Bitch

Story Info
She submits to the master.
778 words
3.99
43.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked through her closet, she wondered what he would want her to wear. Something black, red or maybe purple, probably nothing at all. Her body was in good shape, with long legs and a tight ass, tits pointed high and a lovely face, not a bad combination, she thought to herself. Looking in the mirror, she wondered how this had happened when she had fought hard to become an independent and strong woman. Power and pride fed her every move, and it took all her control not to fight back, but master was all that mattered now. He was the master and she was his bitch.

As they rode in his car, she could feel the tension mounting between them. When would it start? Please say it, she begged in her mind.

Bitch... When he said it the wetness flowed out of her. God, she loved to be called that.... Bitch... Her eyes turned downward and face went flush with the warmth of desire. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. All because of a single word?... Bitch... That word made her feel anger and shame. No man had ever called her that. How could he call her that? Because he was the master and she obeyed him. She belonged to him.

When they got to his apartment she sat naked at his feet and waited for the commands to begin.

Bitch... I will fuck you in your mouth, your cunt and your ass. I will fuck you anywhere I want... She licked her lips, eyes still downward, hands clasped together in her lap. Such a delicious electric feeling was spreading up her legs and through her body. What would his next demand be? Would she obey or be punished? It was so hard for her to not fight his control. Sometimes the punishment was as good as fucking.

Bitch... You will get on your knees and suck my dick... She obeyed and tried her best to be perfect in everyway. She loved to see his rock hard dick needing her attention. Her only thought was to please the master. She wrapped her tongue and lips around the pulsing head of his hard cock and sucked. It filled her mouth, touching the back of her throat. While her head moved up and down he pulled her hair, until he came. She hungrily swallowed every pearly drop, not wasting one. His cum flowed so easily down her throat, she could never get enough to satisfy her thirst. She looked up at him with desire in her eyes.

Bitch... Don’t look at me... He slapped her face hard and she trembled as a moan escaped her lips. She enjoyed the punishment; it just made her hotter and wetter. Her mind and body screamed for him to slap her again, but she had to be a good bitch for the master and calm down. Her only desire was to please the master, to obey the master. To fuck the master.

He pushed her into the kitchen. It was so brightly lit. Not a place for hiding or shame. Everything was on view for the master, just how he liked it.

Bitch... Bend over this table... As she bent over the kitchen table, he kicked her legs apart and spread the lips of her cunt. While he stroked the dampness of her thighs, she shook with desire and anticipation. Please fuck me, she silently screamed, as he shoved his huge finger into her hot, wet cunt. Her hips strained to push his finger further into her. In and out. In and out. She wanted every hole in her body filled with his hard, hot dick. Please, she silently begged. Please, fuck me. Master. Fuck me hard, now.

Bitch... I want to see how tight your ass is... Bent over the table, she was laid out in full view as he shoved his dick into her ass. Pumping hard, he fucked her. She moaned and rubbed her clit against the edge of the table, wanting his dick in all her parts. Filling her. Possessing her. She needed to feel him everywhere. When he pinched her nipples, the waves of climax started and there was no stopping. In and out. In and out. She screamed as she came, wondering if that hot, horny feeling that controlled her body would ever end. He shoved in and out of her ass until he came and she loved it. Her thighs kept shaking as his cum flowed out her ass and down her legs, her fingers making circles in the wetness of her thighs.

Bitch... you will always be my bitch... Yes, Master.