Bishop's Crossroad Pt. 1

Story Info
Xavier reminisces about his first love.
1.3k words
3.8
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3:45 in the morning and Xavier Bishop was having another sleepless night, the fourth one this week. Ever since Emmanuel had told him that Toni was going to be at his wedding this weekend. Being the Best Man meant he wouldn't be able to avoid seeing her, especially since she'll be the Maid of Honor. Even after ten years he couldn't get her out of his head. She haunted him. He could still smell her perfume, feel her light touch, hear her lilting laugh - but that was a lifetime ago. He'd done well for himself since they'd last seen each other. He'd finished college, started a small but profitable advertising agency, and made enough money to be able to do all of the things that "successful" people should. But it still wasn't enough...

It had been the same dream for the past four nights. The one where they first told each other how they really felt. The one that led to that first time for each of them. He'd been sitting in class after breaking up with his girlfriend, when the note landed on his desk, simple yet poignant enough to lift his spirits. "Your eyes are so sexy when you're emotional - T". He looked over at her, beautifully radiant in his eyes, his best friend, the one girl he'd always wanted but never had the guts to pursue.

Later, after class:

"Thanks for the note. I needed the pick me up." Xavier said.

"Any time. That's what friends are for. Do you mind if I come over to your place? I've got a meeting this evening and I don't want to drive all the way home and back."

"Sure, I was headed there anyway."

"Great. As my way of saying thanks I'll make us something for lunch."

When they'd gotten to his apartment, Paul dropped his bag at the door and went to shower while Toni went to the kitchen to start lunch. When he got out Toni was standing in the kitchen finishing up the sandwiches and sodas she had prepared for both of them. He found himself staring at her from the corner, admiring her taut, slim legs, her perfect heart shaped butt, trim waist, exquisite breasts and even her hair, not a strand out of place. It wasn't the first time he'd looked at her like this; he'd admired her for years. But they'd made a pact years ago to just be friends, not to let their relationship get ruined by pushing it any further.

"So are those sandwiches ready yet?"

"Yep. Lets go sit in the living room."

"Thanks T, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!"

"My pleasure. So what happened with you and Cat? Why'd you two break up?"

"I really don't know. She just came up to me this morning and told me she couldn't take it anymore and that I had to decide whom I wanted to be with and that she wasn't going to be made a fool of. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that she still can't accept that you and I are just friends. I guess it's all for the best though."

"Don't let it get you down; you're way too cute to walk around moping! So cheer up. OK? Besides, she wasn't right for you anyway. You need someone who can at least have a conversation about something other than the latest Rap CD."

" Guess you're right. It just seems like I'm never going to find that right one. Every time I get into a relationship something always goes wrong."

"It happens to all of us guy, that's the point of dating, to find out what you like and don't like in the opposite sex. It's a whole lot of trial and error."

"OK. So anyway, thanks for being here for me, I owe you one."

"In that case you can pay me back right now by giving me one of those patented massages your grandfather taught you."

"Sure. Stretch out here on the couch."

As Toni lay down, Xavier couldn't help but notice the curve from her slim back to her tight dancer's legs. Slowly he started massaging her back through the short midriff top she was wearing all the while thinking about breaking the pact they had and taking her right there on the couch.

As she became more relaxed Toni sat up and took off her top so Xavier could do her shoulders better, it wasn't the first time he'd seen her naked and she wasn't ashamed of her figure, plus she got a kick out of teasing him. She loved the way his eyes devoured her whenever he looked at her. She also knew he was too much of a gentleman to ever make a move on her unless she flat out begged him too; which she had come close to doing on more than one occasion. Maybe today would be the day?

Toni turned over onto her back giving Xavier a face full of her small but luscious breasts.

"So Xavier, is there anything else I can do to help you get over Cat?" she said smiling seductively

"Stop teasing me Toni, I may take you up on that"

"So do it," she taunted "Show me what you've been giving all the ladies!"

"You don' mean that T, what about us just being friends?

"To hell with that! I'm tired of just being friends, I've wanted you for years, and I just didn't know how to tell you. Now shut up and get naked now!" she said forcefully.

Xavier knew better than to argue with her when she used that tone of voice. He stood up and took off his T-shirt baring his rippled six pack and muscular arms.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Just do it X!"

"You first!"

"Fine" she said removing her shorts, exposing the black lace g-string panties she was wearing. Slowly she traced a finger down her tight belly into her panties and began playing with her clit already wet and glistening.

Xavier pulled down his shorts exposing his 9-inch cock. "Like what you see?"

"God yes" she moaned fingers flailing away on her moist pussy lips and clit. "Then you're going to love this," he said leaning down to put his face between her widespread thighs. Reaching in with his right hand Xavier pulled aside the soaked crotch of her g-string to open up her wondrous valley. Slowly, tentatively, he snaked his tongue out to flick her clitoris. "Oh Yeah, that's it, right there." With this encouragement Xavier forged ahead full steam licking, sucking nibbling all over spurred on by the constant series of moans his actions inspired.

"God you do that so well. Suck that pussy. Suck it! You like the way that pussy tastes? Oh you do don't you? You love licking up my sweet pussy." The only reply she got or needed was Xavier's masterful tonguing of her nether lips. He'd never tasted anything so good, no other woman had been so sweet or juicy. He could eat her for days and not grow tired. Suddenly she tensed up, her legs squeezing him, her hands gripping the back of his head, pulling him into her deeper.

Slowly her legs released their grip on Xavier's head. Xavier kissed her belly button as he moved up her body preparing to enter her for the first time...

Xavier woke up from his dream feeling more tired than when he went to sleep. Damn Manny for telling him Toni was coming to town. After all these years of planning what he would say to her he was actually dreading seeing her again. What would happen? Would they act like nothing happened? Or would they finally talk about that night?

Glancing at the bright blue digital clock he realized he might as well get dressed and go in to the office, tie up a few loose ends before picking up Manny for the wedding rehearsal and dinner, not to mention the Bachelor party. He and Manny along with their other frat brothers were planning to carry on the group's tradition of debauchery that started when their first Brother had jumped the broom. It promised to be a long, crazy night.