Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wreckapom
wreckapom
66 Followers

"Maybe one," Tom replied, sitting down on the sofa.

Mike went around behind the bar and took two longneck bottles of Budweiser out of a small fridge, screwed the caps off and dropped them into a trash can. He came from behind the bar holding both beers in one hand, picked up a barstool with the other and walked to where Tom sat on the couch. He handed Tom a beer, placed the barstool directly in front of him and sat on it . . . smiling that wry smile of his.

"Ahh, what's up," Tom asked warily.

"Nothing, I just wanted to show you something."

"What's that?"

"These are the exact positions Jim and I were in the first time he sucked my cock."

Tom breathed in sharply through his nose but neither spoke nor moved.

"You can see how perfectly my cock, —" Mike said, rubbing the crotch in his navy blue Bermuda shorts, "lines up with your face, —with your mouth." He leaned forward, took his hand off his crotch and ran a finger around Tom's lips . . . and then slid it into his mouth.

For a second, Tom was too startled to move. And then, as the reality of the situation sunk in, he pushed Mike's hand away from his face and leaned back away from it. "Hey, don't do that."

"Relax, I told you rape isn't my thing." Mike laughed warmly. "I just thought you might like to see what it felt like to be Jim the first time he sucked my cock." He chuckled. "After that first time, he sucked me off pretty much every chance he had . . . so he must have liked it; that's why I wanted to share it with you." He went back to rubbing his crotch, which was beginning to develop a slight bulge.

"Okay, I got it," Tom replied. He relaxed and came a little more forward on the sofa into a more comfortable sitting position. "But remember; I'm not Jim."

"Let me ask you a question," Mike rejoined, ignoring Tom's statement. "If you were going to eat that pretty little aerobics instructor right after she finished teaching an advanced class and was all hot and sweaty, would you want her to shower first, —or would you rather eat her all hot and dripping?"

"Well, —I've always like my women ala natural, so I definitely would NOT want her to bathe first!"

"That's what I figured," Mike said. "I think true oral people all like it kind of nasty, so I didn't bathe after coming out of the sauna, just toweled off and got dressed." He took a swig of beer before continuing. "So, —my cock will have a nice, sweaty/salty flavor . . . in case you're interested."

"That's way too much information," Tom replied, squirming around in his seat. "And, what do you mean, oral people are nasty?"

"Well, first off, you want to put your face down where your partner pisses and shits, then take their unwashed genitalia into your mouth and suck on it; that sounds kind of nasty." He took another sip from his beer; Tom did likewise. "If you're performing cunnilingus, eating pussy, you're going to wind up drinking about a cup of pussy juice before you finish. Or if you're performing fellatio, sucking a cock, you're going to get dollops of pre-cum oozing into your mouth all during the blowjob . . . which will end with big, stringy cum-wads being shot into your mouth, —goo you will eat and swallow." He smiled. "Does that sound about right?"

"Well yeah, I guess, —but it's not nasty; it's exciting."

"No, it's exciting because it's nasty . . . because it's kind of taboo, forbidden."

"That might be part of it," Tom allowed, "but your partner will really be enjoying what you're doing, you know, getting off on it, —and mood is contagious."

"Sure it is," Mike agreed. "But oral people like taking a pisser into their mouths, maybe sticking their tongues up a poop-shoot, —doing nasty things with their mouth is a big turn-on for them. Right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so."

"Plus, for a dominant guy like you to put your face in somebody else's crotch is kind of a role reversal, kind of a submissive thing to do." He drained his beer and set the empty on the end table. "And, I'm pretty sure that adds to the excitement . . . especially if your partner really assumes the dominant role and talks dirty to you or tells you what to do. Would you agree?"

"Well . . . sure," Tom stammered. "I mean I've never experienced that but I think it would be fun and exciting and, well, stimulating, arousing, —you know, a big turn-on. I do love giving oral and that's why I said I'd rather eat that little aerobics instructor than fuck her, or even have her give me a blowjob."

"Okay, you've made my point for me."

"What point is that?"

"If you take homophobia out of the mix, —sucking the hole or sucking the pole is exactly the same thing," Mike stated flatly.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Tom asked. "How can sucking off a pretty girl and sucking off another man be the same thing?" He caught his eyes following Mike's hand as he rubbed his crotch and quickly looked away.

"The excitement comes from the taboo, the nastiness of putting your face in someone else's crotch, taking their genitals into your mouth and sucking, swallowing their juices, maybe making eye contact with them while you service them . . . being kind of submissive and a provider of their desires. Giving them pleasure by putting the nastiest part of their body in your mouth and sucking on it."

"Yeah, it sounds pretty hot when you spell it out like that," Tom agreed, feeling is own crotch begin to rise.

"Exactly! And it really doesn't matter if you're eating a pussy, or sucking on a cock, it's basically the same thing once you ditch your silly homophobic notions. Once Jim figured that out, his sex life got really good . . . and so did mine." He leaned forward and began running his finger around Tom's lips again. "You know you love using your mouth for sex, right?"

Tom nodded, —ever so slightly, but it was a nod just the same.

Mike slipped two fingers into Tom's mouth, "Suck on 'um," he said, "close your lips and suck."

For a second, Tom did not move, and then he closed his lips around Mike's fingers and began to suck and slowly move his head back and forth.

"Ummm, that's a good bitch," Mike encouraged.

Tom trembled slightly at the word "bitch" and started to pull away; Mike put his free hand on the back of Tom's head and held it in place. Slowly, he worked his fingers into Tom's mouth until the tips were actually in his throat, —and then got to his feet.

With one of his hands on each side of Tom's face, he brought it forward and pressed it against his crotch. Tom could feel Mike's stiffening penis as he ground it against his face, dry humping him, moaning softly as he did.

"You're my bitch now and for as long as I want, until I'm through using you," Mike said. "Do you understand?"

"Okay," Tom whispered, and felt his heart begin to pound."

"The proper response is 'yes sir'," Mike corrected, tilting Tom's face up to look in his eyes.

"Yes sir," Tom replied dutifully.

"That's a good bitch." Mike smiled. "Now, be a good cocksucker and unbuckle my belt."

"You can't call me a cocksucker," Tom objected. "I've never - - - "

"Okay, bitch, I get it," Mike replied. "So . . . unbuckle my belt, you little slut."

Tom reached forward with trembling hands and began fumbling with Mike's buckle; it was different coming at it from this angle but in a few second he had it undone.

"Take it off and put in on the end table," Mike directed, "just in case I need to whip your ass with it later."

Tom swallowed hard and then did as he was told, curling the leather belt up into a nice coil before putting it on the table.

"Now," Mike directed, "unbutton my shorts and pull the zipper down nice and slow; think about what you're doing and what's waiting for you." When Tom had complied, Mike continued. "Take my shorts down to the floor and hold them while I step out of them."

Tom lowered the navy blue Bermuda shorts to reveal a white pair of BVDs with something hard pushing against them from the inside. He lowered the shorts to the floor but instead of stepping out of them, Mike pulled Tom's face forward and again ground his cock against it. After a few seconds, he allowed Tom to pull back a little and then lifted first one foot and then the other as his shorts were removed.

"Put them on the sofa next to you, bitch," Mike ordered. "Now look at my cock."

Tom did as he was told and felt a tremor run through his body. Mike's phallus had continued to grow and Tom began wondering just how big it would get. It was then he remembered; he did not know if Mike was circumcised. He studied the penis, straining to be free of its restraints, but gathered no new information. He decided that it did not matter if Mike was cut or uncut since, barring a tornado touching down in Mike's backyard, he was going to have to suck it either way. He licked his lips nervously.

"Look in my eyes and tell me how much you want to suck my cock," Mike ordered.

Tom looked up at Mike's face. "I, - - - I, - - -ahhh,. - - "

"Still not sure, aye." Mike smiled his strange smile again. "Well, I'm sure I'm going to fuck your slut mouth. - - Okay, for now just tell me you're my bitch."

"I'm, ah, I'm your bitch."

"My suck bitch. - - - Say it, whore."

"I'm your suck bitch, your whore."

"And you'll suck whatever I tell you to. - - - say it!"

"I'll suck whatever you tell me to."

"Now, take off my underpants, bitch," Mike ordered. "I'm ready to fuck your mouth."

Tom took hold of the waistband of Mike's underpants with both hands and began slowly sliding them down. When the penis got free, it bounced up and down four or five times apparently from sheer exuberance and anticipation of what was to come. As the underpants reached the floor, Tom found his face brushing against Mike's cock and being tickled by the hairs curling outwardly from his balls. As it turned out, Mike was circumcised but with an ample amount of foreskin remaining. At last, Mike allowed Tom to remove his underpants and place them on the sofa on top of his Bermuda shorts. Tom sat staring at Mike's cock, and he could swear it was staring back.

"Do you want me to get undressed?" Tom asked, glancing up at Mike's face.

"Hell no," Mike replied. "I have no interest in doing anything with your cock; in fact I don't even want to see it." He took hold of his cock, leaned forward and slapped Tom lightly on each side of his face with it. "The only players in this game are my cock and balls, and your pussy-mouth. Got it, bitch?"

"Yes sir," Tom replied meekly. He was more nervous and embarrassed than he could ever remember being . . . but also very excited and turned-on!

Chapter Four

"Here are the rules," Mike said. "That cunt mouth of yours is my sex toy; - - - it's not your sex toy, it's mine to use anyway and everyway I want, without asking or doing anything in return. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes sir,"

"And, when I'm through fucking it or having it lick my balls and my cock, then it will become my cum-dumpster." He pointed his finger at Tom. "I haven't cum for a few days so I have a huge load built up; I'm going to shoot it all in your mouth, and you better not spill a drop. You have to eat my cum-wads and keep sucking my cock, nurse on it, milk out all the drops and swallow them too. Got it, slut?"

Mike was not speaking loudly or harshly but there was such an air of authority about him that, even though Tom had some misgiving about swallowing his goo, he humbly acquiesced. "Yes sir," he said timidly.

"Good," Mike returned. "Now, go get me a beer out of the fridge, bitch, and get back over here; it's time for your cock sucking lessons to begin."

Astonished at the order, Tom swung one leg up and past Mike, slid over on the couch and stood up. He walked quickly to the fridge, very aware of his accelerated pulse, removed a bottle of beer and returned to where Mike stood. He opened the beer, handed it to him and then climbed back to his former position on the sofa with his face only inches from Mike's crotch and jutting cock.

Mike took a drink of beer, placed the bottle on the end table, and then put both hands on the bar stool behind him and pushed his crotch upward and outward toward Tom. "Okay, whore, start licking my hairy balls."

Tentatively, Tom leaned forward, realizing that he had passed the point of no return, and began licking Mike's hairy, low hanging scrotum.

Mike moaned contentedly and, after several seconds, gave new instructions. "Alright, you nasty slut, use your hands and see if you can get both my balls in your mouth at the same time, but be very careful not to hurt me."

Tom began working to carry out the new order. Finally, exercising great care not to cause pain, Tom got both of Mike's testicles in his mouth. His cheeks were bulging out on both sides, Mike's cock was lying across the length of his face and he was sure he looked like a jazz trumpeter blowing high C, but he had accomplished it.

Mike looked down at him and laughed. "You really look silly, bitch." He laughed again. "You look like a chipmunk, -- a big faggot chipmunk with your cheeks full of my nuts. Now, hum a real low frequency hummmmmmmmmmm and make my balls vibrate; it'll stimulate them to make more cum for me to shoot in your cum-dumpster mouth and make you eat."

Tom, a life-long baritone, pushed his range to the maximum and produced a long, sustained hum that vacillated between low C and the B-Flat below that.

"Oooo! Good job, bitch," Mike said. "Now, take my cum-filled balls out of your mouth; it's time to drain them, - - - suck 'um dry and swallow the goo." He pointed at his cock. "But first, there's a big drop of pre-cum on my slit you need to lick off."

Tom let the fur-ball that was Mike's nut-sack slide out of his mouth, moved his head back and looked at the Mikes cock. It appeared to be approximately seven inches long, a little thicker than average with a big drop of opaque goo glistening on the tip. It looked very nasty to him and he instinctively pulled away from it.

Mike stood up straight, reached out and took Tom by the hair with one of his hands. "Lick it off, you nasty bitch, and swallow it. - - - You don't have to like it; - - - you just have to do it." He pulled Tom's head forward.

Though slightly repulsed, Tom allowed his head to be pulled forward till his mouth was less than an inch from the glob of goo on the end of Mike's dick. He steeled himself for the task at hand and began licking the head of Mike's cock, bringing the continually oozing drops of goo into his mouth and swallowing them.

"That-a boy," Mike encouraged. "Now, bitch, put your hands down now and try to take my cock into your mouth without using them."

Tom felt a wave of apprehension sweep over him. He had never had a cock in his mouth and, therefore, could not be considered a cocksucker. Now, he was being asked, ordered, to change all that, to take another man's penis into his mouth and suck on it till it squirted big globs of goo and filled his mouth nasty semen and sperm.

"Come on, you sleazy cunt, it's a challenge," Mike encouraged. "You try to get my cock in your mouth, and I will twitch it and make it hard for you. It will be kind of like bobbing for apples, only bobbing for cock. Do you think you can handle it, bitch?" Mike knew this ruse was more likely to get his cock in Tom's mouth than just asking or telling him to suck a cock for the first time in his life. He waited.

Tom thought about it for a few seconds, and then lunged forward, trying to capture Mike's rigid cock with his wide-open mouth. Mike twitched his penis; the head rose three inches and poked Tom just below his left eye. The next four attempts brought about similar results with Tom being poked, stuck or jabbed in both eyes and his nose twice. On his sixth try, he feinted a lunge, pulled back and then raised his head high and dropped it down, engulfing the entire head Mike's penis and the first inch below it.

Mike's hand instantly shot out and came to rest on the back of Tom's head. "Oooo, clever bitch," he congratulated, "Now - - - suck!"

For a moment, Tom remained motionless, then he began sucking and rolling his tongue around on the cock head. Mike had told the truth; his cock did have a fairly strong salty, sweaty flavor. He was also right in that Tom found it more of a turn-on than a turn-off.

Mike sat down, took Tom's head in both hands and began moving it up and down, jacking himself off with Tom's sucking mouth. "Ahhhh, that's a good cocksucker," he sighed.

Tom tried to object. "Hummm – Ummm" he intoned with Mike's cock still in his mouth.

"I know you've always said you weren't a cocksucker, because you've never sucked a cock," Mike soothed. "But, my cock is in your mouth, - - and you are sucking on it," he said, stating the obvious. "So, - - - at this moment in time, you are most definitely a cocksucker. Right? - - - Now, - hum your answer without stopping what you are doing, - you cocksucker."

"Ummmm Hummmm," Tom replied, feeling simultaneously extremely embarrassed, - - and incredibly turned-on."

"And, you're going to suck my cock anytime I want, for as long as I want, as often as I say and in whatever position I tell you, - - right, bitch? - Now, look me in the eye when you answer me."

Tom forced himself to make eye contact with Mike while continuing to bob up and down on his cock. "Ummmm – Hummmm."

"That's a good cocksucker," Mike acknowledged, patting Tom on the head. He leaned forward, picked up his beer and took a long pull. "Two of man's favorite things, a beer and a blowjob." He chuckled and took another sip. "Really great when they are combined. Right, cocksucker?" He burped loudly and continued. "Well, I guess you have to be the one receiving a blowjob, not the slut with some guy's dork in his mouth to combine the two of them; - - I guess it would be kind of hard to drink a beer when you have some a man's cock pumping your mouth and you're slurping away on it. Isn't that right, cocksucker?"

"Ummmm Hummmm" Tom replied, feeling extremely degraded and wondering why he tolerated it, - - - why he was actually kind of enjoying the degradation.

For the next few minutes, Tom sucked, made slurping noises and did everything he could to pleasure Mike's cock, and stimulate his erotic mind at the same time."

"Okay, cocksucker, let's work on your deep-throating now." With that, Mike took Tom's head in his hands and lined it up so that there was a straight line from the base of his cock, to its tip, to Tom's lips and on to his Adam's apple. He ran his fingers around Tom's lips a few times while Tom was still sucking on his cock. "Now lick my cock up and down and make sure it is all nice and wet . . . and slippery . . . so it will be easy to slide it all down your throat. You do want to deep throat my cock for me, - - even it's hard for you to do at first, - - don't you?"

"Mmmmm, - - -?"

"Well, whether you enjoy it or not, you will follow my orders and do it anyway won't you? You'll swallow my entire cock, just to please and pleasure me, right?"

"Ummm Hummm,"

"Okay, now try to slide all the way down on my cock and lick my balls," Mike said. "But don't focus on my cock or you might gag; focus on licking my balls and you will probably be able to get all of my cock down your throat . . . now, stick your tongue out as far as you can, try to hold your throat open, and go for it."

Tom had never been deep-throated, but had always wondered about it. Now, instead of getting it, he was going to be the one doing it. He stuck his tongue out, concentrated on holding his throat wide open and focusing completely on licking Mike's testicles. He got his tongue flicking across Mike's scrotum before he gagged and chocked. He recoiled but Mike grabbed the back of his head and only allowed him to back up till the cock head was in the center of his mouth,

"Very good, bitch," Mike said, praising his initial effort. "With a little practice, you are going to make a great cocksucker." He laughed. "And, nice guy that I am, I'm going to let you spend a lot of time with my cock in your mouth, practicing." He gently urged Tom's head forward again. "Try going all the way down on it again; just stick out your tongue, hold your throat open and concentrate on licking my balls."

wreckapom
wreckapom
66 Followers