Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

"So on the strength of the fact that we probably won't get caught you want me to fuck you?"

"Not want," I disagreed. "You'll be ravishing me, remember. I'll just make an effort not to resist."

While I was speaking I took her hand and placed it over my groin, thereby demonstrating that even if I didn't want to have sex I was definitely ready to do my duty.

She sat there, glaring at me, but her hand remained where I'd placed it. I could see curiosity peeping out from behind the glare.

"Just start small," I suggested. "Unzip and see what you think."

Her hand moved at my suggestion, finding my zip and sliding down. She was still looking mutinous when her hand slipped inside and found my erection, bringing it out to be examined.

She held me, stroking me lightly. It was odd but, although she had seen and felt my cock in our little interludes, this was the first time she'd really seen it and touched it.

Her face was flushed, and she kept on stroking me. I could feel myself growing larger at her touch, my cock twitching, eager for the fray.

"Panties," I said softly.

"Uh, I, ah," she stuttered, looking a little confused. In an almost dreamlike state she lifted her dress and slid her panties off. It only took a few gentle suggestions and she was sitting on my lap, straddling me, looking down at the erection that was now pressed against her slit.

I didn't say anything else. Rather reluctantly I'd decided that I'd have to leave this to her. She pressed forward against me, rubbing her pussy against my erection, slowly dragging it against her lips. She was tossing little glances at me, plainly expecting me to take the initiative.

I didn't. Apart from pressing slightly against her when she pressed against me I stayed still. I could see it registering with her that I wasn't going to take her. She was going to have to make the move.

She was biting her lip quite hard when she raised herself up kneeling above me. With a little subtle movement from me my erection moved to rest between her thighs, the tip just lightly touching her lips. She swallowed nervously and started to settle back down.

I could feel her soft moistness pressing against my hardness. My erection wasn't yielding, her lips had to. There was quite a surprised look on her face as she sank down slowly, taking me into her. And let me say it takes quite a bit of self-control not to push hard up into a pussy that's descending on you. I was sweating by the time she finally settled down.

Now that she was in I still just sat there, feeling her around me, enjoying the feel. She was looking at me expectantly.

"Well?" she finally asked.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Why aren't you moving?"

"I'm being ravished. You can't expect me to do the work. It's all up to you."

She blinked, looking slightly appalled. A sort of what the hell do I do now look. I left her to work it out.

A look of determination crossed her face. She put her hands on my shoulders and then flexed her thighs, moving smoothly along my pole. The determination changed to a smirk, and she relaxed back down onto me. Now she knew what she wanted to do it was on.

It didn't take long and she was sliding smoothly up and down, head cocked slightly to the side as she moved, considering what she was doing and how it felt. (Absolutely wonderful from my side of the action.)

She bounced on me happily, setting up a nice easy tempo, relishing the feeling of both sex and control. It was getting to her fast. She was panting and making lush little noises, almost salivating at the experience. Her eyes closed, the better to let her concentrate.

I don't think she really noticed when I started moving with her. She seemed to be in a dream when she undid the buttons on her blouse and pressed my hands against her breasts. I pushed her bra up and off them, my hands then closing over them, rubbing them. She continued to bounce, squeaking as she went.

If left to herself I think she'd have been prepared to stay there all day, bouncing happily. Unfortunately, such a course of action would probably kill me. I'd settled quite happily into the rhythm she'd set, but time was passing and my balls were screaming. Trying to be subtle I pushed slightly faster, slowly increasing the tempo. She went along with it, gasping with effort.

As far as I was concerned she seemed ready. A harder thrust and she'd blow her stack - and so would I, thank god.

I didn't get a chance to give that harder thrust. She did something to me. Damned if I know what because I sure didn't show her that little stunt. Natural talent coming to the fore, I guess. Whatever it was it set me off and it set her off as well.

Afterwards she collapsed against me while I just sagged back against the seat. After a minute or so I moved her from my lap to the seat and climbed over to the driver's seat again.

"I'll drop you off at the mall entrance," I told her. "It's too far a walk from here."

She didn't say anything, just sitting back, apparently dead.

She came to life and jumped out once we reached the entrance. Before she left she turned to have the final word.

"You attacked me twice," she informed me. "That means that I'm still entitled to have another go at you. Don't bother looking for me. I'll find you."

I drove on, in fear and trepidation.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12