Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wreckapom
wreckapom
65 Followers

This time Tom was able to lick Mike's furry nut sack for several seconds before he started to choke a little.

"That's enough for now," Mike said. "Someday I'll have you give me a complete blowjob, then a little later suck me again and, when my cock is not quite this hard, we can spend time working on your deep throat techniques." He scooted back in the chair a little. "Don't worry, I'm going to help you become a really first class cock sucking slut," he assured. "But, right now I'm horny and I want to shoot you a load. Do you want me to cum in your mouth, bitch?"

"Hummm Ummmm," Tom answered as best he could with Mike's big dick in his mouth. "Hummmmm Ummmm," he repeated, shaking his head for "no".

"That's too bad," Mike replied, "because you know I'm going to shoot all my nasty goo in your mouth, don't you?"

Tom had never felt more humiliated, like more of a slut. He felt Mike's hands on the back of his head, holding it in place and knew he was serious.

"You know I'm going to do it, don't you, bitch?"

"Ummm Hummmm," Tom replied in something between a hum and a whimper.

"Do you want to eat my cum-wads, swallow all my goo?"

"Hummm Ummm, Hummm Ummmm," Tom replied pleadingly.

"Perfect!" Mike said. "Then I'm going to enjoy making you do it even more." He moaned loudly. "Oooo, I'm getting close," he gasped. "Here it comes; don't you dare spill a drop. I want you to eat it all, understand, cocksucker?"

"Ummm Hummm,." Tom began sucking harder and bobbing his head up and down faster and faster.

"Here it comes, bitch," Mike announced excitedly, grabbing Tom's head firmly in both hands.

A huge rope of cum spurted out of Mike's cock into Tom's mouth. If he had not been expecting it, he might have gagged on it, but he was able to swallow it just before a second squirt filled his mouth again.

"Eat my cum you cock sucking whore!" Mike demanded. Four more large squirts shot into Tom's mouth, causing him to swallow rapidly. "Eat it, bitch," Mike commanded, "now you're a cock sucking whore and a cum-eating slut, - - - aren't you?"

"Ummm Hummm," Tom responded humbly. There was no denying it. He was suckling on Mike's big cock and it was still ejaculating, oozing large quantities of nasty cum in his mouth; he was nursing on it, milking it dry and swallowing every drop.

"Stay down on it a couple of minutes," Mike directed, "It still feels good and I want to make sure you swallow every drop." He began gently playing with Tom's ears. "Besides, you've finally found the place where you belong . . . with your face in my crotch and my cock in your mouth. Isn't that right, bitch?"

"Ummm Hummmm," Tom moaned submissively.

"I've decided to have you suck me off regularly," Mike said. "I think I'll have you give me three blowjobs a week for the first month or so. By then, you should have deep throating down to a science and be one of the best cum-eating cock suckers in the state."

Tom sat leaning forward on the sofa with Mike's cock in his mouth, the taste of his cum still strong on his tongue . . . and he knew: - - Like it, - want it, - or not, - - - Mike had just made him his bitch and could use his mouth anytime he wanted, as often as he wanted and all without asking or doing anything in return.

"I'm not going to the gym tomorrow," Mike said. "Make sure you can find your way back because you'll have to come straight over here to suck me off. Okay?"

"Ummm Hummm," Tom replied, swallowing the last bit of ooze from Mike's cock."

"Good; be here at noon," Mike instructed, "I'll have a big load to feed you. Okay bitch?"

" - - - - - Ummmm Hummmm."

wreckapom
wreckapom
65 Followers