Bit of a Risk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you won't say anything, will you? My girlfriend will kill me if she finds out."

I looked at him in surprise.

"No. I won't." I smiled at him, reached out and stroked his face.

A kid. Just a damned kid. I knew right then and there he was just a toy. What in the hell was the matter with me?

I got out of the car and went inside. He actually waved, smiling. I heard the crunch of gravel as he pulled out and drove away.

"His girlfriend would kill him if she found out." Terry had said.

In my bedroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw the streaks of tears on my face, I hadn't even realized.

I showered until the water ran cold, then I dressed and went out to my car. I knew I was headed down to see Pam.

One more experience, one more day to put into memory. A man 20 years my junior, what the hell had I been thinking?

I started to giggle, then broke down into laughing so hard I had to stop the car. I then very nearly threw up. Finally getting myself under control, I drove on down the the nightclub.

In the back of my mind, I was wondering if the nice looking man in the leather jacket would be there.

He was.

I simply walked over to him, smiled.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked.

His dark eyes turned my way, they showed mild surprise.

"I think I would like that." He gave me a slight grin. I could see the curiousity in his eyes.

Pam looked over my way and grinned. She slid a glass of fruit juice down the bar, it slid to a stop right in front of me.

"You go, girl!" She mouthed at me.

12