knew you'd do it for me; despite that it was all a mistake. I figured I could take solace in the fact that someplace out there you were doing well.. and that was all that mattered. I still love you, I never stopped!"

She knelt forward and brushed her lips against those of Annette's tenderly again. Her arms came down beneath the brunette's back. In an effort of supreme trust she untied Annette's restraints. She was met by tender hands, and tender tears from a tender human being who cupped her blonde head and pulled her down for a deep hard kiss of reunion.

Hands grabbed Annette's restraints and freed her legs. Amanda found herself swept up off her feet. She was up in Annette's arms being carried as if being taken across a threshold by the taller woman.

"Where are you ta...?"

"To the bed," Annette interrupted as she kissed her in mid-stride to the four poster. She threw Amanda down upon the bed and joined her. The candles flickered on and the boom boom boom of the rave pounded from below.

If the cherubs on the gilded ceiling could have seen; what a sight they'd have beheld! Two gorgeous women - one blonde, one brunette; each gobbling quims. Before long, lips and tongues had cat-licked away any traces that a man had ever been inside either of the two women as juices flowed like warm scented myrrh. Carnal energy abounded as mouths, noses and fingers attacked puss-holes and assholes alike with equal fervor; rimming, circling, and poking with unbridled Sapphic passion.

Then there was a shudder; subsequently then a quake. More shudders and more shakes swayed the four-poster bed. A whimper arose from the face-to-crotch-face-to-crotch conjoined pair. The whimper became a pair of whimpers. The whimpers transformed into a moan, the moans were soon accompanied by thrashes. Then suddenly a howling duet rose to the cherubs on the ceiling as candles continued to flicker.

That was not all...oh no! There was much more for the cherubs and chubby cupids to see. Once the two had sufficiently recovered, hands found hips and lips found breasts. Two female forms sat upright and scissored legs in the flickering candles as a cooling breeze blew into the room and fluttered the flames, making their conjoined shadows dance in elegantly stretched patterns. Gash to gash the pair fused quims in a torrid trib-fuck that epitomized unbridled lust between two women who felt the deep hot burn for one another.

The two lost track of time; wallowing in bliss of the moment. There was no past, no present, no future; there was only the pair; becoming one. Just as Annette had melted into a man-woman singularity with Brad two nights previously, she now found herself melting into a feminine singularity with Amanda. It felt just as she'd gone back in time to the island.

There was now a stark realization for Annette. In the polyamorous pansexual horizon of her mind Annette knew she could love Brad someday; that she could feel in all its concrete reality. Equally so, she was in love still with Amanda and that was something she could not deny. Amanda felt and knew this too. There was only one question now and that question dealt with knowing how the other felt; whether or not trust would ever be possible. There was also something more urgently pressing at the moment; both were on the verge of cumming again hard!

Once again if the cherubs could see and move, they probably would have put their hands to first their mouths in shock, (and then their ears as the two women climaxed below). Again a great howling duet of thrashing sobbing joy rose to the ceiling; threatening to bring plaster crashing to the floor! Amanda fell upon Annette and then Annette rolled over upon Amanda; cradling the blonde's head in her arms and smothering her with kisses. The two shared a look into one another's eyes that spoke of warm happy contented love. It was a love the two were both keenly aware of.